Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Zhangfu
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Kamasutra Knowledge
20. Wedding Preparations
22. Heart-talk
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

21. Wedding Vows

811 38 0
By Neha22333

Lan Diciples were Preparing three baths of Luke_warm Milk bath using Honey, Saffron, Rose water, Sandalwood, Turmeric, Peony Flower, Oud Fragrance oil, Firdwas oil extract and Jasmin oil to flow their skin more aroused and fragrant till their nuptial night..

Their Red Fine Silk Robs made by using Gold thread and Many Rubbies, The Wedding Robs were placed on their beds. Many Gold Jewellery carved with different kind of Daimonds and Rubbies were placed on the Bed...

Lan Diciples helped Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian in their respective rooms, Jingshi, Hanshi and Gentian House.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were ready as per traditional Red Groom attire with 23 carat Gold Guan using Kingfisher feather pin on their head and Lan Ribbon on their forehead..

Wei Wuxian had been ready as per Gusu Lan Sect bride custom. Lan disciples helped him to get ready for Wedding Banquet.. He wore a Soft Red silk Attire having work of Gold threads and rubbies with diamonds.

Lan Dicsiples half Tucked his hair in upper side and made a big bun of his hair. Wei Wuxian's Wedding Hair Pins were made up of pure 23 carat Gold using many diamonds and rubbies with King Fisher Feathers. A Gold crown using Gold Leaves and Petals with Kohinoor Daimond in between the Crown.

Six Gold Hairpins with Red Crystal beads and Pearl hangings in the gold wire were hanging in Wei Wuxian head bun... Gold necklace with Daimond in Ranihaar style with a Heavy Chocker set for Our Bride. The discipline also Tucked the hairpin lan Wangji had gifted him, which belonged to Late Madam Lan. A Thick Silver anklet made of a Pure silver for Wei Wuxian using many Kundan arts...

An Organic cosmetic product were specially prepared using by different flowers and saffron for Wei Wuxian's glowing Honey smooth skin. A rose balm prepared for His rosy lips.. A special kajal was prepared using Burning clay pot for Wei Wuxian.. A red and White liquid prepared to make design on Wei Wuxian's forehead as a fortune sign..

Wei Wuxian was looking like a Goddess or any Apsara of The Heaven. He resembled as a Beauty Goddess of all three Realm. Wei Wuxian's beauty was irresistible and incomparable. His smile was like a cheery on the cake.

They all moved towards the Wedding banquet. Lan Wangji had sent a Veil to cover Wei Wuxian's face, so nobody will dare to stare at his Wife's beautiful face. Lan Wangji had sent a Traditional palanquin for Him too. Wei Wuxian sat inside the Palanquin, and they moved to the Wedding Banquet...

Wei Wuxian had reached to the banquet.. Both Groom helped him to come out from palanquin. Wei Wuxian had hold both of them by their forearms, they three of them head towards Wedding Banquet. Everybody was waiting for their arrival...

Wei Wuxian couldn't see anything, Lan Wangji had ordered a Thick veil for him so nobody could see the Beauty of his wonderful wife.. Such a jealous Husband. Wei Wuxian could hear everything but he was upset he couldn't see any preparation of his wedding..

Poor Wei Wuxian was sulking but he was trying to listen all those rumors and his Adoptive Brother Jiang Cheng's Voice.

Lan Wangji took Permission from Lan Xichen so, Jiang Cheng would be able to attend his Adoptive Brother's Wedding. Jiang Cheng's eyes were filled with lots of emotions to see his Brother as a Bride of Two Beautiful Jades.

Many people from Rich Family were drooling on Both Jades Beauty. They both were Famous for their Beauty in the Cultivation World. Now they both were famous for sharing One Bride. Many Young maidens were Jealous from Wei Ying.

""I heard that the Wife of twin Jades is Very Beautiful."" One maiden was whispering to another...

""Really, But someone told me that their wife is so ugly with a fat potato nose on his face... Even his frontal two teeth were missing too because Madam Yu had broken his teeths due to his mischievous behavior..."" Second Maiden was chuckled at Him...

""I heard that he is a Squint and a bald too. Even his ears are too big just like an elephant."" Another one was mocking at Wei Wuxian..

Wei Wuxian was shocked to hear all those rumors. Even gossips were not allowed in Cloud Recess still people were very interested to see his appearance.... Wei Wuxian was fuming in anger because he was so beautiful and people were spreading false rumors... He twitched his brows to listen all those bad rumors...

Lan Xichen had a smile to listen all those rumors, People were really eagerly want to see their Beautiful Wife. Lan Wangji didn't give a damn on those rumors because he didn't want anybody to drool over his wife's beauty...

They both Twin jades tied their forehead Ribbons on Wei Wuxian's wrists, one side Lan Xichen tied his Forehead ribbon and another side Lan Wangji. Their hands were connected To Wei Wuxian. They all bowed towards in the direct of Head Master Lan Qiren who was the Elder in the Lan Clan, then They bowed towards Earth and Heavens, then They bowed to Each other. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were facing Wei Wuxian during their last bow.

Empress smile was allowed for Bride and groom. Lan Xichen hold one cup in his hand, he crossed his hands with Wei Wuxian. They both drank Wine together to cheers their marital life. Then Wei Wuxian Repeated same toss with Lan Wangji but Lan Zhan intake tea instead of Wine.

Lan Clan had zero tolerance for alcohol as we all know. Finally Lan Clan tossed a Cup of tea to start the celebration of Wedding Ceremony of their Lan Sect Leader... They both groom were seated beside their newly Wedded Wife Wei Wuxian.

Many Lan Sect Folk dancers were come to perform sword dance using Wooden sword for the safety purpose of Lan Newly Wedded Couples. Lan Servants were serving mild spicy food along with Chrysanthemum tea to every one.

Wei Wuxian was receiving Gift from everybody who came to their Wedding Banquet. His stomach was crumbling for the delicious Food. His drool was dripping from corner of his mouth when he inhaled all fragrance of such a spicy food. Wei Wuxian wanted to taste all the special dishes.

Jiang Cheng came to give his gift for Wei Wuxian. He handed over him a Lotus Jade Gold Tussel for him which was send by Jiang Fengmian for his adoptive son. Wei Wuxian nodded his head for this precious Gift for him by Yunmeng Jiangs. Even Jiang Cheng handed over a purple Jade Gold Ring to Wei Wuxian which send By Jiang Yanli as a Wedding Gift for His adoptive little Brother...

Wei Wuxian was getting emotional to see his gifts under his veil.. His eyes were teary to receive such a precious gifts from his family. Jiang Cheng had also bring a proper dowery for Lan Sect, he fulfilled his duty as a brother of a Bride.

Lan Qiren had gifted Wei Wuxian a White Lan Sect Ribbon. He Welcomed Wei Wuxian as A member of Lan Clan. Wei Wuxian was amazed to see Lan Ribbon. He knew it was a sacred ribbon for them but he didn't know anything and its unaware of his uses. Wei Wuxian was happy to see Lan Qiren accepted him as Lan Wuxian.

Many Old Lan sect Members were gather to hear the Lan Sect Gusu Folk songs which was a blessing song for newly Wedded couples. Lan Sect was blessing Wei Wuxian using Peacock feather Fan to remove all evilness... Wei Wuxian was giggling under his veil like a small kid...

Wei Wuxian had to perform a Fan Dance as a Bride to show his flexibility and The Art of Dancing to impress his both Lan twin Husbands. Lan Wangji had covered Wei Wuxian's half face with a veil. If In the case his head veil will be slided down but his face remained covered. Lan Wangji was so possessive as a Husband....

Wei Wuxian had performed very well his dance and all Lan Members were amazed to see his soft moves and delicate dancing art. Wei Wuxian was a fine dancer, his dance was beautifully choreographed by Himself...

Everybody was clapping for him and praised his dancing art skills and moves.. His hands postures were so clear. Wei Wuxian was on the cloud nine to hear all Praising Words and the Claps echoed in his surrounding...

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian along with Lan Wangji were seated beside their newly wedded wife.. They all ate their delicious food which was specially cooked for Wei Wuxian's choice. It was mild spicy just like He wanted to eat. Many kind of sweets were also cooked for him. Many varieties of Sweet items were there, Tanghullu, sugar candy, chestnut Cupcakes, cinnamon cupcakes, Mango pudding, Red bean Moon Cakes, Fortune Cakes and Nyonya Pineapple tart.

The Wedding Banquet was running till the eight O'Clock at the night. All people were ready to go back to their Rooms. Lan Clan Had really enjoyed this Wedding Ceremony day. It will be a remberable day for everybody. Lan Clan never had such a great celebration before, It was a extravagant Marriage for Lan Sect.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 17.8K 44
"You can't hack someone's heart to make him fall in love with you." Date started: March 31, 2020 Date finished: May 18, 2020
21.1K 874 21
They'd always told Derek that he was one doctor, he couldn't save the world. And he'd almost believed them, until his world became Meredith, and he k...
12.1K 587 12
Hi guys it's my new ff So according to storyline wei ying as usual wake in a new body 16 years after Nightless seige but the twist is he come back a...
2.4K 140 8
after the death of the yiling Laozu, everything had gone down hill for Lan wangji of the gusu lan sect. For the way he had to overcome the death of t...