Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Zhangfu
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Kamasutra Knowledge
20. Wedding Preparations
21. Wedding Vows
22. Heart-talk
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

17. Heated arguments

867 42 0
By Neha22333

One of Lan Disciple came to find them. He bowed to three of them. Lan disciple announced... ""Sect Leader Lan, Jiang Wanyin from Yunmeng Jiang had arrived here with Jiang Disciples. He was waiting for you in the Yashi.""

They all three of them were seeing each other. Wei Wuxian was worried for his Brother Jiang Cheng's sudden arrival..

Lan Xichen left the compound with Lan Wangji. He ordered Wei Wuxian to stay inside. Wei Wuxian is not allowed to meet anybody without Lan Xichen's permission. He is not allowed to do anything Without Zewujun's permission. Lan Xichen was very possessive for Wei Wuxian, he just wanted to control Wei Wuxian's life according to himself.

Wei Wuxian was a free spirit, he didn't like someone who wanted to control his life but here his situation was different, Wei Wuxian had to follow Lan Xichen's orders unwillingly. He really wanted to meet his brother, but it was compel for him to stay here helplessly...

Lan Xichen had given order to his Lan Disciples to take care of Wei Wuxian. He was not allowed to stay out from this room without Sect Leader Lan's Permission... They have to keep their eyes on Wei Wuxian's every single move.

Lan Xichen went to Yashi, along side with Hanguang Jun. Jiang cheng bowed to both of them as a Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader and Jiang Heir. ""My greeting to Your Highness.""

Lan Xichen greeted him back and asked directly without any hesitation, ""Jiang Wanyin, How did you come here? Do you have a job here? Have you come for some important work?""

Jiang Cheng frowned his brows to see Lan Xichen was acting as he was not aware about anything. ""Sect Leader Lan, I am here to take Wei Wuxian back to Yunmeng. I don't want him to be married without his will.. I want him to be stay by my side as a Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang.""

Lan Xichen had clutched his hand into fist and with a fake smile on his face, he replied, ""We are already had a negotiation Agreement. All sects were agreed on this negotiation Agreement. Even Lan Furen is also wanted to marry me. This arrangement is such a waste of time...""

Jiang Cheng's now twitched to listen his lies, then  Jiang Cheng spoke calmly, ""Lan Sect Leader, My Brother is naive, Wei Wuxian is so young, he don't know anything about world politics. Please Let him go."".

Lan Wangji interrupted the very first time in his life and uttered, ""No""

Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen was shocked to see Lan Wangji, first time in his life he interrupted, the conversation between two Sect leaders, it was disrespectful but Lan Wangji didn't care about anything except his love for Wei Ying. Lan Wangji will never let him go at any cost.

Jiang Cheng uttered, ""Why? Why are you both want to marry him? Wei Wuxian is not a slave or any non living thing. How could you negotiate my brother on this terms? Wei Wuxian is my brother, I can't see him helplessly serve both of you as a sex slave. If you want to get some sexual pleasure, I will send a High class Prostitute service from Yunmeng for you but please let my brother go.""

Lan Xichen lost his composer and raised his voice, ""Sect Leader Jiang Watch you mouth before you speak something inappropriate about Us. I am a Leader of Gusu Lan Sect, How dared you offer us a High Class Prostitute? Don't you cross your limits, or don't push me beyond my patience Level?""

Jiang Cheng lost his calm, ""You deceived me and took my brother, You want to share my brother to satisfy your proud. I will never let this happen.""

Lan Xichen ordered his disciples to bring Wei Wuxian at the Yanshi... Lan Xichen smirked and replied..  ""Jiang Wanyin do you wanna try to snatch him? You can try your luck..""

Lan Disciples took Wei Wuxian with them in Hanshi, Wei Wuxian came here to see his brother Jiang Cheng... He had smile on his face to see his brother but when Wei Ying tried to talk with his brother.

Wei said, ""Jiang Cheng, Why are you here? Is everything alright in Yunmeng, how is Uncle Jiang, and shijie?""

Jiang Cheng, ""I am here to bring you back to Yunmeng with me.""

Lan Xichen had clenched his fists tightly and raised his voice in anger to Jiang Wanyin, ""Who the hell are you? How can you talk to him in front of me like this? Wei Wuxian is mine, he belongs to us only. I will marry him and impregnate him. He will borne our Lan Heirs. I will never let him go, over my dead body. In this life nobody can apart us.""

Lan Xichen unsheathed his swords to kill Jiang Wanyin, but Wei Wuxian had immediately knelt down and bow to Lan Xichen.

Wei Wuxian was panically saw Lan Xichen, he uttered, ""Zhangfu, I will remain with you for lifetime, I will marry you, Please don't kill my Brother. I will take his all punishment, Jiang Cheng is just concerned for me. Please don't harm my brother.""

Lan Xichen had smirked on his face to see Wei Wuxian was trembling, he knew how much Wei Wuxian was attached to Jiang Wanyin, his brother and sister was Wei Wuxian's Big weakness. Lan Xichen order Wei Wuxian to came and sit on his lap.

""Come sit here."" Lan Xichen ordered him to sit on his lap.

Wei Wuxian had followed his ordered unwillinglily to save his brother. It was disgusting for him to act like a shameless person, Wei Wuxian had fake smile on his face and seated on Lan Xichen's lap.

Lan Xichen uttered, ""Jiang Wanyin Look at my Future Lan Furen. He is willingly serve me. Wei Wuxian is mine, I will soon claim your brother in as mine after our marriage...""

Wei Wuxian said with a heavy stone on his heart, ""Jiang Cheng, I Love my Zhangfu, I am happy to be a future Lan Furen. I will be the bride of The Most Powerful Sect Leader. I don't wanna Go back to Yunmeng, I have nothing left in Lotus Pier. There, I was just an orphan and pity Head disciple of Yunmeng Sect, but here I will became A Lan Furen, I can rule the sect beside my husband. I will be more powerful than you. I don't want to go back with you. You can enjoy you visit and meal too in Cloud Recess.""

Lan Xichen was happy to see his love was Giving straight forward reply to his own Brother. Lan Xichen with so much temptation he kissed Wei Wuxian hungrily in front of everyone, he was squeezing Wei Wuxian's butt while kissing him brutally...

This scene was filthy... Jiang Cheng felt disgust to see his own brother was clinging to Lan Xichen and shamelessly kissed him.

Lan Xichen slides down Wei Wuxian's rob from one side and kissed his half naked shoulder, licked his silky milky soft skin.. Lan Xichen was showing Jiang Cheng that Wei Wuxian was only belong to him ... Wei Wuxian was faking his moan to make Lan Xichen Believe on him..

Wei Wuxian shut his eyes tightly and let him do Whatever Lan Xichen wanted to do.. Wei Wuxian was feeling disgust in front of every one, specially his brother who loved him so much.

""Wei Wuxian, you are such a shame for Yunmeng Jiang sect. You are forbidden in Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I will never allowed you to step your foot inside lotus pier."" Jiang Cheng shouted and left the Yashi. He left the cloud Recess immediately...

Jiang Cheng was feeling angry to see his brother was moaning shamelessly on Lan Xichen's touch. How much his brother enjoyed Lan Xichen's  filthy hands and mouth on his body. According to him Wei Wuxian was a big flirt but now he became a cut sleeves too, and Wei Wuxian wanted other men to let him touch everywhere...

Lan Xichen had covered Wei Wuxian's shoulder again, he helped him in tugging his clothes. Lan Xichen whispered....  ""Wei Wuxian, Thanks, I am in love with you. I will kill everyone who try to snatch you from me. I want you to remain with me till eternity.""

Wei Wuxian got scared to listen his confession, he was planning to do something but now Wei Ying was scared to see that if he did something, it will cost him whole Jiang sect. Wei Wuxian couldn't hurt Jiang's  for his own selfish motives.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.2K 36
Curiosity is a dangerous thing . There is a saying that curiosity kills . Well that's what happens here in the case of Wei wuxian but it doesn't kill...
3.6M 127K 36
Cadence has no memory beyond when she woke in No Man's land two years ago. Her only option is to survive. As hard as it is to fend for herself, she f...
2.4K 140 8
after the death of the yiling Laozu, everything had gone down hill for Lan wangji of the gusu lan sect. For the way he had to overcome the death of t...
414K 11.2K 68
*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| π‹πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read as a stand-alone| Follow Iona Ross and h...