HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 31. First Kiss?!

9.9K 525 212
By Isha_504

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨ Less Expectations
=
Peaceful life ✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something changed that night.

Something was most definitely going to change tonight.

After Sid made his way outside the party hall, Shivanya looked at Shreya who was fuming in anger. She bite her lips to control her laughter.

Sid's reaction toward the witch made her believe that this time her trust in him won, their friendship won.

She cleared her throat to get Shreya's attention in which she succeeded as Shreya sent her a murderous glare.

"Oh looks like someone woke up on the wrong side today.", Shivanya said in a mocking tone, smirking as she used Shreya's own words against her. Shreya glared at her in anger.

"Don't look at me like that. It won't change that just now the great Shreya Sehgal got rejected. Oops! Sorry. Did it hurt?", Fake concern visible on Shivanya's face as she reached out for Shreya's arm.

Shreya moved her hand out of Shivanya's reach. "Okay. Chill man. Why are you behaving like a puppy dog who just got rejected by his owner?", Shivanya said, Adi snickered at her remark.

Shivanya stepped closer to her, her 5'8 feet height intimidated Shreya as her hands became sweaty, she blinked her eyes nervously. Shivanya's eyes observed her every move.

'Oh, so now the little bitch is getting scared. Interesting!'

She smirked, her smirk sent chills through Shreya's spine. Shreya knows that Shivanya is winning, she has won every time.
Every fucking time

"Let me get this straight Ms. Sehgal. I don't like to lose. It hurts my ego. And your little dream of defeating me can never be fulfilled. Not in this lifetime. So it will be better if you mind your own fucking business rather than poking your nose in others matter. Now enjoy the party and go, when it's over. And don't show me your face ever.", Shivanya spat harshly, her eyes became a little dark.

Shivanya turned around to go but took a step back and whispered in Shreya's ear, darkly, which sent shivers to her whole body, "Always remember Shivanya Singh Rathore doesn't like to lose."

Ace saw as Shivanya went from there. His eyes fell on Shreya as he glared at her, hard. "Isn't this much insult enough? Or do you want more?", Xavier asked, raising his eyebrows.

Shreya glared at him hard, and stormed away after stomping her feet.
"Bye...", Seb waved his hand.

"By the way, who was she?", Seb asked Adi, who shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know.", Came Adi's response. Only then Adi's phone buzzed. He opened his phone and saw that Shivanya had sent him a message. He opened the chat and read the message.

'Don't tell anyone that Shreya is Sid's ex. Not even Siya, Navya or Kabir. No one.'

This made Adi very confused. Adi frowned and read the message for all of them. They also frowned after hearing Adi.

Adi's eyes fell on Navya. He called her over there. Navya came and raised her brows, silently asking 'what'. "Di who is she?", Adi asked pointing toward Shreya who was gulping down the red wine in anger. Navya looked where Adi was pointing.

She looked at Shreya and a frown appeared on her face. She tried to remember if she knows her or not. "What's her name?", She asked. "Umm...Shreya.", Seb answered. "Shreya..", Navya mumbled under her breath as she thought for some time. Soon her eyes widened, she turned around and asked, "Shreya Sehgal?" They nodded.

"What the heck is she doing here?", Navya asked in surprise. Adi shrugged his shoulders in response. "Do you know her?", Ace asked. Navya looked at him and said, "No i don't. I mean I don't know her personally but she was in our college only. We were in the same batch. But I never liked her much."

"Why?", Ace asked, frowning. "Because Shivanya hates her. You can say that she loathes Shreya. So it's obvious that if she hates her then there must be some strong reason that's why I also don't like her much.", Navya shrugged her shoulder as she glanced at Shreya.

"But who invited her?", Navya asked in confusion. "I think Dad.", Adi mumbled. Navya lips formed in 'o' shape.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya applied her strawberry lipgloss on her lips, looking at her reflection in the mirror of the washroom.

'Shreya shouldn't have come here. Fuck!'

She sighed as she pinched her nose in frustration. Don't know why but she was feeling that something bad is going to happen.

'From when I become like mumma and Siya.', She rubbed her chest, just above her heart. But still there was something inside her that was telling that her instincts are right.

But like most of us she ignored her gut feelings.

Her mind wavered to the moment when She asked Sid that question on the dance floor. She knows that she shouldn't have left him there but not everything goes our way when our emotions overpower our actions.

She didn't want him to make the same mistake, again.

"Love is a fucked up thing.", She muttered under her breath. "Why do people fall in love even after knowing that at last it will only destroy them?", She asked herself, she didn't have the answer for her questions.

But she was sure that one day she will get all her answers, all at once.

Only then Siya entered the washroom. The moment Siya's eye fell on Shivanya, she sighed in relief. "Thank God you are here. Please tie it.", Siya didn't give Shivanya anytime to react of her sudden arrival, which literally gave Shivanya a heart attack, and turned around.

Her backless blouse came in Shivanya's view whose strings are opened. She took the strings and started tieing it.

"I saw Shreya in the party. Did you meet her?", Shivanya froze listening to her words but still hummed.

"Done.", Shivanya said as Siya turned around to face her. "I just don't understand that why you hate her.", Siya said, confusion laced in her eyes.

"Ab chudailon se Ishq to nhi na karungi main.", Shivanya said sarcastically, to which Siya chuckled.
"Nhi, kar sakte h. Mujhe dekh. Main nhi karti hu tujhse.", Siya said, smiling very innocently at her.

(Now I won't fall in love with the witches, right.)

(No, you can do that. Look at me. Don't i love you.)

Shivanya's jaw dropped in disbelief. She looked at her with a 'are you kidding me' look. "Tu kitni buri h.", Shivanya narrowed her eyes at Siya, making her chuckle.

(You are so bad.)

"Waise tu itni der Tak heels me khadi kaise hai? Meri to jaan ja rhi h in heels me.", Siya asked, looking at Shivanya. "Kyunki Main tumlogo ki tarah pagal nhi hu jo heels pehen ke ghumti rahu.", Shivanya said sarcastically, holding her lehenga and lifting it a little, showing Siya her sneakers.

(By the way how are you standing in the heels for this long? I am literally dying in these heels.)

(Because I am not crazy like you guys who will roam around in heels.)

"Tu mahan hai behen.", Siya said, joining her hands in front of Shivanya, dramatically. "I know, right.", Shivanya said, feeling proud on herself.

(You are great, sissy.)

Shivanya gaze fell on the pendant with a blue gemstone set on it, wrapped around Siya's neck.

"You still wear it?!", Shivanya asked pointing toward it. Siya looked at the pendant and asked, "You have come Nine - Ten days ago and seeing it now?"

Shivanya pouted and nodded. Siya chuckled looking at her and said, "Don't pout and ya I still wear it." "You really love my brother, right?!", Shivanya sighed while asking.

Siya hummed but Shivanya again asked while looking at the pendant, "Doesn't it hurt?!" Siya looked at her and smiled, "Wo pyaar hi kya jisme dard na ho." She gave Shivanya the same answer she gave to Ace that day.

(What is that love in which there is no pain)

Shivanya looked at her with a frown on her face. Siya chuckled and flicked her forehead with her finger, "Don't think much. You will get to know this when you, yourself will fall in love."

Shivanya looked at her in annoyance, "That will never happen."
Shivanya went outside the washroom after checking her lipgloss as Siya sighed looking at the washroom door.

Siya clutched the pendant in her hand and kissed the blue stone.
She looked at the back of the stone where two letters were written on it.

'S×S'

"I am waiting for you.", She whispered, kissing over the letters.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Avi got collided with Tina (Singhania's only daughter).

She looked at Avi with a frown. "Why are you running like this?", She asked when she saw him running from something or someone? She doesn't know but he looked so scared.

"Wo.. wo..", He stuttered but no word came from his mouth. "Okay okay. Relax. Chill!", She caressed his back as he nodded.

She looked behind him and saw Riya there. 'What the fuck?! What is she doing here?'

Tina saw how Riya was glaring at Avi's back. Tina hold Avi's hand and started moving toward Riya. Avi looked at Tina with wide eyes. "What are you doing? I don't want to go near her.", Avi whispered.

"Shut up kiddo.", Tina mumbled as they got near Riya who was now glaring at Tina. "What are you doing here?! And why the heck are you scaring him?", Tina asked Riya, folding her hands.

Riya glared at her and scoffed. "Why do you care? And I am not doing anything. He is the one who got scared. Coward.", Riya mumbled, taking a sip of the wine.

Tina took the wine glass from her hand and put it on the table beside them. "Don't ignore when I am talking to you. Understand?! And your face can scare the witches and Avi is still a child.", Tina scoffed as Riya's glare intensity flared.

"You-", Riya got interrupted by Tina who mumbled while rubbing her forehead, "Shut up! Your voice is giving me headache. Don't know how people hear your voice without fainting.", Tina's sarcastic remark only increases Riya's anger as she clenches her fist.

"I don't understand what are you doing here even after what your brother did? I mean don't you have any shame.", Tina scoffed.

"Don't you think that you are the same as my brother. Obsessing over someone who is never going to be yours.", Riya said, smirking.

"Atleast i don't i abuse a ten year old fucking child.", Riya's smirk dropped as Tina took Avi's hand and went in another direction.

"Thanks Tina - Mina", Avi whispered, smiling at her.

"Don't call me that kiddo.", She scoffed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tina held Shivanya hand and led her to somewhere alone. "What is Riya doing here?", Tina asked. "What?! She is here. I didn't know. Maybe dadi has invited her.", Shivanya said with a frown.

Tina nodded in understanding. "Just make her stay away from Avi.", Tina said and turned around to go.

"Tina ....", Shivanya called her as Tina turned around with a frown on her face.

"Look you are younger than me. That's why I am trying to make you understand. Please don't become a trouble in Shiv and Siya's relationship. Cause you will not get anything from that.", Shivanya tried to make her understand, calmly.

Tina gulped and asked, "Liking someone is wrong?" Her question made Shivanya frown.

Shivanya stepped toward her and said, "No. Liking someone or loving someone is not wrong and expect that the other person also reciprocate it, is also not wrong. But making chaos in their life, that is wrong. If that person adore someone else and you are trying to break that relationship, that is wrong.

We can't force our feelings on someone Tina. It's impossible. You can never do that. And it's also not love. But respecting their choices and decisions, is."

Tina looked at her and whispered, "Even if I want i can't help it. It is not in my hands."

Tina ran away from there hiding her unshed tears from Shivanya.

Her words confused Shivanya. She looked at her retreating figure with a frown, 'What does she mean?'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Sei riuscito a sapere dove si trova Robert?", Ace asked in his gruffy voice, and the thick Italian accent scaring the man on the other side.

(Do you get to know about the whereabouts of Robert?)

His anger flared when he heard the person on the other side muttering, "Nessun capo" "NO? Allora che cazzo state facendo? Non ti pago per questo. Trovatelo, cazzo, altrimenti, prima di lui, sarai tu a finire all'inferno. Trova subito quel figlio di puttana.", Ace roared punching the wall of the corridor, in which he was standing.

(No boss)

(No? Then what the fuck are you guys doing. I don't pay you for this. Fucking find him or else, before him, you will be the one to go to hell. Find that motherfucker quickly.)

He hung up the call and punched the wall again. He looked outside, the moonlight spread all over the land, dark clouds has covered the sky, chilly winds were blowing, he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He took out one cigar and burn it. Kept the tip of it in between his pink lips. Inhaling it.

The smell of cigarettes warmed the surroundings as he kept looking outside with his one hand on the pocket. "Dovresti pregare Dio Robert per la tua cara vita perché il diavolo in persona sta venendo a prenderti.", He mumbled, exhaling the smoke, an evil smirk formed on his lips.

(You should pray for your dear life to the god Robert because the devil himself is coming for you.)

He turned around when he sensed someone coming in his direction. He saw Shivanya coming in his direction with a frown on her face. She didn't realise that Ace was in front of her. Tina's words were confusing her.

Her frown deepened when the smell of burning cigars invaded her nostrils. She looked around and her gaze fell on Ace who was already looking at her with much intensity.

His dark gaze fell on her waist where the bullet grazed her skin. He exhale the smoke while staring at the faded mark. 'That motherfucker will not die that quickly. He will suffer..... By my own fucking hands.'

She looked at the cigarette with a frown. She moved closer to him. Their gaze clashes, his intense gaze made her frown deepened. She stood just an inch away from him. His heart started pounding fastly because of their proximity but he didn't let his emotions waver.

Their bodies were touching but they didn't look anywhere apart from their eyes. He took out the cigar from his lips and exhale the smoke. The smoke hit directly on her face.

"Don't smoke. It's not good for your health.", Her words frozen him, his hands that were about to take the cigar again towards his lips got stilled in the air. Smoke disappeared after a moment but their eye contact didn't break.

With hesitancy, Shivanya took the cigar from between his fingers. Her fingers brushed against his, igniting sparks. She looked at the cigar for a moment, then drop it on the ground and crushed it under her sneakers.

All the while, he was looking at her, only her.

"It's not good for your health. Leave it.", She breathes shakily, gazing into his stormy grey eyes.

Winds blew as some strands of Ace's hair fell on his forehead giving him a boyish look making him look more handsome and Shivanya's hair blew backwards, revealing her swan like neck and the mole present on her collar bone.

He kept his hand on her waist and whispered huskily while rubbing her waist sending goosebumps to her, "Inoltre non fai bene alla mia maledetta salute, ma mi sono lamentato? E riguardo alla partenza... Umm... sono dannatamente sicuro di non poterti lasciare. Non so perché?!"

(You are also not good for my fucking health, but did I complain? And about leaving... Ummm... I am fucking sure that I can't leave you. Don't know why?!)

She didn't understand a word he said, but it was sure that the words had some affect on her. She looked at him in confusion and said, "I don't understand Italian."

He chuckled as she pressurized the word 'understand'.

He left her waist and turned around. She went and stood beside him, staring outside. He looked at her with so many questions in his eyes and for the first time he was letting someone reading his eyes willingly.

She looked at him and understood what he wanted to ask. "You want to know what happened in the party before?", She asked, rubbing her arms as the winds were sending chills to her. 'It's looking like it's going to rain.'

Ace hummed. She sighed and said, "I can't tell you anything cause I have promised I will not tell anyone about this. And I don't break my promises Ace." He looked at her and understood her position after seeing the conflict in her eyes.

"It's okay. It's your decision if you want to tell me or not. As I promised earlier Shivanya, I am always there to listen to you. And I also don't break my promises.", Hearing her name from his lips, she felt a different kind of emotion in her heart.

Shivanya nodded while smiling, her dimples popped up. "So can I call you my listener?", She whispered, raising her brows. Ace put his both hands in his pocket and looked away trying to hide the smile which is threatening to adore his face.

"Ya I can call me your listener. But only yours.", Ace whispered, looking outside. He heard her clapping and muttering a thank you. "Thank you for giving me this opportunity Mr. King.", He chuckled, still not looking at her.

"Sometime I think you are in love.", His head snapped in her direction in shock. She was looking at him with a smile and a frown on her forehead.

"Why do you think so?", He asked. "Don't know", She shrugged her shoulders. "You know you are always lost in your thoughts, whenever you are in deep thought there will always be a tiny smile on your face, your face would held an another type of glow, and your eyes... It would spark. Like how should I explain this.... Umm... I don't know how to explain but I really think you are in love. Your eyes speak many things like you want to be always closer to that person cause I see longing in your eyes. Like you are lost in a journey of your destination.", Her explanation made him shock.

'She was observing me?'

Ace looking at her with a perplexed look. Shivanya gave him a nervous laugh as she thought that he will think of her as some creep which she isn't.
'It's fucking obvious with his face dude.'

"Love?", The word was very foreign for his lips and heart.
Shivanya nodded and thought, 'I think everyone is falling in love nowadays. What's so special about it?'. He looked in her eyes and whispered, "Amore? Sono innamorato? Con te?"

(Love? Am I in love? With you?)

She looked at him in confusion and asked in a somewhat angry tone, "You know that I don't know Italian then why do you always speak in Italian? You want to make me crazy or what?" He chuckled looking at her and listening her words.

"Sorry....", He said as Shivanya somewhat looked appealed of his sorry. She didn't say anything and they both stared outside. Shivanya again rubbed her arms to get some warm in this chilly atmosphere.

She instantly felt a warm sensation covering her arms. She looked over her shoulder and found Ace putting his suit over her shoulder. "You are cold.", He said more like stated with a frown on his face. Shivanya was about to give him back his suit but one look from him prevented her from doing so. So she hummed and tightly hugged his suit.

"Let's go from here.", He said.

"No please. Don't go.", She said.

Her one please was enough for him to stay. He will die before saying no to her please.

"What's your opinion on love?", He asked, after some moment. A frown appeared on her face while looking at the moon. A sigh left from her lips. "I have both opinions on love. Positive and negative, both.", He nodded, telling her to continue.

"Love has the power to destroy you, but also has the power to heal.

Love gives us pain, but also happiness.

Love hurts us, but it also brings a smile on our faces.

Love can be the brutal thing in your life and also the most beautiful thing.

I have seen many love stories in which love came as a healer in their life and in some it came as a destroyer.

I know love is the most beautiful thing in the world but there is also much immense pain that comes with it.

Love demands effort.

Love demands respect.

Love demands trust.

Love demands understanding.

Love demands sacrifices."

Ace looked at her in pure admiration. "How do you know so much about love when you haven't fallen in love forever?", His voice a mere whisper. "I know because of my friends and my parents love story. I have seen the pain my parents went through because of love.

My grandmother never accepted my mother as her daughter in law, as she wanted dad to marry her bestfriends daughters. But it didn't happen because my dad fell in love with mumma.

She had heard many taunts in this palace, but she always found happiness in that pain, don't know how.

And what was her mistake?", Shivanya looked in Ace's eyes while saying the last sentence. "That she fell in love."

"That's why I stay away from these things. It's so stupid. It's scary.", Don't know why but he didn't like what she said. Don't know why but he wanted her to believe in that stupid thing called love. Don't know why but his heart started recognising those emotions that he felt for her.

And finally he saw hope, a hope that can give him his answers of his unanswered questions.

'Love'

"You know what, It is very easy to love but it is more damn difficult to maintain that love.", He nodded in understanding, listening to every word that came from her lips.

Their eyes met, Shivanya smiled at him. Moonlight falling on her face. Her hair strands were working as a curtain hiding her beautiful face from his view.

Subah ke khwaab se udai hai
Palkon ke neeche chupai hai
Mano na mano tum
Sote sote khwaabon mein bhi khwaab dikhati hai

(I've stolen her from my morning dream
I've hidden her beneath my eyelids
Believe it or not
She can show you a dream within another dream)

For him She will always be like the moon, which everyone wants, but can't get.

She is like that butterfly in his wither garden, flying and not getting caught, making him craving for more.

She is the rose, which you can only admire from far, if try to get closer, you will get harmed by the thorns.

Mano na mano tum
Pari hai woh pari ki kahaniyan sunati hai
Khudaya khair, khudaya khairO

(Believe it or not
She's a fairy and she tells fairy tales
God, may everything be alright
God, may everything be alright)

But if she is the moon, then he is the darkness surrounding it.

If she is a butterfly, then he is ready to be the bloomed flower.

And if she is a rose then he is ready to be those thorns, protecting her from any harm.

A smile appeared on her face when she saw that it has started raining. She looked upwards. 'Thank you god for such a good surprise.'

"I am going outside. Wanna come?", She asked him excitedly. "It's raining.", He pointed out. She made a face at him. "I can see that Mr King. And that's why I am asking wanna come?", She asked back sarcastically. He was unsure. Looking at his face she sighed and said, "Okay fine. Don't go. I will go alone."

Ace's eyes widened and he mumbled instantly, "Okay okay. I am coming."
She smiled at him, took a hold of his right hand in her left hand and started walking fastly downstairs toward the garden.

On their way, his coat fell from her shoulder on the floor, revealing her backless blouse. The mole present on her back, revealed itself to Ace, making him gulp.

'Firstly She is looking so fucking hot and above of all her both moles are on full display. How the fuck I can handle myself?'

They reached downstairs, in front of the garden. She put her outside in the air, she closed her eyes in bliss and a smile appeared on her already glowing face as the raindrops fell on her hand, the raindrops glided on her skin, coloring her in the color of love that it had brought.

She step outside as her whole body got drenched in rain. He looked at her with a worried look. "You will get cold.", Ace said. "Oh c'mon Mr King. Have some fun. Always being grumpy won't let you anywhere.", She shouted over the sound of rain.

He shook his head at her, but when his eyes checked her out from top to bottom. Raindrops falling over Shivanya, drenching her, water droplets caressing her bare waist, he took a deep breath.

Her wet body was making him hard, fucking hard.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?", He heard her voice, who was standing under the rain with her arms open, enjoying the rain. "It is.", He whispered. "It's really beautiful.", He said, admiring the only beauty present there, her.

He was frozen on his steps. His mind has stopped working, the only thing that was coming in it was how would it feel to have her under him, naked.

His eyes fell on the mole present on the collar bone, rain was increasing its beauty.

He just wanted to glide his lips over it, claiming it.

Without doing anything she was seducing him, like a seductress,
his seductress.

"Fuck!", He cursed himself for thinking like that but it looked like God was on his side today.

He stepped under the rain, letting himself drenched. She looked at him in surprise but soon a smile adorned her lips.

His hair got drenched and fell on his forehead which he glided upwards by the help of his hand. His biceps flexed, making her gulp as she looked at him.

'That scene was so fucking hot. Oh gosh! What am I thinking?'

He was just a step away from her that his leg got unbalanced due to the wet soil. Shivanya's eye widened as she quickly held his hand and put her other arm around his waist pulling him closer to her, saving him from falling down.

Both looked at each other with wide eyes. She let out a relief but soon her eyes widened after realising in which position they are. Him in her arms. His hand clutching her arm tightly.

She left him suddenly due to the shock but this time her leg got unbalanced. A shreik left from both of their lips as their body moved in downwards direction.

(Author:- They have gotten so big but still don't know how to freaking walk 🤧😮‍💨)

Both fell on the ground, Shivanya on Ace, their eyes closed, Shivanya shut her eyes as she felt an extreme pain in hand as she put her hand behind Ace's head to save his head from getting hurt.

Their legs dangled with each other, his both hands on her waist, her one hand on his shoulder and other behind his head, but their eye shot open when they realised that... that...

Their lips were fused with each other.

Their eyes widened in pure shock, their breath hitched as they got frozen.

'What the heck?!'

'What the actual fuck?!'

The voice in their minds shouted.

Their eyes clashed with each other still in the same position, heat rushed to her cheeks, their lips still in contact with each other.

The rain poured over them as if blessing them.

'The rain became the witness of their First Accidental Kiss.'

Shivanya took a sharp intake of breath and tried to get up by putting pressure on his shoulder. But she again got slipped and once again their lips got fused with each other. She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Shivanya cursed herself, and again tried getting up and this time succeeded as she stood on her feet. She looked at Ace who all this time was staring at Shivanya in shock.

"I- I am S-sorry...", She stuttered, quickly and ran away from there to escape the embarrassment, leaving Ace on his own.

After hearing her voice, he got out of the trance. He touched his lips hesitantly, he gulped as he could still feel her soft lips against his. He blinked as slowly a smile came on his lips.

'Did we just have our first kiss?'

Thinking this his smile widened as he looked in the direction from where she went by tilting his neck. He chuckled remembering her flushed cheek and surprised filled eyes.

He closed his eyes as a sigh left his mouth, laying under the rain, letting himself get more drenched, he doesn't want to move, he didn't want it to be a dream. Even if it is, he didn't want to wake up from that.

On the other side, Shivanya was going crazy. "What the heck?! What just happened? How can this happen? Oh my God!", She mumbled to herself while roaming around her room, still in her wet clothes.

"I just lost my first kiss.", She made a cry face. "And that also to none other than my brother's bestfriend."

"What is my life? A k-drama or c-drama? No, I mean I love watching them, but it doesn't mean that it's clichè will happen in my life too.", She mumbled, angrily.

"Oh god! How will I face him now? Why the heck I went downstairs? Oh goodness. It's all my fault. I lost my first kiss.", She slapped her head as she hissed when her palm stringed.

She looked at her left palm and remembered how his head collided with her poor palm.
"It's good that I fell on him not the other way around. Think what would have happened if he would have fell on me. Oh god! I would have died.", She gasped, thinking that what if his muscular and bulky body would have fell on her petite one.

"Meri haddi to phir doctors bhi nhi jor pate.", She mumbled, gulping in fear.

(Even doctors couldn't have joined my bones.)

"Wait! But he fell on the ground, right?! Is he alright? What if he is hurt?", She mumbled as a frown appeared on her face.

Midnight;

The party got ended just 10 mins ago. Aryan and Bhavya entered their room. "You go. Freshen up.", Bhavya said to Aryan, who nodded.

Aryan went inside the washroom as Bhavya made her way toward the dressing table to get out of the jwellery and make up.

Her eyes fell on an unknown small, rectangular box on the dressing table beside her jwellery box.

'Is this a gift?'

She frowned in confusion as all the gifts are kept in another room. She took the wooden box in her hand.

'Who kept it here?'

She opened the box and found two rings inside. There was also a note kept inside it. She opened the note and read the words which was written very beautifully.

"Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your day.", She repeated the words and at last their was a smiley emoji made on the note. Just two lines. No name. Nothing. She put the note inside the box and closed it.

Her frown deepened, 'Who has gifted this?'

She was still looking at the box when her gaze fell on the corner of the box.
A gasp left her mouth as her eyes widened in pure shock as she traced the letters engraved on the box.

'RSR'

At night, 1 A.M.

Shivanya's phone rang, who was sitting on the bean bag kept on her balcony and was thinking about the incident that happened with Ace.

Shivanya looked at the caller ID with a frown as why Adya - Sid's mother was calling her. She picked up the phone, "Hello ma. What happened? You are calling at this time. Are you okay?" "Shivanya I am okay. Relax.", Adya interrupted Shivanya's blabbering.

"Then why are you calling me at this time?", Shivanya asked. "I just called to ask you that Sid is there with you guys or not cause he is not home. He said that today he will come back after the party with us only, but I didn't see him after the party. So I thought that he is with you guys. I am waiting for him from one hour. He is also not picking up his phone.", Adya said in a worried tone.

Shivanya frowned, she got up from the bean bag. She didn't know what to say as Sid was not in the palace too.

But she didn't want Adya to take any stress so she said a lie, "Ma.. don't worry he is in the palace only. I think he slept that's why not picking up the call. Don't worry and sorry. This will not happen again."

Adya sighed in relief and said, "No it's okay bachha. Its just I was worried. Nothing else and you should go to sleep. Good night."

(Child)

"Okay ma. Good night. Take care.", She hung up the call and sighed as Adya didn't suspect her lie because mothers are very good at catching their children lie and if we ask them how they do it then this is their universal answer.

'Main ma hu, mujhe sab pata hota hai.'

(I am a mother, i know everything.)

Shivanya called Sid but he didn't pick up. She looked at the rain which was still pouring, continuously.
"Where is this sid at this late? He is not here nor at his home. Then where is he? It's raining too.", She mumbled, calling sid continuously.

'I will be back.'

"Wait a minute. He didn't come back?", She mumbled in shock.
"What the freaking hell?"

She took her car keys and ran downstairs. On her way she collided with Ace, Seb, and Xavier. 'Are they owl or what? Don't they sleep? And why the heck they are roaming in the corridor? Trying to give someone a heart attack at night?', Shivanya thought, frowning.

"What happened to you? Where are you going at this time?", Xavier asked in confusion. "Sid is missing.", She answered."WHAT?!", The trio yelled at the same time making her flinch.

"Stop shouting.", She hit Seb's arm who hissed and rubbed his arm, pouting. "So you are going to find him at this time? Have you seen outside? It's raining.", Ace said, worriedly.

Shivanya looked at him and no words came from her mouth. She blinked her eyes, her gaze fell on his lips making her eyes widened.

Kiss

She shook her head to let those thoughts remove from her stupid mind. "Ya I am going and don't try to stop me.", Shivanya narrowed her eyes at him who was giving her a look of disapproval, and started walking downstairs.

"Wait I am coming too.", She smiled when she heard Ace's words and his footsteps coming closer to her.

"Me too" "Me too", Seb and Xavier followed Ace. She looked at them in disbelief. "If someone saw me with these three bulky men at this time, they will think that I am going to kill someone and they are my bodyguards who will Clean the work afterwards.", She muttered under her breath.

She gulped when she found Ace standing closer to her, very close.

"What happened?", Ace asked, she looked at him who was looking very innocently at him. Her eyes again diverted to his lips.
'Fuck my life.', She cursed in her mind and shook her head.

He smirked when he saw her eyes diverting to his lips.

"Let's go.", She announced as she moved forward, followed by the Trio.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya got on the driver seat and Ace on the passenger side. And the other two in the back.

Shivanya called Sid but he again didn't pick up. "I swear I will kill him today.", Shivanya muttered as she again called him and put the phone on the speaker.

She moved the car out of the palace boundaries. She again dialled his number and this time he picked up the call.

"Where the fuck are you?", She yelled the moment he picked up the call. "I-i don't know.", Sid answered, his voice a little slurry.

All four jerked forward when suddenly Shivanya stopped the car. "Wait a damn minute! Are you drunk?!", She looked at her phone in disbelief. "D-drunk?! Who? Not I!", Sid said. Shivanya clenched her jaw.

The rain was hitting the windows as the thunderstorms roared in the background.

"What do you think of yourself, Haan?! You are not at home nor did you tell anyone where you are. At this time your mom is calling me to know where the fuck are you but you know what you didn't even tell your friends about your damn location. Not picking up the damn calls and above of all you are fucking drunk. What the fuck is wrong with you? I will kill you when I find you.", She poured all her anger on the person on the other side.

But the only response she got is, "Don't shout at me." Ace bite his lips to prevent the smile that is coming on his lips seeing her this frustrated. 'But even in this much frustration she looks beautiful.'

(Author:- don't you think that this man is so obsessed with my girl 😒😒
And ya Shivanya is my girl 😤)

"And I know you will not kill me.", Sid said, she could imagine him pouting while saying.

"And why do you think so Mr Oberoi?", She asked back sarcastically. "Because I know all of your secrets.", She could feel him grinning like a freaking fool. She clenched her jaw in anger.

"What secrets?", Seb asked as everyone looked at him in disbelief. "Do you really think this is the time to know my secrets?", She asked in disbelief. Seb shook his head in no.

"Wait I will tell you. Once she-", Sid got interrupted by Shivanya "Shut up!"

"Sharab pi rakhi hai but tab bhi English boli ja rhi h, mother tongue ko to bhul hi jao salo.", She muttered under her breath, frustrated.

(You have drunk alcohol but still English is being spoken, forget the mother tongue.)

"Tell me where are you?", Shivanya asked calmly, trying to be calm.
"I don't know.", Sid muttered. "THEN WHERE THE HELL-", She stopped herself from shouting. She took some deep breaths and again asked, "Sid please tell me where are you?"

"I said I don't know.", Sid again said the same thing. "Itne sare chutiye meri hi zindagi me kyu hai .", She said pinching her nose bridge.
"Shivanya Don't curse.", Shivanya glared at her phone and yelled, "Shut up!"

(Why so many bitches in my life only.)

"Sid I am asking you last time where the fuck are you? If you didn't tell me now then I will tell all your secrets to your dad.", She played his dad card which she knew will work perfectly and it did as Sid told them his location.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
They reached where Sid was present. It was a bunglow. Shivanya parked the car outside it. They didn't have any umbrella so they quickly dashed inside and knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"By the way whose bungalow is this?", Seb asked. "My dad's.", Shivanya mumbled absent mindly. She was trying to shake those memories away. She clenched her fist tightly, took a deep breath. Ace observed her keenly and frowned at her behaviour.

An elderly looking man, who was the caretaker of this Bungalow, opened the door. Shivanya smiled at him with hesitancy. She looked inside the bungalow as her breathing quickened. Those memories were coming back.

She blinked her eyes, calmed her breathing and with hesitancy entered the bungalow. The man who opened the door looked at her worriedly.

"Where is he?", Shivanya asked directly without any delay, because she can't stand there anymore, it was suffocating her, killing her from inside. And she does not want it to happen.

If death wants to reach her, it will be only after she will complete her revenge.

This is her promise to herself.

"In the pool side.", The man said as she went toward the pool side without saying anything. Ace found her behaviour foreign, very foreign.

She was acting differently after the moment Sid told them his location.
He looked around the living room of the bungalow. 'What is that which making you so much worry about, tesoro? Why are you so acting differently?'

Shivanya walked toward Sid, whose back was facing her, with hesitancy. Sid was sitting on the edge of pool with his leg inside it, getting drenched in the rain. Empty bottles of Alcohol scattered beside him and one in his hand.

Shivanya, herself was getting wet in the rain. She has always loved rain but right now she was not liking it. She was again having that unsettling feelings in her heart.

She wanted to turn around and run because she knew that what she was going to see, she would surely hate, but she didn't do what her brain demanded from her.

She did what her heart requested her to do.

Cause sometimes it's better to face the things you hate than that regret that will kill you, slowly, painfully and you couldn't be able to do anything apart from regret.

Ace, Seb and Xavier didn't come behind her, they were just standing and looking at both of the friends from afar. Ace folded his hands, he was having a gut feeling that whatever will happen now is going to be very hurtful for Shivanya.

She placed her hand on Sid's shoulder hesitantly. The moment he tilted his neck to look at her, her heart got broken in infinite pieces.

Small pearls were flowing from his eyes as he sobbed. She knew that this man was hiding his pain by saying those jokes. This man was hiding his pain by a smile on his face.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes as she whispered his name, "Sid..."
He smiled with tears in his eyes which again broke her heart.

"I was a fool-", Shivanya interrupted Sid, she cupped his cheeks in her hands and whispered, "No you were not a fool. You were just in love."

Rain drenched both of them as they stayed there looking at each other. One with pain in his eyes and one with hope in her eyes.

"It hurts Shivi..", He complaint, like a child do to his mother. "It really hurts.", He mumbled. "I know it hurts. I know but you have to fight Sid. I am always there with you no matter what.", She tried to calm him.

More tears made their way through his eyes, his eyes became red. He hugs her waist tightly, wrapping his hands around her, pressing his face on her clothed stomach seeking warmth.

"Cry if you want Sid but....", Sid looked at her, "But only if it's for yourself not for someone who doesn't deserve it." The moment she whispered those words tears started flowing out from his eyes.

He screamed in agony, Shivanya shut her eyes listening his screams.

He started wailing loudly, he didn't care if anyone heard. It doesn't matter to him today as he was not crying over anyone, he was crying for himself.

The sky also wailed with him as rain started pouring heavily, thunderstorms roared with his screams accompanying him as he let out his pain.

The trio who were looking at them from afar were a little surprised as they have always seen Sid flirting, happy, in a jolly mood but now they have seen a totally different side of him.

It's really true that the people who smile more than necessary have caged an immense pain in their heart, that they try to hide with a smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
With a little help, they made Sid lay down on his bed, in the palace.

"Sid... Please go and change. You will get cold.", Shivanya tried to make him sit up but he didn't budge.

"I am sorry Shivi... I-i shouldn't h-have called you in that bu-ngalow. I am really sorry.", He whispered that Shivanya heard and smiled at him, "It's okay. It doesn't matter. Now please can you go and change your clothes."

Sid nodded and went inside the closet with wobbly legs.

"What happened to him?", Ace asked the moment Sid entered the closet. She turned around and found him very close to her.

She gazed in his eyes and whispered, "I have told you before too Ace that everyone has a past. Everyone has some secrets and if secrets got spilled this early then what's the fun."

Their breath got mingled with each other as their eyes fell on each other lips.

'Fuck'

'Damn it'

Next morning; 11th day of Shivanya's stay:-

Shivanya was struggling to tie the strings of her kurti. She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came in her view.

"Can I?", Someone asked from behind. She recognised the voice immediately. It was Ace. From the Last night, she was trying to avoid him but it didn't happen, infact she was with him at the night too. And after that the morning came so fast. So now here she is, on a mission to avoid Ace.

Mission name - Avoid Mr. King

In which she successfully got lost at the first attempt only as the moment she got out of her room he called her from behind.

'Why my destiny wants me to die in embarrassment?! Haan, why?!', She cringed at herself for thinking of such a filmy type of dialogue.

After what happened yesterday night the only thing she wants is to stay miles away from him. But it is practically impossible as they are literally sharing the same roof.

She turned around only to meet with his chest as he was standing very close to her.
'When did he come this close??', She wondered.

He raised his eyebrows at her.
"Y-yeah.... You can.", She answered and again turned around. Now her back was facing his front.

He slid her beautiful dark brown hair to one side. The mere touch of his fingers sent a tingling sensation to her whole body.He took the strings of her kurti in his veiny hands and pulled it as her bare back collided with his chest. Her breath hitched at this act.

He said nothing and just started tying it but his heart was beating rapidly. His hands started sweating. He just wanted to kiss that mole on her back which is only increasing the beauty of her bare back.

Every hair strand of her body stood up as his hot breath fell near her neck.
"Done.", He said in his husky voice near her ear and walked away as he didn't know what he would have done if he would have waited a single second there.

How was the chapter? Do you like it?

Favorite part of the chapter?

Do you like how Shivanya dealt with Shreya?

Siya and Shiv 🤌🤌
(They are literally love)

Opinion on Tina??

Do you liked AcYa closeness?

Do you liked Shivanya's opinion on love? Is she right?

They kissed!!! They freaking kissed!!

What do you mean it was Accidental?? 😤😒

Opinion on Sid??
What do you think about his breakdown?

The gift sent by RSR??

Review of this chapter?

Something very very very exciting coming in this next chapter 😸

So ya how are you guys doing? All good?

Please vote comment and follow.

Take care, byee....

Love Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
19K 992 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
129K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
2.2M 633 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...