Naruto Shippuden: Ancient Pow...

Galing kay WalaNaPar

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, One Piece or FFXV. I own .the drawings and if I do post images that aren't mi... Higit pa

3 Years Later: part 1
3 Years After: Part 2
3 Years After: Part 3
Return to Konohagakure
Slice Of Life
New mission
Rescue
Unknown man|Rescue: Aftermath
•| Battle of Mothers |•
•|New Mission|•
•|Spectral training ≠ Daimyo's family|•
•={==> Western Royalty <==}=•
•|Going home|•
[ Return home | Kisaragi Oga ]

Willpower and Ambition

1K 43 14
Galing kay WalaNaPar

Previously~~~

Arriving at the secret training ground, going inside, nothing seems to be out of place, the place is still the way it was when he left. Going to the second sealed gate, he put his hand onto it and the seals glowed a bright light and it slowly opened. Inside was a book that floated in the middle of the room as a light shown onto it.

--
--

Approaching the book, Y/N's gaze was locked onto it as if it's drawing him in. He lifted his right hand and reached to take the book, but as he made contact with it, bursts of visions was filled into his head. A powerful old man, white long hair and white beard and a scar on his right eye, wearing a white coat, yellow shirt, red-purple pants, sandals and glasses.

Y/N was showed visions of this man's abilities. Dodging attacks as if he saw the future, physical amplification and invisible armor.

Then another vision appeared of a man with red hair and three scars on his left eye and only has one arm. The man emitted a powerful spiritual pressure that anyone near him would just pass out.

When the visions stopped, Y/N was kneeling on the floor unknowingly gripping the book in his hands.

Opening the book, he saw the three different types of Haki. How it's obtained and trained.

~~~~

Kenbunshoku Haki (Observation Haki). Probably the easiest to obtain out of the three colors of Haki. This Haki type, gives the user a variety of ways to sense and comprehend things around them.

° Now, there 4 basic subtypes for observation. Presence, Intent, Strength and Emotion Sensing.
Then there's the Advance observation technique, Future Sight. Future sight, allows the user to predict/foresee the future for a brief moment, useful for battle to counter or evade attacks.

Busoshoku Haki (Armament Haki). This type of haki allows the user to create an armor-like defense with their bodies. This technique if trained enough, can penetrate through chakra based defences. It is especially useful against people with the ability to turn their body into elements like water, fire etc. Extremely useful against intangibility as well.

°Like Observation Haki, it can also be used for offense and defense.

=Hardening:
Hardening is one of the most common form of Armament Haki. The user can harden certain parts of their body or even completely coat their body with armament haki. The hardened parts highly boost the physical attacks and also act as a tank-like defense, which reduces incoming damage. The user can coat certain body parts with this haki, like the arms or legs, or the whole body.

=Imbuement:
Another great technique that comes with armament haki is that it can be imbued into any weapon such as swords, arrows, and more to increase the potency of their attack. Like physical attacks getting boosted by hardening, imbuement allows the user to use their weapons to create devastating and powerful attacks.

=Emission:
This advanced technique gives the user the ability to detach the haki from his body and utilize it to unleash an attack similar to a shockwave. The ability to attack enemies without touching them makes this move incredibly effective.

=Advanced Emission:
This is a more advanced type of armament haki that allows the user to emit haki towards an opponent’s body, let it flow through their body, and destroy them from the inside without touching them.

~~~~

Though one named, "Haoshoku Haki" or "Conqueror's Haki". This Haki type is not obtained through training, it is obtained through birth. Only one in a million are born with Conqueror's Haki. This enables the user to project their energy or willpower to overwhelm the willpower of others around them, effectively freezing their opponents. Those with less willpower are more likely to lose consciousness and faint. This type of haki can also be used to tame or frighten wild animals.

Like Armament Haki, the user can also
Coat conqueror's Haki into physical attacks or weaponry making the attack more powerful. Combined with Armament Haki makes a more devastating attack.

Observation Killing
This advanced form of conqueror’s haki allows the user to stop their opponents from using observation haki by unsettling them with their overpowered haki first.

This technique provides a huge upper hand in battles as the user can negate the future sight ability of opponents and crush them with their attacks.

~~~~

After reading the book about the power called Haki, Y/N was unmoved and stared at the book for a while. Standing, he looked at the book once more and on the last page, was written, "By: Kisaragi Oga".

'wait, if it was written by him, then was he a user of Haki as well?' Y/N thought to himself. He went through the book one more time and never saw anything that mentioned himself.

Y/N sighed deeply and sat on a nearby chair and placed the book on the table. The book was now closed and the back faced up, he looked at the back of the book and saw something written on its back cover.

"Kisaragi Oga, last user of Haki. To my future descendant, use this power well and achieve your dreams and ambitions. I will be watching over you..." Y/N read what was written as he traced his fingers across the carved writing with a small smile on his face.

After a while, the book glowed and sparked with black and red electricity as it floated from its spot making Y/N stand and jump back from the book. The light and electricity forme into a ball of sparking energy and shot towards Y/N. It was so fast that he didn't have time to dodge as it entered his body. With a loud scream Y/N knelt as back and red sparks emitted from his body as a shockwave of power exploded from within him.

Everything shook and the animals nearby ran in terror and the people in Konohagakure froze.

The screaming of pain stopped and still on the ground kneeling with his head up, Y/N was motionless. For a moment everything was still and silent. No sound or movement. From behind Y/N, out came a man wearing a black Kimono, gray hakama and black and red haori. The man had long black hair and sharp eyes.

The man put his hand on Y/N's shoulder and his eyes shot open as he stood up and looked around and found no one. He placed his hand over the shoulder the man had placed his hand on.

Y/N walked out of the waterfall cave and stood in the middle of the lake. He closed his eyes and felt his surroundings. He felt the presence of the animals slowly coming back into the forest, Y/N also felt their fear because of the power surge earlier.

Y/N then expanded his observation further and saw most of the ninjas in the village scrambling and searching for something. He felt a bit of fear from them and a lot of fear from the civilians. After a a few minutes, Y/N felt a couple of people heading towards his location. One was Minato, Kushina, Kakashi, Tsunade and Jiraya. (The power is foreign to them so they can't track it down.)

The five Shinobi appeared in front of the boy, standing at a ready stance to fight. Though as they saw who it was in front of them, the stances slowly dropped as they stood wondering why this young man was in the deep part of the forest and why he stood in the middle of the lake.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" Kakashi asked his former student. "And, did you feel that enormous power?" He asked as he looked around the surroundings.

"Uhh.... I'm fine, I was just doing some training... Why are you all here? Did something happen?" Y/N asked genuinely confused. What "power"?

"Well, Thanks to my enhanced hearing, (thanks to her being a former jinchuriki) I heard a loud scream of pain coming from here before an immense pressure dawned on us. I along with the others decided to investigate and found you." Kushina said

"Oh, that happened? I didn't feel nor hear anything." Y/N said confusing the others. Sure only a few of them heard the scream but he should definitely have felt that pressure.

"Well, it's getting late, and I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'll see you guys later." Y/N said before he turned around to walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After getting away from the higher ups, Y/N went to his old hide out to test out his new abilities. 'if what they told me was true, then I might have conqueror's Haki, and I sensed them before they even got near so I also have observation.' He thought to himself. Y/N closed his eyes and felt around deep within, searching for the foreign energy and once found, grabbed hold of it and lead it to his arms.

With a small tingle in his arms, he opened his eyes and saw that his forearms were covered in a black metallic coating. (Yes I will be making it visible to everyone. Why? Cuz why the f**k not?)

"Woah holy sh*t!!!" Y/N jumped and inspected his arms. Spotting a near by boulder, he went up to it and without any chakra enhancements, shattered the boulder into pieces as it was blown back destroying the tree behind it.

"Holy.... Holy shit... How strong will this be if I add chakra to it?" Y/N smiled at the thought.

As Y/N was testing out his new abilities, a rumbling was felt halting Y/N's excitement. The ground shook more and more as the creature came closer, and as the trees fell, it was revealed to be a chakra enhanced bear. It was huge and it looked hungry, it stood at 701cm tall, a tiger-bear hybrid.

Y/N stood his ground against the beast that was looking at him hungrily. Before the beast could move, it met eyes with Y/N and it was halted by a heavy pressure and was knocked out by his gaze alone. Activating armament Haki and infusing it with chakra, he grabbed the unconscious beast by the tail and spun it around with ease and threw the thing away into the air disappearing in the clouds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued lol sorry for late post. Byeeee

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

241K 2.6K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
97.8K 2.1K 34
Long ago in a village hidden in the leaves two demons had a ferocious battle. The demons being the nine tailed fox and the ten tailed wolf. their tai...
6.1K 184 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...
109K 1.2K 10
What if Minato and Kushina survived What if Naruto had siblings What if Naruto was abandoned by his parent's What if Naruto ate the Magu Magu no mi...