Our Hearts Never Divided: Ex...

By PrimeofPrimes115

There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes... More

Ch.1 - Our Hearts Divided/Prologue
Ch.2 - The Rising Tide
Ch.3 - Investigation
Ch.4 - Kneuna City
Ch.6 - Gaining Help from Friends?
Ch.7 - A Talk and a Massage
Ch.8 - Tension
Ch.9 - Forward Unto Dawn
Ch.10 - Our Hearts Never Divided/Epilogue

Ch.5 - ''I Spent the Night with Supergirl'' + Cast!

840 20 33
By PrimeofPrimes115

A/N: Big shoutout to BaguetteManOfficial for the title name

* *

The doors opened to the Council Chambers, sitting in the room were the Council, a group of Incarnians that oversee Kneuna City.

These weren't the old Council, the old Council were gone, they once overlooked all of Incarnon...

Now Kneuna City is the only place they oversee along with its citizens... The outside of the city is where outlaws, bandits and escaped convicts roam.

"Welcome Y/N, Ferlock could sense your presence upon returning to Kneuna City" The High Councilor spoke with a wise, commanding voice from his seat, observing the Assassin strolling on in to the room with Guards standing behind him near the door.

Y/N's eyes narrow onto his old friend: Ferlock, who also sat up to where the High Councilor sat along with the few rest, these were the main ones who oversee Kneuna City, while the others sit and observe.

"Thank you High Councilor Ivo, I've came back with... News of our current situation" Y/N spoke, standing before the High Councilor and the others, his hands in front of him connected together as Talos showed up beside him.

"What have you found Y/N?" A Council member asked the Assassin, a female named Norah, taking her place as a Councilor after her late mother.

"It has come to my attention that the report of recent Terrem Empire activity was not a bluff, they're up to something and it's no good ~" Y/N spoke clearly so everyone could hear him - "Not long ago, I followed a vehicle of suspected thugs from Earth, travelling to meet the Terrem Empire's Enforcer, Merrith. These thugs stole Nth Metal from a facility by using an Incarnian made drill and handed the metal over to Merrith"

The Council members looked at one another before one of them spoke, a male - "Merrith? It was told in a report she was killed, are you sure it was her or someone else impersonating her?" the Council member: Ergo asked him with caution in his voice, not truly believing if what he heard was correct.

"Yes, I am one-hundred percent sure it was her, it was her face, voice, all of it" he responded thoroughly.

"Hmm... We are curious to know if you have any information about their new leader, have you?" Ivo spoke with a commanding voice, which sent a little shiver down Y/N's spine, he had to admit that Ivo was pretty intimidating... Probably more than Darkseid in a way.

"Uh... Yes... And no ~" he answered as a few others frowned - "I know what he looks like... But I haven't gotten a name recognition yet"

"Where did you find this information?" Ivo asked.

This question overall made Y/N a little nervous, they had no clue he had transpired with the Heroes on Earth, which they had strictly said to NEVER be in contact with them after the incident two years ago.

"I... I-I got it from a... A reliable source... Uh..."

"We found information within data banks... Data banks I hacked into" Talos stepped on which Y/N sighed with relief in his thoughts, he wasn't quite sure how to answer the question.

The Council members all looked at one another again before giving conformation on the information.

"Alright, is that all you have to share with us?" Ivo asked as Y/N nodded, before realizing one more thing.

"Should we tell him about the other situation High Councilor?" Ferlock spoke, looking at Ivo with concern.

Both Y/N and Talos looked up at Ivo - "What other situation?" Talos asked curiously.

Ivo gave the nod before looking back at Y/N and Talos, his face frowning.

"It has come to our attention, that we have suspected suspicious activity within our ranks... We believe there is a traitor amongst us... A spy" Ivo spoke with a little cold seriousness.

"Wait, a traitor? Who?" Y/N asked, pretending he had not known this, all thanks to Kara's info about what really happened two years ago... How the League found false information about the Incarnians which led to their colony camp getting assaulted.

At the same time... He didn't want to believe that there was a traitor within the ranks, playing with the strings like controlling puppets for one of those Earth entertainment shows. His thoughts drowned upon hearing this, he felt stupid for not knowing sooner.

"We're still investigating this as we speak ~" Norah spoke up - "But as of now, we're monitoring all progress of activity outside of Incarnon and within, along with the citizens of Kneuna City to find out this mystery spy" she added on.

"Is this the best time to say that I ran into someone who called themselves 'the Old Blood'?" Y/N spoke afterwards after remembering which this shocked Ivo out of the most.

Y/N noticed Ivo's eyes widening as the rest looked at each other for a moment before anything else was said

"Did you say... 'the Old Blood'?" Ivo's voice shook a little, like he was a deer caught within headlights...

*

Kara paced around the front of the Temple, growing a little impatient as time went on... She was getting bored.

The Girl of Steel huffed a minute after - "If the damn building wasn't filled with lead and soundproofing, I could actually see and hear what is happening right now" she groans with boredom, slightly floating off the ground a little before forcing herself back down.

She then sits on the stairs and looks up at the sky, filled with colors of Incarnon's night sky, she had to admit that the sky was more beautiful here rather than Earth's... Surprisingly she could still use her powers here on Incarnon.

With her super hearing, she thought of an idea to listen to the music within the City in the distance, closing her eyes as she began to smile.

It all reminded her back on Krypton when festivals were held within Kandor and Argo, where laughter, joy and music was heard amongst everyone, it was a time of joy and experience, new and old.

She couldn't stop thinking back to her home, how she misses it along with missing the old times... When she and... Her ex boyfriend were a thing.

She even thinks back to the time where Y/N defended her from her first ex boyfriend, a boy named Power Boy who abused his powers and even at times, abused Kara... Which angered Y/N at the time to the point he wanted to kill him.

Nevertheless, that was the past... She's here now... And she holds onto it.

Her smile continued before it slowly faded away upon hearing something... That disturbed her.

"Stay still you little bitch! I'm gonna enjoy this" a male spoke with lust as Kara hears the distant cries of a woman, the man was harassing with his buddies.  

Kara's eyes widened... And without thinking about the consequences of revealing herself, her face frowning as she began to run.

Then she blasted off into the sky...

*

"I thought the Old Blood were gone? Wiped out?" Norah asked Ivo who displayed lots of worry and concern, he didn't think he'd hear anything about that old clan again.

"That's what I thought, we don't need another issue as it is" Ivo responded, scratching his chin.

"Don't you know much about the Old Blood High Councilor? I only knew them from a few tales and the dark magic stuff, that's it ~" Y/N asked him as Ivo narrowed his eyes toward him and Talos - "I do have a feeling that you knew them... I apologize to question this" 

"I did... When I was but a young warrior, before you and many others, the Old Blood was once a clan of honor and dignity, they were Incarnon's line of defense back in the Great War of Incarnon, way before the civil war with the former Terrem Empire... After the Great War, a coup happened which my Brother was responsible for, and took over as Emperor of the Old Blood... After a while, he became corrupt with power and began to inflict his corruption to other major cities within Incarnon... I led a group of warriors that I founded as the Lerlona Clan, to strike the Old Blood's tyranny and their plans... It was a long fight between me and my Brother... This conflict shaped us into what we are today... But the scars still show, I still carry them... I had to end my Brother's life, thus ending the conflict and ending the Old Blood altogether" he answered his question, speaking slow but stern, showing his more war-sided self.

"Until now... ~" Talos added on - "Y/N's mentor: Verglass, I was his AI assistant at the time, had spoke about the Old Blood to his Wife a few times, I'm sure you know of him"

"Verglass... He was amongst the warriors that stood with me against the Old Blood ~" Ivo spoke, remembering his old friend - "Nevertheless, with this unfortunate information along with the other intel you've shared with us... I have decided to have Ferlock look over your mission progress, starting tomorrow" Y/N's eyes focused on Ferlock for a second who in return nodded his head.

"You will continue your mission tomorrow... We had a report where you... Crashed your ship within docking bay Isotope... Lyra informed us" Ergo spoke afterwards which Y/N groaned in his thoughts.

'Of course she did'

"Above all... we're also tasking you to find this traitor, they could be working with the Terrem Empire as we know" Ivo spoke again.

"Or worse, the Old Blood" Norah added as Ivo nodded thoroughly.

"Are there any other information you need to inform us of Y/N? Talos??" Ivo asked the two who in return were silent, Y/N was unsure how to even answer this, nor was Talos, remembering the info Kara informed Y/N with about the incident two years ago.

How the League and how Kara was tricked into believing the Incarnians were "planning" an assault on major Earth cities... Which these false plans were placed in their camp for any League member or ally of the League to find... And it worked.

"Um... No High Councilor... Nothing else to say" he lied, playing it off like it was nothing although his stomach ached at the thought of his words. 

"You're dismissed Y/N, Talos, thank you for your time" Ivo dismissed the two as Y/N nodded before walking off as Ferlock looked on, narrowing his eyes toward a leaving Y/N and Talos. He knew Y/N was hiding something, more information?

Most importantly... He knew he brought someone along with him...

*

"Let her go" Kara's voice was stern, startling the mischievous men harassing the woman within the darker alleyway, far from the festival.

"Ain't none of your business (bitch), get lost!" one of the men spoke, grasping the woman closer as her screams muffled, bound by these sick men.

It was then... That the girl took a step forward.

"Uh guys" one of the men stuttered, he sounded young and Kara took notice before narrowing her eyes on the other men.

A hooded man that had pinned a younger looking man who suffered a few bruises to his face, had decided to take matters into his own hands - "Did the man stutter girl? He said clear o-" Kara interrupts the hooded man with a punch that sent him flying backwards across the alleyway toward the dead-end wall, the impact knocking him out as the other looked shocked at this.

"And I didn't stutter. Let. The. Woman. Go" she warned them again, not backing down from whatever twisted things they planned for this innocent woman.

It didn't take long for one of them to throw a punch, only for that to backfire upon impact, the thug cried out a pained scream as he felt his hand break, Kara remained unmoved and untouched by the impact of his fist across her face.

The others looked in confusion, who was this girl? How did she break their friend's fist? - "Fucking do something!" the man holding the girl ordered as his cronies followed it.

One of their arms began to morph into a blaster which he shot at Kara but she quickly dodged the shot and took him out before her attention was brought upon the other who attempted to stab her... Which didn't work, the arm-blade broke upon impact.

"Really? Was that it?" she scoffed before using her finger to ping the thug on the head like a ping-ball, sending him to where his unconscious friend was.

"I got something for you! ~" the thug from earlier spoke as he got up, fired his arm-blaster at her which this time hit her, a little explosion erupting afterwards - "Ha! Got her!" he celebrates as he turned round.

At first, they thought they did... But the look on his friend's face said it all after a few seconds... This wasn't any ordinary girl from Incarnon... Especially since there was a rather... S glyph underneath her now ruined sweater and scorched jacket.

"What? Don't tell me -" he turned round, now shocked upon what he saw, she was still standing... His eyes drifted at the shielded glyph she was wearing, her identity revealed... And now she was pissed.

"Wait... How the fuck is she here?!! ~" the man holding the woman hostage shouted, the younger looking guy completely froze as he watched what was happening - "Kill her (damnit!")

The thug retained himself and fired at the girl, only for her to dodge the shot and punch him with inhuman speed, knocking him out for good this time.

"Stay back! Come any closer and I'll kill her!" The last remaining thug held his blaster toward her head, slowly backing up as Kara glared him down.

The woman was in a state of fear and shock, she begged for the girl to not step closer for the sake of her life and the young man's life too, who was safe from harm.

Kara focused her eyes at the thug before two lasers shot out, shooting her precise heat vision at the thug's hand which made him drop the blaster as he cried in pain.

He let go of the woman before Kara zoomed up to him and knocked him out with one punch, ending their mischievous actions.

The woman ran into the arms of the younger man, hugging him as he comforted her during her sobs of relief, her life was saved from these monsters who if it weren't for Kara, something worse would've happened. These two were spouses, young spouses as well. It sickened Kara's stomach to realize the men harassing her were older... Thankfully she was here to stop them from going any further.

"Are you okay sir? Ma'am?" Kara asked with a gentle voice, checking on them.

"Yes... We are thanks to you ~" the man spoke, sighing of relief - "I don't know how you got here, but why save us?" the man asked next. Puzzling Kara till she realized why he asked such a question, the incident two years ago proved his question.

"Because I'm a Superhero, it's what we do to make sure you're all safe. Better call the authorities here to let them take it from here and bust these thugs, I also suggest you seek medical attention for both you and your spouse" Kara answered and suggested.

"Maybe you all aren't as bad as they told us... Thank you so much" the man responded with a slight smile before walking off with his spouse. Kara watched as they left before sighing, looking down at her now ruined disguise.

"Oh boy he's not gonna like this" she told herself before taking flight...

*

"You think we should've told them?" Talos whispered as Y/N kept walking down the lone corridor.

"About what she told us? No, it's best not to" he responded immediately.

As they continued... They didn't expect to be stopped by a voice from behind.

"Y/N ~" a sterner voice spoke from behind, prompting the both to turn round and see a familiar face - "Mind if we have a chat?"

"Ferlock! ~" Y/N greeted his old friend - "of course, I'm always open to chat"

"Walk with me ~" he insisted, the latter walking alongside his old friend before he began to speak - "Between us... I know you brought someone with you" Ferlock spoke as this caught Y/N's attention immediately.

"What? No ~" he denied - "I didn't bring anyone?"

"Are you sure? Because I sensed her presence upon your return to Incarnon" Ferlock narrowed his eyebrows, questioning his friend.

"Uh... Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about" Y/N nervously chuckled, stuttering a little on his words as he had no way out of this question.. How could he sense her?

"Don't lie Y/N... You brought the Kryptonian girl with you who I remember was your ex... Now I wonder why you did? And why you lied to the Council?" he questioned sternly, looking as if he was disappointed.

Y/N would sigh before facing Talos who nodded his shell as if he had a head - "Alright. Alright... Yeah... She uh... Had to come with me if I liked it or not, because I may have ran into her and her cousin when I was on Earth... And uh vice versa" he nervously spoke, knowing this wasn't a good thing, especially since Ferlock is a Council member and had been since Kneuna City was rebuilt.

"Hmm... I see... I won't inform the Council of this ~" he informed him, surprising Y/N completely - "I know you can't do this all on your own, now that the Old Blood making a strange reappearance, I understand the value of finding help, but I do want to ask... Was there something else you wanted to tell us?" Ferlock asked him as he looked to Talos for a second.

"I think you should" he whispered to him as Y/N sighed of the thought... He might as well tell him since there's no escape from this at all.

"Y-yeah... There was... The Kryptonian, Kara told me about her side of the incident two years ago, the massacre of our people on Earth, led by Government authorities. She told me that someone had placed a decoy, a way to make her and the League believe that we were the enemy all along, whoever did this had placed false information within the camp. They had intentions to break the alliance we had with the Justice League and it worked... It wasn't the League's fault that our people were attacked, nor the Governments thinking... It was whoever placed the decoy and Kara fell for it" Y/N explained everything to Ferlock, he felt stupid for not knowing sooner, even angry at himself for blaming the wrong people, but his trust was broken between them... And he wanted to at least try again to trust them... Starting with Kara.

Ferlock scratched his chin for a moment, both stopping at the window beside them that showed the city in the distance.

"I'm beginning to speculate that the traitor could be behind this, and for so long we thought we were betrayed by our former allies, let's keep this between us for now, I'll inform the Council of this new information as soon as we have confirmation of this traitor" Ferlock determined, hoping to find this traitor sooner than later.

"To be honest Ferlock... I thought we were betrayed by the League, all that anger that I had against them was for nothing... I can't forgive myself for what I did to those people on Earth, how I almost killed them out of anger" he said with frustration.

"That was the past old friend ~" Ferlock places a hand on Y/N's shoulder - "We must not dwell on those past mistakes too much, but let it remind us that we learn from those mistakes to become a better person" he quoted. No wonder why Ferlock was given the nickname 'Wiseman'

"Alright Wiseman, I don't need you to remind me" he laughed, the both shared a few laughs afterwards.

"I look forward to working with you starting tomorrow Y/N, like old times" Ferlock spoke after a few minutes of laughter.

"I do want to ask if keeping this info between us about what really caused the incident two years ago, is a good idea? Shouldn't the Council know about it since I've told you?" Y/N asked Ferlock who for a moment thought of an answer.

"I think it would be best kept between us for now, that info could be something else entirely... But I think it's best I return to the Council, they're currently in discussion that I shouldn't miss... Farewell for now old friend"

*

Kara lands outside of the Temple down from the stairs, praying to Rao she didn't get spotted during the flight back... Or if Y/N had already left.

It was then she heard the doors open and a familiar heartbeat coming closer... It was Y/N's. Who stopped at the top of the stairs upon seeing Kara's rather scorched jacket and revealed S under her ruined sweater.

"What... Did you do?" he asked sternly, walking down the stairs quickly to check on her.

"I uh... May have flew off to save a couple from a few thugs who were harassing them in a lone alleyway" she spoke nervously, knowing she was in fact in trouble... She saw it coming.

"I leave for... 15-20 minutes or so and you can't even just sit still but instead wonder off to save a couple from thugs? ~" he tutted a complaint with slight disappointment in his tone of voice... But he did find it rather amusing of what she did - "And by the damage done to your disguise... They found out didn't they?" he asked her with his brows frowned.

"Yeah... But don't worry! ~" she gestured her hands out in a drastic way as he sighed - "they won't say anything... And who would listen to thugs anyway? 'Oh Supergirl managed to find a way here and beat us up!' *laughs* seriously? They'd sound stupid, and who would listen to them anyway? They're thugs!" she joked with a laugh, earning a chuckle out of him surprisingly.

"Ha, yeah... I guess you're right ~" he smiled - "Be lucky those people you saved aren't going to out you at all, you made a close call there Kara... Though Ferlock already knows you're here"

"Oh... Ferlock? Haven't seen him in so long... Wait, how did he know?" Kara asked him as they began to walk together.

"Well... Ferlock has the ability to sense a person's aura" Talos decided to answer Kara's question quicker than his partner could.

"Oh... I forgot he had that ability" she told herself.

"Well... He's fine with you being here, be lucky for that too, he won't tell the Council of your appearance here and I've informed him of what you told me earlier regarding the incident two years ago" Y/N spoke next. Kara's attention brought back to him.

"What did he say?" she asked curiously, her hand on her arm as she walked.

"He's keeping the info between me and him for now, since there's been a discovery of a traitor amongst the ranks" he answered her.

"You think this traitor is the one who caused that situation those years ago?" she asked, but didn't sound too surprised by the information.

"Could be... Or just another situation altogether, the Council believes the traitor could either be working with the Terrem Empire... Or the Old Blood" he spoke with a sternness in his voice.

"So it's all bad then?" she cursed at herself afterwards for asking such a stupid question.

"Pretty much yes ~" he answered her rather dull-witted question - "Best we head back to my ship, it's getting late"

*

Both were now in the ship, Kara had took off her ruined disguise and had her full suit back on, she was sitting on the couch as Y/N was getting changed out of his outfit into something else to wear.

They had only just gotten back since Kara insisted they'd go get something to eat since she was starving, he found it strange for her to even starve despite still having her powers on Incarnon.

It was the first time she's even tried the food they had here, though the food here may not not appetizing, but it tasted good, some foods even resembled that of Earth foods, even taking inspiration from Human foods too.

Y/N had walked in and saw Kara sitting on the couch, he noticed she had the necklace from earlier, running her thumb over it.

He couldn't help but smile at her, before deciding to sit down beside her with his hands on his knees as she looked at him with a half smile - "You know? ~" she began - "When I saw those portraits in your room... I never thought you'd keep the ones where I was in them" she spoke softly as her eyes relaxed on him.

"Heh, yeah. They were good photos, I couldn't get rid of em... Nor that" he eyed the necklace Kara held in her hand, caressing it with her thumb still.

She looked back at the necklace she gave him as a sign of trust and love many years ago when they first began dating... She remembered falling in love with him, how her heart fluttered when she saw him.

A smile creeped up her face before looking back at him - "I'm honestly still surprised you kept it, and the fact you wore it at times... You were still thinking of me, weren't you?" her smile faded as she asked the question, clutching at the necklace firmly, hoping he'd have an answer.

He paused for a moment, thinking of an answer before looking at his ex's eyes that were focused on him... He sighed afterwards - "I do hate to admit this but... Yeah, I do think of you at times, I even think about what you're up to and that" he admitted, he couldn't look at her in the eyes to say it, this made her frown a little but it softened.

"Say it by looking at me" she spoke after a few seconds, his head perked up at her as he frowned.

"You know I can't" he refused, the corners of his lips pulling down as he refuses to make eye contact.

"You can... ~" she did something unexpected and placed her hand on his, which made him look at her - "You're not one to hide how you feel, I know you so well to know that... And before you go all 'Well, you don't know me anymore', I do understand what you meant, I just want you to say it by looking at me so I know you mean it" she kept her eyes locked on him, even pulling herself closer a little.

He wanted to recoil his hand back from her... He really did, but he had a feeling to not do such a thing, but to let it happen, to feel her hand touch his again as he once again felt his heart pounding in his chest as he slowly looked at her.

For a long time, he never felt this feeling, it was strange to feel it again but he somehow felt... Comfort in it.

He lets out an exhale before opening his mouth to speak - "I do... Think of you at times. I even think about what you'll be up to when I do... Sometimes I think too much" he began to move his hand the other way round so he could grasp Kara's hand as he began to smile at her.

As he did, Kara brightly smiled at this little action, she wasn't thinking he'd do it, nor was he, it was like a crushing weight was lifted off of his chest, allowing him to maneuver and breath freely again comfortably, with this? He began to show a small smile at the corner of his lips.

"Question is... Have you thought about me?" he asked her next which she instantly chuckles lightly upon the question, a teething smile showing on her face.

"Yeah... I thought I could move on to try and forget you but... I couldn't... I just couldn't. Knowing that I broke a promise that is irreplaceable that I'm still reminded of to this day" her smile faded as she looked down toward her boots, unable to even look at her ex as his smile also faded.

He thought about what she said for a moment, before she continued...

"Sometimes I'd even think of what you'd be doing... Or of what we would be doing if we were still a thing, I do miss those days... A lot" she vented her own thoughts of the matter, admitting to them like he did.

It made him realize that he also missed those days too, he just didn't want to think about it but no matter what, he couldn't help it... Seeing her again, upon knowing the truth behind of what really caused the massacre of his people on Earth, has opened up a new window.

A window... To try again maybe? But no promises, he wasn't sure about it yet, he was still in the zone of if he should trust her fully yet or not.

His hand on hers tightened as he began to smile - "Well... Here I am now, which I'm gonna name in my diary 'I Spent the Night with Supergirl' for the first time in two years and vice versa" he began to chuckle about it, which earned a smirk from the Kryptonian as she began to giggle with him, lightening up the mood.

"How ironic that is? Lois had a report like that for the Daily Planet when she spent the night with my cousin once... Way before he revealed his identity to her" she gave a Duchenne smile upon the little nod he made, even if he didn't mean to.

"She did? Huh, that's pretty ironic" he giggled as the two kept their eyes on each other, not taking their gaze off of each other anytime soon.

He couldn't help it, her eyes were so hard to not look at, the beautiful blue oceans that stared into his own eyes began to make him feel stranger by the minute, not a feeling of comfort, but of something else.

"So ~" Kara broke the nice little moment of silence they had with her soft spoken voice - "If I'm spending the night here, where am I sleeping? ~" she asked curiously - "Haven't slept in days"

"Hmm... The couch..." he boldly told her as she frowned.

"Ugh, well that figures" she pouts with a cute annoyed facial expression that made him lightly laugh.

"The couch is... Comfy... Trust me" he told her, though that didn't seem to move her thoughts about it.

"When you say it like that, that makes me think it isn't" she removed her hand from his and crossed her arms, her eyebrows knitting after.

"Believe me Kara, it is comfy, I know because I've slept on the couch before" he reassured her as her face lightened a little.

"Guess I'll have to take your word for it ~" Kara slightly smiled - "So... Since we're on the couch? May I ask why you don't have a TV or anything to watch?" she asked him, like she was about to scold him for not having some form of entertainment. That was when he smirked.

"Guess again" he spoke like a smartass, pressing a button under the table in front of them as the ceiling above them began to open up a little and came down a screen.

"Smartass" was the only word she could describe him as.

"And it's got all the Earth entertainment you need too, not just Incarnian" he winked as Kara's ears perked up at this, a bright smile came across her lips as the remote popped out from the table, out of the socket ready to be claimed.

"Well if that's the case... Dibs on the remote!" she grabbed the remote with her super speed, giggling away.

"Well by all means then" he kept his smile as she began to frown.

"You're not gonna fight me for the remote?" she asked him with a pout, like she wanted him to fight her for just a remote... Like they used to.

"Nah, you can choose what you want... As long as it's not girly or anything" he shrugged.

The Kryptonian was a little let down by the fact he wouldn't fight her for the remote but she brushed the feeling off nonetheless and began scrolling through the many channels he had which was almost everything... Except a few things... 

'He really needs to update this' she thought to herself, getting rather comfier on the couch as time progressed.

She then finds a good channel, the channel she was looking for and scrolled for a movie Y/N found interesting when they first began dating, he was rather surprised she put it on, just to get the comfortable feeling.

But as time progressed...

Her head leaned on his shoulder...

While his head leaned against hers, his arm slowly wrapping around her... As time went on... 

* *

Word Count: 5645

A/N: Well, Well, Well... Seems things are starting to go well between you and Kara now huh?

So... I wanted to do something a little different as you can see by the + Cast!

If you've already guessed... I am adding a cast to this story!! If it were live action!

So... Let's begin!

*

Olivia Rose Keegan as Supergirl/Kara Zor-El

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kiernan Shipka as Batgirl/Stephanie Brown

                                                                                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                              Tyler Hoechlin as Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El

                                                                               _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                                           Troy Baker as Batman/Bruce Wayne

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The Legendary Nolan North voicing Talos

* *

A/N: And that's the cast for now!

More to come soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 248 18
Kara Zor-El, Daughter of Allura and Zar El. When she was 13, her home planet of Krypton exploded, and her pod got nicked off course. We all know of h...
1.8K 37 10
The Justice League somehow winds up several years in the future... Or maybe it's an alternate universe? After all, there seems to be an extra krypton...
2.2K 97 47
**Based off of the New 52/Rebirth Storylines as well as some Arrowverse characters** After a mysterious illness affect the men on Earth, most of the...
12.2K 565 30
#1 in superheroine as of 11th Nov 2023 #1 in superfam as of 16th Dec 2023 #1 in superheroxreader as of 16th Dec 2023 ...