Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Zhangfu
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Kamasutra Knowledge
20. Wedding Preparations
21. Wedding Vows
22. Heart-talk
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

23. Innocence Gone

2.1K 47 0
By Neha22333

Don't Worry I will never give you any chance to talk about this things. I will never put down your trust."" Wei Wuxian replied with his toothy smile and Lan Xichen hugged him...

Lan Xichen hugged his wife tightly not to let go him from his warm embrace, their tears rolled down on their cheeks and they both were happy to talk to each other...

Now, Wei Wuxian really wanted to complete his duty as their shared wife. His Zhangfu was concerning about his all wills and well-being too. Lan Xichen even had dared to scold Madam Yu for Wei Wuxian. It was unbelievable for him.

Lan Xichen broke the Hug. He cupped Wei Wuxian's face with his palms, Lan Xichen kissed his wife forehead. Wei Wuxian had reflected a soft smile on his lips due to this heart warming gesture of his husband.

Lan Xichen kissed on Wei Wuxian's both eyelids, tip of his nose, both blushed cheeks, soft chin then He placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's rosy pink lips.

Those soft kisses turned to deep passionate kisses, They both were sucking and licking each others lips hungerily, Lan Xichen were biting Wei Wuixan's lower lip, licking his mole, and red cherry blossoms lips.

Lan Xichen made his wife moan in between their passionate kisses so that Wei Wuxain had opened his mouth to give him full excess. Lan Xichen licked his tongue and Twisted it together, they both were sucking and kissing each other's tongue simultaneously...

Lan Xichen took small break in between their passionate kisses so they could breath, while panting... Lan Xichen fingers were caressing his wife's beautiful face. He whispered, ""You are so beautiful My Lan Furan.""

""My Zhangfu is so handsome, So I have to maintain my Beauty standard too."" Wei Wuxian replied with a shy smile on his face.

Lan Xichen removed Wei Wuxian's Heavy Gold Headpiece. He removed all Six pins one by one. Lan Xichen had also removed his mother's hairpin too. He let go Wei Wuxian's heavy Hair bun too. Wei Wuxian's hair were loosely opened By his Beautiful Jade husband...

Lan Xichen was licking and sucking Wei Wuxian's earlobs, his Fingers were moving in Wei Wuxian's hair to make him feel more erotic and stimulated.

Wei Wuxian was moaning and he become hard inside his clothes.. Lan Xichen had slowly helped him to remove his gold ornament of his neck, Lan Xichen kissed his hand and helped him to remove his gold Braclets and Bangles too..

Lan Xichen placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's neck and he had removed his Wife's necklace... Zewujun knelt down on the ground he pulled Wei Wuxian's feet and he placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's feet, Lan Xichen help him to remove his Heavy Silver anklets.

Wei Wuxian was blushing hard to see his Zhangfu's romantic gesture. Lan Xichen stood up straight he pulled Wei Wuxian, he Helped Wei Wuxian to remove his certain Layers of his robs one by one erotically, first he unbuckled his Slash belt then proceed further...

Wei Wuxian's stomach was feeling tickle inside his body... His cheeks were tomato red due to shame and shyness. Wei Wuxian was left in his thin layer of red silk rob which was very Transparent.

Lan Xichen had clearly seen his Wife's beautifully erected nipples.. Lan Xichen licked his lips to see juicy rose pink Nipples, Wei Wuxian had cupped his own face and hide it under his own palms.

""Zhangfu is so shameless."" Wei Wuxian muttered slowly and Lan Xichen chuckled on this cute gesture..

""Wei Ying, Your Zhangfu need your help in undressing himself. Help me to removed this Heavy Groom Attire..."" Lan Xichen said softly to Wei Wuxian who was blushing, his ears turned red.

Wei Wuxian helped in undressing his husband's Clothes. He helped Lan Xichen to Remove his Red Groom Attire Heavy Silk Robs one by one. Many layers were wrapped on Lan Xichen's body. Wei Wuxian helped him to Remove his all layers gently and softly just like a Highly Qualified Empress.

Lan Xichen slowly pushed Wei Wuxian on his bed and helped him to laid Down on the soft mattress. Lan Xichen Removed his own last robs.. He took Wei Wuxian's hand and placed inside his trouser.. Wei Wuxian's eyes were closed when he touched Lan Xichen's fully erected dick he was shocked.

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes and pulled out his hand. His cheeks were blushing red, he uttered, ""Zhangfu, What are you doing... Oh My Ghosh, You are so Big, it will be more painful for me.""

""Don't worry Lan Furen, I will take care of you, You will be feel good when I will make you love with my body."" Lan Xichen replied.

""Zhangfu, it is so big."" Wei Wuxian replied and he gulped his saliva...

""Don't worry, it is good for a wife to have a big cock inside her hole. It will more pleasurable for you."" Lan Xichen replied and captured Wei Wuxian's lips once again.

Wei Wuxian was willingly responded him with same passionate kisses and smooches. Lan Xichen slided his hand inside Wei Wuxian's inner robs, he was squeezing Wei Wuxian's nipples while kissing on his wife's Jaw lines too.

Wei Wuxian was moaning and exhaling his Warm breath continuously, Lan Xichen was busy in kissing and sucking his wife's Honey Bright White Milky skin with his tongue... He was kissing his Wife's neck and Adam apple. Lan Xichen left many hickies on his wife's silky smooth skin.

Wei Wuxian was busy in griping Lan Xichen hair, he removed his Husband's Gold Guan and Hairpin too. Lan Xichen's long hair were losses down on his back. Wei Wuxian was moving his finger on Lan Xichen's hair. While Lan Xichen was licking his bottom of neck and Shoulder blade..

Zewujun Undone Wei Wuxian's inner rob in one go.. His Wife's frontal naked body was so tempting, it made his cock hard to see this beauty... His rosy pink nipples eagerly waiting for Xichen mouth to suck them... Lan Xichen trailled down his kisses and lick Wei Wuxian's Rose Pink nipple with his tongue.

Wei Wuxian was moaning and groaning in the pleasure, his husband was teasing his erected nipple, his little saliva was drooling from corner of his lips..

Lan Xichen was sucking his one nipple and squeezing another one. Lan Xichen trailled down his kisses on Wei Wuxian's body, licking his navel hole made his wife moan mercilessly..

But Wei Wuxian flipped his Zhangfu and topped him. This time Wei Wuxian was kissing on Lan Xichen's jawline, his Neck and adam's apple.

Wei Wuxian was kissing and sucking His Husband's Shoulder blade too with same passionate way. Wei Wuxian was trailed down his kisses pursue his husband's soft shiny skin and put His erected nipple inside his mouth...

Wei Wuxian was sucking his nipple like a baby. It was his first time when Wei Wuxian took his initiative. Lan Xichen was moaning.. Wei Wuxian trailed down kisses on his tummy navel. This made his Zhanfu more erotic and Out of Control...

""WEI Ying.. ahhh... You are so good... I am hard suck me off.."" Lan Xichen whispered in his husky voice.

Wei Wuxian pulled his toruser pant down and cupped his husband's Dick with his baby soft palm. Wei Wuxian was stroking his Penis up and down..

""Take me in Your mouth Wei Ying, don't tease ahhhh.."" said Lan Xichen..

Wei Wuxian lick his Tip of already Leaking Dick.. Wei Wuxian lick his precum droplet.. Wei Wuxian took his Dick head inside in his Wet Warm mouth. Wei Wuxian slowly took his husband's full length and bobbing his head up and down on Lan Xichen's mouth. Wei Wuxian had increased his speed of bobbing his mouth up and down on his Zhanfu's dick. His one hand was busy in stroking his own Shaft..

""Move your mouth Wei Ying, Let me taste you too."" said Lan Xichen, Wei Wuxian took out his husband's cock from his mouth without Climax..

Lan Xichen had Changed his position in Sixty nine. Lan Xichen had tastes his wife's pinky Dick with his tongue. Lan Xichen was sucking his Wife's erected dick and taking his full length inside his mouth. Wei Wuxian was also licking and Sucking his Husband's dick... They both were sucking each other and they were giving deepthroat to each other passionately. They both newly Wed Couple had climaxed their cums inside their partner mouth...

Wei Wuxian had Gulped his Zhangfu's sticky creamy seeds, Lan Xichen drank his wife's while Liquid cum. Zewujun put some cum on Wei Wuxian's rim. He was rubbing on his wife's entrance of anal hole..

They both were panting and changed their positions. Lan Xichen seated in Between Wei Wuxian's legs. He widely opened his Wife's beautiful thin legs apart... The Satisfying view of his wife's Anal hole was visible to Lan Xichen. He licked his Wife's inner thighs and entrance of his Pinky Rim.

Lan Xichen Put salve on his fingers and rub it against Wei Wuxian's hole. Wei Wuxian was scared and moaning too. Lan Xichen entered his one finger inside his wife's tight hole.. Wei Wuxian was on the verge of Crying..

Lan Xichen put a glass of Wine on Wei Wuxian's lip, and made him drink those luxurious wine to increase his Wife's sexual arousal. Lan Xichen entered another finger too and fucking his Lan Furen using salve, He hit his hole hard with his fingers deep thrust. Wei Wuxian was cumming from his hole...

Lan Xichen took out his both Fingers with a jerk, He rubbed Wei Wuxian's ass cum on his own dick... Lan Xichen took his lead and put his weapon on Wei Wuxian's innocently wet hole. Lan Xichen forced himself to enter inside his Wife's Tight ass Hole.

Wei Wuxian was jerking his legs.. Lan Xichen lifted his legs on his Shoulder and he entered his Solid hot Rod Inside Wei Wuxian's asshole. Lan Xichen was enjoying his penetration inside Wei Wuxian's tight Anal hole.

Wei Wuxian took his time to adjust himself for his Husband's huge dick inside his butt. Lan Xichen fucked him in an animalistic way.. He was fucking his wife faster and deepened with each thrust.. Wei Wuxian was moving his hips to catch the same rhythm.. Ahhhh this time he was enjoying to get fucked by his husband , he want it more and more. Wei Wuxian was on the verge if pleasure, he squirt his cum too..

Lan Xichen flipped his Wife again and fucked his wife from behind. They were fucking in the doggy style too. Wei Wuxian had enjoyed a lot and he was begging for more and deepened.

Lan Xichen cum inside Wei Wuxian's deep anal hole. It was forbidden to split his semen inside his wife but Lan Xichen couldn't control his desires. Lan Xichen even fucked his Lan Furen 4 times during his nuptial Night. Lan Healer strictly instructed not to do more than one time but Wei Wuxian was brutally wrecked by his Merciless Husband till he fell asleep. Wei Wuxian's ass hole was sour and swollen too, it was still leaking his husband's juicy semen.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 12.4K 57
Since Wangji grew up, he was taught to follow strict rules and follow them to a T. It was when he met the love of his life, Wei Ying, a flirty, and m...
414K 11.2K 68
*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| π‹πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read as a stand-alone| Follow Iona Ross and h...
29.4K 4.9K 28
β₯ π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’‰π’π’π’… π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’•π’” β₯ "And i am incomplete without you Just the way Stars are incomplete without the moon"...
494K 17.8K 44
"You can't hack someone's heart to make him fall in love with you." Date started: March 31, 2020 Date finished: May 18, 2020