15 | mad at me

how i said, he ignored me and just went upstairs. i think into his room.

i didn't have a very good balance because of the alcohol i had but i still tried to go upstairs by my own. i failed and fell the steps i went. it were just 5 steps so i wasn't really badly hurt.

„kiana?", gavi ran out of his room.

well, he heard it.

„are you alright?"

„obviously not"

„what did you do?"

„well, your stupid ass left my drunk ass alone and i tried to go upstairs and obviously failed"

„you have an attitude when ur drunk mrs. hernandez"

„so? what do you want to do against it?"

now he just put his hand on my mouth to shut it.

i tried to speak or to scream but i couldn't. pablo just started laughing. after a while he finally removed his hand and i took a deep breath.

„so will your attitude behave now?"

„shut the fuck up gavi"

„you know what, sleep on the couch kiana"

„wow"

„it's your own fault"

„i don't care"

—————————-
Gavis POV:

that attitude was really provocative.

so i just let her sleep on the couch because alone she can't get upstairs and after she named me ‚gavi' multiple times today, i wont even help her. she knows that i hate being called gavi by my family, friends or close people. but what i know is that she knows that but just loves to provoke me.

she was very pissed after i told her to sleep on the couch. she ignored me and really went to the couch and lay down.

„buenas noches", i said.

„fuck off"

well..

i didn't want to disturb her. i just hope she'll act as usual when she's sober again.

i was laying in my bed thinking about her and what hurt her that she went to the party. kai asked me if i could go watch her because after a very long time its her first time partying again. he didn't tell me why she stopped partying or why she went to that party today, but i'll find out.

i just don't want her to be mad at me when i tell her that kai send me to watch her.

i drifted off to sleep now.

-

voices downstairs woke me up so i decided to go check who it was.

i think it was kiana talking to pedri, but what does he want here?

„He's such a dumbass sometimes", kiana said.

i think she meant me.

i went downstairs now.

„there are you!", pedri jumped up.

„good morning to you too, why are you here?", i asked.

„hermanito, are you serious?", he looked shocked at me.

„what?"

„we have a game today and training"

„oh shit, i forgot"

i ran upstairs to get my bag ready. i just put on a t-shirt with some shorts and ran back downstairs.

„lets go", i said.

„bye kiana", pedri said and kiana waved at him.

„you can leave whenever you want, just put the keys under the mat", i said.

„will do", she said shortly.

i just nodded.

we left the house and got into pedris car.

„what were y'all talking about?", i asked him.

„oh, nothing", pedri replied.

„he's such a dumbass sometimes? yeah well this doesn't seem like nothing", i imitated kiana.

„you'll understand one day pablo, just not today. you need to focus on training and the game for tonight. forget kiana for today, please? we need you on the pitch all concentrated", pedri explained.

„fine, maybe your right"

„i am, always"

„sorry mr. chauffeur", i laughed.

he started laughing too and then parked the car at the trainings place.

we walked to the changing room and greeted our mates there.

kai and i were walking towards the field but sira stopped me.

„wheres kiana?", she asked

„dont talk that loud"

„why", she said confused.

„what did you say?", kai said.

„wheres-"

„ferran, she asked wheres ferran", i smiled at kai.

„uhm he's there", kai pointed at ferran which was standing next to xavi.

kai finally ran away and i felt relieved.

„i didn't ask about ferran?"

„i know, i'm not stupid, but kai thinks kiana slept at yours", i explained.

„oh"

„yeah, oh. you almost blew everything up"

———————————
Kianas POV:

it's so boring, but i didn't want to go to training with them because pablo was a bit mad at me. i don't really remember what yesterday happened after we got home, but i definitely know what happened with matheo.

i took some chocolate from pablos fridge, i wonder why he has chocolate, i thought he's on a diet.

nevermind.

i took it and sat on the Couch thinking about the party. now a tear roll down my cheek and i wiped it away. did he really try to abuse me? wow.

the worst thing is that this happened two years ago and kai even warned me about it. im just so stupid.

how could i think i can go to a party not thinking he would be there? i mean he's at partys all the time. It would have been a miracle if he hadn't cheated on me, but i was just to blind to see it.

blinded by love.

thats why i hate love and trust. i dont think there is anyone that i can fully trust, expect maybe for my brothers, but even Luca has a big mouth and talks a lot, you'll always be afraid that something slips out of him.

after i rethinked everything i started crying, until i heard a door..

———————-
15. Chapter 🥀

hey! how are you?

who do you think came? i mean gavi is at training with pedri, so who could it be?

let me know what you think!

love ya!

hannah