18 | red cheeks

the match was almost at the end until in the 92 minute an unexpected goal from ferran came. everyone started cheering and do did i. sira was so happy she had tears in her eyes.

he made his ‚S' celebration and smiled at her. real couple goals.

(i actually miss them sm as a couple, i still cant believe they broke up..)

the game ended with a 3:0. i was so proud of the boys.

they all left the field and i was still sitting with sira, aurora and mikky. anna already had left because her younger daughter started crying. mikky, sira and i made some plans because we wanted to start hanging out more together. aurora said she would like to be a part of us but thats going to be hard since she lives in sevilla. but we will always include her when shes here. shes great company.

now we decided to make our own ways home. we walked together to the changing rooms and waited for the boys, which came out one after another. first mikky left and than sira. aurora left before we walked to the changing rooms since she and javi are going out on a date.

i waited infront of the door until kai came out.

„oh hey sisterr!", he hugged me.

„hii, y'all played amazing!"

„thank you! did you see luca by any chance?", he asked me.

„nope sorry"

„its all good, i'll find that dickhead. anyways see you at home", he smiled and walked his own way.

now pedri and gavi came out and i hugged them both at the same time.

„im so proud of you boys!", i said with a big smile.

„thank you kiaa", pedri smiled.

„thank you", pablo also smiled.

we started walking towards the garage, pedri walking a bit more further than me and pablo.

„liked my goal?", he asked.

„of course i did, thank you for dedicating it to me", i smiled.

„everytime again amor"

and there was that nickname again. he knows exactly which words to use to impress a girl. that's insane.

pablo our favorite passenger princess sat in the front and i went for the back.

the whole car ride we sang along and laughed a lot.

„you staying this night or should i drop you off?", pedri asked.

„if you don't mind i'll stay another night. plus my things are still at yours", i replied.

„yeah i don't mind", pedri answered.

i nodded.

we arrived at home and the boys went to go shower. i made myself comfortable and started a movie/ serie to watch.

i decided to watch the summer i turned pretty because it's all over my foryoupage and it sounds very interesting.

„what are you watching?", pablo came downstairs.

„a serie, want to join?"

„sure", he smiled.

he sat next to me grabbing the blanket which was all over my body.

„hey? thats my blanket", i said offended.

„i don't mind sharing, do you?", he asked.

„no"