𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦 | e...

By Dark_Angel_070

Who are they? or let me say 'WHAT' are they? Do you think werewolves are just some stories? What if they were... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: New friend
Chapter 3: Alone with him
Chapter 4: Attacked?
Chapter 5: The wolf
Chapter 7: Hidden talent
Chapter 8: Imaginations
Chapter 9: What is Love?
Chapter 10: Him
Chapter 11: Strange
Chapter 12: Restaurant
Chapter 13: Truth or Dare
Chapter 14: We meet again
Chapter 15: Its you
Chapter 16: What's happening
Chapter 17: The Real You
Chapter 18: Preparation
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Happy Birthday
Chapter 21: Gifts from them to you
Chapter 22: Jeon Jung Kook
Chapter 23: Jeon Jung Kook #2
Chapter 24: Happy virus
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: Jealousy strikes again
Chapter 27: We meet again
Chapter 28: Hang out
Chapter 29: Tell me
Chapter 30: History
Chapter 31: History #2
Chapter 32: History #3
Chapter 33: History #4
Chapter 34: You and I
Chapter 35: Something bad
Chapter 36: Lets be friends
Chapter 37: Date
Chapter 38: Kidnapped
Chapter 39: Where is she?
Chapter 40: I thought....
Chapter 41: Can we?
Chapter 42: What if...
Chapter 43: Help
Chapter 44: Hide
Chapter 45: The End
Author's Note
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 6: A walk in the park

8.2K 353 191
By Dark_Angel_070

Wahhh!! I keep on fangirling XD

Whenever I hear the song Peter Pan by EXO

Their voices are just so perfect

Chapter 6 is here! Hope you like it

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Enjoy!

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 6: A walk in the park

I woke up in my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I wear a black shorts and checkered black and blue shirt. I also wear my black high cut converse shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and Im done. I put my phone in my pocket and left my room.

"Hana, where are you going?" -Kai

"The park"

"Can we come?" Chen and Baekhyun popped out of no where.

"If its fine for you guys"

"Lets get changed! Wait for us Hana" Chen and Baekhyun went to their rooms to change their clothes.

"Kai, you can come if you want?"

"Sure! Just wait okay?" Kai went to his room and change his clothes too. I just waited in the living room. 'How long do they take just to change their clothes?' I thought.

Finally, they are finished changing. The 4 of us were about to leave but someone stopped us.

"Where are you guys going?" -Kris

"We're going in the park" -Chen

"You cant go without us" -Kris

"Huh?" 'And now they will come with me. Great! Just great!' I thought.

"Everyone! We're going in the park!" all of them heard what Kris said. They all went to their rooms and change.

After how many minutes, they were finished. Eunji came with a confused face.

"What is happening here?" -Eunji

"We're going in the park" -Chen

"Wanna come?" -Baekhyun

"Sure! Lets go!" then everyone rushed outside and went inside the van. Well, EXO is in the van while Eunji and I are in her car. I told her where was the park. We went there and EXO was following us.

We arrived in the park. There werent many people. Chen decided to play a game so we joined him. I got tired because I chased them.

"I will just take a break. You guys can continue playing"

"Okay!" -all of them

I was looking for a spot to rest. I saw a tree and a guy was resting there. 'Why am I not lucky today?' I thought. I went near the tree and hide. I slowly looked at the person and he seems familiar. 'Wait... I thought he is playing with the others?' I thought. I looked at the others who was still chasing each other. 'Why is he just resting here?' I thought. I looked back at the guy. 'Why are you lonely, Chanyeol?' I thought.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" I was surprised that he spoke. I thought he was sleeping because his eyes were closed. His right eye opened but the left eye was still closed (Do you get it?). 'How does he know Im here? I didnt even make a single sound' I thought.

"If your wondering how I know your here, I heard you" did he read my mind?!

"M-mianhe. I disturbed you. I'll go now" I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Its fine. Please stay" I sat beside him as he released my wrist. There was an awkward silence. I looked at him. His eyes were closed. 'Why so peaceful?' I thought. I watched the others play. It looks like they really enjoyed running. They never get tired. I suddenly heard someone sniffing. I looked at Chanyeol and he was smelling me.

"Stop smelling me!"

"Mianhe. You just smell wonderful" he gave me smile. 'That smile' I thought. I blushed and looked away.

"You wanna take a walk?" he stood up and lend me hand.

"Okay" I accepted his hand and stood up. We took a walk near the playground. There were just few kids playing.

"Wanna sit on the swing?" I nodded. We went to the swing. I sat down and so did he.

"Its nice being in the playground. I feel like Im a kid again"

"But your not a kid" -Chanyeol

"Yeah. I wanna be a kid again"

"But you cant"

I suddenly saw a kid being pushed by another kid. I quickly run to them and helped the kid who was on the ground.

"You kids! Dont push her. Say sorry"

"Mianhe" then they run away.

"Are you okay little girl?" she nodded and hugged me.

"Gomawo, Miss" I hugged her too.

"Hey! Why did you just run away from me?!" Chanyeol came, running.

We breaked the hug "Mianhe, Chanyeol. I didnt mean to run away" I looked down.

Chanyeol noticed the little girl. She got scared so she hide behind me.

"Jenna! What are you doing?" I heard someone calling the little girl. 'Is she her mother?' I thought.

"Eomma, she helped me" she pointed to me.

"She was pushed by a kid"

"Thank you, Miss. Your so kind"

"Oh no. Its nothing"

"We better get going. Gomawo" they left.

I looked at Chanyeol who was smiling at me. "Why are you smiling huh?"

"Its nothing"

"YAH!! What are you 2 doing there?" -Xiumin

"I think they're dating" -Eunji

"Shut up guys! Chanyeol is only mine!" -Baekhyun

"Your a guy, Baekhyun. Be manly like me" -Luhan

'This guys are so crazy' I thought.

"Lets go eat. Im hungry" -Sehun

"Me too. My treat okay?" -Suho

All of them went to their van while Eunji and I went to her car. We went to a restaurant. I dont know what restaurant.

=====

Hello! Me again

Boring chapter? I dont know

*sigh* whenever I do Author's Note, my mind is empty

I dont even know if I'll make Hana and Chanyeol together

I've lost my mind!

Do you think Hana and Chanyeol should be together?

Please Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
4.8K 134 28
Note: This is the Revised Version of my old book so if u had read that, just forget what happened there and read this one. This will be a better vers...
9.3K 309 30
Gu Se Na is a normal scholar in junior high school She came from a decent family ,well I wouldn't consider very rich though Then suddenly she found o...
223K 7.3K 42
Got hired by SM, forced to cut my own hair and become an EXO member. Seems like a dream come true, doesn't it?----NOT. That's not what LIFE has in st...