𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕖𝕟||

19.6K 1.4K 47
By A_solitude_girl12

Abhyant was going through a file seating on a couch of their room balcony, with his legs spread and laptop on his lap . Just then his phone rang , seeing his secretary name he recieved the call .

" say " abhyant said while his Handa are still moving on keypad .

" sir , the proposal which needs to be presented before German clients is ready " his pa , Rishabh Said from other side .

" continue " abhyant said understanding his words rishabh started to explain about the things which are mentioned in proposal .

An important meeting is coming up which needs cracked anyhow and abhyant was enough confident to win it . He was disturbed with loud door opening sound. Abhyant poke his inner cheeks in annoyance. He was just about yell on the person when he heard a voice specifically his wife voice and another voice of his sister. It seems his sister is convincing his wife for something. Shrugging their thoughts away he asked to rishabh about cotation of proposal and other details.

" i am not all interested in all this " ayushree said but her stubborn friend is hell behind her because she wants her to join them for horse ridding.

" And may i know the reason?" Sanjana asked with a tint of irritation .

" sanjana, I can't ride horse by wearing saree and if I wear other outfits and by any chance if your badi maa and bua saw me in that then god knows what disaster will happen" ayushree explained calmly her point . Abhyant paused hearing them . He rolled his eyes hearing her excuse, well he somewhere knows she is right but he won't agree with her .

" Hogya , all elder's went to Meet uma dadi 's friend and they will not come before night " hearing sanjana went to deep in her thoughts. Sanjana is right but she can't take risk and she is hell tried mentally. She needs Break from all this . So, she agreed and nodded her head but caught off guard when sanjana excitedly hugged her .

" thank you babe you know that's why I love you the most"
Sanjana said delightedly and peck her cheeks in happiness. Ayushree chuckled at her bestfriend excitement just then they heard a throat clearing sound and they separated from each other. Ayushree saw her husband standing leaning on balcony door with his two buttons of shirts opened giving a slight view of his toned chest and hands folded near the chest make her feel intimidated.

" Bhai you also get ready we are going for horse riding. You are coming right?" She asked last sentence questioningly because her elder brother never joins family gathering while Shashvat joins rarely.

Abhyant looked towards his wife who was looking anywhere other than him , he nodded his head without moving his eyes away from his wife. Sanjana was shocked
Yet suprised with his reply but shrugged the thought it's enough for her that he is joining, with a quick bye she went from their.

For sanjana , her bestfriend and her elder brother are perfect couple who have some sort of misunderstanding according to ayushree which they will clear soon . Sanjana is not aware of the real reason behind differences between abhyant and ayushree. Only shashvat and Vivaan are aware of the real reason behind the differences between them. Ayushree don't want trouble her bestfriend that's why she always tried avoid the topic whenever sanjana brings it and she is not ready to discuss about her martial problems with anyone not even her bestfriend.

Ayushree is feeling nervous with his constant stare , his eyes on her challenging her to move from her place. Just then they heard the yell of their daughter which made abhyant remove his gaze from her and look at his daughter who came running towards them.

" Mumma bua said we are going for horse riding" miksha asked standing near her mother who smiled at her and picked her up in her arms . Ayushree moved towards the sofa with her daughter in arms and sat on it .

" yes we are going" ayushree said clearing her mouth which smudged with chocolates with her pallu making miksha giggle.

"Chalo let's get you ready" ayushree said while miksha shaked her head side to side and got down from her lap . Ayushree was observing her daughter who got down from her lap and went near her father who picked her up happily.

" Papa will make miksha ready" miksha said keeping her head on his chest between his neck observing her father warmth . Abhyant smiled at her action and peck her forehead. Ayushree was ready to take miksha in her arms but abhyant showed her palm halting her steps with that father and daughter when to washroom with ayushree following them what if he needs her help but then she remembered the beautiful memories of their parenthood.

Miksha came into their life when they ready to broke apart . Her pregnancy was unexpected but not unwelcoming. Abhyant accepted his daughter with open arms . The way he used to look after miksha when she used to cry in midnight, the way he learnt cooking for his daughter, the way he didn't felt ashamed to clean her whenever she used to pee , the way he used to stand stand near bathroom door whenever ayushree used to miksha bath to make sure his daughter safe , the way he waited outside for miksha for 4hrs on miksha's first day of school. From every perspective her husband can handle their daughter happily. One side of her heart she felt happy thinking his love for their daughter otherside it is constantly thinking that he dont need her in his life and he can handle their daughter without her help without her presence. This thought cause distress in her mind. Does she is really a unwanted wife and mother in their life ?

Abhyant observed her changed of emotions from happy to sad but he didn't asked anything about it . It's not easy for anyone to understand ayushree emotions but for him , she is a open book , he can easily read her but somewhere he is not ready to this book again and get betrayed again .

*******************************

Dhriti changed her outfit into black crop top and brown pants with her hairs tied in pony tail .

She walking on towards while tieing her watch towards backside of singhanias haveli but suddenly she bumped into someone. A pair of arms went towards her waist to make sure she won't fall but don't know why she felt that touch uncomfortable in some sense feeling his hands moving downwards towards her hip area. So, she Immediately jerked his arms .

" Easy dhriti you should be careful" Amit said raised his right hand to touch her face which was jerked by dhriti.

" It's dhriti bhabhi for you " dhriti said taking back steps and maintaining a decent distance between them .

" opps , sorry" Amit said while raising his hands and giving a fake apologetic smile . His eyes moved towards her outfit and seeing her in that outfit made him arouse his desire to have her .

" eyes up mister " dhriti said while Amit smiled at her fierceness . His creepy smile made her feel uneasy and angry . She is not a kid to understand his actions his approaches and she git confirmation when she asked to sanjana about it .

Dhriti took steps towards him with a sweet smile while Amit smiled seeing her initiating and he also took steps towards her . No one can resist his charms whether it's singhania ladies or any other girl . He came out off his thoughts when felt sudden pain sensation on his foot.

" what the hell are you doing damm it " jerked her leg away which was just some seconds was crushing it in his foot . Her boots with slight heel caused some much pain to his foot .

" What do you think I didn't noticed your actions. let me warn you Amit Malhotra, touching is far away if you tried to look at me with your those dirty eyes then next time this foot will be on your throat crushing it , making you beg from breathe " dhriti warned his pointing her finger towards him . Her eyes are showing anger and warning.

" you ..." Amit raised his hand to slap her but before he could complete his action, dhriti stomped her booted foot on him again hardly causing him shrik in pain. Seeing him moaning in pain made her happy.

" Dirty jerk " whispering dhriti went from their. Her self respect is very important to her she won't let anyone to come crush or tarnish it . She don't voice out but doesn't mean someone will come and try to keep their dirty hands in her dignity and self respect .

" you will pay for this dhriti " Amit murmured and went to his room limping.

****************************

All youngsters reached backside area of haveli which have very big ground where they can do horse riding. Singhania haveli have a specific place where all types of animals are kept . Singhanias men's loved animals like abhyant have a variety collection of horses and panther while shashvat have a special liking towards tigers and vivaan for snakes and reptiles.

" where is vivaan, don't tell me he don't know horse riding" Naveen asked to shashvat who was caressing his horse forehead on answer shashvat just shrugged his shoulders . Dhriti who came while cursing Amit in her mind halted her steps seeing her husband who was looking good in his black tshirt and black trousers with Rolex watch on his left hand and white sneakers on his foot.

" he is looking hot " this words made her come out off her thoughts, she looked towards her right where pakhi was drooling over her husband. Shaking head at her disbelief dhriti went towards navya who was wearing her helmet.

(Shashvat's outfit)

Sanjana, navya , abhyant, miksha ,gaurav, bhumi , Ananya , megha, pratik and pihu joined them .

" where is ayushree bhabhi " dhriti asked not finding her . Sanjana also looked around for her just then she spotted her coming towards them .

(Navya 's outfit)

" bhabhi are you not joining us " navya asked seeing her in white anarkali with pink dupatta looking beautiful. Ayushree shaked her head as no , sanjana was ready to request her when ayushree showed her puppy eyes .

(Ayushree's outfit)

" No , you all continue I will accompany bhumi bhabhi" ayushree said while seating beside bhumi . Sanjana didn't forced more and gave a her small smile. All took their respective horses and started to get on them .

" why don't we turn this into something interesting" vivaan said smirking looking at navya who rolled her eyes at his drama .

" like " gaurav asked.

" Race " vivaan replied in singel word .

" that's a great idea " megha quickly agreed with him . She just needs him and she is ready to agree on anything if he says .

" I agree" All agreed.

" iam out off it " abhyant said vivaan was more than happy because if abhyant will participate then there is no chance for him or any other to win .

(Vivaan's outfit)

" okay " vivaan quickly said trying to hide his smile. It's time to show his wife who is winner and who is losser . Shashvat noticed the change of expression in vivaan and it got him there must be something big behind this competition thing just then he noticed vivaan smirking at navya and if made his doubt confirmed, his brother has challenged navya . Shrugging his eyes away from them his eyes went to his wife who was talking on something with his sister. Pravati dadi's words came in his mind which he immediately shut it down and focused on race .

" princess come " abhyant Said while keeping miksha in her foot near his favourite, Arabian horse. Miksha excitedly stood infront of horse and abhyant actioned his horse to bend his head so , that miksha can easily touch him . Abhyant noticed how she excited and nervous at same time. So, he slowly took her hand on his and made her caress it fur . Miksha giggled feeling fur softness on her palm .

(Abhyant's outfit)

" Dadda it's so soft " miksha said with giggle . She enjoying it very much . Horse also seems happy with her so he snuggled his head on her making laugh feeling sudden ticklish .

" Come princess let's take you for a ride" abhyant said keeping miksha on horse back careful and he joined her next to the back . Before starting he once again checked her helmet and started to move slowly making sure she won't fall .

" dadda faster " miksha said enjoying the cool breeze and her father warmth. Abhyant smiled at her and increased his speed to some level . Her each giggle made his heart flutter with happiness. In abhyant life three women holds very important place first his mother devika , second is his wife who somewhere lost her importance or so what he think so , third but most important his daughter. He never thought to have a kid or specifically a daughter the problem between him and his wife never made this thought raise . But when he first time holded her in his arms , her pink face and cute tiny fingers made him feel that happiness and peace which he never felt in his whole life and that's where ,he had decided he will bring world for his daughter.

" I must say abhyant loves miksha so much" bhumi Sai d looking the way abhyant was careful while riding with miksha, the person who only who aggressive rude now he is riding so that his daughter won't get hurt .

" true !" Ayushree said agreeing with her , she knows more than anyone how much her husband loves their daughter.
Ayushree felt suddenly the Atmosphere turning gloomy, so she looked towards bhumi who tear in her eyes.

" bhabhi what happened, is everything fine. Do you want me to call gaurav Bhai" ayushree asked concernly while passing her water bottle from beside table.

" No need, it's just some peoples are too unlucky in some matters" bhumi said ayushree looked at her with confusing face.

" Are you sure "ayushree asked again for her bhumi is strong women who knows who knows how get her emotions in control. Bhumi nodded her head as yes .

" You know every woman dreams to become mother but only some women dreams got successful not everyone's" bhumi said Broking into sobs . Ayushree understood her words and rubbed her back inorder to calm her down.

" bhabhi calm down but see bright side Bhai loves you" ayushree said well aware about their love marriage. Gaurav and bhumi fall in love with each other and they planned to get married but gaurav 's family were to ready Accept a non royal women for him but gaurav anyhow convinced them . Being married to five years still bhumi didn't conceived created problem in their life . Gaurav didn't have any problem or his in hurry to father, for him a child is god blessing and he will shower you with it on correct time, you just have to wait for it .

" it's hurts yaar . They are advising gaurav to leave me and get another wife who can give a child to him and heir to them " bhumi Said hugging her and crying in her arms . She get hurts whenever her mother in law Anjali shekhawat and bua ,Reema kashyap with some relatives always taunts her for it . Tears firmed in ayushree eyes hearing her . Bhumi and ayushree shares a great bond they are like sisters .

" What 's happening here " they departed hearing abhyant voice and bhumi and ayushree immediately cleared their face and looked at him . Abhyant noticed tear stains on his wife face but didn't asked about it .

" Miksha is feeling sleepy" abhyant said while ayushree took her daughter in arms and patted her head softly to make her sleep.

" bhabhi I won " they got startled hearing navya voice who came to declare her victory. Ayushree congratulated her and looked at her sulking brother in law who was looking defeated or something. All went to their respective rooms . It's already 8 elders must be coming.

" so be ready to touch my foot infront of all " navya said giving him her victory smile with that navya went from their. Vivaan greeted his teeth in annoyance, in the life for the first time someone or specific a girl had defeated him and he is not ready to accept it .

" what the hell , is someone getting married" dhriti asked seeing the hall which decorated with so much flowers and lights . All chuckled at her reaction.

" No bhabhi, no one is getting married. It's just tomorrow is Pooja and these decoration are for that only" sanjana said . While navya rolled her eyes at this rich Richie behaviour of singhanias.

" This nothing ,tomorrow you will be more suprised " bhumi said remembering what type of dressess pravati dadi and uma dadi selected specially for singhania daughter in laws .

" Aur woh kya hain " navya asked this time, now what drama is pending. While sanjana and bhumi looked at each other and shrugged shoulders , understanding they won't tell them navya leave the matter for now .

After sometime elders came and all have their dinner together. Pravati dadi ordered singhania couples to wear that only clothes which she already sent to their respective rooms. While abhyant informed them after the Pooja he is going to Germany for a important business meeting which can't be avoided, uma dadi tried to convince to stay but he being adamant on it and shlok singhania supported his son , uma dadi half heartedly agreed for it .

********************************

Abhyant inter in his room after talking with his secretary, he frowned his eyebrows seeing his wife who was patting miksha to sleep but what made him frown was tears in her eyes .

Ayushree was not aware of abhyant eyes on her . She is already busy in her thoughts. Her thoughts are wondering only one thing what if she didn't got pregnant with miksha, If miksha was not born then and the answer to all this question is their married life would have been ended long back if miksha was not born . Bhumi belongs to reach family with a big family and ayushree have only her sister in the name of family and it would be easy for singhanias to throw her out off their life and house.and not to forgot the betrayal she gave to him , it's already broken their relation to some end . Miksha came into her life has a ray of hope . She came out off her thoughts hearing footsteps which was coming towards the bed .

Seeing him coming near her ayushree thought he would ask her for reason of her tears but as always her hope got crushed when he went near the dressing table which beside her to remove his watch . Abhyant noticed his wife eyes on him but he didn't even glanced at her back . They already accepted their relation as mother and father of miksha not as husband and wife .

After changing into fresh pair of clothes abhyant slept beside his daughter keeping his arm above his eyes. Ayushree quickly offed the light and slept other side of miksha . The bed is big enough for three people, seeing the past accident abhyant made sure miksha sleep with them.

********************************

Next morning:

Navya was getting ready in the clothes which pravati dadi has sent for her . First she was not ready to throw fits to not wear this but then shrugged the thought when the thought of her jerk husband touching her foot infront of all came into her mind and she quickly got ready. She was wearing jewelleries when she heard bathroom door opening sound she looked through the mirror and laughed her guts out seeing the scenery.

Vivaan was struggling with to drap dhoti when he heard the laugh of a person which makes him irritate easily now a days . He looked up to shout her but my god he freezed in his place seeing her . She is looking breathtaking in the yellow rajputana dress and the nath on her face makes her look more appealing. For the first time he agree that he have a beautiful wife . A throat clearing made him snap out of his thoughts. He looked at his wife who was looking at him raising her eyebrows, shaking head at her , he again got busy to drap the dhoti .

After a lot of struggle still didn't able to drap it , vivaan thought to not wear it but then he remembered the order of pravati dadi at yesterday dinner and by God if denies her then god knows what will happen. She will not leave him easily, her traditions and culture will not leave him easily sighing frustratedly he sat on bed . He can't even ask for help from his mother she will definitely tell him to ask help from his wife and siblings well it's better to listen scolding from pravati dadi then asking help from his brothers and sister .

Navya observed his action how frustratedly he seems . Suddenly they heard a knock on their door and navya was going to open it but before it vivaan holded her in his arms and closed her mouth with his palm .

" koun hain " vivaan asked and avoid his wife who was glaring at him to remove his hand and hold on her .

" Bhai it's me sanjana , come fast Pooja is going to start soon" sanjana said from other side.

" you go , we are coming " vivaan said after sensing that sanjana went from their he removed his hand from her and his hold on her . He was annoyed with all things he can't even deny paravati dadi order and can't even ask help from his siblings and mother. He looked at navya after hearing her throat clearing sound. He looked at her but got confused seeing her action, she was signing something to him through her eyes but he didn't able to understand it .

" what " vivaan asked while navya slapped her forehead at his stupidity and showed her hands towards his legs looked other side . Vivaan looked towards his legs and quickly widened his eyes seeing his dhoti fallen on land giving a show of his legs. Which quickly picked up from land and try to drap it but again it was falling on land.

" need help? " Navya asked while looking at her bangles making sure they are in perfect place .

" you know who drap it ??" Vivaan asked shockingly.

" yes " navya said casually shrugging her shoulders.

"Really!!," Vivaan exclaimed and felt relief . Thank God iss ki biwi kohi toh kaam ki hain .

" Do you need help or not because if not iam going " navya asked seeing him lost in thoughts she walked towards door to leave the room .

" hey , hey wait wait if you know how to drap it then drap it" vivaan said hurriedly and held her right and jerked her infront of him making their chest collide .

" Where is your manners vivaan singhania, when you are requesting something to someone you have to use a specific word which starts from p " navya said maintaining some distance.

" fine iam going, god luck " seeing him not responding she took a step but his words made her smirk .

" please navya can you help me " vivaan said greeting his teeth trying not to strangle her .

" okay " navya said showing her teeths making him more annoyed .

Navya hold the fabric horizontally behind vivaan . Make sure the colored bands are at the top and facing outward.
Measuring the piece of cloth as to how much of it is required on either side of the body and wrap the fabric from the back to the front. After Arrange the cloth so that both sides have equal amounts of fabric. After having divided the cloth evenly, navya tie a knot near the navel and make a series of folds on the right side. Then she signed vivaan tuck the folded parts into the waistband of the cloth which vivaan obliged . After that she grabbed the fabric from the left side and make a series of the folds on the left side and sign vivaan to tuck it . whenever their hands used to touch vivaan felta a shudder but he ignored it .when navya was busy in draping, vivaan noticed her facial structure and he didn't felt wrong to accept his wife make him feel something which he never feels in the presence other women but he will not say it her , ever .

" hey what are you doing ?" Vivan said suprise seeing her kneeling down but navya didn't answered him and brought the folded material through his legs, making sure to go underneath the rest of the cloth. Make sure the material hasn't become twisted and signed him tuck it too.
She moved back after completing her task while vivaan moved towards mirror to look at himself.

" Not bad " vivaan said while navya shaked her head this man doesn't even know how to praise someone.

" It seems you are experienced in draping the clothes" vivaan said whatever in his mind and comb his hairs .

" yah , same like your being experienced in removing the clothes" navya said sarcastically remembering their reception night and went from their banging the door hardly.

" ungrateful bastard " navya murmured while going she noticed dhriti coming towards her . She noticed dhriti also wear same type of cloth but in pink colour and beside her her second brother in law coming while folding his selves for a second she felt they both are looking a perfect couple but then she saw how dhriti move forward without looking at shashvat making her realise every relation in singhanias are complicated.

***********************************

" mumma twirl " miksha said to ayushree and ayushree quickly compelled her daughter she twirled making her dress float in air but she felt to noticed a pair of eyes which are looking at her with admiration.

As soon as abhyant entered abhyant saw a beautiful sight after a long time. His wife twirling , then he noticed her attire she is wearing his favourite colour, colour of love, colour of hate Colour of danger i.e., red colour Rajputana ghagra with minimum jewells looking not lss than any goddess After a long time he was admiring his wife . After a long time he felt a skip of heartbeat seeing her .

" Mumma is looking like queen" miksha words made him snap out of his thoughts .

" And my daughter is looking like princess" ayushree said pecking her daughter nose who giggled. Miksha was wearing a beautiful peacock lehenga which was exclusively designed by bhumi who is fashion designer by profession.

" Dadaa " miksha said with happiness seeing her father near the door and ayushree turned to look at him and true her thoughts he is not less than any king in his white kurta with floral shawl on it .

Abhyant went near miksha and took her in his arms . Abhyant kissed her forehead lovingly and miksha copied his actions making ayushree and abhyant smile at her cuteness.

" dadaa mumma is looking like queen right ?" Miksha asked to abhyant while ayushree was waiting for a compliment may be .

" hmm" abhyant said didn't moving his head away from his daughter. Ayushree felt sadness seeing him not looking at her once also .

" My dadda is looking like king " miksha said kissing her father cheeks.

" let's go "abhyant said moving out of the room with his daughter in his arms and ayushree following them .

_____________________________________

Target: 80 votes

I want to clear something there is no second male lead for any female leads in this story .

You may not like the male lead behaviour or other thing but trust me , everyone will get their share of happiness and punishments.

It will be a happy ending story ❤️

Something big is coming up !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.3K 69
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
15.7K 635 20
The Deshmukh family they're rolling in wealth, but don't let that fool you. They're sweet as candy to the good souls, but if you're bad news, they're...
401K 23.1K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...