Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

بواسطة Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... المزيد

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
12. Hair Pin
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Kamasutra Knowledge
20. Wedding Preparations
21. Wedding Vows
22. Heart-talk
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

14. Zhangfu

1K 55 1
بواسطة Neha22333

Lan Qiren instructed Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji to teach Wei Wuxian about sect rules and regulations under Library Pavillion...

Both Brother make him recited all 3000 rules Of Gusu Lan Sect Rules..

Wei Wuxian got so bored ... He wanted to torn all Gusu Lan Sect Rule book's pages one by one, but it was a compel for him to learn those boring sect Rules..

Sometimes when Wei Wuxian was alone at library pavilion under the supervision of Lan guards.. He made a handmade Eagle using sheets as a craft and running inside Library to make his eagle fly... This Act was so cute....

**************************

Wei Wuxian was busy in Copying Gusu Lan sect rules in the Cloud Recess Library Pavilion...

Lan Wangji was sitting in front Wei Wuxian in the Library Pavillion, he was reading old Martial arts books and silently sat on his seat. Wei Wuxian was painting Lan Wangji's face on this sheet to impress him, So Lan Wangji will allowed him to eat his favorite spicy food..

Wei Wuxian made a perfect black and white drawing of Lan Wangji to impress him... He stood and went closer to Lan Wangji... Wei Wuxian said... ""Hanguang Jun this is for you.""

Wei Wuxian grinned brightly... Lan Wangji took a look on his painting.. His eyes was mesmerizing to see his own Black and White Painting made by Wei Wuxian...

""Do you like it..? Can you grant me a wish??? Please please Hanguang Jun.."" asked Wei Wuxian...

""Mmnn... It's Good"" replied Lan Wangji...

""Can You allow me to eat little spicy food please....?"" Wei wuxian asked to him with a pout on his face and Puppy eyes...

""No"" replied Lan Wangji without any hesitation....

""Zewujun is better than you, You are a stone heart cultivator Hanguang Jun."" said Wei Wuxian and stomping his feet....

""Future Lan Furen, What happened to you? Why are you sulking so much on Wangji?"" asked Lan Xichen

""Aahhh... ZewuJun come, I want to make a painting for you too... Please come.."" exclaimed Wei Wuxian with happy face...

""Future Lan Furen is so much skilled in everything.."" replied by Lan Xichen

Wei Wuxian grinned beautiful and Lan Xichen skipped his heart beat to see this beautiful boy...

""Wait I will draw a best picture for my Future Zhangfu.."" replied Wei Wuxian and he was buttering Lan Xichen for spicy food...

""Don't bribe brother for spicy food."" Scold Lan Wangji..

Wei Wuxian faked his cry. He said with fake drama.... "" See ZewuJun, Your brother thought I am bribing you for spicy food. You are my Future husband... I want to draw your portrait... Hanguang jun don't even care about my feelings. You are my favorite husband my Lovely Zhangfu.""

Lan Xichen smiled on Wei Wuxian's smartness.. He said... ""Wangji, don't hurt Our Lan Furen. He is so delicate.. Look how much he loves us..""

""Awwww Thank You ZewuJun. You are my favorite Zhanfu."" Wei wuxian exclaimed with happiness and tease Lan Wangji with his tongue and weird faces... Lan Xichen shook his head and smile.

Lan Wangji fumed in anger and jealousy, he hold Wei Wuxian both wrist tightly behind his back with one hand and other hand hold Wei Wuxian by his tiny waist...

""Zhanfu, he is bullying me... Hanguang Jun is bullying me... It's paining.... leave me Hanguangjun..."" screaming Wei Wuxain in pain...

""Wangji, you are hurting him, let him go.."" ordered By Lan Xichen.

""Don't try to tease me."" Lan Wangji warned Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian shredded tears because of his tight grip on his soft wrist. Lan Wangji heart skipped to see him crying because of him... Lan Wangji let go his hand and wiped his tears.

""Sorry Wei Ying."" Lan Wangji immediately apologize to him

Lan Xichen come closer to Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian hugged Lan Xichen tightly... ""Zhangfu.. He is so cruel.. Look at my wrist's Purple-blue marks.""

Wei Wuxian was weaping and showing his wrist to Lan Xichen, he patted Wei Wuxian's back and try to console him....

""Wangji bring some ointment for Wei Ying."" Lan Xichen ordered Lan Wangji and he nodded his head... Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's both wrists.. Wei Wuxian blushed hard...

""Zhangfu is so romantic... But Hanguang Jun is so cruel. Look I am so delicate, What did he do with my wrist."" Wei Wuxian uttered..

Hanguang Jun bring ointment for Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian refused him..

""I want Zewujun to put ointment on wrist. Hanguang jun is not allowed to touch me""....Wei wuxian said and pointed towards Lan Wangji...

Lan Wangji really felt bad... He knelt down in front of Wei Wuxian... Wei Wuxian was busy in talking to ZewuJun and he didn't noticed... He saw Lan Wangji knelt down with lower his head..

""Why do he knelt down here Zewujun??"" Wei Wuxian asked pointing out Lan Wangji...

""Wangji is taking his punishment because Wangji had hurted you unintentionally... Wangji will not give up till you forgive him..."" replied Lan Xichen with sad tone.

Lan Xichen knew his brother.. Lan Wangji is very stubborn, he will not give up easily... Wei Wuxian ignored everything and wanted to make Lan Wangji suffer little bit for bullying him.

Hour skips but Lan Wangji didn't move from his place, his legs were numb... Lan Xichen left the library pavilion and Wei Wuxian slept on his desk inside Library...

Wei Wuxian Woke up, he was rubbing his eyes and saw his surroundings.. Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji was still kneeling down inside Library for his forgiveness, Wei Wuxian felt guilty that how could he neglected righteous cultivator like Hanguang Jun.

Wei Wuxian felt ashamed on himself, his heart was painning and he said, ""Hanguang Jun I forgive you... Don't punish yourself so hard for me. Get up please..""

Lan Wangji shook his head and refused to give up. ""I hurt Wei Ying. I need to be punish. Wei Ying was crying because of me""

Wei Wuxian walked towards him and knelt down.. He cupped Lan Wangji's face. ""I forgive you.. You are allowed to touch me...""

Lan Wangji hugged Wei Wuxian tightly... ""I am sorry Wei Ying.""

""I am sorry Lan Zhan for Teasing you and neglecting you.. I will be more careful in the future."" apologize Wei Wuxian for his kiddish nature.

Wei Wuxian helped Hanguang Jun to walk towards Jingshi.. Wei Wuxian helped Lan Wangji and wrap Lan Wangji's arm around his shoulder...

Wei wuxian entered Jingshi... Nobody is allowed to come Jingshi except Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren. Lan wangji allowed him to come inside Jingshi that was a big deal...

""I will bring food for us here. We will eat together here. You don't need to walk today.."" instructed Wei Wuxian and pulling Lan Wangji's rob upside..

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's hand, he asked, ""What are you doing??""

""Your legs are numb because of punishment, So I can massage them. It will give you some relief.."" replied Wei Wuxian with a wide grin to comfort him. Lan Wangji nodded his head...

Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Wangji's lan dress to his knees.. He was massaging both of his legs with oil contains lots of spices (Cloves pepper, Black sesame seeds, Black pepper, White paper, curry leaves, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Nutmeg Spices, Black cardamom, Mint leaves, almond oil, walnut oil, olive oil, fenugreek seeds, mustard oil, Mace, Stone flower, etc)

After massaging Lan Wangji's both beautiful white legs, Wei Wuxian covered his legs again with his lan clothes. Wei Wuxian brought food for both of them to Jingshi.

Wei Wuxian ate those tasteless food without any arguments.... Lan Wangji also ate his food at Jingshi with Wei Wuxian... We Wuxain settled down pillow for Lan Wangji and make him sleep comfortably ....

Wei Wuxian left Jingshi when Lan Wangji fell sleep, till then Wei Wuxian was patting Lan wangji's head.... Wei Wuxian closed Jingshi's door behind him...

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
414K 11.2K 68
*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read as a stand-alone| Follow Iona Ross and h...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...