Only you | pablo gavi

By hxann4h

a girl named kiana moves with ver two brothers to barcelona because of her dad which can't control himself. s... More

1 | Idol
2| Pablo gavi
3 | Bruises?
4| trust issues
5 | my boyfriend
6 | don't cry
7 | a nightmare
8 | Nickname.
9 | pablito
10 | ungrateful brat
11 | let me go
12 | im so sorry.
13 | little annoying sister
14 | something special
15 | mad at me
16 | new best friend
17 | its their problem.
18 | red cheeks
19 | your lover boy
20 | you like him
21 | waited for this moment
22 | you and me
23 | i felt safe
24 | you ruined everything
25 | you're a snake
27 | a car did first..
28 | i cant loose her now.
29 | favorite flowers
30 | aleyna
31 | by her side
32 | my girl is waking up
33 | im Jack Hernandez
34 | like a jasmin dupe.
35 | these spots felt like burning
36 | in pablos arms
37 | the better different.
38 | im your boyfriend
39 | your selflove is killing me
40 | only you

26 | te amo mucho

1.9K 25 39
By hxann4h

„now i need a explanation", kai said.

„can we push that to tomorrow, im very tired of this crap"

„yes, of course", kai replied.

he's a very carrying brother and i really appreciate him. Luca had to leave us because he couldn't stay with us, his school was in the US so he had to return. i gladly didn't have to.

Im still afraid from dad.

i smiled at kai and wished him a good night.

„do you want to stay or are you going home?", i asked pablo.

„what kind if question is that? of course im staying with you amor", he smiled.

he texted pedri that we had an argument with Jasmin and that she left. pedri said he saw her storming off and matheo picking her up, but i don't care, i have better persons in my life than her.

pedri drove home after pablo texted him, because he was still waiting for us.

i was laying in bed while pablo was using the bathroom, i almost fell asleep.

i was asleep but awake, you know?

i heard pablos steps and him climbing into the bed.

he stroked my hair out of my face and what he said next, left me speechless even tho he thought i was asleep.

te amo mucho, amor", he whispered while cuddling next to me.

i had the biggest smile on my face and i could tell that if someone switches the light on now, i would look like a blushing tomato, extremely red.

this sentence kept repeating in my head. pablo just said for the first time that he loves me. he said he liked me before, but the word love is such a strong word.

and just the thought that he said it to me.

i fell asleep with the most amazing thoughts and the most amazing person next to me, can this even get better?

i mean of course i just lost my best friend, but loosing a snake isn't something you should be upset about.

just think about the persons you have and how much better they treat and love you.

-

waking up and opening my eyes, the bed was empty. noone was next to me.

i got up and looked around, hoping he'll be staying at the doorframe like last time and saying:

„im here, don't worry"

well, i wished, because he wasn't there.

while getting up i noticed a little paper on my left.

-
good morning hermosa,

i hope you had a good sleep, because i did, thanks to you.

i went to training with kai, stay at home i'll get you starbucks after training, i'll be there at 12am

your pablito❤️
-

he's such a sweetheart, he deserves everything.

i got up and made my morning routine. i went down and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. i continued my serie tsitp, until i heard a door.

„heyy, were back", kai entered the house.

i jumped off the couch and ran to the hall way.

„heyyy", i said exited.

i saw pablo and immediately ran into his arms.

„missed me, huh?", he asked while smiling.

„who wouldn't miss you?", i said probably blushing.

„y'all make me feel single+", kai said disappointed.

„The right person will come, jasmin definitely wasn't the right one", pablo replied.

„100%", i agreed.

„now here's your starbucks ma'am", he said handing me the cup.

ma'am...

yo tambien te amo hermoso", i smiled.

he looked speechless at me but than his cheeks started to become red.

he smiled.

goal, achieved.

we were drinking our drinks while talking. kai and pablo mostly talked about the match tomorrow.

„How comes that pepi isn't here?", i asked them confused.

„i actually don't know, he said he had things planned and stormed off. he was nervous and exited", pablo replied.

hmm..

„he's hiding something", i told them.

„yes, he definitely is", kai answered.

„i hope for him that he'll tell me soon, or i'll have to use my stalking skills", i said.

„i'll help you with that mission", pablo laughed.

„me definitely too, i want to know what that dickhead hides", kai replied.

we started laughing and continued our conversations afterwards.

„so, what's the plan for today?", i asked them.

„i don't know but y'all have to help me prepare for a date..", kai answered.

„WHATT", i was speechless.

„Yess, i really want to impress her, she's amazing, i met her actually a few days ago, because i kind of knew that jasmin wont be the right one", he continued.

„aww, im so happy for you and i hope everything works out", i said.

„Our hermano not single anymore? whoa that'll be a game changer", pablo laughed.

kai punched him in the shoulder and pablo flinched but than started laughing straight away.

„please don't hit each other", i say.

„sorry kia", my brother apologised.

„just don't do it infront of me, you know what i think about it", i said.

„yes i know, apologies", he replied.

i nodded while giving him a small smile.

„since kai will be on a date tonight, we could go out too? i mean we never had a real date", pablo offered.

„that would be amazing", i smiled.

„good, than i'll reserve a place", he said walking away to call a restaurant.

„i'm really glad to see you happy again kia, i mean you had really difficult years. since we moved here, you're so much happier and alone pablo, he makes you the happiest, doesn't he?"

„yes kai, i just feel so much better, because i know there isn't a father which will hurt me for every mistake i do"

„and yeah, pablo makes me the happiest person alive", i smiled while saying this sentence.

kai walked towards me and hugged me.

„im happy, if you are", he whispered in my ear.

it left a big smile on my face.

„get you that girl, because i know damn well that tjis gitl will like you, you're an amazing, carrying and sweet person. if she's the right one, she'll see it", i smiled.

„thank you, sunce moje", he said with a grin.
-> sunce moje = my sunshine

thats when pablo walke in.

———————————
26. Chapter 🥀

im so sick of school, luckily its weekend now bruh😭

idk what to write sooo, i hope y'all liked the chopter.

thanks for reading, love ya

hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 27 16
When two youngsters meet through football They knew each other they just never really talked to each other Julia Sanchez a footballer for Barcelona...
349K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
15.6K 299 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
206K 3K 41
in which Bella refuses her feelings for her fathers teammate (Pablo Gavi x fem!oc) -hihihihihihihaha