The Iron Assassin

Por Cobraki

Kill. Don't ask why. Just kill. This was all he knew, all his life. He never questioned it, never doubted it... Más

Prolouge
My Sword, My Might
What See Thy Land
What Suprises Thou Give
War and Slaughter
Where Blood Meets Blade
Blissful Times
Freedom in the Skies
An Icy Encounter
A New Realization
Oh What Could This Bring Me?
My Only Honor is my Soul
Skyfire and Moonsteel
The Skyline
Extracted Claus
Beutiful Satire of Blood
Burnt out Bullshit
A Gruesome Plan, and A Savage intent
Malice Rips the Soul
Rest and Recoup

Sister Sands

185 3 26
Por Cobraki

Heh, words that begin with the same letter are fun to say....

Interesting. A library with such knowledge like this, how did they accumulate it all? They had books from Pantela, scrolls and records from this continent, as well as literature from The Sun Kingdom. How intriguing it was that this place managed to get scrolls and books from there, and be able to share them with this place.

It's like a hodge-podge of cultures...interesting.

He thought as he read over a history scroll of Phyrria. At least, the tribes that is. Trying to read thousands of years worth of history of a continent didn't tickle his fancy very well. But the tribes, the tribes interested him a little more than he suspected. Especially the hatred of these "Icewings" and nightwings.

Moonstars face flashed through his mind. Her calm smile, and intelligent green eyes. He wondered if most nightwings were like her.

Besides the raging volcano. I doubt they would be as healthy as her. Especially with how dry and dead it is.

To wonder why they would live in such a violent and desolate area was beyond him. Did something chase them away? Or was it...someone?

"Trying to figure out which tribe you want to fuck next?" Sandwraiths maliced voice broke through the silence.

"Yes in fact. And I was thinking I might go after a skywing. Or maybe another sandwing." He shot back sarcastically, shaking his head before returning his attention to the scroll that yearned for his eyes to read its inky words, enticing an irritated growl from said sandwing.

"You really do have a death wish don't you. You don't care about nothing." She growled, stalking around his with tapping claws. The sail on her back waving back and forth with every twitch of her muscles.

"Death wish, no. It's going to take an act of interstellar proportions to kill me. As for the second part...pretty much. I learned to stop caring years ago. Saved me a lot of trouble." He mused, looking up into her pitch black eyes. He could sense her controlled rage, how she wanted to tear him limb from limb. But why? Did he kill someone close to her?

Strange. I haven't done any jobs here yet. Unless she was related to any of those scumbags in that sand pit of a Scorpion den.

Brushing off any thought of it, he returned back to his scroll. Tracing his claws over the parchment, the candles and torches giving just enough light to read without strain.

"So why do you do it then?" Sandwraith interrupted again. Can't she go read or something? Go distract herself for a couple of hours while he drank up the knowledge in here.

"Do what?" He growled irritability.

She shrugged. "The killing, the lying, hunting down dragons and sleeping with any 'ness that you want." She numbered off, strutting around before plopping down on the other side of the small table he was using.

"Money, money, money, and pleasure." He named off nonchalantly. He enjoyed the anger that Sandwraith gave him. Her tissy fits were quite cute if he should be honest, giving little huffs or growls.

"You are so shallow. You know that?" She shot, her claws digging into the thick oak wood, baring her teeth at his armored face.

"I am only as shallow as you are willing to see my tissy fit dear. But I can be deep too." He winked teasingly, sitting back on his haunches as he watched the cogs in her head mentally churn.

"You disgust me. You know that?" Sandwraith irked, jabbing a claw into his chest. The small tink that came off left an amused smirk on Riplashs face. Oh yes. She definitely was a fire card. Though her constant negativity was getting quite annoying, he would love to turn that around. Oh how he would too.

"I bet. And yet, you won't discuss why you're angry with me. I didn't kill anyone here...yet." He thought aloud. "Actually, scratch that. I think I killed one male in the Scorpion den, but he was trying to put some...thing in to get to this cute little 'ness I was talking to. I think he wanted her for the night or something." He shrugged, laying his neck back in a calm, fixated position.

The reaction he received from mentioning a female sandwing intrigued him. A thought popped into his head, quickly morphing unto a theory.

"No one was killed." She growled, her neck muscles flexed lightly as she tried to hold back her tounge.

"Yeah. I believe her name wassssss....Sandstorm I think." Sandwraiths eyes hardened at the mention of her name. "Yes. And I do believe that her sister she mentioned was here. Considering the letter I found when I first ended up here." He chuckled. "I must say, she sure is descriptive when it comes to things she is excited about." He smirked, his own mind drifting back to what the two did together. Oh how it pleasured him, and how it made her scream oh so blissfully.

Sandwraith bared her teeth, peeling back her lips to reveal the pearly white teeth underneath. Her tail shook back and forth like a rattlesnakes, a simple warning that he payed no mind to.

"She did mention a sister. Figured that if she was so sweet, her sis would be close to the same. Especially with how the letter was written-"

"Don't! Speak her name you fucking freak." She snarled, jabbing her tail forward inches away from the exposed scales of his chin. The realization hit him harder than a wildebeest. This here, was Sandstorms sister! No wonder she is so pissed, as humorous as it is. Oh how fun this is going to be.

"Relax dear snappy." He spoke nonchalantly, backhanding her tail barb away. "Firstly, I'm a tribrid. Easy to mix up I know. And secondly, it was her want. I don't pressure anyone into anything of that sort doll." He chuckled, rolling the scroll up now that all want to read it was out the window and galavanting away.

"You.still.fucked.her." She growled, baring her teeth even further. If she were to pull her lips back anymore, her scales would peel right off her face.

"Yep. And I don't regret it. To say I did would be a lie." He hummed, standing up before stretching his limbs to the fullest they could go. "And unlike the Sun Queen, I don't lie about myself on everything." He announced, standing up fully. His words traveling through her ears, even if it wasn't doing much good, it definitely cleaned a bit of the air between them. Even if it wasn't much.

Better than two knives jabbing into each other.

Closing her eyes, a heavy exhale escaped from her chest. "I know...at least I can see you aren't a complete liar." She snapped, trudging by him. Her claws tapping on the stone floor as she went by. Her eyes never drifting over towards him as she resumed her position on her perch, diverting her attention to her claws as they were shined and sharpened.

"Hmm. Not as simple as back home...I kinda like it." He mumbled.

Indeed, it was more complicated here. Back under the Sun Queens rule, it was easy to do pretty much anything. Since all the subjects underneath her were succumbed to her influence, it made living, working, and simply existing a lot more...simple. Especially when it came to him and a beutiful 'ness. Being the top "hunter" if one would call him, did have its perks.

But here I can truly work myself up as the best. A fresh start.

His eyes danced across the room. The sparse amount of dragons keeping far and clear away from him.

No Sun Queen to be breathing down my neck. Influencing the others around me into making me feared. I am the greatest, and all will know it.

But first things first. His stomach growled, announcing its hunger.

Get something to eat. Haven't eaten in quite a while and a nice slab of meat sounds wonderous.

Once his primal urge to feed was satiated, Riplash decided to retreat to the...he wouldn't say prison on a room, but with some personal decorations, it got a lot homier. The warm colored rock filtered behind the door. Illuminating the covered window left on the door. The metel bands held together the small logs that made up the thickness of said door. The surprisingly sturdy doorframe was carved out very precisely.

The work of an Earth Speaker no doubt. Or a Sun flyer. With breath hot enough to melt obsidian, they can no doubt make a smooth entrance.

Pushing the door open, he was met with the growing familiar sight. The slightly spacious cave allowed enough room for him and maybe a dragon a little smaller than him to move around with ease. With the only objects in said room being a desk, animal fur bed, and a rack for weapons and armor. He had no use for it, but someday he might. So it might as well take up a little space in this rather dead room.

"Tiiiiilllll the sun comes up and the moon falls down. The willows will sing and the stars will shine. The mountains will cry and the sea will churn, carry my wings oh howling winds. Carry meeeee to the sun." He sang to himself. It felt...strange. Why did that song fly into his head all of a sudden? At least the first few lyrics...why? Those words haven't escaped his mouth since...no. He refused to let his mind travel into such a place. A place that felt so alien to him that he...worried? No. He never worried. But why? What is this feeling then? The songs lyrics played over and over in his head. Something he made for someone else...so long ago...now forgotten to time.

He didn't understand it. Why would he not let his mind walk down that path? Was he...actually worried? Worried about something he might feel? It didn't make sense to him. Why can't he just think that name?

Storm blue scales flashed in his mind. The purple outline on each scales flashing even more colorful displays.

No.

He tried to resist thinking about it...beutiful cresent moon irises flashed in his mind. Those eyes, they held the blessings of the moons. Their gift, their fury.

"Preposterous bullshit." He cursed, taking his position on the neatly folded furs. Though he didn't care much for the feel considering he could feel their touch anyways, it wasn't a bother.

With new thoughts dancing through his mind, blowing out the nearby torch. He let his mind rattle with questions, slowly pulling him into the blackness of sleep. Maybe a few hours of dreams or nothingness will fix his mind.

Though as the time went. And what felt like hours dragged on, he couldn't escape the realm of the awake. No matter how hard he shut his eyes, forced his mind to shut up, he just.couldn't.sleep.

Tap.

A clawtip tapped the stone. Couldn't have been his, all his limbs are on the bed. Shifting lightly, he mimicked as if he was tossing and turning in his sleep. There in the door, a crack of light shot in. How did he not notice someone opening his door? Was there someone inside?

Tap. Shhhhhffff.

Something tapped again, slithering closer towards him. Whatever it was, it was trying to be deathly quiet. And it almost succeeded.

Shhhhhhfffff.

Closer it came.

Shhhhhhffff.

So close now.

Shhhhhhhfffff.

Close enough.

With a deep snarl and wicked talons, he shot off the bed like a cobra, colliding with the intruder in a tumbling heap.

Whatever it was, it's scaley body slithered out of his grasp, pushing him back with powerful hind legs. Their claws scratching against his metel as he made some space between him and his attacker. Unleashing a spew of flames from his jaws, the blinding light soaring through the air, illuminating the room in firey light.

"SANDWRAITH?!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He roared, whipping his tail back and forth. The very tip shooting sparks across the ground as it met with the stone wall.

She snarled, baring her teeth as her tail swayed back and forth. Flexing each of her claws as she prepared for another leap.

"Don't do it." He warned, sliding his back right foot back.

All she gave was an animalistic snarl, tensing the muscles in her legs, and leaping forward like a coiled snake. Claws outstretched in the attempt to kill.

Slipping under the attack, her claws grazing over his armor, he caught her by the neck. Picking her up before slamming her into the ground. Creating a loud thump as her body hit the stone floor. Leaving her groaning in pain.

"That's...that's some muscle there." Sandwraith groaned, Riplash quickly pinning her against her back before she could get to her feet and retaliate.

"Enough of this!" He roared, gripping her arms and pinning them to her sides. She thrashed under his hold, trying in vain attempts to escape. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm going to claw your dick off for what you did!" Sandwraith snarled, trying to sting him with her poisonous tail. But the armor across his whole body blocked any ability for her to use her tail against him.

"This again? I thought we settled thing-" He roared in pain as a claw digit sunk into the exposed scales just above his crotch, digging in deep as deep red blood trickled out of the wound.

Kicking him back, she flipped to her feet, baring her teeth as she readied to attack again. Blood trickled down his leg as he clotted the would, blowing a trickle of fire onto a piece of his armor before jabbing it into the wound with a muffled howl of pain. Listening to the sizzle of flesh as he used his venomous tail to keep her back.

"You are on some series shit you hear me!" He roared, pain flairing in his hip as he ready for the second round.

Swinging her tail back and forth like a cat, she pounced, followed by him as their bodies collided together in a heavy heap. Rolling on the ground kicking, slashing, and roaring.

Kicking her against one of the cave walls, her body almost folded across it before twisting around and using the wall as a base to jump off of. Narrowly dodging his powerful arm as it slammed into the stone. Creating small cracks in the stone. She tried to use the open time to strike at his side, but he was to quick. Backhanding her in the neck, earning a yowl of pain from Sandwraith as she leaped back.

"And yet, even when we are clashing, I can't help but be grateful I can get a semblance of a fight in. Feels great to use my muscle again!" Riplash taunted, locking claws with the angry sandwing.

"Glad you find amusement in...grrr...this. Because when I'm done with you, you're going to be begging me to stop!" She snarled, as they fought for dominance, their tails engaged in a violent sword fight. Though with the venomous blade on his tail, he had every advantage.

"You sure? Because by the looks of how things are going, you want me to be the one to make you beg for more." He winked, forcing her several talonsteps back.

"W-what? No! You are not going to do the same thing as you did to my sister!" She snarled, flexing her lips to try and hold back the clear blush. Even in the dim firelight it was visible to him.

"Then leave. You already got a hit on me." He proposed, fixing his large wings.

"I ain't leaving until I have everything I want!" She leaped at him again, claws outstretched as she got closer.

She really wants to play this game. Alright then.

Sidestepping out of the way, he elbowed her back before g4abbung her by the hip and throwing her against the wall once again. Using the distracted time, he pinned her once again to the ground. Only this time, he had her back leg trapped under him, rendering her completely immovable.

"I said ENOUGH!" He snarled, his voice taking on a new level of authority and demand.

Almost as if it was done by magic, she stopped struggling and fighting back instantaneously. Her eyes darting across his face. Her heavy breath leaving small puffs of air on his mask as he closed the distance between them.

Her face slowly morphing from resonated shock into a small blush. Realizing her position, her blush only grew stronger as his head was mere inches from hers. Their heavy breath dancing in the air, the fight working up their hearts as they raced through one another's chest. In the firelight, she looked...beutiful.

The sandy lines that danced over her face glowed like polished gold on a sunny day. Gleaming each dot and line in beutiful radiance. Her onyx black eyes pulling in the light around them, resembling two black voids that stared back at him. But what caught his attention the most about her eyes was what they told him.

They weren't filled with hate, malice, or envy. Any trace of such negativity completely vanished at the beginning. No. What filled her eyes now was...

Want.

He leaned his head down further, and she filled in the gap. Her snout touching his. Scales rubbing against metel before becoming more...intimate. She wanted him at this moment. He could feel it as she slowly relaxed to him, draping her tail over his as she accepted his advance, opening her mouth partly in breathly silence. Accepting his advance as he locked lips in a small kiss with her.

Tiny moans escaped her jaws as he slowly let go of her arms in favor of feeling her body up and down. His claws traveling lightly over her scales, making her shiver slightly as their make-out session got more heated. The sleek sound of scales rubbing over metel danced in and out of his senses. Oh how he wished he could take off this prison. To let her feel the scales of his body, the toned muscle and beating heart. Her warmth will suffice for now.

Her dominate nature melting away slowly, his tounge fought hers, slowly taking over as she grinding against his hips in heated lust. Her body, and now mind pushed forward with desire. Riplash rocking his body back and forth as their session got more intense. Rubbing himself against her, almost in sync with Sandwraith as well.

"R-Riplash I-"

"Don't sweat it. Just focus on now, not then." He rumbled lightly, his words acting like a spell that washed over Sandwraiths body. Submitting to him in the deepest way she knew how.

With a calm smile, he knew he had won. Pulling his jaws away from hers, he changed direction and started to nip just under her chin. Enticing a small squel, followed by a blush as his eye traveled over to hers. Sandwraith layed her head back, exposing more of her chin and sensitive neck to him. And to him, he would reward. Tracing his sandy tounge up and down her neck, laying small kisses along her neck and jawline. Sometimes a small nip as well, earning more and more moans and murrs of pleasure from the female under him.

"P-please. I...*huff*...want...you." She breathly moaned. His onslaught on her neck and chin, hitting every single pleasure spot on her. Worked her up to the moon and back. He could feel it in tightening tail and grip in his arms. He could smell it in the air as the now submissive female lay under him, arousing his own mind as he let himself go. Feeling his own length slip out and rub against her stomach.

"Then it is me you shall get." He purred, the sounds vibrating against the metel plates on his chest.

She let out a small gasp, feeling the appendage prod her in such. Letting off her hips, she slipped her legs to the side, allowing him access to her most sacred area, fully submitting to the male above her. Earning himself a moan as he rubbed his erect flesh against her puffy and wanting lips.

"Y-yes. Give...it all to me!" She squeaked, earning another wave of blushes to dance across her face.

Her second squeak of surprise was when she looked down and saw his size. Oh how he wished he could look into her mind. Though judging by her eyes, it was nothing but lustful want.

"Don't worry 'wraith. You will get every.single.bit." He assured her, pulling his hips back till only his tip prodded her folds. Enticing Sandwraiths breath to hitch in the back of her throat as he prepared to push forward. Giving her a small lick on the forehead before sinking into her depth slowly.

"Hah...hah...hnnnng." She moaned, feeling his rod slowly sink into her body. He watched her face contort in pleasure as the blissful feeling flowed through her. Like water running over a dry riverbed, his length pulsed with every inch pushed deeper inside.

A sublte, "mmmm." Escaped his maw as he sunk into Sandwraith. Pushing his hips forward until his knot was the only thing outside of her, the bulge in her stomach showing just how much of him she took. Just his very length inside her was leaving her panting. The thought of him ravaging her making her even wetter.

Slowly pulling out of her, a gentle moan erupted from her lips, the sliding of flesh against flesh turning tunes in her body. Resting her hind legs against Ripalshes hips, letting him do the work, but take the lead. A job he thoroughly enjoyed as he pulled out, before slowly pushing back in.

"You're so warm..." He mumbled, his body rocking back and forth. Forcing Sandwraith to moan even more as she took his length, he could feel every inch of her walls call and caress his malehood inside her. Begging for him to stay inside her and satisfy the needs of the female he dug into.

"Ye...yes...dig deep into my warmth with that...large cock..." She moaned, draping her arms over his neck as he sped up slowly. His dick gliding effortlessly into her warm body over and over again, guiding several grunts and groans of pleasure from himself.

Each thrust in earned a heavenly moan from Sandwraith. Each moan wiping away more hatred and tension between them. One tried and true wah to fix tensions between two individuals.

"O-oh fuck. R-Riplash I-OH!" She cried as he picked her up by the hips and forced her back into the wall. Thrusting up into her tight slit over and over, heighting her moans to knew hights as she rested her legs on his hips, tighting her tail around his before hugging his neck and midsection.

"Juuuuust moan for me 'wraith. Enjoy the moment and...feel me slide in and out of you." He cooed gruffly, gripping her firm and toned ass in his large talons. The scales and flesh melting around his talons as he used the extra grip to pull her up and down on his dick. Making her bounce over and over.

"FffuuuuUuuUuuck yes! H-holy moons! H-how is this s-so...good?" She moaned as he jutted up into her faster, forcing her to hug his neck tightly as he kept thrusting up into her.

Riplash only grunted in response, to busy keeping up yhe pave of his thrusting, relishing in the feeling of being inside her. Oh how he loved it. Even if he didn't expect that it was going to be Sandwraith, he was sure damn glad it is. Her velvety walls felt amazing! All her years of training, toning her body. It made her so damn tight! Squeezing his shaft everytime he pushed in, earning a hearty moan from wraith. Her once angered demeanor now melted away into a lust-fueled, moaning mess that seemed to beg for more without saying a single word.

To add to the pleasure he was giving, he left small marks on her neck. Small spots that perked up with arousal after being so stimulated. His bites getting sharper and sharper into her sensitive neck. Her shivering body making her all the more sexy as he fucked her.

"K-keep...going. D-d-don't you dare...stop!" She cried, hugging his body tightly, her moans dancing through his ears and around the room. Urging him to keep going and sped up. Her walls tighting up further as she cried out in bliss. Her breath laced with want as she rested her head against his neck, moaning into his ear how much she loved what was taking place.

"I ain't gonna...stop till it's...alllllll done." He purred, picking up the pace of his thrusts. Shaking her body up and down against the stone wall, making her shriek in pleasure.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!" She cried, wrapping her hind legs around his waist, pulling him up into her with vigor. He flipped the switch in her mind. Hitting the deepest and most pleasurable places inside her body, turning her into a moaning and begging mess. Her body begged for his cum. Milking and massaging his length in hopes of achieving a climactic end.

"Rrrr. Careful there 'wraith, don't want any passersbys to hear you moaning my name out whorishly as I pound you." He warned, continuing his onslaught on her soaking and pulsing pussy. Sending waves on indescribable pleasure through them both, melting Sandwraiths mind as it slowly clouded over. Nullifying any common sense or reason, only allowing her to comprehend the present. And the present was endless pleasure.

"Hah...oh...hah...nnngggg...hah." She gasped/moaned, clutching his tightly, he could feel it, her walls constricting on him greater. Her heightened moans. She was getting close, and it was beutiful.

"Cum for the big dragon. Cum for me." He growled dominantly, slamming his dick up into her over and over again. His rod stretching, poking and prodding inside her over and over again, breaking into her womb with the looming foreshadow of what is going to come. Her body already ready to relieve and receive him.

"Ah...ah...ah...R-Ripla-FUUUUUUCK!" She roared, her wings springing open like coiled springs, unleashing a plume of hot flames onto the ceiling as she climaxed. Her wall tightening like a boa constrictor along his length, shooting no doubt tidal waves of pleasure through her body. Making her wither and shake uncontrollably as she hugged his body in a death grip.

"Oh...fuck...mmm." Riplash growled, slowly letting her fall down from her euphoric high before resuming he mind breaking thrusts. Leaving Sandwraith only to be able to make incoherent noises and moans as her front half collapsed against the wall amd his tough body. Turning her into a heap of moans and ecstatic bliss.

Well well well. It seems I have found an overcommiter. How long have you gone without relief?

He wondered as he kept jackhammer-thrusting into her. Creating audible plap plap plaps, through the room. Which now reeked of their intercourse as his loins started to burn. Signaling his near end, urging him to go harder, faster! Listen to his body and breed her.

"Gnnnnmmmnnnn...hah...had...don't...hah...stop...all." She tried to speak, unable to form a coherent sentence as she no doubt could feel his throbbing member inside her, his swollen knot kissing her entrance with every powerful thrust. Signaling that oh so sweet end in sight. Just...a little...further.

"You are so cute when clouded with bliss...hrrrr...you know...that?" He grunted, his crotch burned with release. His member sinking past her cervix with every thrust.

"Ye...yes...just...hah...nnn...fin...finish!" She cried, unable to think, unable to speak, only able to lay back amd take the onslaught of pleasure like she never has before.

"Rrrr. Alright. Who am I to...deny a female her...wish?" He grunted, gripping her ass in an iron grip before pulling nearly all the way out and slamming back in. Latching his jaws into the sensitive spot just under her chin, he gave a muffled roar of completion as he sank his knot past her folds, locking himself inside her.

His cock exploded inside her! Unleashing a powerful torrent of his seed deep into the furthest reaches of her womb. Making Sandwraith shriek in absolute ecstasy as she felt his cum flood her needy womb. Filling her up with his boiling fluids, wrapping his large wings around her as if he was both protecting her, and holding her with no escape from his animalistic breeding.

"Yes Riplash! Flood my womb with your seed! Make me bulge and give me your clutch!" She cried, holding him as tight she physically could. Her tail coiled around his like a snake, pulsing almost with every rope of cum he shot into her.

After what felt like an hour of pleasurable silence, Riplash pulled his jaws off her sensitive point on her neck, taking several heavy breaths to steady himself before looking down at Sandwraith. Her heavy breath and exhausted smile looked back up at him. Her eyes spoke every word she needed to say. It was amazing.

"Did I...hear you correctly in saying "give me your clutch"?" He asked, earning a squeak of surprise and embarrassment from Sandwraith.

"H-heat of the moment. D-doesn't mean anything!" She spoke quickly, trying to pull away but found that she was locked to him. His seed sloshing around inside her everytime she wiggled her body on him.

"Yeah. Heat of the moment. We'll be here a little while." He chuckled/hummed, booping her snout with a claw.

"I can...see that woah-" She exclaimed as he grabbed her by the hips allowing him to carry her to his nearby bed before falling back first onto it, allowing her to lay on top.

"Would be rude to lay on you all night. Considering I just destroyed your hips." He joked, smirking up at her tomato red face. Earning another yelp as be patted her used ass.

"True. Though I do like this." She purred, laying down on top of him. Though it was hard to adjust considering his rod was stuck in her, keeping her glued to the hip basically.

"Good." He hummed, laying his head back as he got comfortable, Sandwraith following suit as she rested her head just underneath his chin, a small pur emanated from her throat as her warmth danced over his metel body, lulling him into sleep as well.

Maybe this is what I needed to finally sleep. A distraction and...oh well.

With that, his last thought of the night, he drifted off to sleep. Following Sandwraith into the escape of dreamland.

Aaaaaaannnd there we go. After so long, and a good long sex scene, we got this chapter done. We got to see more into his mindset, and who knows what else is set up for the future. Comment if you want to see anyone or have oc you want to see in. And don't be afraid to add in theories or ideas where the story will go. Till we meet again y'all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53 0 11
"I think I speak for all of us when I tell you that we pledge ourselves to do whatever it takes to find the SkyWings and complete the quest." ━ Mole ...
251 13 14
Spittlebug moved to Pantala to get a breath of fresh air from her busy hive life. She intended to create a farm and sell whatever she grew to the nei...
294 22 25
A Wings Of Fire story that takes place in the depths of the Sky'wing Kingdom, following the story of a powerful hybrid dragonet who has to fight in t...
31K 255 27
This is for one of my best child hood friends, Addi. Thank you guys for reading my fanfics! You guys are stars! ⭐️ Also, none of these characters be...