Random COTE One-shots

Oleh yummy4203

Random scenarios and situations that my mind comes up with or is inspired by other things I read. I'm not tha... Lebih Banyak

Ayanokouji??
Smol
Class S??
Free
Author to the rescue
A deal??
Nap time
Missing??
<Insert Title> :DD
Why?
Why? #2
Mine
Awooga
I uhhh, I'm alive
Eh? :DD??
Eh? :DD?? #2
You were useful Suzune
Reaction??
Reaction?? #2
Reaction?? #3
Reaction?? #4
Reaction?? #5
Questions
Results
Reaction?? #6
Reaction #7
Stareeeeee
I'm June and You're October
Perhaps... take refuge with me?
My first day
Possessive are we?
Not a chapter
Memories and Fireworks
AU: Recovery

Curious?

1.5K 45 15
Oleh yummy4203

(As you might have already noticed, I tend to create newer scenarios that would tend to twist the characters' well, character to my liking, especially the way Kiyo perceives a certain topic. With that said, I hope you enjoy this chapter and see ya next time)

Opposites attract. As what I've heard from a few of the children I have observed in the white room.

A relationship that compliments what the other lacks.

A relationship that some may consider as preferable with how it balances out both of the individual's missing pieces. While some consider it as a hassle due to numerous banters and arguments that stem from the simple difference in interests and point of view.

I never really thought about it too much as it didn't really seem that important to my own wellbeing.

Is a relationship really that profound?

Or is it just a simple thought that majority wishes to achieve?

As I am right now. I can not tell. However, I am curious enough to try and delve deeper into the notion of this phrase, "Opposites attract."

But not in the way that you might think, I am interested in the idea of similar characters proceeding with the same thought of any other relationship.

However, it is not something uncommon. Different kinds of relationships spread out across the concept itself, wherein a multitude of people can be categorised in every single variety.

Despite that, I wish to know more about that kind of relationship. However, that is not something I will be able to achieve in this setting.

I will only be able to take the first step towards this goal the moment I finish the curriculum. This will pave the way to scenarios similar to my visit to New York.

After all, I have overheard some of the instructors about a possible renovation for the entirety of the white room, most specifically my generation. The 4th Generation. 

The reason? I don't really know, nor so I show any interests in what they will do. I already know that "that man" realizes the lack of my skills in socializing and the experience of how a society works.

I have read about how it functions, but I have yet to witness it firsthand.

And so he had told me beforehand that, should I provide more than satisfactory results in regards to my curriculum, we shall move on to the next phase which will be conducted in a different setting, with the help of an acquaintance.

I am indeed looking forward to this next phase. I may have been accustomed to the lack of certain emotions, but I am still human.

I will know the feeling of when I will reach my limits. And I know the difference between something that isn't there and something that isn't used or forced to.

My lack of expression is the result of what isn't used or what was once dubbed unnecessary.

Put me in a different setting, and then I would be entirely different than my current character.

Not that I dislike my upbringing in this place. It provided me the knowledge and skills that one would yearn for due to the limitations present in their circumstances.

Whereas this particular place is far from the normal circumstances that others receive.

A year later

It has been some time since I finished the provided curriculum. I am now 16 years of age, and I have been living in one of our mansions for the past months

Today is March 1. In a month, I will start going to Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS in Tokyo.

Prior to the time that I had spent outside the white room, I was given no orders to do any specific task. I was simply told to attend this school and come back after three years.

No requirements were told, nothing holding me back from doing as I wish.

It felt weird. Despite the fact of my return to that place once the three years are over, I can't help but feel a little bit of excitement for what's to come.

Everything, or mostly what I have wanted to experience, that I have never been able to was inching closer and closer.

I wish to know more about the things that I have deemed unnecessary during the years in that place.

And it seems that I won't have to worry too much about what I'll decide on doing.

I also wish to see how far the gap is between me and the students who were not given the same background that I have.

But that is the least of my priorities.

After all, I have yet to experience eating ice cream. I was told to continue my routine and my diet during my stay in this mansion.

I would be given the freedom to choose what I wish to indulge in once I enter the school.

No one told me that, though, I have come to terms with myself that I will try out delicacies I have read about and seen that have piqued my interest.

So yes, ice cream is definitely a priority.

April 1st

I am finally on the bus. I must say, the comfort that the limousine provided made me sigh as I unconsciously compared the quality of the seats between it and the bus.

Matsuo must have influenced me a sliver of his... preferences.... especially in class.

Anyways. I tried out these earbuds Matsuo gave me a while back.

I listened to White Noise by Official HIGE Dandism and closed my eyes as I leaned on the window.

I should thank Matsuo for recommending me these songs. I must say I enjoy them a lot.

I continued listening some more until the bus seemingly stopped, which prompted me to glance at the window, and here we are. Advanced Nurturing High School.

I made my way out the bus and got to the entrance. I stood there for a bit before taking a deep breath and stepped forward

"Hey."

A voice called out to me as I glanced back to see a purple haired girl with bluish strands underneath her purple hair. She looked at me with an apathetic expression as she held out her hand with one of my earbuds on it.

"Oh, thanks. I didn't notice uhh." I replied as she nodded in acknowledgement.

"Hm? Oh, Himeno Yuki."

"Thank you, Himeno. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you." She nodded her head in acknowledgement and proceeded to walk past me.

I decided to place my earbuds inside my bag, so I stood there for a bit

Once I placed them safely inside a pocket in my bag, I looked up to see... Himeno staring at me.

Does she need anything?

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." She turned around and started walking.

"Uhh, alright...."

Ayanokouji proceeded to walk a bit faster until he was beside Himeno. Suffice to say that he was still confused by this girl.

"You're interesting, just so you know Kouji." Himeno said as she tilted her head and looked at Ayanokouji for a quick second.

"Oh." He didn't really know how to reply, so he just nodded his head at her.

"You really don't know how to talk with girls huh? Scratch that, have trouble socializing? Also nice music tastes." Himeno exclaimed with amusement in her tone.

Ignoring her first two statements, he replied to the third. "Thanks, you listen to HIGE too?"

"Yeah, I was surprised when you were listening to it earlier. I was seated beside you y'know? So yeah, I heard what you were listening to when one of your earbuds rolled down into my bag when you fell asleep for a bit earlier."

They continued conversing with one another until they both reached the entrance ceremony. Surprisingly, both of them were in Class B.

Convenient ey? 😎😎

"Hey wanna dip?" Himeno turned to the boy beside her who was looking bored as hell.

"You sure?" Well he didn't mind he was also getting bored, he just thought about the consequences if they get caught.

Himeno simply nodded and looked around to see that, no one was paying attention to what was happening. There weren't even anyone by the exit.

"The hell? No one even bothers with watching students here"

'Well there are cameras but she doesn't need to know that, after all they were a bit difficult to spot' Ayanokouji thought to himself, as he followed Himeno to their classroom.

"Thanks for the company. Wake me up when something interesting happens." Himeno sat down to her chair, which she found to be right next to Ayanokouji's.

"Sure."

Nodding head in approval, Ayanokouji plopped down on his seat and took out his earbuds and continued on to lalaland as he listened to Wake up in the Sky.

Well he also fell asleep. The gentle breeze that came from the convenience of his seat was a blessing in itself. It made sleeping very much satisfactory.

Ayanokouji was asleep yes. Himeno was wide awake.

Like, her head's still using her arms as a pillow but she's facing Ayanokouji's direction.

"You haven't changed you know? Not once since your visit to New York." Himeno remarked in a whisper. As she reminded herself that he didn't know her from before.

"There's still time. So much time. And I'll take my goddamn sweet time learning more about you."

She finished, her voice barely audible but words emanating such warmth. After all, he was different. 

A whole lot different.

In a way, she found similarities between them. Just a few. But it was enough to spark something inside her.

Who wouldn't be? Those few similarities were a large part of who she was.

It doesn't hurt to be different from others. But damn does it feel nice finding someone you can relate to.

His presence.

His curious nature.

His apathetic demeanour further deepened her urge to know more about him.

Something told her that he wasn't all that he seemed.

He looked indifferent to everything, but the moment she saw him, he radiated with innocence. Mainly due to the curiosity in his eyes.

"I guess you could say I'm curious about you, just as how you are curious about the things you do not know."

Himeno stood up quietly as she crouched down on Ayanokouji's sleeping figure.

She ran her fingers through his hair and gently brushed them. 'Smooth'

Her hand retreated from his head as she sat back down on her seat and placed her chin on her palm as she gazed upon him.

"You'll be my masterpiece eventually, Kouji. Who knows? Maybe we're much, much more similar to each other than either of us thinks."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.7K 1K 7
It's just the characters reacting to what's going behind their backs. There won't be a proper timeline right now IDK I might do that later. I have se...
14.7K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
67.7K 952 53
Welcome aboard, this is a place where yours truly will be writing random stories which materialise in my very discombobulated brain. Please do get yo...
4.9K 274 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...