Ash the Dragon Specialist

Par kurenohikari

"Tell me Ash, would you like me to teach you about pokemon? About how to take care of them? Cure them when th... Plus

When it all began
Growing up
Life Choices
A new friend
Of best friends and homesickness
There's more to training than just power
Are you ready?
Interlude: Ele's P.O.V
The evolution mystery
Finally, the trio is complete!
Jealousy and Friendship
Kalos - Mega Evolution Part I
Kalos - Mega Evolution Part II
I am back!
Kalos - Mega Evolution Part III
Kalos - Vacation
Back to School
Senior Year - Part I
Senior Year - Part II
Senior Year - Part III
An explosive start
Interlude II: Landon's P.O.V
A Grand Debut
The Rock Gym
Interlude III: Agni's P.O.V
The Encore
A Flame Ignited
The Grass Gym
A Rival Makes an Appearance
Having fun on stage!
New Beginnings
Adventures along the way
Still Standing
Hope and Fear
The Fighting Gym
One Deep Breath
Lake Valor
Nature's Collection
Tiger Lily
The Ghost Gym
Interlude IV: Aeolus' P.O.V
The Steel Gym
One Step Closer
PokeRinger
The Ice Gym
The Pyramid
The Water Gym
Twinleaf Festival
The Countdown Begins
The Electric Gym
The Grand Festival - Part I
The Grand Festival - Part II
Lily of the Valley Conference - Part I
Lily of the Valley Conference - Part II
Lily of the Valley Conference - Part III
Lily of the Valley Conference - Part IV
Aloha!
Home Sweet Home
The Trio Badge
The Journey Continues
The Basic Badge
Interlude VI: Astrape
The Insect Badge
Don't Poke the Sleeping Dragon
Matters of the Heart
Pokemon Club Battle Tournament - Part I
Pokemon Club Battle Tournament - Part II
The Bolt Badge
Interrlude VII: Bruce's P.O.V
The Quake Badge
Ruins
The Jet Badge
Interlude VIII: Ares' P.O.V
The Freeze Badge
Marigold's Choice
Mom! I'm Home!
The Legend Badge
Reports
Hoenn Grand Festival
The Ball of Dreams and Love
Eeveelutions Everywhere!
The Vertress Conference - Part I
The Vertress Conference - Part II
The Vertress Conference - Part III
The Vertress Conference - Part IV
The Vertress Conference - Part V
Dreams Come True
Interrlude IX: Nephele's P.O.V
And This Makes Ten
The Ghost Master
The Fighting Master
The Dark Master
The Psychic Master
Interlude X: Chione's P.O.V
The Champion
The Coronation
Apologies and Challenges
Breaking News!
The Grand Finale

Interlude V: Drako's P.O.V

937 35 5
Par kurenohikari

The blinding light of the sun had me closing my eyes as soon as I was released from my Poke Ball. Looking around I noticed that Nephele and Ladon were missing. "Who is that Altaria?" Aoelus asked, glaring daggers at the blue-scaled dragon laughing alongside Ladon. If I had not been so shocked to see my Thunder-mate laughing with someone other than a Thunder member, I would have been snickering at how noticeable was Aoelus' jealousy.

"Why is that Altaria not golden like our Alpha? Is she sick?" Bruce tilted his head and asked innocently. In moments like this I realize how young Bruce truly was, he has gotten so big and strong that I sometimes forget that Bruce came from a pokemon egg Ash had hatched.

"No, Alpha is simply special," I decided to focus and answer Bruce's question first. "She is what humans call a shiny pokemon, they are born with a different fur or scale tone than their species. With Altarias a shiny pokemon is born with golden scales rather than blue scales."

"Oh... Alpha is prettier," Bruce stated, not sounding that interested in all the science talk. Which was ok, as everyone has different likes and dislikes. But his deadpan tone made me laugh. "Still, how does she know Alpha and big brother Ladon."

Aeolus growled, glaring threateningly towards said Altaria. "Yes, how does she know him? I mean them! How does she know them?!"

I snorted at how obvious Aeolus was being. "Smooth, you sounded quite convincing."

"Shut up!" Aeolus seethed, turning towards me with a growl.

I raised an eyebrow at the pseudo-legendary dragon. He might be able to match Ladon when it comes to raw power in a way that none of us can, not even Alpha. But I still have years of training and experience on him, not to mention he had not achieved his last evolution that long ago. I can and will take him on if he keeps on that attitude. Even Nephertite could match him now if she pushed herself, she was a pseudo-legendary pokemon as well... Arceus Ash has three pseudo-legendaries! Our Thunder has three pseudo-legendaries! We are awesome!

Shaking my head, I focused on the issue at hand. "You are normally quite a sweet dragon... unless it involves Ladon. Then you become quite the territorial dragon. But it's not like you have any right to be territorial, it's not like you've taken him as your mate."

"It's not that easy," Aeolus looked away with an embarrassed flush. "He is the second-in-command of the Thunder and I'm just a newcomer, the penultimate to joing the Thunder."

I sighed and shook my head at how idiotic the two pseudo-legendaries in our Thunder were behaving. Even Ladon was whining about how handsome Aeolus looked and how unfair it was that he could not make the first move because it would be an abuse of power from his part as the second-in-command. I was happy that Ladon was taking his position quite seriously, but come on! "Stop whining and act like the dragon you are! You like him, tell him and get it over with. What's the worst he can say? No?"

"That is terrifying!" Aeolus complained, pouting like a hatchling. "I love him... but he..."

Arceus kill me now! I complained internally. Judgment sounds perfect right now.

"Guys! I have someone very important for you to meet," Ash appeared before us smiling. My heart felt all warm and complete as I looked at his Sunflora smile, the same smile that became the light of my way ever since I became part of the Thunder. I was so happy to have been chosen by Ash and Nephele, after being ignored by all the other students, that I could have cried. I know now that the other had been waiting for Ash to come and get me, but back then I had felt so bad and deserted. However, when Ash had appeared before me with his Sunflora smile it had been all forgotten and I had felt ready to burst in happiness. "This is Wilma, she is coach tutor from the Village of Dragons back in Unova." I raised an eyebrow at that, impressed as the Village of Dragons was legendary back in Unova. "She moved to Sinnoh about four years ago and looked over Ladon for a little while."

We all turned towards Ladon surprised by that little fact. We all thought that Ash had been Ladon's first tariner, like he was for all of us. Were we wrong all along?

"I was a wild hatchling who wanted to learn Draco Meteor," Ladon grumbled, finally answering the question in our eyes. "I was stubborn and I met Ash and Alpha right where you are standing right now. At the end, I decided to join them and become part of their two member Thunder." I was stunned to see him blush at the memory, though it made me snicker at the memory of a brash Ladon. He had been quite a determined and stubborn Gible. "They had come here with Drayden-sensei and Mama Delia for Altaria," he gestured to the blue-scaled Altaria, who bowed gracefully at us. "Her trainer was abusive and she needed help. Afterwards Grandma Wilma went to pay her a visit and decided to take her in as part of her team."

My heart gave out for the poor Altaria. I've heard the horrible stories from Alpha about her time before Ash, it was horrible. So many stories from the rescued dragons and pokemon at the Nature Reserve, each one worse than the other. It was at moments like that, that I realize how lucky we all were for having such a wonderful trainer. He was kind, good, and wise. We could have not asked for anyone better to lead us.

Just look at what he had achieved!

A Thunder composed of an Altaria, a Garchomp, a Haxorus, a Goodra, a Noivern, a Dragonite, and a Charizard... now that was no easy feat for a recently turned sixteen years-old-boy. We all work well together and live harmously. That just does not happen in wild Thunders. It was because of Ash! He was the key to our success and our strength! And we were all just so thankful!

"We were passing nearby and decided to stop and say hi," Ash continued, oblivious to our conversation, beaming towards us like the sun. "The best thing is that Grandma Wilma has decided to help me teach you Draco Meteor!" Ash's announcement was met with disbelief. We were going to be taught Draco Meteor by a professional move tutor and someone from the Village of Dragons? Can this get any better? "So, Nephele, Drako, Nephertite, and Bruce you will have an ardous couple of weeks. So will you Aeolus, but as you already know the move you will be partnering with Ladon and Altaria to practice is and perfectionate it. Agni, I know this will be hard for you and make you feel excluded, but do not worry! You and I will have a one-on-one training session in which I will teach you Overheat!"

I smiled when I heard the youngest of our Thunder-members roar in victory. Poor Agni tends to feel left out as the only none Dragon-type pokemon in the Thunder, but that does not make him any less of a family member. I was happy for Agni to have some private time with Ash, as I know how much he appreciates it. He adores being the center of attention of our training, ever since he was a small and adorable Charmander. Which I still cannot believe had only been a year ago! Being on the road and facing against Gym Leaders was truly different from simply staying at Opelucid City and trainignn among ourselves. It was clear by the speed of how we've been progressing.

Shakaing my head I turned to focus on Grandma Wilma, who had taken a step foward, after Ash and Agni had left, to start her lesson. As my attention turned towards Grandma Wilma, her presence seemed to command respect, carrying an air of wisdom and experience. Her Altaria demonstrated the intricacies of Draco Meteor. Her wings folded in front of her body, then extended gracefully, as an ethereal orange light emerged from within her chest, casting a warm glow across her scales. The light spread, bathing her entire form in a radiant orange hue. As the pokemon raised her head, an incandescent ball of energy formed before her beak, the very essence of power and potential.

With a burst of energy, Altaria launched the luminous ball skyward. The ball exploded with a radiant burst, fragments of light scattering like a celestial fireworks display. The sight was mesmerizing, a dance of orange spheres against the backdrop of the sky. The demonstration was short-lived but left an indelible image in our minds.

Then came the pivotal moment – the training session. Grandma Wilma, her demeanor patient and encouraging, led us through the motions, breaking down the intricate steps of the move. We gathered around, absorbing every detail of the technique. Altaria had moved away with Ladon and Aeolus, providing guidance through her own actions. Attempting to replicate the movements proved more challenging than it appeared. The coordination required between our body and the energy we held within was intricate. Altaria's graceful execution was far from easy to match, but we were determined to master it. We repeated the gestures tirelessly, determined to unlock the power of Draco Meteor.

Aeolus, though somewhat distracted by his thoughts, channeled his energy into each movement. Bruce's youthful enthusiasm was infectious, and while his size may have been imposing, his spirit was unshakable. Nephertite and Alpha exhibited a mix of their own unique approaches, blending experience and determination. The hours seemed to blend into each other as the sun traversed the sky, casting shadows around us. Our frustration transformed into determination, our clumsy attempts gradually morphing into more refined motions.

With each practiced gesture, I could sense the energy within me responding, a connection forming between my intention and the power I held. The movements that initially felt awkward now flowed with more fluidity, as if my body was becoming attuned to the very essence of the move. As the day transitioned to dusk, we continued our training. Under Grandma Wilma's watchful eye we strived to harness the brilliance of Draco Meteor. It was not easy and neither will be the following two weeks, but we will make it and we will achieve it!

I just know it!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.9K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
1.3K 82 15
In this story male main character is Satoshi( Ash) Ketchum and female main character is Serena Yvonne In this story one boy who live in pallet town...
520 35 33
Join Raido, a young Pokémon enthusiast from the tranquil town of New Bark in the Johto region, as he embarks on the adventure of a lifetime on his th...
13.7K 180 33
It has been ages since Ash left both May and Dawn, and now it is time for them to move on over the loss of adventuring with that certain friend. Trav...