*Jealous* Astarion x Vampire Reader

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. This One-short was requested!!! I hope you enjoy!!! 🥰❤️ Sorry its a short one.

*Jealous* Astarion x Vampire Reader

You had just woken up it was felt like any old day just another one to get to baldurs gate fighting your way there alongside the people you trust most.

Your very close to Astarion he has been your friend since the very beginning like the beginning beginning when you were both turned by Cazador.

You have always been there for each other it was the only thing you could do as you were both abused by the horrible man.

You still remember the tune you first met Astarion, he was the one who lead you yo Cazador after all he was freshly turned he as just doing what he was told.

You can't hold it against him you never blamed him sure in the beginning you did.

But you truly love him care for him, he was the one to look after you when you were turned.

He rubbed your back when you would cry after the things Cazador made you do or what he did to you.

You have a wide range of taste, Cazador made you kill people not to turn just for enjoyment something for him to watch when he pleased.

Man it's been so long.

You finally decided to get up off the sleeping mat in your tent, now walking out.

You hear your comrades talk and laughing you smile and walk towards the sounds, once in the opening you see the group.

Gale turns around and walks towards you, "Morning love" he said pulling you into a little side hug leaving a kiss on your left cheek.

You and Gale have gotten close there's more flirting then there is normally you don't mind tho it's been a long time that you have met a nice man to talk to in theat way.

"Good morning Gale" you said patting the man on the back lightly.

Astarion turns and he glears at you both you don't know what the hell has gotten into him lately he is so fucking miserable.

He doesn't even say his jokes that jab at you just snerky comments.

You and Gale go you separate ways, you continue to walk to the white headed male.

"Good morning Astarion, nice to see you happy as ever!" You say your hands behind your hand you going back and forth on your feet smiling at him.

His arms now crossed looking at you with disappointment he doesn't say anything.

You huff now stand still you flap your arms slightly, "oh come on don't me and ass talk to me!!" You say in a groany voice.

Astarion can't help but smile at your reaction, you smirk when you see him smile a little.

"Why him?" Astarion said now with a serious look on his face.

" I beg your pardon?" You said slightly surprised at his words.

He nods his head in the direction that Gale walked off in, "Him, Gale why Gale?!" He said getting slight annoyed at the fact he had to repeat himself.

"Gale?" You said now in shock then it hit you he's jealous. Astarion is jealous.

You now smile widely, Astarion now looking at you in question, "what?" He said.

"Oh nothing" You said your hand now over your mouth trying to stop your laughter.

Astarion gets annoyed, "you haven't answered my question and now your laughing at me!" He said at loud, his face going slightly red with anger.

"You like me don't you Astarion?" You just blurted out at the man standing infront of you, your arms now crossed over your cheat a smirk on your face.

Astarion blushed and closed his mouth.

"Well um, oh to hell with it Yes y/n I like you love you even we have been together for so long how could I not your gorgeous" Astarion said so much love and care in his words.

If your heart could beat it would be going fast just for him, no one else.

"Well are you go.." But before he could finish what he was going to say you jumped into Astarion's arms kissing him.

Astarion's eyes wide in shock once calm he closed them enjoying the kiss your having.

You pulled away but just enough so your lips weren't touching, you lifted your hand and placed it in his white hair playing with his hair.

He let out a groan, "Oh I love it when you do that" He said leaning into your touch.

You smile, "I know" you said.

"I love you to Astarion, me and Gale where just having some fun okay nothing serious" you said.

All you could hear from Astarion was him whispering a "thank god" to himself.

You place a kill on his cheek and pull away, "I love you and forever will" you said looking at his handsome face.

"That goof you love me, I love you too and a good things is that forever is all we have and forever it shall be until the very end my darling" Astarion said his hand now on your face.

You place your hand on top of his, "good" yiu said turning your face into his hadn giving it a kiss.

Before you pull away you look Astarion in the eyes, "jealously looks good on you sweetheart" you said witha smirk.

Astarion smirked too at your comment, "well as much it is enjoyable for you I was not for me" he said.

You pulled away, "I know" yiu said pulling away form him before you walk away yiu say, "I love you Astarion" and he replied.

"And I love you to y/n"

♤. Found this wholesome but needs more I think I don't really know. Either way I Hooe you enjoyed it!! 😉

♤. See you in the next on,

Happy Reading 📚