10 | ungrateful brat

my eyes almost closed but Kai started talking.

„Luca i think its bedtime, and i'll go too because im tired as fuck", he explained.

„mhm", is all i said.

„y'all can finish the movie if you want", he said while dragging Luca with him.

„good night", he added.

„night", Pablo said.

Pablo continued to watch the movie while i fell asleep.

the next second i felt someone picking me up.

————————
Gavis POV:

i felt her head slowly falling on my shoulder. i let her be for a few minutes until i thought its maybe uncomfortable, so i decided to bring her to bed.

first i thought about waking her up but i don't think thats a good idea. i slowly picked her up and walked upstairs bringing her into her room.

after i placed her in her bed i covered her with her blankets and left. The TV downstairs i turned off and also went tired to bed.

My eyes were tired as never and closed the next second i thought about them.

„no!", someone screamed

i opened up my eyes thinking it was a dream, maybe it was because i didn't hear anything else.

stop", i heard it again.

i stood up and went into kianas room since its the nearest, so i thought maybe she had a dream?

walking silently in her room, i walked up to her. Then i slowly shook her hoping she would wake up but instead she turned around and hit me straight in my face.

after she did that she jumped up and looked shocked at me.

oh my god Pablo?", she said with a shaky voice.

„yes amor, its only me", i said rubbing my face.

„im so sorry god, what are you doing here"

„no its alright, you screamed. Nightmare?"

„Shit, im sorry for waking you up"

„no, don't apologise, is everything alright? What did you dream?"

„Thats cute how carrying you are, but i think i dreamt about Matheo. again."

„Did this asshole broke you so bad that you even have a nightmare about him? im going to break this mans bones"

„its not the first time im dreaming of him Pablo, so its alright don't worry"

„What? don't worry? ill beat his ass"

„No Pablo just, forget it okey? im sorry for waking you"

i was still holding my hand in my face as she noticed.

„Does it hurt? i didn't mean to", she said touching my face.

My face starting burning at that spot.

no shit sherlock.

I noticed her hands shaking so i slowly removed my hand from my face, grabbing her hand.

She flinched.

Amor, was it so bad?", i said while holding her hand.

I heard sobbs, ill break that matheos bones for sure.