Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book...

By Neha22333

Lan Qiren choose Jiang Fengmian's adoptive son Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a sharin... More

1 Introduction
2. War Announcement
3. Strategy
4. Punishment
5. Discussion
6. Bargain Chip
7. No Mercy
8. Fertility
9. Red Lanterns
10. Bulk Wedding
11. Womb Set Tea
13. Wei Wuxian got Bully
14. Zhangfu
15. Beauty Goddess
16. Two face
17. Heated arguments
18. Hurt Wei Ying
19. Kamasutra Knowledge
20. Wedding Preparations
21. Wedding Vows
22. Heart-talk
23. Innocence Gone
24. Sour
25. Wangxian Wedding Night
26. Beast Hubby
27. Morning Love
28. Craving
29. Overflow Power
30. Babies
31. Cold Night
32. Broken Rules
33. Messy
34. The END

12. Hair Pin

1.1K 51 0
By Neha22333

**Knock**

**Knock**

Twin Jade of Gusu Lan Sect entered in Gentian Room..

All Lan Disciple and Imperial Lady Doctor bowed to both of them.. Wei Wuxian bowed his head because he was naked under Quilt..

""Lan Sect Leader.. You are here to see This Young master."" asked Imperial Lady..

""How is he?? Any progress?"" asked By Zewu Jun.

Imperial Lady doctor nodded and she replied. ""His Body marks will be recover soon...""

""We wanted to talk to him alone.. You all may leave for few time.."" Zewu Jun ordered imperial Lady Doctor and others too.

""Sorry Zewu Jun but why did you ordered them to make me Drink Womb set tea. Where is Jiang Sect people and Jiang Cheng too"" Wei Wuxian asked with Curiosity..

""Yunmeng Jiang Sect people returned to there sect With their Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin."" Said Lan Xichen.

""But I am still here, Why didn't they bring me with all Jiang's? You should informed them by letter about my well being.. I will go back tomorrow to my Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" Said Wei wuxian.

""No, You Can't.."" Replied Lan Wangji.

""Why ? Hanguang jun.. I have to go back to My Yunmeng Jiang Sect. After all, I am the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" argued by Wei wuxian..

""Young Master Wei, According to all sects negotiation Terms and Conditions with Yunmeng Jiang sect. Jiang WanYin married to Wen Qing from Qishan Wen Sect and Jiyang Yanli married to Jin Zixuan and you.."" Said Lan Xichen but interrupted By Wei Wuxian..

""What do you mean?.. My Shijie is married in LanLing Jin Sect and Jiang Cheng is also married. . They didn't wait for me.. I want to meet my Shijie"" Said Wei Wuxian

""No, you are not allowed to meet anybody till your marriage."" Said Lan Wangji

""My Marriage? With whom? But I am just a head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang."" Slowly spoke by Wei Wuxian..

""Young Master Wei, you have to marry both of us, Me and Wangji after a week, till that date you are not allowed to see anybody from other sects not even Jiang's."" Replied by Lan Xichen.

""How can you marry me? I am just a boy and you both are sharing me as your wife.. No please don't do this with me. Instead of that you should kill me.. Please I can't share myself with two man on the same bed.. Zewu jun, You are a Lan Aect Leader and a strong cultivator too.. Please help me.."" pleaded by Wei Wuxian with joining his hands. Wei Ying shredded his tears from eyes.

""Young Master Wei Stop crying.. We will never share you on same bed. We will marry according to Gusu Ancient Sect Rules and Laws.. You have to serve me first and bore me a child for me... Then you will serve Wangji as his wife and bore a child for him. You will remain a dignified position as a Lan Sharing Bride. You will be Future Wife of Lan Twin Jade Brothers"" Ordered Lan Xichen with polite tone..

""That is why you ordered Imperial Lady Doctor to give me a Womb Set Tea. But why you choose me as your sharing Bride. There are many young maiden in Lan Sect who are more beautiful than me."" Said by Wei Wuxian...

""You are more beautiful and talented than all of them. See your Beauty Young Master Wei.."" Said Lan Xichen and removed Wei Wuxian's Quilt in just a milliseconds...

Naked Wei Wuxian was covering his body with his hands and bend his legs to hide his nakedness.. ""No,,, Sect Leader Lan, Please gave me the Quilt back.. I am naked please...""

Lan Wangji Bring a huge Mirror for Wei Wuxian.. Lan Xichen said... '""See Yourself Young Master Wei in this Mirror. This mirror was used by my Late mother.. See Your nakedness Young master Wei. How can we denied you in negotiations? We want to marry you.. Share you as our bride.. Are You still thinking that you are not worth for our bride..""

Lan Xichen cold fingers run on Wei Wuxian's back... Lan Xichen Whispered in Wei Wuxian's ear... ""We will get married after this week.. Take care of yourself Young Master Wei. You belongs to us.. You belongs to Lan's now.. I hope I am clear to you. I can't wait to marry you, deflower you and impregnate you.""

Wei Wuxian gulp hard and nodded to Lan Xichen. Wei Wuxian's eyes were wide and cheeks were blushed rose red. Zewu Jun Covered him again under Quilt.

""If you feel comfortable then take a bath in Cold pond it will be easy to heal your scar. It contains herbal water too. Young Master Wei you are only allowed to roam with us... Till our marriage, you are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission.. Otherwise You can go with Wangji..."" said Lan Xichen and Patted Wei Wuxian hair..

Lan Wangji com forward and Give a old Jade hairpin to Wei Wuxian, which was not so costly. An average in look..

""This is for you"" said Lan wangji..

""Me?? Thanks Hanguang Jun.. But Why??"" asked Wei Wuxian.

""Young Master Wei ... This Hair Pin was used by our Late mother. It was last memory of our Late Mother. We will give you more expensive and Costly hair pins but it is really Precious for us. I hope you will carry this Hairpin with you.. It's First meeting gift as a Bride for you From Groom Side ."" said Lan Xichen...

Wei Wuxian accepted this gift with happy and smiling face. Wei Wuxian said... ""I lost my Parents when I was 6 year old. I know how much it worth for both of You.. I will keep this gift with myself till my death.. Thank you Zewu Jun.. Thank You Hanguang Jun.. For this Precious gift. You know my Red hair ribbon was last memory of my mother. I don't remember my parents but I kept use this ribbon instead of Gaun.""

This emotional speech melt both brothers heart. Lan Xichen hugged Wei Wuxian.. Lan Wangji hold his hands. Lan Xichen said ""Young Master Wei. You will keep remain dignified for your whole life as a Gusu Lan Bride. I promise you. We will protect you and love you till our last breathe.. Nobody will take your place in our life. We will remain faithful towards you.""

""Zewu Jun, Nobody care about me except Shijie, Jiang Cheng was busy in Sect work with Uncle Jiang.. Zewu jun and Hanguang Jun if you both really love me, then I will never fail you as your Bride. I will promise you to save Lan Sect with Jiang Sect too. I will remain loyal to Both of my Grooms and Lan Sect too."" pledged by Wei Wuxian..

""Take rest."" Said Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji tried to move but Wei Wuxian hold his hand from his Wrist. ""Hanguang Jun please stay with me. I want to go cold pond for herbal bath. Can you help me to go there? Sect Leader Lan will be busy in sect work.. Can you give me accompany today? I want to explore my new Home."" asked By Wei Wuxian with Puppy eyes..

""Haha Young Master Wei... Wangji don't like other's Touch but you will be our future wife.. So, May be he didn't resist your touch.. Wangji you should help Young Master Wei to explore Cloud Recess."" Ordered by Lan Xichen.. Lan wangji nodded his head.. Wei Wuxian gave a cute toothy smile to Lan Zhan...

Lan wangji removed Wei Wuxian's Quilt and wrapped him in bed sheet and carried him in his arms as a Princess.

""Wait Hanguang Jun.. mmmmm."" said Wei Wuxian

Silent spell with Body spell.

-------------------
-------------------

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.2K 19
Wei Wuxian survived the fall from the cliff of Nightless City and decided to disappear from the world to heal. His goal was to one day return to get...
12.1K 587 12
Hi guys it's my new ff So according to storyline wei ying as usual wake in a new body 16 years after Nightless seige but the twist is he come back a...
495K 17.8K 44
"You can't hack someone's heart to make him fall in love with you." Date started: March 31, 2020 Date finished: May 18, 2020
129K 8.8K 78
A little boy named, Wei Wuxian, was left alone on the streets. He had no parents, no siblings, no home. One day while roaming the streets, he started...