○~Astarion x Reader~○

By Devena_fay18

♡Astarion One-shorts♡ ♤. Hello, Welcome, Soooo I haven't seen anything one wattpad that is about our daddy v... More

Astarion x Siren Reader (fluff/smut)
Astarion x Human Reader (fluff)
Astarion x Werewolf Reader (smut)
Astarion but female??
Characters but opposite genders?
Astarion x Human Artist Reader (spicy fluff)
Astarion Appreciations Post
*Female* Astarion x Elf Reader (Smut)
*Broken* Astarion x Vampire Reader
Astarion x Reader (Smut)
Astarion. just Astarion
Taking requests!!
Astarion x Witch Reader (Part 1)
I'm gonna do it!!
Guys!!
Astarion x Reader (Wedding)
My New Book
*Jealous* Astarion x Vampire Reader
PLEASE READ!!
*Protective* Astarion x *broken* Reader
Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader
I'm Back
Astarion x Reader (Fluff)
*Bottom* Astarion x *Top* Reader (Smut)
Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader (2)
Big Announcement!!!!
*Ascended* Astarion x Reader
Guess Whos coming back!!
Hello. Help needed!!

Astarion x Witch Reader (Part 2)

2K 38 6
By Devena_fay18

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. Astarion was found touching himself by y/n she tried to leave but accidentally fell in, he found it quite amusing even though it was shocking.

♤. You gave Astarion a good time by listening to his orders but he let you to suffer the same he has.

⚠️Warning: smut⚠️

Enjoy 😉

Y/n walked closer to the noise it was coming from Astarion's tent, it sounded like moan or groan bearly viable it's just there.

You went round the back of his tent the noise a little loader, "uhh..fuck..." You hear you can't help but blush as you take a little peak in the slit of then tent.

Astarion was there all hot and bothered leaning back in a chair his hand rapped around his cock moving his hand up and down the large shaft.

Your face a bright red your hand over your mouth, your y/e/c eyes shining with awe as you look at his body.

Seem that you can't pull your eyes away form him, you know this is wrong and shouldn't be looking.

But you couldn't believe it Astarion is normally cold to you or you both do things to piss each other off, and yet there he is touching himself moaning YOUR NAME.

You went to move away but instead of moving backwards you stumbled forward into the vampire's tent.

Astarion stopped quickly covering himself with the closest pillow next to him looking at you in shock his face light blushed even the top of his ears were pink. Cute.

You just layed there looking up at him shocked yourself.

Say something anything, was all that went through your head. Just get up and walk away!!

"Um heyyy Astarion" you said still on the floor now resting on one of your hands trying to look 'natural' were as red as a tomato.

Astarion just nodded and let out a um looking around the room.

"Sooo.. were you coming to see me or did you need something orrr were you just snooping?"

Astarion asked now looking at you with a smirk him still just st casually on the chair.

"Nope didn't need anything just walked by and tripped that's all" You said now getting up off the floor wiping yourself off.

"Umm" Astarion hummed "is that soo" him now getting up off the chair he dropped the pillow now walking towards you.

You could help but panic inside looking around for an escape.

"Your not going so soon are you, that would be a shame" the vampire said now standing infront of you.

"Uh umm ah" at this moment and time words did not matter because nothing came out of your mouth that made sense.

Astarion's naked form infront off you towering high over your short body, Astarion lifted his arms trapping you in as he pressed them against the tent wall behind you.

"So tell the truth, were you coming to see me or did you need something orrr were you just snooping?"

He said again his face coming closer to your face you could feel his breath on your y/s/c face.

"I..I heard some noise coming from your tent I don't know curiosity took over I guess and I just came over and yeah I peaked in your tent" you said quickly without taking a breath or looking away.

You didn't even blink.

Astarion let out a little laugh him looking down at you one of his hands now moving to your face. "Good girl" he said with that shity smirk he has.

You rolled your eyes at his words.

First mistake.

Astarion's hand now pushed up against your throat "Don't you roll your eyes at me darling, you will regret it" he said his words cold a new type of fire in his eyes.

Hate buy also lust so much lust.

You wanted that fire to be released wanting him like nothing else you have experienced with him.

And fuel to the fire.

"Or what?" You questioned him giving him and inoccent look in your eyes to him but you were anything but inoccent your mind dirty.

And not just because you have a tadpole in there because of your dirty lustful desire for the red eyed vampire infront of you.

His grip tightened around your throat you could help but let out a moany gasp, Astarion's eyes darkened at the noise yiu made.

"Oh you will don't worry" he said backing up.
"On your knees darling" he said with a smirk his hands on his waist his cock completely on show standing up resting on his stomach.

You didn't even say a word you just got on your knees with a nod keeping eye contact with the male your eyes now falling upon his hard on.

"Now suck" Astarion said moving closer to your face, you didn't respond your hands making contact with his cock you mouth around his tip.

He let out a gasped moan his head falling back his hand making contact with the back of your head while one hand stayed on his hip.

He pushed you down on his cock you choking slightly. All you can hear us the grunts from the man above you and your heart un your ears.

Your hands now on his waist as he move your mouth on him while his waist moved meeting half way.

"Fuck y/n, for once your mouth is being put to good use instead of you arguing with me" he said with a chuckle, you looked up into his eyes sucking hard on him.

His eyes didn't leave your he smiled at you and moved fast in your mouth down your throat making you gag water gathered in your eyes.

His smile went wider "Beautiful" he whispered out now gripping hard of you y/h/c hair he was about to burst.

"Uh fuck y/n!" He shouted out the only thing you could do to respond with was a moan that seemed to send him Iver the edge.

His cum rushed into your mouth.

"Swallow love" Astarion said not loosing his grip in your hair until he felt you swallow and so you did pulling away while sucking it collecting every bit of cum from his cock, his cock left your mouth with a pop.

You got of the floor by the help of Astarion him hold you up straight.

He pulled you in for a long kiss which turned into a make-out session lasting two minutes, you went to the off your clothes but Astarion gripped your hands.

And pulled away from you with a teasing smirk, "you can leave now" he said.

"What?" You said face red and hot. So hot and bothered you wanted him so bad.

"It's now your turn to be oh so very hot and bothered about me" he said turning away from you pulling up some pants while you just stood there.

"What am I supposed to do with this" you said pointing down at your wetness.

He turned to look at you with that shity smirk "Well I had to deal with it so you can as well" he said

"I did tell you you'd regret it, just go back to your tent sweetheart and touch yourself, simple" he said in your face.

You let out a angry groan now red from anger, walking towards the tents opening. "Really, uh fucking asshole and I thought..."

But before you you could finish what you were gonna say long arms rapped around your waist from behind.

You felt hot air on your ear. "Touch yourself tonight darling and think of only me" Astarion growled in your ear giving it a kiss before letting you go.

You stood there for a while you didn't turn around just nodded your head and began to walk out again the last thing you heard was "good girl".

♤. Well that was something, hipe your enjoyed it!!!

Happy Reading 📚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
41.7K 637 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
4.5K 72 18
this is a WIP that I hope to be accurate and enjoyable with my own personal twist/ideas with BG3 storyline and universe, and as enjoyable as my MHA B...
8.9K 290 18
ONGOING!! Collection of Astarion one-shots based on my Bard!Tav playthrough!! Content warnings are mentioned before the start of every fic for ever...