Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian for the first time while fighting during a war against Yunmeng sect... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. War Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Peace with you
9. Imbalance of Hormones
10. Double Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Partiality between both Lan Twin Jades
15. Sword dance and seduction
16. I Want Him Back
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Horrible Kitchen Experiments
20. Traditional Wedding
21. Wedding Night
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Hanguang-jun is missing
28. Craving for Plum
29. Overflow Power
30. Birth of Twin Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Romance with Madness
33. Thrilling Romance
34. The END

22. Shameless Zhangfu

1.5K 60 2
By Neha22333

Lan Xichen passionately hugs Wei Wuxian tightly so that he cannot move away from his warm embrace as they both enjoy talking to each other so their feelings towards each other become much calmer.

Wei Wuxian really wants to fulfill his duty as the shared omega of the both Lan twin jades now as his Zhangfu is really concerned about all his wishes and well being.

Lan Xichen even dared to reprimand Madam Yu for Wei Wuxian so this thing is unbelievable and shocking to omega but also satisfying to know that someone has made the first move for him for the first time.

Lan Xichen immediately breaks the hug and caresses Wei Wuxian's face with his palms then alpha kisses his omega on the forehead.

This heartwarming gesture from his alpha brings a gentle smile to Wei Wuxian's lips as he is truly practicing affection for someone for the first time.

Lan Xichen kisses Wei Wuxian's both eyelids, the tip of his nose, both blushed cheeks, and soft chin before planting soft kisses on omega's rosy pink lips that highlight the sweetness in both of their hearts.

The gentle kisses between them soon turn into deep passionate kisses which leave them both sucking and licking each other's lips hungrily.

Lan Xichen bites Wei Wuxian's lower lip and licks his mole and red cherry blossom lips.

Lan Xichen makes Wei Wuxian moan in between their passionate kisses so that Wei Wuxian opens his mouth wide and gives him full kissing pleasure.

Lan Xichen licks Wei Wuxian's tongue and rolls them together as they suck and kiss each other's tongues together.

Lan Xichen takes breaks in between their passionate kisses to catch their breath while they are both panting heavily.

Lan Xichen's fingers caress Wei Wuxian's handsome face as he softly whispers, "Wei Ying, it's a dream to have you close to me because you're the most handsome omega in the world."

Wei Wuxian replies with a shy smile on his face, "My Zhangfu is a very handsome alpha so I have to keep up my handsomeness level because of Lan Twin Jades' good looks."

Lan Xichen removes Wei Wuxian's heavy gold headpiece and removes all six pins one by one.

Zewu-jun then lovingly removes his late mother's hairpin with omega's forceps.

Zewu-jun also undoes Wei Wuxian's heavy hair bun and omega's long black hair is loosely held in place by his beautiful jade alpha.

Lan Xichen licks and sucks Wei Wuxian's earlobes then his fingers run through omega's hair to make his Lan Furen feel more sensual and aroused, causing the hormones of both of them to fluctuate.

Wei Wuxian is moaning but there is a sensation of excitement running through his body like an electric current and all his senses are becoming alert as the feeling of lust starts to take over his mind.

Lan Xichen slowly starts helping Wei Wuxian remove the gold jewellery from his neck when the alpha kisses his hand and helps him remove his gold bracelets and bangles as well because the omega's wrists are extremely flexible and beautiful.

Lan Xichen softly kisses Wei Wuxian's neck and hypnotizes the omega's erotic senses and removes the gold diamond necklace from his neck.

Zewu-jun immediately kneels on the ground and pulls Wei Wuxian's legs towards himself then he slowly kisses the omega's soft feet and removes the silver anklet from his feet.

Wei Wuxian blushes at Lan Xichen's romantic gestures as he has never seen an alpha be so romantic, while he thought that sect leader Lan was probably a bit strict.

Lan Xichen then stands up straight and pulls Wei Wuxian towards himself then he looks omega straight in the eye and undoes omega's waist belt and then slowly touches his lover's chest with his fingers over his clothes.

Zewu-jun with his soft hands starts helping Wei Wuxian unwrap his royal wedding robes one by one in a sensual manner.

Lan Xichen looks Wei Wuxian straight in the eye and undoes omega's waist belt and then slowly touches omega's chest with his fingers over his clothes.

As Zewu-jun touches Wei Wuxian's chest over his clothes, omega feels a tickling sensation in his stomach, causing his cheeks to turn tomato red due to shame and hesitation.

Wei Wuxian is left wrapped in a thin layer of red silk robe that is so transparent that his lithe body is clearly visible.

Lan Xichen takes a clear look at Wei Wuxian's beautiful erect nipples then the alpha smirks at the omega, licking his lips to see the juicy pink nipples, causing the omega to hide his face in his hands in embarrassment.

Wei Wuxian softly said, "Zhangfu, I'm ashamed that you're teasing me."

Lan Xichen laughs at this cute gesture and gently teases Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, your Zhangfu needs your help to take off his clothes so help me take off this heavy groom's robe right away."

Wei Wuxian helps Lan Xichen take off his clothes and helps the sect leader Lan take off the red royal heavy silk robe one by one.

Lan Xichen's body is wrapped in several layers of royal groom's robes which Wei Wuxian carefully helps him take off with his delicate hands in a free and graceful manner.

After Lan Xichen has taken off all of his clothes except inner robs, he gently pushes Wei Wuxian onto his bed and helps him lie down on the soft mattress.

Lan Xichen quickly takes off the last of his clothes and gracefully takes Wei Wuxian's hand and puts it inside his trousers.

Wei Wuxian closes his eyes when he touches Lan Xichen's fully erect dick as he is suddenly startled. Wei Wuxian opens his eyes and pulls his hand out as he is very embarrassed as it is the first time he has touched his husband's manhood.

Wei Wuxian's cheeks turn red and he blushes and says, "Zhangfu, what are you doing? Your manhood is so big and it's probably going to be even more painful for me now."

Lan Xichen teases Wei Wuxian mischievously, "Wei Ying, don't worry because I will take care of you tonight. I will make love to you with my body today so you will feel good and want to mate with me more often."

Wei Wuxian gulps in response, "Zhangfu, I'm a little nervous because I'm still a virgin."

Lan Xichen came close to Wei Wuxian's face and whispered, "Wei Ying, don't worry now because it is a blessing for an omega to have a romantic husband and it is going to be a much more pleasant experience for you."

Lan Xichen then starts kissing Wei Wuxian who willingly responds with passionate kisses.

Lan Xichen slips his hand into Wei Wuxian's undergarments and kisses omega's jawline while squeezing his nipples with his manly hands.

Wei Wuxian moans and breathes hotly as he kisses and sucks Lan Xichen's honey-white milky skin with his tongue.

Zewu-jun also kisses Wei Wuxian's pitcher-thin neck and adam's apple, leaving many marks on his silky smooth skin as it is a memento of their nuptial night.

Wei Wuxian holds Lan Xichen's hair and strokes it but he also removes his alpha's gold guan and hairpins and undoes them with his soft hands.

Lan Xichen's long, silky black hair hangs down to hie back as Wei Wuxian runs his fingers through his alpha's hair and plays with the strands.

Zewu-jun is still licking and savoring Wei Wuxian's delicate, pitch-soft neck and the lower part of his milky white shoulder blades.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Follow me on Wattpad for more Bride of Gusu Twin Jades series, WenZhou, HuaLian, Wangxian and Xianwang Fanfiction.

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 20.4K 40
Draco Malfoy is a new student at Hogwarts High. Innocent and shy, the boy doesn't expect much to come of the year. That all changed when he meets Ha...
149K 2.1K 60
Hello this (pjyaprgga) Here is my new story. The Governor's Son. Nawa'y suporthan niyo po ang bago kong story katulad ng ibang naunang Stories ko. Ma...
645K 9.4K 130
Твоя мама отдала тебя в школу секса... В тебя влюбился директор или это игра? Игра на чувствах, на теле... а если все же любовь? Кто он? Просто дирек...
134K 6.8K 42
The sects were all sent to the burial mounds, killing every Wen in sight...even little Wen Yuan. After seeing such a disgusting thing, Wei Wuxian spo...