Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian for the first time while fighting during a war against Yunmeng sect... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. War Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Peace with you
9. Imbalance of Hormones
10. Double Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Partiality between both Lan Twin Jades
16. I Want Him Back
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Horrible Kitchen Experiments
20. Traditional Wedding
21. Wedding Night
22. Shameless Zhangfu
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Hanguang-jun is missing
28. Craving for Plum
29. Overflow Power
30. Birth of Twin Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Romance with Madness
33. Thrilling Romance
34. The END

15. Sword dance and seduction

1.5K 58 3
By Neha22333

Wei Wuxian helps Lan Wangji sit on the bed and puts a pillow behind his back to help him sit.

Wei Wuxian also pulls up the Lan Wangji's clothes up to his knees and starts massaging his legs.

Lan Wangji tells Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, you don't need to do anything and I will get well soon because I am not a weak alpha, but at this time you should first focus on your own health."

Wei Wuxian ignores Lan Wangji's words and in response again starts speaking in a very sweet way, "Zhangfu, we are both going to get married very soon, so if my alpha is having pain in his leg, then I can at least serve him a little because I cannot see you in pain because of me so I know that due to the pain, your legs do not even have the strength to walk right now."

Wei Wuxian massages both of Lan Wangji's legs for a long time using a lot of herbal oil, a few drops of which are enough to strengthen a human body.

For the first time, Wei Wuxian silently serves boiled food to both of them without any fuss and they sit together and eat the tasteless soup made of boiled vegetables with boiled rice.

It is clear from Wei Wuxian's face that he is not tasting the food at all and he is just trying to swallow it with water but he cannot even insist on eating spicy food in front of Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji had noticed from the look on Wei Wuxian's face that he is having a lot of trouble eating this tasteless boiled food right now, so he understood that every person likes to eat different types of food and he couldn't suppress omega's liking and make him his slave for life, otherwise one day the person would rebel.

After eating, Wei Wuxian helps Lan Wangji lie down on the bed and after covering him properly with the quilt, he takes away the used plates with him.

Lan Wangji lies on the bed and thinks that he shouldn't try so hard on Wei Wuxian or else one day he will never be able to make the place in omega's heart that his elder brother has made for himself.

Lan Wangji doesn't want to keep Wei Wuxian as his slave anymore but wants to get closer to him as a friend so that he can know him better but his Lan clan's rules always come in between his wishes.

*****

**Few days Later**

Wei Wuxian is given the duty of reading a lot of historical books in the library because he has to read about the entire history of the Lan clan and also memorize a lot of rules and laws.

Wei Wuxian has been studying seriously for several days continuously because in the coming time, he and his future children will have to take over the running of the Lan clan, so he has become very serious about studies, but today he is very tired after reading so many books.

Wei Wuxian needs some entertainment along with books to bring back his energy so that a wave of enthusiasm runs in him again, so he takes out his sword suibian from the sheath and starts waving it in the air.

Wei Wuxian starts a sword dance by moving his thin hands and wrists in a circular motion and waving his sword in the air, which looks absolutely amazing as if a beautiful nymph is dancing in the library pavilion.

Wei Wuxian starts dancing with his sword Suibian in the library in sync with the rhythm of his feet, he looks like an angel from heaven whose fingers and wrists are gesturing very smoothly.

Wei Wuxian jumps with his legs in the air and swings the sword in a circular motion many times and then sits down on the ground on his knees, while his disheveled hair is waving in the air like silk threads, which looks like a wonderful sight of heavenly exquisite beauty.

The sunlight falling on Wei Wuxian's angelic face makes him look even more golden and the bright light glistens in the dust, making his rose petal-like lips look even more beautiful and alluring.

As Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji are walking towards the library pavilion, they both notice a beautiful angel from heaven who looks very beautiful and elegant dancing with a sword.

Lan's disciples who are following them also open their eyes wide and their mouths remain wide open as soon as they see the future Lan Furen is dancing so smoothly.

Lan Wangji is extremely jealous of everyone staring at his beautiful omega so he shouts very fiercely, "Wei Wuxian, stop dancing immediately because it is forbidden for anyone to dance with a sword in the library pavillion. All the disciples present here will go to Lanshi right now and practice by writing down the sect's rules 10 times."

Wei Wuxian is lost in his own dance, swinging his sword in the air and he is standing on his toe and spinning in circles, due to which he suddenly hears an angry growl and gets scared and loses his balance and falls to the ground.

Wei Wuxian's buttocks swing in the air and kiss the ground, due to which he feels a lot of pain.

On the other hand all the disciples run to Lanshi because they all do not want to face the wrath of Hanguang-Jun.

Wei Wuxian scolded Lan Wangji and said, "Hanguang-Jun, I was dancing with so much concentration that your growl made me fall to the ground in fear. Can't you ever do anything normally or is it necessary to get angry in everything?"

Lan Wangji replied, "Wei Ying, you know that taking out the sword and dancing in the library pavilion is forbidden but still you have not followed the law of the Lan clan."

Wei Wuxian argued, "Hanguang-Jun, I have been studying continuously for the last several days, due to which I was feeling very bored today, so I started the sword dance to get rid of my boredom because dance activity fills a person with excitement and his focus also becomes very clear."

Lan Xichen complimented him saying, "Young master Wei, this is the first time I have seen you dance so beautifully and I never knew about this talent before. Your dance was so amazing and lively that all the disciples were unable to take their eyes off your dance."

Wei Wuxian replied to Lan Xichen with a big smile, "Zewu-jun, if you liked my dance then in the future I will show you more of my dance styles which will surprise you even more."

Lan Xichen said with a smile, "Lan Furen's dance can only be for his husbands so you cannot show your dance to anyone else. I hope you will take good care of this in the future."

Wei Wuxian nodded lovingly and said, "Zewu-jun, I'll be very careful not to show off my talents to anyone else or else my alpha might get jealousy with others staring at me."

Lan Xichen smiled and whispered into Wei Wuxian's ear as he pulled him into his arms, "Wei Ying, if you never mind your alpha staring at another omega, then how can you think we might like others staring at you flirtatiously?"

Wei Wuxian makes a naive face and replies, "Zewu-jun, I never feel jealous of anyone because I'm a cute little omega."

Lan Xichen places a hand on the back of Wei Wuxian's neck and pulls him closer to his face before whispering into his ear, "I know you enjoy making us jealous but if we make you jealous, you'll never be able to control your jealousy."

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Xichen challengingly and says, "Zewu-jun, I know I can never be jealous of anyone and I know how to control all my emotions."

Lan Xichen feels as if he has been challenged and so he immediately starts kissing Wei Wuxian's lips deeply and at the same time he deliberately makes omega sit on his lap and continuously kisses him passionately on the lips.

The tongues of both enter each other's mouth and collide with each other's tongues and suck each other's wet tongue.

Lan Xichen also bites Wei Wuxian's lips with his teeth and is continuously invading his mouth so that he can kiss omega deeply.

Wei Wuxian trembles a lot because of his first kiss because suddenly many hormones start fluctuating in his body, but as soon as he sits on Lan Xichen's lap, his clothed private part starts rubbing the alpha's manhood.

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian are constantly kissing and their bodies are also constantly moving, due to which the alpha's manhood becomes stiff and directly rubs the omega's clothed private part, due to which Wei Wuxian starts getting wet.

Wei Wuxian has to stop kissing to catch his breath when Lan Wangji starts licking and kissing his neck from behind even as Lan Xichen undoes his waistband.

Lan Xichen pulls Wei Wuxian's clothes down from his shoulders and starts kissing every corner of his shoulder.

Lan Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian deeply on the lips and stands behind the omega, his manhood rubbing against omega's ass cheeks.

Wei Wuxian's omega hormones are reacting very strongly, causing him to suddenly feel horny and arousal.

Wei Wuxian's privates start to ooze a lot of slick and his mind is completely blown when the two brothers stop their mischievous act.

Lan Xichen softly tells Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, I have proved to you that you will never be able to control yourself if your alpha touches you even though you are getting so wet right now."

Lan Xichen helps Wei Wuxian straighten his clothes and then tucks omega's stray hairs behind his ears.

Lan Xichen whispers into Wei Wuxian's ear, "Young master Wei, I think you should go back home now or else it will be hard for us two brothers to control ourselves and at the same time we don't want to break our clan's law or else we will all lose our virginity here today."

Wei Wuxian gets a little nervous because he really doesn't know that once both the alphas kiss him, his body will start moving so much that he will lose all control over himself.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji together drop Wei Wuxian off at his Gentian house because at this time omega's body is going through a lot of hormonal changes due to which his seduction is at its peak even Wei Ying starts feeling the desire to satisfy his lust.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Follow me on Wattpad for more Bride of Gusu Twin Jades series, WenZhou, HuaLian, Wangxian and Xianwang Fanfiction.

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.8K 42
The sects were all sent to the burial mounds, killing every Wen in sight...even little Wen Yuan. After seeing such a disgusting thing, Wei Wuxian spo...
Destiny By Ssth

Fanfiction

14.8K 511 44
"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny."
5.7K 214 10
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬ ✦🌊✦ ▬ ▬▭▬ 💧 ▬▭▬ ▬ ✦🌊✦ ▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂 ❞ 『(𝐚𝐝𝐣) • ❝𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 ❞...
21.1K 578 8
No Description Playa.. Just Read :)