Style Oneshots

By haerinscatears

I made these for fun πŸ₯° It's inspired by different authors, they're a lot 😰 But I do follow some of them πŸ˜‹... More

The Crazy Bus Lady
It Hurts
I Like You
Weird Day
Twerk
Feelings
Hanging out
Partner
New kid
Excited
Sleepover
The Hot Guy
Breakfast
A Crush
Business Trip
'Inseparable'
A Walk
Silly
Party
The Meeting

The Iconic Haircut

40 3 1
By haerinscatears

(I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP 😱 HERES ANOTHER ONE 😋)

This is the one who will do their haircut

Stan went to the Changbin Salon that everyone's talking about. It's one of the top trending on twitter, Craig got a haircut there! It's soo good!

It's soo good, isn't it?

Stan's pov

I went to the Changbin Salon, I saw a lot of people having the same haircut. It's soo trendy! Kyle said he's going tommorow, he had to take care of Ike 😣

"Welcome to Changbin Salon! Have a seat." I took a seat, Changbin wraps a cloth around me. He starts to shave my hair, omg he's soo good at handling it!

"Have you eaten yet?" What kind of question is that? Ofc I did. "Mhm, I did. This haircut is soo trendy, did you make the haircut yourself?" He then responds, while shaving my hair. "Yeah, I did."

Omgg, I saw Tolkien!

"Hey Dude!" "Oh, hey."

I saw Felix beside me.

"Why Felix still has no haircut? I asked Changbin, he answers- "He's waiting for Hyunjin to do his haircut." Hmm, makes sense. "Ohh, okay."

I then saw Hyunjin.

Huh? I'm confused, he's supposed to do Felix's haircut "Why are they matching?" I ask, he responds- "Oh, he's waiting for me."

A few minutes later, he's finally done. He unwraps the cloth that was around me. "Thank you so much!" "No problem! Come again." I then pay him, and exit the salon.

Btw, this is what Hyunjin, and Felix looked like.

So pretty 🥹

Kyle's pov

There's someone ringing the doorbell, it must be Stan! I'm soo excited to see him with his trendy haircut! I open the door.

"Hey Dude!" My face lights up. "Omg, hi Stan! Come in."

We then sat on the couch.

"So, did you meet the idols?" He then responds- "Yeah, they were gonna have the same trendy haircut too! Except for Changbin, I wonder when."

Mom comes in 😱

"Hello boys!" "Hi mom!" She smiles. "Oh how precious! Stan already has the trendy haircut! You better get that haircut tomorrow, Bubby!" "I will mom!" She then walks off, leaving us behind. "Hehe, your head is smooth." I put my hand on his head, smacking it. "Wth, why are you doing that." "I just wanted to, i'm sooo excited to get my haircut! All of us are gonna be a cult!" "I know rightt?"

~

"Bye Dude! It was fun having you here." "It sure was. Now I have to go, bye Kyle!"

I sigh, shutting the door 😌

-

My family, and I are eating dinner. I just finished mine, I then speak. "I'll go to my room now." "Goodnight Bubby! Make sure to take Ike with you tomorrow." "I will mom!" I went upstairs, going to the bathroom. I did my night routine 😝 After that, I went to my room. I lay down on my bed, thinking about how amazing the trendy haircut is.. 🥹

I slowly drift to sleep, snoring.

~

I'm going to the salon today! With Ike ofc 😌 "Welcome to Changbin Salon!" Ike, and I took a seat. Changbin was doing mine, and Felix was doing Ike's.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked, while shaving my hair. "Yeah, I already ate breakfast thank you." AAA is this how you handle situations like this? 😣

-

I payed, giving a tip. He then says- "Thank you so much!" "You're welcome!"

Ike, and I left the Salon.

"I loaf my new haircut!🥰" "Me too, Ike. Me too. We start to go home, we then saw Stan's dad. He's just walking, he also has the trendy haircut! 🤩

We finally arrived home, I click or tap idk the doorbell. *ding dong. ding dong.* The door opens, revealing mom. "Oh, you both look so precious!"

No one's pov

"And that's how the trendy haircut started everyone. I hope I inspired ya'll." He bows.

(LOLOL IDK WHAT I JUST WROTE 😱)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 244 17
Just a horny girl
2M 160K 43
"α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ί α€α€±α€¬α€Ία€α€„α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€ΈαŠα€‘α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€…α€―α€€α€α€±α€¬α€· Royalα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· ခင်ဗျားကတော့ α€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€±α€«α€·" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "α€€α€Ία€³α€•α€Ήα€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ή α€±α€α€¬α€Ήα€α€„α€Ήα€±α€šα€¬α€€α€Ήα€Ία€¬α€Έ...
86.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"