25 | you're a snake

still Pedris POV:

i wanted pablo to go talk to her since i didn't know what exactly was happening so i ran back to him, yeah i didn't walk, i ran.

„pablo, i found her", i said.

„where?", he jumped up.

i pointed at the bench and pablos face expression went from worried to sad..

he walked up to her and sat next to her. she looked at him and hugged him immediately. he gave her a forehead kiss, which left a little weak smile on her face.

they started talking but i didn't know what, obviously, because i was hiding behind a tree. not the best idea, but its something.

————————————
Kianas POV:

After i have left the house i ran to the beach spot, but then i remembered that pablo would find me to easy here and i just need some time for myself to process everything. to feed me with this bullshit.

i walked around barca and then found a bench after i was returning to the beach. i sat there and cried into my legs, which i pressed to my body.

the conversation with Jas before i ran out, was going through my head like crazy..

-FLASHBACK-

i was sitting in my room, staring at my phone until someone stormed into my room.

jas, obviously.

„what did he tell you?", she asked.

„everything i needed to know, to realize that you're a snake"

„you just don't understand", jasmin said, pissed.

„of course i don't understand, you go and kiss my ex, jasmin MY EX", i said but pointing out the ‚my ex'

„and a little reminder, he tried to abuse me and cheated on me. but i see, you don't care, because you just care for your own ass", i said.

„bro, cant you listen for ONCE"

„you had kai, but you know what? your just a snake which betrays her best friend and her, how should i call it? ‚lover'"

„huh? no wait, look-"

„no, im done with you", i said walking away but than started to run because she tried to follow me.

-FLASCHBACK END-

gavis presence just made me feel safe. i always feel good around him, because he just spreads that positive energy.

„why did you ran away, again?", the again was just a slight whisper, he was worried and i knew it because i heard it out of his voice.

„im so sorry pablo, i don't want to involve you to all my problems, its not your job to solve them", i apologised in tears.

„there is no reason for apologising amor, you didn't make any mistakes. jasmin is the one which needs a huge apology for what she did, because thats not acceptable."

„yes, it may not be acceptable, but shes my best friend after all. if she really likes him, even if it hurts me, than its her choice."

„no, you just have a to good heart, don't let her get away like this, you are being to easy on her"

„what am i supposed to do pablo? tell me"