Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian for the first time while fighting during a war against Yunmeng sect... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. War Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Peace with you
9. Imbalance of Hormones
10. Double Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Partiality between both Lan Twin Jades
15. Sword dance and seduction
16. I Want Him Back
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Horrible Kitchen Experiments
20. Traditional Wedding
21. Wedding Night
22. Shameless Zhangfu
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Hanguang-jun is missing
29. Overflow Power
30. Birth of Twin Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Romance with Madness
33. Thrilling Romance
34. The END

28. Craving for Plum

1.8K 48 0
By Neha22333

**Inside Gentian House**

The room is filled with soft light and the scent of incense, Wei Wuxian, heavily pregnant with a large belly, is seated on a comfortable chair, looking particularly grumpy.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji are standing nearby, clearly anxious but Lan Qiren, who is visiting to check Wei Wuxian's health, sits in a nearby chair, trying to hide his amusement.

Wei Wuxian crossed his arms and looked at his two alphas suspiciously, "I need some spicy pickled plums right now and I don't want to hear any excuses this time."

Lan Xichen tries to keep his cool and sweetly explains to the omegas, "Wei Ying, we're out of pickled plums but we have some more spicy options like mango pickle and lemon pickle."

Wei Wuxian angrily raises his voice and taunts, "What do you mean by alternatives? I don't want alternatives because I want what I asked for. If you guys can't even fulfill this small demand of mine, then you two have no right to be my alpha."

Lan Wangji gently placed his hand on Wei Wuxian's shoulder and said very politely, "Wei Ying, we will get the plums as soon as possible but it might take some time since plums don't grow this season and plum pickles are not available in all the nearby markets."

Wei Wuxian interrupts Lan Wangji with a death stare and raises his voice, "You two already have a responsibility to stock up on a year's worth of pickled plums for me because I'm starving right now. So you don't care about me anymore because I'm fatter than before and I'm not really handsome with a belly full of babies."

Lan Xichen sighs and tries to change the topic, "Wei Ying, you should take our word for it because maybe we can compromise. Maybe some pickled radish or kimchi will get you by for a few days?"

Wei Wuxian frowns and asks, "Compromise? I'm not interested in any compromise because I'm Lan Furen, so if I want pickled plums, I want them right now."

Lan Wangji looks worried and tries to reason with him again, "Wei Ying, maybe you can consider our suggestion because kimchi tastes delicious too."

Wei Wuxian immediately stands up and points at the door and scolds his two alphas, "You two should go and get the berries instead of trying to reason with me. If you don't, I'll report you two to uncle Qiren for being so careless with me."

Lan Xichen exchanges a worried look with Lan Wangji and gestures, "Not this again."

This is the third time this month that Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji have had to deal with their pregnant omega's rampage, where Wei Wuxian suddenly makes weird and bizarre demands.

Lan Qiren looks at his nephews' situation and raises an eyebrow and says with a hint of amusement, "What's the matter now? Can't you two even fulfill such a small demand for an omega?"

Wei Wuxian walks slowly towards Lan Qiren and pretends to cry, "Uncle, those two haven't been buying me my pickled plums and now they don't even take care of me because I'm fat."

Lan Qiren tries not to laugh and replies in a slightly funny tone, "Ah, I get that my nephews are useless now but what do you want me to do about it?"

Wei Wuxian sighs dramatically and says in a sad voice, "Uncle, I need those plums to feel better because they're the only thing that can make me happy right now and eating them doesn't make me feel any less upset otherwise I often feel sad when I find myself fat due to pregnancy."

Lan Xichen tries to be sensible in front of his uncle and says to his omega, "Wei Ying, we don't have pickled plums right now and we've offered a lot of alternatives but you're so stubborn and ignoring us."

Wei Wuxian angrily interrupts Lan Xichen and says, "Alternatives? I don't want your alternatives. I want pickled plums because I'm not asking you guys to bring me the stars and the moon. I just want pickled plums."

Lan Wangji looks helpless and says, "Wei Ying, let's not make this more difficult because we'll get the plums but you want them right now?"

Wei Wuxian pretends to cry and makes a sad face, "I'm already feeling very uncomfortable with my pregnancy and being overweight so I just want things to be a little easier. Plus I'm tired of everyone refusing to bring me pickled plums!"

Lan Qiren softens and tries to reassure the omega, "Wei Ying, you're already doing a lot so let's make sure you get what you need so I'll talk to my two nephews and make some arrangements for you."

Lan Xichen looks at his uncle with relief and says, "Thank you uncle because if you weren't here today, our situation would have gotten a lot more complicated but you came in and took care of everything."

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian and says sweetly, "Wei Ying, we'll get you pickled plums and whatever else you need."

Wei Wuxian grumbles and pouts, "Thank you. I just want you to bring me my plum pickle first and I'll do the rest demands later."

Lan Qiren smiles at omega and he softly says, "Maybe we should address your wishes in a more fun way. Let's not dwell on the negatives and end this for now."

Lan Xichen teases omega, "Wei Ying, why don't we add some surprise treats to your list? Maybe something you haven't thought of yet."

Wei Wuxian quickly warms up to the surprise and excitedly asks, "Zhangfu, really? That's a great idea because I want to try so many things."

Lan Wangji smiles softly, "Wei Ying, what else do you need? We want to make sure you're comfortable and don't have to face any problems from our side."

Wei Wuxian thinks and replies, "Zhangfu, I need some spicy fruits and some sweet vinegar to eat because I love tangy food and sometimes I crave too much sweet food."

Lan Qiren smiled and said, "Wei Ying, don't worry now as we will make sure everything goes well since you are carrying two little lives inside you right now."

Lan Xichen joked and said, "We will make sure there are some extra surprises. Maybe some of those snacks you mentioned will do as we can't give you anything without asking the healer."

Wei Wuxian smiled and sarcastically replied, "Zhangfu is really worried about me now but he couldn't collect the plum pickles for me in time in the first place."

Lan Wangji shook his head and deflected the conversation and said, "Wei Ying, this time we won't let you complain and we will absolutely make sure everything goes smoothly."

Lan Qiren stood up and said, "I entrust you both with the responsibility of completing the task given by Wei Ying and hope that you both will not disappoint your omega this time."

Wei Wuxian sighs in satisfaction and says, "Uncle, don't worry because I'm going to keep a good watch on these two this time so that they don't delay any of my needs."

Lan Xichen jokingly replies, "Wei Ying, don't forget that you're not just carrying twins, you're also harboring a lot of desires these days!"

Wei Wuxian laughs off the sarcasm and says, "Yes, I'm obviously harboring a lot of desires and complaints."

Lan Wangji smiles and says, "Wei Ying, we'll take care of all your wishes, just let us know if you need anything else."

Lan Qiren smiles and says, "Enjoy your dessert and remember that it's perfectly normal for an omega to have a few extra desires at this stage of pregnancy."

Wei Wuxian smiled and said, "Uncle, I know and I'm grateful for all your help."

Lan Xichen joked and said, "Lan Furen, we can add a special delivery to make you happy."

Lan Wangji nodded and said, "Brother, we've teased Wei Ying enough so we shouldn't tease him too much and really take care of all his needs."

Wei Wuxian smiled warmly and said, "You two aren't pregnant so you don't know how weird an omega can get during pregnancy and because of my obesity, when I spend time alone in this house, I feel like you two will leave me one day because of my ugliness."

Lan Qiren gives his nephew some alone time so that the two of them can bring some peace to Wei Wuxian's mind and fix his constantly changing mood.

As soon as Lan Qiren leaves, both Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji stand around Wei Wuxian and kiss him on his cheeks and start caressing his bulging belly.

Lan Xichen tells Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, I don't care about your outer beauty anymore because I can't live without you and I will love only you for the rest of my life."

Lan Wangji makes Wei Wuxian sit on a chair and takes his hands in his palms and kisses him.

Hanguang-jun says in soft husky voice, "Wei Ying, you have gained weight due to pregnancy and our future heirs are growing in your belly, so how can you think that despite being so important, we can leave you for someone else? You are the most dear person to us because we can have no other partner in this world except you."

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji together serve Wei Wuxian well for a long time and feed him various kinds of fruits by plucking them with their own hands and then sitting on the ground, they both start massaging omega's swollen legs with their hands.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Follow me on Wattpad for more Bride of Gusu Twin Jades series, WenZhou, HuaLian, Wangxian and Xianwang Fanfiction.

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 578 8
No Description Playa.. Just Read :)
370K 20.4K 40
Draco Malfoy is a new student at Hogwarts High. Innocent and shy, the boy doesn't expect much to come of the year. That all changed when he meets Ha...
Destiny By Ssth

Fanfiction

14.8K 511 44
"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny."
4.1K 225 8
This fanfiction is about how righteous (wrong) Lan Xichen was at the time of Guanyin temple, and how right the Lan Clan was for Weiying, basically da...