The Galaxy of Despair

By AnimeLover614

Embark on a thrilling adventure as Y/n finds herself in an extraordinary alternate universe yet again. But th... More

Yanderes
Information About Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1: Morning Sunshine β˜€οΈ
Chapter 2: The Encounter
Chapter 3: Confuzzled
Chapter 4: Discovery
Chapter 5: Regrets
Chapter 7: Situation
Chapter 8: Quest
Chapter 9: Halloween
Chapter 10: Adventures Beyond
Chapter 11: Dreams
Chapter 12: Trickery
Chapter 13: Suprise
Chapter 14: Risks
Chapter 15: Situations
Chapter 17: Bad Idea, Right?
Chapter 16: Lotus Flower
Chapter 18: The beginning of the end
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Looking at the Stars

Chapter 6: Embarrassment

53 3 6
By AnimeLover614

I was listening to a song from an old television show called Lazy town or something and didn't realize that my headphones weren't connected...

I walked down to the cafeteria still not knowing that my headphones were still not connected...

"-Never use a messy recipe, the cake will end up crazy~ If you do the cooking by the book! Then you'll have a ca-"

My music cut off for some reason and there was a small pause for around a second until a different song played on full blast on the speakers...

"-Break it down b**ch, let me see you back it up
drop that a*s down low then
pick that motherf**ker up! Break it down b**ch, let me see you back it up drop that a*s down low then pick that motherf**ker up! "

I was shocked... Like what happened... 

"Y/n~"

"..."

"Your headphones weren't connected~ We all heard the song~"

My heart sunk after Yang said that... My cheeks burnt in embarrassment and anger... I started hyperventilating from having a panic and anxiety attack from all the people staring at me... And seconds later I fell to the ground and almost cracked my skull open, but Douma saved me... And later I fainted...

Okay... This is why me and Douma are best friends... Not only does he love Aimi and Galaxily, but he treats me so nicely like an overprotective best friend would do... It's so sweet of him...

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

"It's me Aisha..."

"Uwu... Are you alright?"

"Huh? Who said uwu?"

"Uwu... That is me, Uwulinda! "

"Why do you look so familiar?"

"Idk... Well Gtg! I am watching TikToks Rn... Uwu..."

The bird flew off with a phone... I wonder if it stole that phone from someone... Who knows... Ah well... 

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the hospital... 

"Are you alright, Y/n? I got that ****** away from you as quick as I could..."

"I-I think... I- I feel better..."

"Well that's good to hear~"

"Douma your gay aren't you?"

"HuH?"

"Well you are obsessed with collecting pride pins, pride fags, and stuff like that, so I just assumed-"

"I am bisexual..."

"Oh... Okay..."

"Why did you bring that up so randomly?"

"I... Dunno..."

"(Sigh) You can't just bring these topics up so bluntly Y/n... You should know that by now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.2K 35
β—€IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. β—₯ 【 GENSHINIMPACT x DEMON SLAYER】 【 WARNING BOOK MIGHT...
20.2K 738 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
409K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...
47.1K 1K 27
Y/N L/N is the Space Hashira, who is experiencing abuse. After her father killed her mother he framed her making the villagers think she was the actu...