Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian for the first time while fighting during a war against Yunmeng sect... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. War Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Peace with you
9. Imbalance of Hormones
10. Double Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Partiality between both Lan Twin Jades
15. Sword dance and seduction
16. I Want Him Back
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Horrible Kitchen Experiments
20. Traditional Wedding
21. Wedding Night
22. Shameless Zhangfu
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
27. Hanguang-jun is missing
28. Craving for Plum
29. Overflow Power
30. Birth of Twin Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Romance with Madness
33. Thrilling Romance
34. The END

26. Beast Hubby

2.8K 55 0
By Neha22333

Lan Wangji now slowly starts removing all the jewellery on Wei Wuxian's head one by one with his hands and gradually helps him remove all the gold jewellery from omega's body.

With Wei Wuxian's help, Lan Wangji also removes his late mother's hairpin and places everything carefully on a nearby wooden table.

Lan Wangji tells Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, you look so beautiful in your red royal wedding robs and it seems like the colour red is made just for you so it does justice to your beauty."

Wei Wuxian is very embarrassed to hear such beautiful words as he knows how he looks like an angel in the red wedding robs.

Lan Wangji slowly helps Wei Wuxian to remove the layers of his royal clothes as they are all filled with heavy silk and gold threads as well as zari work.

If not taken care of royal dress with such delicacy, even a single thread coming out can ruin the entire delicate Lan royal wedding outfit.

Lan Wangji has a long night ahead of him so he doesn't need to rush and slowly enjoys his time with his newly wed omega.

Wei Wuxian's heart is pounding continuously as he knows that his body is still sore from last night's activities.

After Lan Wangji has removed all the layers of Wei Wuxian's robes, he starts removing all the layers of his own red royal robe and then stands there in just his trousers.

Wei Wuxian's eyes fall on Lan Wangji's muscular chest which is shining like white milk and all the veins of his body are also clearly visible on his manly body.

Lan Wangji also slowly removes the last layer of Wei Wuxian's clothes.

Both of you are in just trousers in front of each other and the muscular body of Hanguang-jun as well as the flexible body of the Lan Furen look very beautiful in the candlelight.

Wei Wuxian starts fondling Lan Wangji's bulging dick over his trousers as he can see the his thickness and length very closely and is curious to see the alpha's manly part inside the trousers.

Lan Wangji whispered, "Wei Ying, I think you should prepare me first and then I won't stop at all. I know you're desperate to see my manhood under my trousers so I shouldn't make you wait any longer?"

Lan Wangji immediately unties his trousers, bringing Wei Wuxian's face close to his bulging dick over his own, then omega starts fondling alpha's dick slowly.

Lan Wangji softly whispered, "Wei Ying, you should suck my dick and prepare it so that I will enjoy more when I have sex with you at night."

Wei Wuxian takes Lan Wangji's dick in his soft palms and starts to slowly kissing it while whispering in a lusty voice, "Zhangfu your dick is so big and my body is still aching from last night. I don't see how I can satisfy you today when my whole body is aching and I'm still sore."

Lan Wangji smiles and replies in a soft voice, "Wei Ying, you don't need to panic at all because in a short while you will forget about your sore body during sex and you will continue to resort to sex to quench your thirst."

Wei Wuxian starts to feel wetness inside his private part so he opens his mouth and starts licking the top of Lan Wangji's dick and slowly starts to suck the precum oozing hole on the top of his dick with his tongue.

Lan Wangji also grabs Wei Wuxian's hair and starts rubbing his dick on his face and then again puts it in the omega's mouth and asks him to suck it.

Lan Wangji says in a low voice which seems to be very seductive, "Wei Ying, haven't you learned anything from the adult books in the library about how to orally satisfy an alpha? I want to see your real skill so you have to give me a proper blowjob and make me cum deep down your throat."

Lan Wangji holds Wei Wuxian's head tightly and shoves his entire fat dick inside his mouth at once, causing the omega's entire mouth to open in the shape of an "O" with the alpha's dick going in and out easily.

Wei Wuxian's mouth is wide open with Lan Wangji's dick going in and out continuously and hitting its length deep into the omega's throat.

Wei Wuxian's face turns red badly while giving the blowjob but he still keeps his mouth wide open so that he can prove to Lan Wangji that he is an obedient omega.

Lan Wangji takes the entire length of his dick out of Wei Wuxian's mouth and orders him, "Wei Ying, I want you to take off your trousers and then lie down on the bed on your back so that I can easily fuck your throat. In this position, my whole dick will go straight into the depth of your throat and since you are naked and lying straight, I can also play with your bare pussy."

Wei Wuxian too feeling very embarrassed takes off the only trouser left on his body and becomes completely naked and silently goes straight and lies down on the bed where his mouth is hanging out of the corner of the bed.

Lan Wangji thrusts the length of his dick straight into the depth of Wei Wuxian's throat in one go and after seeing the continuous thrusts, he starts fucking omega's mouth mercilessly and also starts teasing omega's pussy lips using his fingers.

Wei Wuxian's nose and forehead are repeatedly hit by Lan Wangji's testicles whenever he thrusts his cock deep into his throat and the alpha can see the shape of his dick inside omega's throat.

Lan Wangji inserts two of his fingers inside Wei Wuxian's pussy during the blowjob and starts fingering it rapidly and increases the friction inside omega's pussy by constantly moving his fingers in and out rapidly.

Lan Wangji spreads Wei Wuxian's legs wide with his hand and fingering him with one hand while rubbing and slapping his clitoris with the other hand which causes sensual tingling throughout omega's body.

Lan Wangji can't wait at all and after a lot of thrusts, he empties his dick full of sticky seeds by shooting his hot cum inside Wei Wuxian's throat.

Tears are flowing from Wei Wuxian's eyes as his throat is completely tightened at this point so he has to struggle to swallow all of Lan Wangji's hot and sticky seed and drink it all.

Lan Wangji takes his dick out from inside Wei Wuxian's mouth, which is still fully erect and throbbing as the alpha's inner thirst is still not quenched.

Lan Wangji sat between his legs and started rubbing Wei Wuxian's pussy lips then omega coughed a little and then lay down properly on the bed then alpha also went to bed and sat between his legs.

Lan Wangji stuck his mouth between Wei Wuxian's legs and used his tongue to lick omega's pussy lips causing a strange vibration throughout his body.

Lan Wangji also started licking Wei Wuxian's clitoris and the entrance of pussy lips with his wet tongue due to which omega's whole body got absorbed in lust.

Lan Wangji inserted his tongue deep into Wei Wuxian's cunt hole and fucked his hole with his wet tongue due to which omega is experiencing a strange tickling sensation and all his blood vessels also started circulating blood rapidly.

Wei Wuxian curls his toes as this feels so wonderful but his pussy still hurts but his cunt fluids are still flowing sticky and warm.

Lan Wangji inserts a finger inside Wei Wuxian’s pussy and starts moving it in and out which causes both of them to experience light sensations of heavenly pleasure like orgasm.

Lan Wangji’s one finger is penetrating Wei Wuxian’s pussy while on the other hand the alpha’s tongue is continuously doing its seduction work which is making every sense of the omega’s body quiver.

Lan Wangji inserts a second finger inside the pussy and starts moving his fingers inside Wei Wuxian’s cunt hole like scissors and deliberately touching his sweet spot repeatedly.

Wei Wuxian is moaning madly and is trying hard to make Lan Wangji's fingers slide in easily but the alpha inserts his third finger inside the omega's pussy hole and starts doing curved fingering but pulls away his tongue.

After intense finger fucking, Lan Wangji takes all his fingers out of Wei Wuxian's pussy, puts them in his mouth and asks omega to clean his fingers by sucking his own pussy juice.

While Wei Wuxian is licking the sticky juice of his cunt that is on Lan Wangji's fingers, alpha deliberately inserts his dick completely inside omega's pussy in one stroke so that he is not able to make a loud noise due to pain.

Lan Wangji started to whisper softly, "Wei Ying, I did not know that omega's pussy is so hot, which I am experiencing for the first time today. I am feeling very hot by putting my dick inside your pussy and I can understand how much fun my brother must have had by having sex with you last night."

Lan Wangji now pulls his body up in the air a little and now only the tip of his dick is inside Wei Wuxian's pussy when he spreads the omega's legs wide and re-enters the omega's pussy with a strong thrust.

Wei Wuxian can feel every inch of Lan Wangji's dick inside his pussy when the alpha's dick size hits his womb again with force.

Lan Wangji smirks and asks, "Wei Ying, can you feel the length of my manhood in your tight pussy? I never thought your pussy would start leaking so much sticky fluid that the friction inside your hole will double."

The sexual excitement in Wei Wuxian's body also doubles as he moans and cries in a low voice, "Zhangfu, don't stop in one place at all and keep fucking me because your dick going in and out of my pussy feels so good to me. I can't take it anymore because I want to cum."

Lan Wangji starts pounding omega with all his might and speed, causing his dick to repeatedly hit Wei Wuxian's womb and a strong twitch inside his pussy, causing a sudden spurt of his cum.

Wei Wuxian closes his eyes and holds Lan Wangji's shoulders tightly in his palms and starts enjoying the sex by moving his hips himself because he is feeling so good at this moment that he doesn't want to stop himself.

Lan Wangji puts both of Wei Wuxian's legs on his shoulders and continues the process of sex by repeatedly hitting his fat dick directly against his womb, causing both of them to feel extremely pleasurable and they both come to the brink of cumming.

Lan Wangji slams his dick inside Wei Wuxian's pussy and shoots out a load of hot sticky seed, filling up his hole completely, causing a loud sound of sex as their skin collides with each other.

After Lan Wangji released so much cum in Wei Wuxian's pussy, he took out his dick and lay down straight on the bed.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian immediately started kissing each other's lips and the alpha used his power to make the omega sit on him and in the cowboy position, both of them started having sex once again.

Lan Wangji is pressing Wei Wuxian's red nipples hard in the palms of his hands while the omega is jumping on his dick and shaking his buttocks and enjoying a strong and pleasurable fuck.

Wei Wuxian keeps fucking his wet pussy while jumping on Lan Wangji's fat dick and is enjoying the sex completely and at this time his senses are also not in his control because his mind has stopped working due to lust.

Wei Wuxian gets tired of getting his pussy fucked continuously and helplessly lies down on Lan Wangji's body to rest, then the alpha starts fingering his asshole by inserting two fingers in and out.

Lan Wangji has decided to change the sex position, so he takes his dick out of the omega's pussy and fingers out of his asshole.

Lan Wangji now places a chair near the bed and sits on one side of the bed, then he asks Wei Wuxian to sit on his lap while the omega faces the chair.

Wei Wuxian gets off the bed naked and sits with his back on Lan Wangji’s lap while the alpha bends him over the chair and slowly starts to insert his penis into the omega’s asshole from behind.

Wei Wuxian is in a lot of pain and at this time his legs are also trembling due to continuous sex because he has cum many times during sex.

Lan Wangji opens Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks with both his hands and inserts his entire penis inside omega's asshole and starts having sex with a strong thrust due to which the hormones in both their bodies start fluctuating rapidly.

After having sex in this position for about 5 minutes, both of them stand up from the bed and start having sex with the support of the nearby wall in which Lan Wangji lifts one of Wei Wuxian's legs and places it on his shoulder and is continuously fucking his asshole well from behind.

After continuous fierce fucking in this manner for about 5 minutes, both of them get very tired and Lan Wangji has filled Wei Wuxian's ass hole with his thick semen, yet after continuously thrusting and ejaculating all the semen into omega's hole, he takes out his dick.

There is sexual intercourse between them two more times in which both of them have quenched the thirst of their bodies very well and after giving each other orgasm, a deep relationship of love and lust is established between them.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Follow me on Wattpad for more Bride of Gusu Twin Jades series, WenZhou, HuaLian, Wangxian and Xianwang Fanfiction.

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 214 10
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬ ✦🌊✦ ▬ ▬▭▬ 💧 ▬▭▬ ▬ ✦🌊✦ ▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂 ❞ 『(𝐚𝐝𝐣) • ❝𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 ❞...
10.3K 574 11
A Wangxian book filled with One Shot short stories. ---------- Mo Dao Zu Shi inspired Fan Fiction: Characters are not mine but from MDZS and the ins...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...