REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update

61. Five years after

2.4K 150 62
By ggukieminie

Enjoy the treat💞
...
.
.
×-----×

" Babybabe, hey. " Jungkook greeted sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse. He just got home and he is now walking towards Jimin.

Before Jungkook could even reach Jimin with the strong urge to hug him, the latter suddenly turns his whole body to meet Jungkook and reaches for his face. Jungkook freezes and tries to savor the moment, the longiness for the touch and being touched after spending long days at work and those sleepless and cold nights spent just to meet the deadlines.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook, greeting him back. " Hi love. Welcome back. " almost whispering.

Jimin just finished checking upon the kids if they are sleeping or not Fortunately, they were. The checking everynight is somehow necessary especially upon their naughty little Jiminie who has the habit of fake sleeping. He is currently 5 years old and a stubborn at that.

Jungkook smiled back, he can't hide his happiness seeing Jimin again, this close-- listening to his voice in person and the way he calls him love. He is now at ease.

" Yeah', I'm finally home. "

For a few minutes they held on to each other, kissing as they haven't seen each other in a week.

After the kiss, Jungkook stares at Jimin's bare face. This moment. He loves that look, where Jimin's lips are plump from kissing with his cheeks flushed.

He pulled Jimin closer pressing his body against his own. " W-hat? " Jimin stuttered. He's so caught up with the kiss that he didn't realized what was now happening to them.

" Babybabe-- " Jungkook murmurs, his voice is so low that Jimin had to keep his mouth shut in order to hear the rest of what the taller is going to say. " I've missed you my Jagiya. " Jungkook added. It sounds so sweet.

In response to it, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging him tightly. " It's been awhile, hasn't it? " He whispers next to Jungkook's ear, with a smile flashed on his lips. " I've missed you too my yeobo. " He confessed.

Satisfied to it--Jungkook lowers his head putting his forehead on Jimin's shoulder, listening quietly to the steady stump of the shorter's heart. Jimin merely stood there accepting them all. Attention is something Jimin doesn't want to starve Jungkook. Apparently he has changed, like a lot and for the better.

Jungkook's head moves. Jimin can feel his breath against his neck, then against his skin just above the collar, almost a sigh-- " Babybabe.. "

" Hm? " Jimin hums.

Jungkook leaves soft kisses, giving gentle as his lips slowly moves up to the nape of Jimin's exposed milky neck.

He showered Jimin gentle kisses to tiny nibbles and a little bit of tongue- making sure that he sent the signal properly. He wishes to get a positive reaction, he lightly blows on the spots where his tongue has been. Slow and steady is the name of the game.

There were no signs of protest on the part of Jimin. Good thing because Jungkook had no plans of stopping tonight.

Just when things got heated and Jimin was about to give in- his phone rang.

At first, they stopped, more like Jimin grips Jungkook's arm and shakes it lightly to stop him from moving. Jungkook did but with a snort. Jimin peeked on his phone in his pocket and Jungkook too.

" Taelien " Jungkook blurts out, reading the name of the caller. " It's just hyung " He pushed the phone lightly, " He probably just want to talk to you about his trip. " explaining the situation while starting to resume to where they left- steamy night. " Call him back after we're done. " He pleaded while holding Jimin's face.

" It's Tae. " Jimin emphasized with a raised brow.

" Yeah? I can see that. " Jungkook didn't flnch.

They looked at each other for a long time, the phone keeps ringing until it stops, then rang once again.

Jungkook chortles, finally breaking the silence. Of course, this is what Jimin meant when he said It's Tae- the boy won't stop calling Jimin when he started it. He would never believe that Jimin is busy unless Jimin says so. That Tae also had no idea that Jungkook is home tonight and that they were probably be lovemaking at this hour.

" Just say we're having sex. " Jungkook jokingly suggested. If Jimin agrees, then that's good. But Jimin is Jimin, when did he ever listen to anyone?

" tsk. " He glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook pouts. " What? It's a good excuse. Very reasonable. " Jimin merely gave him a blank face. " Beside, just look at this big guy here- " He is referring to his boner. " He's hungry. Ah! More like hangry. "

*A/N: It's the combi of Hungry and Angry😁

Jimin touched it earning a soft groan and hiss from Jungkook. " He'll be fine. " He said flatly with a pat on Jungkook's firm back. " Take a cold shower and wear a comfy clothes. "

Jungkook's eyes widened. " How can you say that? " Frustration is evident in his voice especially his face. It says there everything.

" What do you expect me to say? "

" I missed you like a lot. " Jungkook heaves.

Jungkook sighs- fucking wrong person. It's Park Jimin everyone. " Not that. "

" What is it then? " Jimin asked. It seems like he was urging Jungkook to say it loud.

Jungkook clears his throat. " When I'm acting like this- "

" Like what? A dog in heat? " Jimin cut him off.

" Jeon Jimin! " Jimin let out a voiceless laugh while his eyes sparkle, motioning Jungkook to continue talking. With a scowl, Jungkook speaks- " As I was saying, when I am horny then you should too. Say yes and offer your Jibooty to me. "

Jimin listened then merely quote- " Are we good? " Now that Jungkook has let it out.

" I'm serious. " Jungkook clarified.

" Oh, sure. " Jimin shakes his head. How can he take Jungkook's word seriously when the boy is pouting this cute. He is sulking. " Later. " Becoming playful, he eyed down- " You too buddy. " He made a quick note, eyeing Jungkook's erection. It is seemingly look painful.

Jungkook's face lightens. " Did I hear that right? " He could almost tell the excitement in Jungkook's voice.

" Mhm-mmm. " Jimin hummed with a nod.

" Yes! " Jungkook blurts out, " Thanks love. " And kissing Jimin's lip as he couldn't contain the joy. He kissed him again, even longer then he finally let go of Jimin. " I'll take a shower then, while you talk with hyung. "

Jimin agrees. His phone stops ringing so Jimin had to call back. He's confident that it's not because Tae is in danger, beside, he is with Suga and it's been so long since the last chaos. Leo and the gang are gone. Nothing, but peace eversince that day.

It only takes two rings, Tae took the call- he's crying. " J-iminie.. " He sniffles.

" Tae? " Jimin was confused. " What's wrong? "

" Everything! " Tae shouted with a huff.

Jimin is relieved. At this point, he was convinced that Tae is just overreacting again, he is being his usual self.

" Jiminie, can I come over to your house? Just for tonight please. " And the doorbell rang. " Open the door please. "

tsk. Of course, he's already in front.

" Wait. "

Jimin went down, he opened the door himself and there he saw Tae standing alone with his bag. The way Jimin sees it, he has a strong feeling that Tae was there for a long minutes ago.

The moment their eyes met, " Jiminie- " Tae broke down that Jimin had to catch him. It's as if his knees wobble and gave out.

" Tae what- " Jimin stops questioning him when he heard his sob like a child in his embrace. " Let's go inside. " He dragged Taehyung inside, patiently waiting him to calm down.

Tae is sitting on the sofa while Jimin is staring with his back settled against the wall and crossed arm. He is waiting until Tae is ready to talk.

It didn't take him that long to wait.

" Jiminie- " Tae looks up, meeting Jimin's deep gaze. The shorter is hella in a serious mood right now. " Midget- " He meant Suga. " -he doesn't love me anymore. "

Jimin quirks an eyebrow. " Did he tell you that? " He asked, keeping his doubt to himself.

Tae shakes his head. " No but he didn't tell me that he loves me too as much as I want to hear it. " He had to elaborate because he could tell from the way Jimin is gazing- he is not buying the drama.

" How many I love yous do you want him to tell you anyway? "

" It's not even about the I love you. " Tae snorts. " Seriously, I'm not going to cry over that. You think, I'm that petty? "

Jimin shrugs. " Tell me about it, Tae. " He challenged him.

Tae pouts. " I was looking forward to this trip okay. But look what happened, a total disaster. "

" It's a business trip Tae. " Jimin corrected him.

" Whatever. " Tae snarled.

Jimin is now managing the company his mother left him. It was initially managed by Jungkook who taught him everything and now he succeeded it. Jungkook went back prosecuting, and was planning to apply to become a Court Judge. Suga is helping too.

Jimin asked Suga to speak with a prospective client on his behalf because he can't make it. He has of an equal matter to attend to.

The problem here is that Tae decided to become the bad bitch- he insisted accompanying Suga because according to him he had no shows to film and he is resting. Just because he heard that the place is so beautiful and all that he is priviledged too.

" The place is so beautiful- " Tae states dreamily with his eyes glistening while remembering every scenery his eyes have landed on. " Everything is perfect. The timing, the music in the background and the food served are all- purrfect! "

He looks silly, Jimin thought.

" If everything is perfect as you say, I don't see the problem now. "

Tae rolls his eyes. " It's too perfect that it was so disappointing. "

" Because? " Jimin is starting to lose patience. Why does Tae has to sound so vague.

" Just Nothing. "

" Nothing? " Jimin repeated.

" Yah, Nothing. He did nothing about it. He just let it slide like so what if the place is beautiful and everything is too perfect. " Tae is so disappointed.

" So what do you want him to do with the place? Destroy it? "

" That's exactly what he did. He destroyed the moment. "

" Oh. " Jimin said in awe.

" I was so ready to say yes. "

Jimin frowns. " You, what? "

" He was expecting for a proposal. "

" Thank you very much Jeon Jungkook! Fucking finally, the smart one! " Tae blurted out with a clap.

Jungkook suddenly appeared at the scene, backhugging Jimin. " That's what he meant love. " He kissed Jimin's cheek and greeted Tae. " Hi, hyung. "

" Hello Prosecutor Jeon. I see you're back. I hope I didn't interrupt something between you two. " He teased.

" Ah, don't worry Hyung. You actually did. " Jungkook winked that Jimin had to slap him.

" tsk. "

" Hahaha! " Tae laughed out loud as if he wasn't just crying awhile ago. " Don't blame me for being a cockblock, I enjoyed that. "

" Hello, hyung? Do me a favor and pick up your lonely boyfriend now. " Jungkook and Tae were shocked to find that Jimin is already calling Suga to come over.

" Jimin- what?! " Tae whisper-yelled.

" Once and for all, can you- " Jimin was hugged tightly by Jungkook while Tae snatched the phone from him and ended the call immediately.

Jimin huffed in annoyance.

" Don't be a spoilsport, baby. " Jungkook murmured next to his ear. " They are not going to like it. You can not blurt that out, you are going to spoil everything. "

" Ha! Tell that to him. " Jimin meant Tae.

" Huh? " Tae pretended to not know anything.

" Is that not what you want Tae, for me to spill it out so that D hyung would know? "

" Of course not. " Tae grins. " Let the midget figures that out. "

Jimin frowns, glancing at Jungkook's face only to get an affirmation there. A nod. " Both of you are so weird. "

" No, we're being romantic while you and midget are being pathetic and hopeless- lowgets. " Tae snapped.

" If you want something, say it loud. You don't expect us to read what's on your mind, do you? "

" Nope, be mindful of the situation. That's how you'll understand the feeling. "

Unbelievable. " Don't expect him to propose to you this soon then, unless you are man enough to initiate. " Jimin is being assertive. He felt a light shake from Jungkook, it's like he was telling him that what he said is too much.

Tae's sad face now is what Jungkook meant.

Jungkook excuses himself to give Jimin and Tae some privacy and talk without any reservations. He doesn't want to disrupt them. Besides, he too needed to get going- as much as he wants to catch up with Jimin- he's tired. He'll rest first.

" You know Agust D more than I know him. " Jimin breaks the silence, hoping to get Tae's attention. " He doesn't like doing things that everyone else does. He has his own way of expressing how much he cares for you. In your case, did he ever fail to make you feel loved? "

Tae shakes his head. " No. "

" So what is this, he doesn't love me anymore, all about? "

" You don't get it Jiminie. " Tae breathes out. " I want his commitment and assurance. "

" He's already committed to you. He is dating you exclusively. "

" I want to get married and build a family just like you two guys. "

Jimin get it. " Why don't you propose then? "

Tae squints his eyes. " But I want him to do that. I want to feel the magical feeling. I'm sure you've felt it that day Jungkook proposed to you. "

"tsk. What magical are you talking about? " Jimin huffed in disbelief. " I was in labor, remember? Talking about right timing. "

" Still, Prosecutor Jeon proposed to you. Something I was hoping my Midget will do to me. " Tae made a face.

" You're not disappointed because he wasn't proposing. " Jimin states. " It was because you are comparing your fate with everyone else. "

" I was not. "

" Of course you are Tae. " Jimin is so firm about telling it to his face. " Your intellect may be confused, but your emotion will never lie to you. "

" What is that supposed to mean? "

" Deep down, you know that he loves you so much, with or without a marriage. You're as blind as you want to be Tae. " After he's done talking, the doorbell rang again. " Speaking of the devil. " He was so sure it's Suga.

" Jiminie. " Tae grabs his hand, stopping him from completely leaving his side.
" Please don't mention a single thing to him. " He pleaded Jimin. Something about the idea, he felt a bit ashamed of it.

" I respect that." Jimin assured him. " Beside, Jungkook is right. I shouldn't be spoiling things with you two. "

Tae smiles lazily. " That's right. "

" Fix yourself. You're too ugly to face hyung. I'm no fan of explaining about some sort of misunderstanding here. " Jimin tsked.

" Whatever. " Tae scoffed. " You're uglier though. " Walking out himself and went to face Suga at the door.

" You- I've been looking for you at the airport. Thought you got lost. " Suga scolded Tae, just the right time when he opened the door for Suga. " You should have told me you wanted to come here, I intended to visit Yeol-set anyway and report the things that happened yesterday. "

" Where's the fun if I did? " Tae is bitching.

Suga frowns. " You're not pregnant, are you? " He is purely confused about the attitude, being thrown at him out of nowhere.

Tae's eyes widened in shock. " Ugh! I'm not! " That's also a one thing that upsets Tae, he doesn't remember the last day they had a steamy moment together. Suga is always busy while Tae is always out of town filming. " Can we just go? I'm tired. "

Suga suddenly stares at his face, causing Tae's heart skipped a bit. He's super conscious. " Why are your eyes looking like that? Did you just cry? " He confronted Tae.

" W-hat? I did not. " Tae tried. " I'm sleepy okay?! "

" Lies. " Suga snapped. " Care to tell me what happened Yeol-set? " His eyes are now set directly to Jimin who was already standing next to them.

" No. " Jimin replied calmly.

" I see that coming. " Suga laughs bitterly. " Anyway, the meeting with the client went well. We got a positive response. The manager/owner will speak with you personally. Expect it one of these days, he'll visit the company. "

" Thanks hyung. But wait, you didn't meet Mr. Wang yourself? " Jimin is bothered by the way Suga relayed the news to him.

" I did not. " Suga affirmed. " He sent his Assistant too but I was able to speak with him on the phone. He sounds so young. I was expecting a middle-aged man but considering how he sounded via phone, he's like your age or my age. " He handed Jimin the  envelope he was holding.

" Oh, really? That's good then. " Jimin commented. " At least I am not going to deal with some old pervert. " He hated it so much.

Suga chuckles. " Alright, we'll get going. " He bid goodbyes. Tae too. It's very unusual that Tae is acting low of energy but he get it. The boy is tired and not in the mood. He is yet sulking. He expected so much, now he was hurt.

After making sure that he locked every door and windows, Jimin immediately went straight to the room. He smiled when he saw Jungkook's figure sleeping peacefully on their bed. He looks tired yet still looking good.

He decided to check on the envelope first, wanting to confirm if the client really signed the documents.

Good, he did, Jimin said in his head. He was about to close it again but then something caught his eyes.

The signature looks so strange. It's simply a signature by one look but after  looking at it carefully, Jimin noticed how the letter W is written differently- through  three squiggly lines like that of sea waves. The stroke of the pen used is something you can't ignore. And it was not only one, but two of it. Like the first stroke is shadowed by the other.

Jimin wasn't thinking much- he just noticed it.

Guess, it's his style.

Jimin retreated to bed so that he could be up early and bring the kids to school. Jungkook's way is on different route, that's why Jimin had to do it. His is of course closer.

He kissed Jungkook's cheek, his forehead, his nose, the mole just below the line of his lips then finally his thin lips. " Babybabe? " Jungkook groans, he's finding it difficult to open his eyes. He's really feeling sleepy.

" It's okay love, I'm here. Sleep. " Jimin assures him as he curls his body against Jungkook. Unconsciously, Jungkook is hugging him. How much he missed this hug, the scent of Jungkook that lulls his senses sending him to sleep. " I love you. " Jimin states. It's okay if Jungkook didn't respond to it- he knows his husband is in deep sleep. What matters is that, Jimin is with Jungkook tonight.

In the morning, as planned, Jimin was the one driving the kids to their respective schools. They just had their breakfast with Jungkook. They had a wonderful convos, shared laughs and stories. The kids missed their Appa too. Jungkook presented to drive them all but Jimin refused, explaining Jungkook's case. He was just being practical and was thinking for the convenience of all. Fortunately, Jungkook agreed to his suggestion. He completely understood the picture that Jimin is trying to show.

Jungkook went on his own way to their office.

" Ready for school? " Jimin asked the kids with a bright smile on his face. He just parked his car where the kids are safe to get off.

" Yes Dada. " Sarang replied first, as she is now carrying her cute pink bag.

" Very good. " Jimin commented, then he eyed his little Minie sitting next to Sarang. " How about you shorty? " He asked.

" Ahm, Dada, can we go to the closest school supplies store first? "

" Why is that? " Jimin is not liking the idea. Sarang too is confused.

" I forgot to buy the stuffs that teacher required us to bring for today's activity. "

" You have with you all the things you need. I prepared them myself. "

Shorty just had to peek on his extra bag, checking them one by one. " I need another set of paint color Dada. " He grinned, acting cutely when Jimin is obviously not happy about it. " So even if I commit a mistake, I still have one extra set with me. "

tsk. So clever.

" Sarang. "

" Yes, Dada? " Sarang could tell that Jimin is trying his best to contain himself.

" Are you going to be alright if you go inside and attend your class first? "

" I'm fine with it Dada. " Sarang throws a quick glance at his little brother- he's all smiles. Was he thinking of something naughty again? Gosh this boy. Sarang can't relate. He leans closer kissing him on his cheek first then to Jimin.

" Bye princess, Love you. " Jimin said waving his hand.

" Bye Dada. Love you too. " Sarang is teary eyed. She's overwhelmed that Jimin, his Dada has been true to his promises. He kept his promise to treat Sarang as his only princess. He didn't change even when his little brother came along. He never showed any bias treatment toward her. He's always his Dada.

And Sarang too, she didn't change a bit. She just grew up beautifully but she's still the sweet and the good girl like she did 5 years ago.

Jimin drove his car so fast but still he's cautious around. He too is trying to catch up with the time. He was about to park when his little boy suddenly shouted.

" It's a prank Dada. " He announced.

" What?! " Jimin spat back.

" I'm actually hungry, Dada. " He said it in his pouty lips.

" How dare you lied to me young man. " Jimin's tone is different from how he usually uses to the kids. If it is someone else, they probably would have shaken off. The way Jimin breathes and look are the biggest redflagged. But it's little Jimin, what to expect? He's innocent and too naive. He doesn't know the danger of game he is playing.

" Dada, I'm sorry. " tsk. " I'm still hungry. I need energy to start the day. "

" Fine. I hope this is your last trick. " Jimin warns in a very subtle way.

" Yehey. I promise Dada. " Shorty was jumping on his seat, truly happy and excited about buying food. 

Jimin finally smiles with a little tilt of his head. Eventhough there's a change of store, Jimin still parked on the space just thesame. He decided to cross the road while holding his son's hand.

While walking past the road, little Jiminie suddenly slows down. Infront of them is a little boy too, looking as same age as him or maybe older by one year. Like little Jiminie, the boy is staring too while crossing the road. But unlike little Jiminie who is just curious, the boy is staring blankly. It's as if everyone else does not exist like he does.

Even when he get past them, little Jiminie's eyes are still following his figure. Jimin had to pull shorty in order to move forward. " Minie, stay alert. " He said.

" Dada, I saw a strange boy. " He told Jimin but the latter is too focused in crossing the road to reach the convenience store. Jimin didn't hear it clearly but he knows that his son told him of something.

When they reached the safe lane, Jimin asked his son. " What did you tell me again? "

" Dada the boy over there. " He is pointing at the other road. Jimin saw the little boy, however it's his back that is facing toward them. He didn't have a chance to see the boy's face.

" So? What about him? " Jimin isn't interested about the boy but for the sake of listening to his son, he is forced to ask.

" He is handsome. But Dada, he is so weird. "

" Oh. "

" His face is like the young version of Appa. "

Jimin didn't take it seriously. " Just because you find him handsome, you immediately concluded that he looks like your Appa? "

" But- "

" Minie, forget about the boy. I thought you're hungry. " Jimin cut him off. He had to, so that they are able to catch the time.

" Oh yes Da, I'm so hungry. " Just like that the shorty forgot about the boy completely.

Unknown to Jimin and his son, two pairs of eyes are watching them thoroughly. One is from the little boy that Minie saw while the other is from the older that he was with.

" JK. " The older spoke in a deep tone. " That's Yeolset. " He told the boy.

The boy grits his teeth. " Yeolset- " He repeats the name. " you and that Prosecutor, you are going to pay for it! Just so you wait. " He swore while tears are falling down his cheek.

" Boy, you gotta chill. Remember, you're still young. You're no match of Yeolset. "

The little boy cries. He's angry, he wanted to get back but he is weak and fragile. What can a 6-year old boy do against those grown up men?

" I'll help you. " The older said, causing the boy to look up- he is very interested. " You and Jaehyun are going to train. "

" Jaehyun? "

" Yes, Jaehyun. Like you, he was also planning to kill Yeolset and a kid too. "

" How about you Ahjussi? "

" We shared the same fate. "

" They killed your parents too? " The boy asked in awe. The boy lost his parents in a tragic death, brutally murdered.

" He killed me. Yeolset did. " The older replied putting the boy in a confusion state. " You'll understand me when you get older. "

After the brutal death of his parents- he was the lone survivor. He was found by the older and saved him from the pit of  hell. He told him the persons in interest, who did the crime and offered him some help- not to move on and continue living but a chance to get back at those culprits.

" I'll give you and Jaehyun enough time to get stronger. And when that time comes that you're ready to strike them, don't ever hesitate. I am going to send you to Busan to that place, that place where I and Yeolset and the rest of the group had gone too. Be ready, because you are about to experience worst things, you'll wish you never had to see. "

" Thank you Ahjussi. "

He smiled at the boy, looking at him sinisterly- his eyes are filled with malice. To put it simply, he is someone who is not going to do good.

He could see himself on the shoes of the boy.

So young..

The perfect age to exploit.

Just like they did to us.

Raven Grimoire.

You're not dead yet.

I'm going to bring you back.

Leo is weak.

Useless and Unworthy of leading the group.

But I am not like him.

I am fit and perfect for the role.

And these two new kids..

Are going to be the future.

And until they are ready to rule and conquer..

I am going to start this game.

Especially made for Yeol-set to play.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.

Finally, I've done typing. Sorry I was super duper late in uploading. 💞 This Season 2, expect another roller coaster ride because I am not stopping. Twist by twist by twist, that I can assure you. See yah! And please stay healthy and safe everyone.💞

Yeolset and Prosecutor Jeon are finally back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 381 30
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝...
58.5K 2.6K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.