Treasure (Ban X Reader)

بواسطة Lexsssu

Ban believes that he no longer has a reason to live... At least until he's met with a pair of (Eye Color) eye... المزيد

Moment
Ephemeral
Promise
Tá súil
Fury
Felicity
Bright
Unsaid
Forgotten
Ghost
Nostalgia
Vow
Cute
Dreams
Life
Run
Greed
Vale
Alone
Quiet
Selfish
Plea
Weirdo
Dance

Laugh

410 13 9
بواسطة Lexsssu

He still remembers the first time he ever made you laugh.

Even if it had been so many years since then, Ban could never forget how it had the power to light up a room and lift up his spirits. The little you in his mind's eye had so much power contained such a tiny body.

However, it's moments like these that reminded him of the fact that you'd grown up practically in the blink of an eye.

The present sight of you laughing as you swiftly evaded all the men who got a little too close with twists and twirls has him feeling warm. You made it look so easy, like you were just a dancer following the carefully crafted choreography that had been decided upon before the performance itself.

Ban feels his breath hitch in his throat.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
71.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...