We Hate Sharing But For You T...

Od trashlifeisthebest

You don't get it, do you y/n. You really do know how to make a man weak. Never in our life have we been so in... Více

Prologue
My readers I have a question!
Y/n Background
chap 1 Meeting the frightened old man
Chap 3 Old man again? A game with Yuno
Chap 4 Ni-San I want a new pet please!
Chap 5 Yuno goes towards the swordsmith village.
Chap 6 The swordsmith village and the encountering another uppermoon.
Chap 7 A chase/race to escape upper 4
Chap 8 Came home to more drama
Chap 9 Your not getting away this time
Chap 10 Trapped
Chap 11 Rethinking thoughts
Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion
Chap 13 Be cautious
Chap 14 Who's the real number 6?
Chapter 15 The Act Of Betrayal

Chap 2 An Artist need of inspiration

729 20 9
Od trashlifeisthebest

As you approach the house, you take one last look around your surroundings and even sniff the air for any intruders nearby, but thankfully their were none. So you proceeded to walk in and walk to your enclosed backyard where your pond and water-well were located and you leaped right into your cave.

Of course, you admire your home since you were the one to create such glass crystals, walls of many colors , you even crystallized the trees within the cave so when if any light were to shine on any crystal they would reflect beautifully in the water. As of now, the water is reflecting purple.

Of course, if anyone were to enter this place, your cave is practically a domain where you could strike from all sides repeatedly even from below, so it would be a fatal death indeed.

So as you stroll through your home even farther to your room where you then gently laid yuno down on the bed and you sat beside him still tucking him in.

You then began to dust and sweep the room quietly and then glanced at yuno one last time to see him kick the blanket off himself, making you slightly giggle and cover him back up. As soon as you started leaving his side, you could smell a demon nearby this making you slightly annoyed, but then he left.

Y/n: Must of been Gyokko he's the only one I know that will come down here just to take some of my shards for his suppose artwork when dealing with humans but more so those demon slayers he enjoys encountering. Then again he probably just stood in front of a huge glass shard with a slayer he captured to mock them, forcing them to watch as Gyokko kills them or their teamates in the mirror. What an unpleasant site to see or hear since Gyokko has a twisted mindset. But does he really have to bring them here though... well at least he doesn't do it all the time though.

Y/n: He's still nearby might as well check in on him and make sure he doesn't do anything to wake yuno up or draw any unnecessary attention outside of here.

Y/n closed the curtains around yuno and walked out the room towards the further back of her cave where she heard the Gyokko yelling slurs and insults to a demon slayer he trapped within your mirrors. Wait how does that happened?

Both you and Gyokko have indeed fought each other before but the outcome was simply amusing to the both of you since you both ended up trapping yall selfs during the time you two were yelling insults while trying to successfully capture one another and go for the kill. You happened to build a mirror prison using Gyokko pots within your reach causing Gyokko to only move within your realm. However even imprisoning you as well in your mirror prison was his water prison pot and y/n can also only move within her prison.

(In other words the both of you trapped each other. Y/n in gyokko water prison pot and gyokko in y/n water prison) But in general you guys are in the same spot together while fighting each other off. But to be fair you guys weren't fighting at yall fullest either despite trying to kill each other.

Gyokko couldn't help but be in awe of your blood demon art as y/n well was more so uncomfortable at the site of some humans being structured together as gyokko made them emerged from his pots. Thankfully it was almost near dawn when y/n engaged in battle with gyokko during that time because she was slowly suffocating within the water prison. Y/n could only create small air pockets for a minimum of 5mins this causing y/n to choose when to breathe wisely while fighting especially maintaining her stamina when unleashing certain attacks.

Y/n and gyokko fought at least about 3hrs until the sunrise it was certainly a fight gyokko wasn't expecting to happen yet I'm sure the other bystander who seem to witness a portion was grateful to see the pot demon attention on someone else rather then themselves.

But as night started to fade y/n demon appearance would slowly fade as well making y/n started to fight more seriously urging gyokko towards to sun this causing Gyokko some slightly panic but he quickly retreated into a pot away as he could smell the demon scent leaving the girl this making him questioning yet in awe again of how the mirrors around you start to shatter and your tattoos shine was growing dim as your facial features slightly changed as well not really your claws/nails tho along with some of your clothing as well.

Gyokko gave won last creepy smile as he fully retracted along with his food he caught, never to be seen again. ( He would questioning why you weren't part of the 12 kizuki or at least a hashira in training) He was curious but mischievous. He definitely took a liking to you unique fighting style that's for sure... maybe he'll search for you again since you didn't disregard his art and since the fact you attack a demon of an high ranked as well.

As y/n recollect part of that memory she now came faced to face with a demon slayer be strangled by an octopus testicle from below where one of gyokko pots remain hidden near some of the giant shards sticking out of the water. This angle in particular makes it seem like the slayer is inside the crystal but in truth he's behind it but still in between other shards trapped.

Gyokko: How dare you call my pots ugly are you blind look how much detail they have other artist can't compare to these! Ans you had the AUDACITY TO PISS IN ONE AS WELL YOU SLAYERS LACK RESPECT I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO MAKE QUICK ART OF YOU I'LL CREATE A BRAND NEW PART WITH YOUR FAC-

Gyokko: Hyo hyo, y/n dono how have you been? Can you believe this slayer had the audacity to shame my pots!

Gyokko immediately turn to look at you and smiled while clapping his baby hands. Y/n just lazily smiled and made eye contact with gyokko well more like tried to since his eyes are where his mouth would be at. He never fails to make y/n weirded out sometimes but she still aware he's an mischievous opponent to face in battle. Definitely a wild card.

Y/n:... Hey gyokko why do you have to bring demon slayers here? What if one of them were to escape hmm then what? Also did you say one of the demon slayers peed in your pot... pfff hahaha I'm sorry but I can just imagine you waiting to snatch someone and you just get hit with pee instead filling up your pot.... I'm surprised he's still alive I feel so bad lowkey-

Gyokko quickly frown and vains form on his little head as his little arms rises up as well glaring at you.

Gyokko: You think this is funny? Even though I wasn't in that particular pot doesn't mean I can't smell it how disgusting can humans be! He deserves death 10x worse just because!

Y/n: Yeah yeah just don't make an mess-

Immediately gyokko had used his octopus pot tentacle and squeezed the slayer until he popped between the shard making his blood creating an mixture of red splatter covering the shard and making the water below colored red as your shard still shined purple it appeared a little darker due to the blood but the suction of the octopus left prints on the shard as well this making gyokko gasp in astonishment clapping those baby hands of his.

Y/n: I have to admit as much as that was so sudden the outcome is quite nice... gyokko what's wro-

Gyokko: Hyo, that was beautiful y/n dono you gave a me a new idea for my pot! If you don't mind I'll take a piece of your shard and this blood for my new design! I originally came here seeking inspiration since we're both artists, but I've just found my inspiration right here.

Gyokko quickly threw a water pot to engulf this small area into his pot and quickly looked back at you and smiled once again waving his baby hands and smiled.

Gyokko: Until next time y/n-dono hyo gyo also why do you smell like that old man... oh well have a delightful night y/n.

Y/n: Good night I guess... also what old man I've met plenty. Guess I'll just clean up a little and check on yuno.

But as y/n finished cleaning and began walking to her room she could hear a man screeching in the far distance in the village woods above. She wasn't gonna go at first but she figured she should shut up whoever screeching this loud at night. As she touched one of her mirrors she thought of yuno and he appeared still sleeping in her mirror. Feeling relieved she quickly made her way up to the house above and began walking through the woods again and what came into her view was...

Again are the pictures even appearing? Do you guys know if other authors are having problems with inputting pics? This is so annoying it's like my story appears to be very spacious when it comes to pictures. I don't want the format to look unorganized to yall.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.1K 375 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
1.2K 23 16
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...
17.2K 349 20
••A sabito X giyuu story•• TW's : -Angst - mention of not eating enough/Self harm - mention of social anxiety - including mental breakdowns 🐉SLOW U...
8.8K 207 22
"Why were you the first person I went to for help? Why did I trust you so much that I gave you the address and not to someone like Deku or Iida?" He...