*Female* Astarion x Elf Reader (Smut)

Your name: y/nSkin colour: y/s/cEye colour: y/e/cHair colour: y/h/c

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. So before you read just a warning the smut happens when Astarion is back to being in his original form but yes Astarion gets turned into a woman, and the reader doesn't know how to feel.

♤. This one is kinda all pver the place but I still enjoyed working on this one!! Enjoy reading my friends 😏

"Hey Astarion!!!"
You ran up to the vampire in excitement.

An amused grin spread across the vampire's face, as he greeted your sudden arrival. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he gazed at you. "Oh y/n , you are a ray of sunshine even when it's dark out."

"I have something for you!!" You said in an high voice of excitement hiding something behind your back.

Astarion tilted his head to the side as he raised an eyebrow, still smiling. "A gift for me? Y/n , you're making me all excited, what is it you got behind your back?"

You moved your hand away from behind your back to infront of you, it was a position it was a lighte pink.

You held it out to the handsome vampire.

"Drink this" you said with a big grin on your face.

Astarion raised both of his eyebrows at that. A drink, he thought. And such a nice shade of pink.

Forcing some genuine surprise on his face, he took the drink from you, and brought the bottle to his lips. "Thank you," he said, before he took a swig.

Astarion felt a wired tingling throughout his body. A mist covered him and when it cleared Astarion was no longer a he but a she!!

Astarion looked down at her very feminine body. Well, that is interesting.

She looked back up at you, "This isn't one of those 'the spell is permanent' things, is it?"

You stood there shocked the spell worked so well she was beautiful!!! You felt a small bit of blood come out of ur nose and down your top lip.

"Well about that I don't actually know how long it lasts" you said now looking away with a small grin.

Astarion, now a very petite woman, nodded towards you. "Interesting," she said. "This is going to be interesting."

She took your hand. "Come, Faith, show me what being a woman is like."

You wipe the blood from your nose she was touching youuuu. Oh god. So hot.

You blushed like mad!!

Then you resized what she just said "oh being a woman is fun I guess. Oooooo I know what we can dooo!!!"

"I'm listening."

She was trying to keep her voice calm, despite her beating heart. This is just to experience what life as a woman is like. Nothing else. It's nothing else.