Luna Regins-Sam Uley Fanfic �...

By BuckysDoll24

When Sam imprints on Charlie Foster's daughter age nine years old since he first phased how will he handle a... More

🐺Small Summary🐺
🪢Aesthetics🪢
💙The Twilight Saga💙
🏵Prologue🏵
🐺Chapter one🐺
🔍Chapter two🔍
👑Chapter three👑
🙊Chapter four🙊
🌙Chapter five🌙
🔥Chapter six🔥
🐺Imprints and Pack🐺
🫂Chapter seven🫂
🪞Chapter eight🪞
🫶Chapter Nine🫶
🧞‍♀️Chapter Ten🧞‍♀️
🐱Chapter Eleven 🐱
💮Chapter Twelve💮
💥Chapter Thirteen💥
🐹Chapter Fourteen🐹
🩵Chapter Fifteen🩵
🪢Chapter Sixteen🪢
♻️Chapter Seventeen♻️
⚛️Chapter Eighteen⚛️
🎬 Chapter Nineteen🎬
🖤Chapter Twenty🖤
❤️‍🔥Chapter Twenty-one❤️‍🔥
🤑Chapter Twenty-two🤑
🎀Chapter Twenty-three🎀
✨️Chapter Twenty-four✨️
🎮Chapter Twenty-five🎮
💜Chapter Twenty-Six💜
🏳️‍🌈Chapter Twenty-Seven🏳️‍🌈
❤️‍🔥Chapter Twenty-Eight❤️‍🔥
🪢Chapter Twenty-Nine🪢
🐾Chapter Thirty🐾
😍Thank You😍
🐺Second Book of the Series🐺

🎈Epilogue🎈

3.7K 66 15
By BuckysDoll24

It's been ten years since the Cullens' demise, Luna is now twenty and Sam has started ageing again. Sam asked for permission to date her from Charlie and Anna who agreed to allow him to date her.

Jared and Kim got married two years ago and are exploring the world as Paul and Rachel are expecting their first son Logan to be born.

Jacob and Lydia are both engaged to be married and are expecting baby May to join the pack life in four months. Embry and Amber are also now exploring the world together and have no plans to marry or have kids.

Leah and Roman have gone to college together and are now also living together. He's a police officer and she's a nurse for Seattle Children's Hospital.

Wanda and Seth are now dating, and Rhea and Brady are also dating as is Colin and Mila. Rue is now eleven and still has a friendship bond with Quil.

Jasper and Bree have started dating and they are expecting twins who are being named Luna-Rae and Samantha after Sam and Luna.

Rosalie and Emmett got their wish and are parents to three children who are all happy and loved by their parents.

Sue Clearwater and Marcus Volturi are happily married and content to live in peace with Alec and Jane who are living happily with the Clearwater family.

Charlie and Anna are happy and excited for the future and are raising four adopted children. Billy and Odl Quil passed away from old age and they put Sam, Jacob and Quil on the council with Charlie and Anna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.6K 38
When Charlie takes in Reene's youngest daughter who isn't his biological child because she couldn't cope with Zoey's screams and nightmares. Zoey saw...
925K 25.7K 30
「𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘」❝ We all made mistakes❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...
44.4K 893 20
When Charlie takes in three siblings who are in need of a home after their parents get sent down for heinous crimes. They arrived with very little an...
10.2K 448 14
𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗲́ (in Balinese). "Something that is chaotic and beautiful at the same time." Love is beautiful but sometimes it's painful too. You never know...