Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Zhangfu
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
20. Wedding Preparations
21. Wedding Vows
22. Heart-talk
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

19. Kamasutra Knowledge

1K 47 0
By Neha22333

Days had been passing...

Wei Wuxian was staying in Gentian House, he was forbidden to roam around Cloud Recess... On the Other hand Lan Xichen had restricted Lan Wangji and forced him to stay inside Jingshi...

Lan Wangji had taken care of Wei Wuxian, he send him many varieties of tasty food (Not so spicy) and his favorite sweets specially Tanghullu, chestnut cake and pomegranate sugar Candy, Lan Wangji send him paint brushes and different kinds of tasty fruits and dry fruits boxes.

Wei Wuxian was happy to enjoy such treatment given by Lan Wangji... Wei Wuxian was playing with some rabbits too. Once he gifted those Rabbits to Lan Wangji... Lan Wangji had send him many precious gift, scriptures and Red Sandalwood Carved piece Lotus Scarlet Silk Tassel and a Sandalwood Incence Burner too.

Lan Xichen had been visiting Wei Wuxian and his brother Lan Wangji daily during Night time...

Lan Xichen had a cozy time with Wuxian Everyday in which he was kissing Wei Wuxian lips, biting his neck and touching the Little Wei Wuxian's soft milky body. They both were reading books together, eating Dinner together. Sometime Wei Wuxian taught Lan Xichen about his Painting skills.

Wei Wuxian didn't resist Lan Xichen's touch for Yunmeng sake but he was very nervous about his marriage. Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Xichen will eat him up on his wedding night. He was scared to get marry with both of them.

One day before marriage, Wei Wuxian was crying silently because he was Scared to Conssummate his wedding night... Lan Healer was giving Wei Wuxian, a Womb set tea daily to make him conceive after performing his bride duty on his nuptial night.

Once Wei Wuxian was worried and shredding his tears nonstop because he was scared of his Nuptial Night. Lan Xichen had visited to Gentain House. He saw a sad Wei Wuxian.. He Hugged immediately to his fragile Wife.

Lan Xichen asked,   ""Lan Furen, What happens to you, Did someone hurt You? Why are you crying like this my Lan Furen?""

Wei Wuxian replied,  ""Zhangfu I am afraid of...""

""Yes Ying-er What do You afraid of??""    Lan Xichen asked with a concern look...

""Zhangfu I am afraid of Sex. I am scared of our First night. I don't know how to do with a man.""   Wei Wuxian muttered shyly and clenched Lan Xichen's white rob tightly...

""Hahhaha My Lan Furen is afraid of sex, don't worry we have many books related to Same sex conssummation. I will give you to take a look all adult books. Don't worry I will never do anything without your permission Lan Furen. You will be feel pain and pleasure both with me."" Lan Xichen replied.

Lan Xichen gave an ordered to his one of Lan Disciples to bring the forbidden Marriage Same Sex Desires books. Lan Disciples had followed his Sect Leader's order.

Lan Xichen was playing a music for his wife, Wei Wuxian was seated in his lap. Lan Xichen was playing his zither but he was busy in kissing on Wei Wuxian's neck from behind.

Lan Xichen had slided down Wei Wuxian's rob from his one shoulder.. he was kissing and sucking his soft skin of one side neck and shoulder too... His Hard shaft was poking on Wei Wuxian's ass Cheeks.

""Lan Furen, Your skin is so soft. I couldn't control myself to take you on the bed."" Lan Xichen whispered in his ears and he was sucking Wei Wuxian's earlobs. A sensation was exciting Wei Wuxian's soft stimulate body.. Lan Xichen's husky soft kisses left on his naked milky shoulder...

They both were interrupted by Lan Disciple who brought a Same Sex - Kamasutra Book for them... Lan Xichen hugged Wei Wuxian and tidy his clothes before Lan Disciples entered the room.

Wei Wuxian was hiding his face in Lan Xichen's chest because his cheeks were blushing so hard...

""Lan Furen let me teach you how to setup the relationship between two men.""   Lan Xichen said and opened the book.

The book was showing kissing between two man, same page was showing neck and shoulder kisses.
The Second page was showing nipples sucking of both partner one by one in an erotic way. We can see the pleasurable reaction on their face.

The third page was showing hand job give to each other and rubbing their cocks together this was so erotic...

The Next page was showing blowjob when one person was giving to another, then another did same with the first person...

The another page showed the 69 position between two people they were busy in sucking each others cocks.

The Further next page was showing one was giving blowjob another was busy in fingering inside the hole...

The Last Part was showing anal sex between two man. One was bottom and another was on the top... The Last pages had shown various different position of sex between two men and one was climax inside another one and first person was climaxed on his own belly...

Wei Wuxian's eyes got wide when he saw Blowjob and 69 position. He gulped hard, Lan Xichen pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple...

Then Wei Wuxian saw the anal Fingering image he was gasped to see those erotic movement, Lan Xichens hard shaft poking inside his bottom..

But when Lan Xichen turned the next page which showed sex between two male partners, Lan Xichen's dick was Poking Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks. Wei Wuxian felt weird and amazing both at the same time...

""Ying-er, don't worry your husband will be gentle with you on our Wedding Night...""  Lan Xichen whispered in his ultra husky voice and he pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple and licked his side neck at same time....

""Ahhhh, Zhangfu ahhhh I am afraid but I want to try.. Be gentle with your fragile wife..."" Wei Wuxian was moaning, he was sitting on his husband's lap, his nipples was stimulating and his neck was licking with warm breaths...

""Be Ready for tomorrow Lan Furen, I will make you mine. Only death can apart us.""  Lan Xichen replied..

""Are You sharing me together on the same bed with Hanguang Jun??""   Wei Wuxian asked while moaning mercilessly...

""I will eat you up tomorrow, Wangji will consummate his marriage the day after tomorrow. Don't worry we don't share you on the same bed Ying-er. We love you so much. We will share our love with you separately..."" Lan Xichen replied, they both kissed for long time.. It was difficult for Lan Xichen to handle his desire so he left Gentain Cottage after a passionate kiss. Wei Wuxian was starting the book with his wide eyes, he was started masturbating himself.

Lan Xichen went inside Hanshi and Lan Wangji was inside Jingshi. They both imagining the face of Wei Wuxian during their kisses, they both had imagined their Wife moans during their little intimacy... Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji both were masturbating on their separate bed's. After relaxing their body all of them were  fell in their deep sleep. They released their cums same time in the different rooms

To be continue..

•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~••

Let's know each other. Tell me your favorite food in the comment box with your nationality. If you are a true reader then don't spoil the Fun.

Please Vote For this Chapter. I got several messages to update this Fanfiction. As per My Readers Demand, currently most demanding Fanfiction among the other Fanfictions.

It's a Fast update. I will soon complete this Fanfiction. Stay tuned for further more Updates.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 599 24
လူႀကီးကဘယ္သူလဲ...... Jeon Jungkook ကိုကိုလို႔ေခၚ.............. Kim TaeHyung ခုမွစေရးၾကည့္တာမို႔အေရးအသားညံ့ပါတယ္ ဒ...
124K 6.7K 22
She live her dream... He make hIs dream true.. she's innocent ! He arrogant ! He is workerholi ! She enjoy her life ! What will happens when Allah...
54.7K 4.4K 31
After Wei Wuxian's death, Baoshan Sanren was on a mission. She was going to help bring her grandson back. To do that she needs some help from someone...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...