Pray For Us (A Richie Jerimov...

By JustSomeLoserUser

You knew the Berzattos and Faks since you were little, but you slowly distanced with life as you all grew. Af... More

"I'm Here To Stay"
The Funeral
"I Appreciate You"
The Morning After
"Our Goddess Of Victory"
"We Should've Done That A Long Time Ago" (NSFW)
Memories And The Call
"Just Say The Word"

"Mikey Was Right."

346 5 0
By JustSomeLoserUser

You and Richie both got decently drunk pretty quickly, you were laughing and joking and telling stories that'd you'd both heard a million times.

"So he turns around,"

"And it's Bill Fucking Murray!" You laugh finishing Richie's sentence.

"Bill Murray! The guy! Him! Right there! And he goes, 'that's not funny.'"

"But it's so funny! Fucking Goddess of agriculture!"

"I know, right! So he takes my phone and goes 'what's your name?' So I tell him, I said 'Richie Jerimovich' and he records, 'this is Richie Jerimovich's phone, he can't answer it right now. Leave a message!' And he hands the phone back to me and fucking walks away!"

"Just walks the fuck away!" You laugh.

"So Mikey and I are looking at each other like, 'bro did that really happen?' So Mikey calls me and listens to it and it's there! It's fucking Bill Murray! I still have it, here call me." He pulled out his phone super excited.

You'd heard it a hundred times before, but it didn't matter. You pull out your phone and call him and put it on speaker. And sure enough Bill Murray's voice comes through.

"So fucking good!"

"SO fucking good!!!" Richie repeats.

"Goddamn." You calm down from laughing.

"Ah, let's move this to the living room, this chair is killing my back." You say stretching as you stand.

"Yeah yeah, of course." You both grab your drinks and walk into the living room, setting everything on the coffee table then sitting on the couch.

"Oh shit, this is nice!" Richie says as he sinks further into it.

"Yeah, right? Craigslist. I got it for like 100 bucks, I just had to clean it up a bit."

"Very nice! That's it? Shit." He was in disbelief.

"Yeah I thought I was gonna get murdered buying it so I had Mikey come with me just in case. It was right before I left. It's been in storage for the last few years."

"Mikey would've killed 'em first if anyone so much as touched you."

"He almost did once!"

"When was that?"

"We were at a bar, I think you and Tiff stayed in, and I'm standing at the bar waiting to get a couple more beers for us, and this drunk asshole walks up to me and starts trying to flirt. I try to tell him I'm here with someone and I'm not interested, he wasn't listening at all, right?"

"Drunk assholes." Richie nodded understanding.

"Drunk assholes. So this guy starts getting real close to me and he's trying to touch me, and I back up, I'm like 'leave me the fuck alone, dude' and all of a sudden Mikey runs over and he wraps his arm around me, and Mikey is way bigger than this guy. Mikey says, 'Is everything ok over here?' And he's staring down this guy. The guy doesn't say anything just looks over at me and points. He sways a bit, then says to Mikey, 'this slut didn't tell me she had a boyfriend!'"

"He did NOT say that?"
"He did!"
"You fucking kidding me?"

You're laughing and shaking your head.

"So Mikey immediately grabs this guy by the shirt, drags him out of the bar, I'm following them to make sure Mikey doesnt get hurt cuz I dont know if this guy has friends, right? So he drags him outside and tells the security guard outside that he's harassing women. And he looks at the drunk asshole that he just threw onto the ground, and he just says, 'You're lucky security's here.'"

"Such a fucking badass!"
"BadASS!!!"

"So we walk back inside and Mikey's making sure I'm ok and I am, and hes apologizing to me and he's worried he scared me or something but I tell him to stop apologizing and I thank him for saving me, and then we get our drinks and just go back to playing pool- like nothing happened. I think he would've killed that guy though, that's why he was taking him outside. I'm glad there was a bouncer."

"Yeah, he would've obliterated that bitch!"

"Completely!"

You both laugh a bit.

"I would've done the same thing. Only I don't think I would've stopped just because the bouncer was there."

"Then you would've gone to jail, and left me all alone in the bar to find a way home." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shit, yeah. Mikey was always three steps ahead."

"He was so generous and selfless."

"You get that from him, you know? When we first met you, you were so sweet. But you were really selfish with toys and shit. Mikey taught you how to share, and how giving was a good thing to do, how to spread the love, not just to be kind but also caring and giving."

"I don't really remember that, but I had to have been, what, 5? 6 years old?"

"Yeah something like that." Richie took a swig out of his beer.

"I'm gonna grab another one, you want one?" He said standing up starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Yes, please." You said taking the last sip of yours.

"One time, Mikey and I had to be around 10-" Richie called from the fridge.

"We were riding our bikes, and I took this gnarly spill, real nasty. And I broke my arm, and we're just down the street from his house. So-" he had walked back and handed you your beer.

"So," he stops to chuckle, "So this fucking kid, he stops dead in his tracks and yells at me 'Don't move! I'll be right back!'  so I'm sitting on the ground, and he went and grabbed Donna, so they run out and come over and I'm crying cuz my fuckin arms broken and I'm all scratched up, and Donna picks me up and she's trying to calm me down while she walks back. So we get back to the house, she sets me down, and she calls my mom, and my mom rushes over and takes me to the hospital, I got a cast and everything. And the next day I asked Mikey to sign it, I wouldn't let anyone touch it until Mikey signed it first. And you know what he fuckin wrote on it?"

"What?" You laugh at the anticipation.

"He wrote, 'heal fast magic 10,000 -Mikey'" Richie wrote in the air to emphasize.

"That's better than anything I could've thought of." You both laugh.

"And you know what? It did. Doctors said it'd take at least 6 weeks to heal, my arm was healed in 4 and a half weeks. It was like a medical mystery or some shit like that!"

"That's crazy! Magic is real!"

"Fuck yeah it is. Especially Mikey's. That kid was filled with magic."

"Everyone could feel it, the energy coming off of him. He really was magical." You nodded looking down at your beer.

You smiled to yourself remembering him, his energy.

"Tell me something about Copenhagen, when you left. What were your favourite things about it?" Richie changed the subject.

"Ah, it was absolutely beautiful. There's this canal and district, right? Nyhaven. Its lined with these brightly painted townhouses, all different colours, and there's all these beautiful boats in the canal. There's people performing music in the street, and there's so many restaurants and cafes and bars all around. Here, I have pictures!" You pulled out your phone and showed him.

"That's beautiful." Richie muttered as you swiped through them.

"I know, it really is something.  That was one of my favourite places to visit. And there was this park more out in the countryside, when I needed a break I'd go out there and just relax on this one bench and watch the sunset."

"That sounds really great." Richie sounded almost sad. You looked over at him and he looked kind of sad.

"It was, are you alright?" You put your hand on his arm.

"Yeah, just. You and Carmy got to go out and travel and have these amazing experiences. I never got that. I was here, trying to help run a sandwich shop. I'm not good at things. I'm not like you and Carmy. Mikey was always so good with everyone, always solving problems. Sugar's working at a bank. And all I could do was help run a sandwich shop. A sandwich shop that is changing and no one wants me there. I got no skills."

"Richie... That's not true. You're good with people too. You're an amazing story teller, and you listen and remember things. You're a good dad, you're a good person, you're fucking hilarious! You just haven't found your passion yet, you'll find it. You just have to dig deep and look. But that doesn't mean you aren't good at things."

Richie looked at you, the air grew thick in a second. And he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You barely had time to kiss back, and he pulled away.

"Ah, I. Sorry, sorry. Thank you. I'm drunk. Sorry." He rubbed his eye.

"It's ok." Was all you could get out, and it was almost a whisper.

"Richie, I..."

He looked over at you, apologetically.

"Oh, don't do that." You laughed and smacked his arm.

"I liked it." It came out without a thought.  You blushed and looked away.

"You did?"

"Of course I did." You said shyly.

"I knew it. I knew it! I knew you liked me. All the flirting and weird moments. I fucking knew it!"

"Shut up" you laughed and took a swig of your beer.

"Mikey was right. He saw it, he tried to fucking tell me and I never believed him. I thought it was all jokes. Jokes my ass!" He made you laugh.

"Mikey was right." You leaned back and looked over at him smiling. You two looked at each other for a few seconds, everything was said in those looks. Richie leaned towards you again, and this time you met him halfway.

You're lips met and it wasn't as gentle as before, but it wasn't rough. It was more passionate, less nervous. It could've been the added influence of the alcohol, or it could've just been because you've secretly wanted this for so long- either way, it quickly became heated, hot, and heavy.

You moved to straddle him and you both moaned. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hands found their way to your hips and you started to grind on him.

"Fuck" he said lowly and put his hands on your shoulders, stopping you.

"Sorry, sorry. Are you- is this ok?" You scootched back a little on his legs and looked at him.

"Yeah, no, this is. I mean, this is amazing, and your amazing, I just don't wanna fuck this up. It's been a while, and I'm no good for you."

"Don't say that." You cupped his face and gently looked into his eyes. "You're amazing too, Richie. You're not gonna fuck it up. But I'm sorry if this is too fast, we can go slower." You moved your hands to his chest.

"Don't apologize, sweetheart, seriously. I, I don't know. We're both pretty drunk, I mean. C'mon, do you even really want this?"

"You really have no idea do you?" You gently ran your fingers through his hair. You pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear.

"More than anything."

He held you tighter and stood up, picking you up with him.

"What are-" you stopped, leaning back just enough to catch a glimpse of the side of his face. A lustful glimmer to his eye told you everything.

He made his way into your bedroom and set you down gently on the bed, looming over you, his lips instantly met yours. It was rough and passionate and desperate.

*******NSFW/smut - 18+ - next chapter********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 78 12
You ran away from home and had nowhere to go. There was something wrong with them. As you were running, you saw him, the infamous Michael Mell. With...
5.7K 148 43
You think it's easy? Being a wolf for 14 years of your life? Not knowing that you had an actual family outside of your pack? Think again. It's not ea...
148 0 12
Even though you are just a lost soul, you are still wandering, looking for one thing: love. Before you died, you're parents and siblings used to trea...
1.3K 102 25
⇢ ˗ˏˋrichie and eddie used to be close, until an expected move drove them apart. but what happens when richie returns to live with his aunt and cous...