Evan (CC) Afton X Fem. Y/n

Par Its_Me_Micheal

(I give up on the cover design -_-) chapters come in late, please tell me ideas bc my brain shit Plus

⚠️ ⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️ ⚠️
⚜Prolong⚜ (i think?-)
❣💟Y/n's Information 💟❣
[C1] Long Time no See
[C2] Nightmare
[C3] Mixed Signals?
[C4 part 2?] Alternate ending
THANK YOU (A/N)
[C5] Truth is Out! -☁️/🍋?-
[C6] More then Friends -🍋-
[C6] Lockers -🍋-
[C7] Forgot
Happy New Years!!!!
Question(s)
Q and A
[C8] Saved..
[C9] Bonding & Answers
Q&A part 2
[C10] Morning
[C11] Day Off Pt1 -🍋?-
[C12] Day Off Pt-2 -🍋-
[C13] Panic Set in Stone
A/n idk
[C14] Girl Time
[C15] Just more Mysteries
[C16] Replay
[C17] Welcome Back
A/n
200 Special
[C18] Decent Morning
[C19] Liz Time
[C20] Questioning
[C21] Phone Call
[C22] Socializing
[C23] Arcade

[C4] School is Hell!

580 11 125
Par Its_Me_Micheal

(a/n)
This happened like a few hours after they ate/the end of C3 so yeah. Uh let's just pretend it's about 10pm or smth bc I'm not good with time😘✌️

[Y/n's POV]

Evan has been going through my school bag for a while, since he saw an interesting book about space and his 'adhd' yelled at him to clean my trashed bag. "Y/n, can I go to your school?" He asked, I looked at him with a 'are you trying to die- again?' look, "Uhm I- not- no?" I stuttered over my words, not knowing what to say.

He chuckled at my stuttering, "Well your- dead" I say, "Right?" He nodded, "But that doesn't change much", "Oh that changes a lot Evan, firstly the whole town knows about the afton's, mainly your story" I explain quickly. "Plus you barely changed, besides looking older" I mutter out.

Evan made a pouty face, it was cute... "Please Y/n? I can ask my mom if I can go, maybe Lizzy can go too- and Liz can help get our disguises too" I smiled, I like this plan, "You need names too", "Alen will be my name and Elizabeth is Adera!" Wow he REALLY planned this.

I sighed, "Alright Evan, you can join my school if your mom agrees" a big smile appeared on his face, he looked so happy like a puppy. We got up and went down to the kitchen seeing Rosella and William, "Mom can I go to Y/n's school? We can bring Liz too!" He asked happily, his eyes practically shining.

"School?" William asked, turning around. Ugly hag- "I think it's a good idea, but you kids need disguises", "Yeah I already thought of it, even names- and Michael can be our father or something" William made a 'tch' sound, not happy.

Rosella smiled, "Alright Evan, I will talk with your 'father' about signing you kids into Y/n's school" she giggled. Evan held my hand and hugged me tightly, "Yes! I get to be with you longer!" He said, not even trying to hide his excitement.

"Alright step 1 is done, time for Liz" Evan nodded and we quickly headed upstairs, I feel like a kid again. "Elizabeth! Open the door!" Evan shouted so excited, he's practically bouncing off the walls right now! The door opened showing a sleepy Elizabeth, I giggled seeing how messy her hair was.

She looked at us both, confused, "Okay who gave Evan caffeine?" I chuckled, "Code hot pink" I whispered to her, she quickly shut the door, now Evan was confused. Loud banging and things crashing was coming from the room, then moments later Liz popped out of the door all dressed up nicely.

"Code hot pink?", "Dress up time" Evan made an 'Ooo' sound before Liz pulled both us in the room, "Code PINK is dress up, HOT pink is emergency dress up" she explains after pushing me and Evan onto some chairs. Wow her room is HUGE.

Her room was a mix of a walk in closet, one of those fancy make up set ups-

(Whatever tf this is called -but bigger and a lot more shit-)

-a normal room, a play room, and a little stage. I'm not going to even ask how. "Alright pocky, what's the hot pink?", "The two of you are going to go to my school but y'all need disguises, and your a master" Evan's full energy excitement drowned down into confusion.

Elizabeth nodded as I explained, "Okay, I'll see what I can do" she perked up, "I'll go wait in your room" I told Evan, "Alright, I'll be there in a bit" he smiled, I got up and walked out to his room, lying on the bed. It's so late, I wonder if mom or dad are looking for me... Are they even worried?...

[Evan's POV]

I watched as Y/n walked out, my heart felt like it dropped when she said shes going to go to the other room, Y/n what are you doing to me?- "So any ideas besides Y/n?" I heard Eli say, my face quickly turned red, "N-no- i-" I sighed, "She's making me feel shit that's making me do shit that I just can't control" I explain all at once.

A weight felt like it was lifted and added on my shoulders as I told her this, "Your in love" she said, looking threw her closet, "But I killed her boyfriend and friend out of anger and jealousy-", "Yandere much?" Liz laughed as she threw clothes at me, I looked at the clothes now on my lap, am I really a Yandere? Seems stupid.

"OR" Liz continued, "Your just madly in love with her", "I will go with anything that isn't as weird as being called a yAnDeRe" I sighed out. She just laughed, "Yeah yeah, what color do you want your hair and eyes?", "I'll pick-"

[Y/n's POV]

"-Yellow"

"Damn the only color I don't have" Michael muttered, picking up multiple Uno cards before placing a yellow card down, I chuckled, "I guess I am the best at Uno-" I said with a smirk, placing down a yellow reverse card back to me, "Uno! And I win!" I said, placing down my last card. Michael's jaw dropped, "Wow you really are good at this"

He took all the cards and shuffled them, "So Evan and Elizabeth want to go to your school, and I have to be their gaurdian?", "Yep" I explained to him about the plan before anyone could, and a game of cards seems to be the best thing to explain over while telling him.

(a/n That made a lot more sense in my head-)

Michael passed me some cards, "Okay, I'll enroll them in, what names did they pick?" He asked, putting a card down, "Liz's name is Adera and Evan is Alen", "Last name?" I thought for a moment as I put a card down, "How about Sean? It's a common last name" he nodded, putting a card down, "Plus 4", "Oh you bitch-"

*The next day*
(Word of her ex and Kate's death is not out- yet😩 and Y/n went back home after a few more Uno games with Michael. Ps Y/n won by 8 games 😉)

I was done getting ready, I woke up earlier then I usually do since I wanted to walk with Evan and Elizabeth to school- wait, Michael might bring them there instead. . . I sighed and checked my outfit in the mirror.

Okay maybe it's an over dress thing, but that's fine, Jake does say I need to dress up more (btw Jake is it bf's name). I grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen and grabbed some f/f and a energy drink, "Don't stay out too late again L/n" I heard my mom say behind me, "It's not like you guys will even notice if I am here.." I said, putting my food and drinks in my bag.

"Young lady, I will not have you be going out like that, you look like a-", "Like a what? Oh thanks for finally noticing how I look by the way, great for you to finally recognize my existence!" I snapped at her. She just stood there in the tense silence before I got up and left, not even looking at her, she doesn't care Y/n, everything isn't about you. I scolded myself as I walked to the house.

I stopped walking once I saw two teens by the gates of the house, who are they? I've never seen them before.. the girl had brunette hair, a red shirt covered in red flowers, Jean shorts, high black boots, and white gloves. The boy had darker hair- almost black, a white t shirt, black and white flannel, black gloves, ripped jeans, and checkered shoes.

I gripped the straps of my bag and continued walking. But not to the house, but I was stopped when one of the teens grabbed my hand, "Ouch, do we really look that different?" The boy said in a familiar voice. I turned and looked at his eyes, amber eyes, "Excuse me?", "Wow you really over did it" he said to the girl.

I looked at the two confused before it clicked, that's right I left before I got to see what they looked like, "Holy shit you guys look so different!" Evan laughed, "Finally, thought I had to tell you", "You said if she didn't recognize us after the first minute you were going to kiss her" Liz pouted.

My face felt hot, glancing at her then at Evan, his face was as red as mine, "I was joking!", "Whatever, now show us the way pocky!" She still calls me pocky, sweet, "Pocky?" Evan asked as we started walking, "It's a nickname I call Y/n", "But why pocky" Liz didn't say anything, she just looked at me with a smirk. That's right, Evan was asleep when that happened.

[Flashback+3rd person]

"Just do it Y/n, it's a dare!" Susie said, Y/n looked at the girls, "But- isn't that weird??" Cassidy just rolled her eyes and handed Y/n a f/p/f (fav pocky flavor) and patted her shoulder. Y/n sighed, her face slightly warm from the blush growing on her face.

She got up from the circle and headed to Evan's room, seeing he was asleep, thank goodness he's asleep or else this would be harder to do. Y/n walked to the sleeping boy and put the pocky between his lips.

(I'm oddly feeling cringe writing this part- kill me please)

Y/n looked at the door seeing all the girls there, "Hurry up" Cindy hissed, Y/n sighed before leaning down to eat the pocky being held by Evan's lips, then- A loud blow of a air horn woke Evan up, his once sleeping body sprung up. The pocky broke between him and Y/n, "Y/N AND EVAN ARE KISSING!" The girls at the door screamed excitedly.

[End of flashback+Evan's POV]

"Oh I guess that makes sense now" I said as the two told the story. I was looking down watching my steps, now that makes sense why she tasted like pocky back then. I started hearing lots of voices once I came back to my senses, I looked up to see a big building, "And this is my school, where prison seems like heaven" Y/n chuckled out.

Me and Liz both looked at each other, "You've been to prison?" We both asked at the same time, following just a step behind Y/n, "Juvenile but that's prison for kids and teens" she waved off. We stopped at the office area, maybe for schedules- wait are we with Y/n? Or are we in separate classes?!

"Oi, your spacing out again" Liz said, patting my back, "Oh sorry" I looked over at Y/n, she handed me and Liz our schedules, "Ev- Alen seems like we have 4 classes and lunch together, and Adera we have 3 classes together" she said, a grin grew on my face, yes! I get to be with Y/n almost all day!

I heard Liz making a pouty noise, "We all have advisory and pe, our last class, together, seems fun" Y/n said, smiling at Liz, "It's no fair he gets more time with you tho", "Yeah but I spent all night begging Michael to hack into the school system to get me into as many classes as I can with Y/n"

The two looked at me, "What?", "Simp" Y/n chuckled, "Be nice L- Adera" she just rolled her eyes as we walked to our advisory class, "I'm just going to say this now before we enter, don't take anything I say to heart what I say, I'm a different person here" we nodded as we walked in. We quickly ducked as a trash can was thrown just inches above our head.

"Hey Tony! Watch it!" Y/n shouted at the blond boy who was laughing, "Whatever you say tiger", "Sit your ass down before I throw you off a building like you threw that trash" wow she really wasn't joking when she said she's a different person. She's much... Demanding. "That's hot-"

.
.
.

Shit- I said that out loud. "Class take a seat! And no, not throwing a chair at someone you hate across the room again" a male voice shouted just behind us at the door, me and Liz turned to see a teacher, all the students sat at a desk. The teacher looked at the two of us before speaking up, "Class today we have two new student, be nice"

It felt like everyone was watching us.. I looked around till I saw Y/n at a back desk, "Introduce yourselves", "I'm Adera Sean and this is my twin brother Alen!" Liz peeped up. "You two don't look like twins" the Tony kid said, "You don't look like your parents are still married" I scoffed out, he isn't wrong, me and Liz look different.

"Just go take a seat that is empty" the teacher said as the class started giggling and laughing, me and Liz walked to the back and sat with Y/n, "By the way the teacher's name is Mr. Frank", "Thanks Y/n" I said with a smile.

[At the last class a, PE]

[Y/n's POV]

I was in the locker room with all the other girls in my class, first and last 5 minutes of PE we spend in the locker rooms. But out of all the girls I hate the most is the moldy pumpkin head pick-me, Kimberly, she always has it out for me since I told her her hair reminds me of moldy pumpkins.

I looked over at Liz, "You can change in the stalls if you want" I told her, seeing she still isn't changed, "It's not that- I just...", "Scars?" She nodded, "Okay then, let's head to the gym now, Alen must be lonely" I chuckled out as we walked to the gym room

I saw Kimberly chatting with Evan, a feeling of rage started to grow in me and Elizabeth seemed to sense it, "Hate her?" She asked, I nodded, she nodded 'okay' as we continued walking over. Evan looked a bit annoyed at Kimberly which made my chuckle, "Oh look, it's the loser", "Got anything new to call me or are you sticking to your bitch saying that's getting older then your grandma?"

Kimberly just scoffed and grabbed Evan's wrist, "Come on let's go" she said before trying to walk away but Evan didn't even move, he just looked even more pissed off. "I'm not following you" he snapped, pulling his arm back and walked towards us, "What does that freak, Y/n, have that I don't?", "A lot"

Me and Liz started chuckling as Kimberly scoffed and walked away, "She's an asshole" Evan sighed, "Welcome to high school" I said. Liz grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gym equipment, Evan just right behind, "So what do we do in this class now?" He asked, I shrugged.

"It's always a mix up" I admit, I looked to see Liz playing with five hula hoops, just like when we were kids, "I'll go ask the teacher what we are doing today" I told Evan before walking away to the teacher. "What are we doing today teach?", "Dodge ball" he said proudly, oh great- a game of death.

[Later+3rd person]

Evan, Y/n, and Elizabeth were sitting together near the other classmates, "Alright class, today we are playing a game of dodgeball!" The teacher announced, walking from one side of the line up of kids to the other. "I will draw 2 names for our captains on each team" he said, taking a box from the cart on the side of the room, pulling out two names.

"10 dollars it's me" Y/n whispered to Liz, "Bet" she said, chuckling, "First is Kimberly!" Y/n rolled her eyes, annoyed just at hearing the name, Kimberly stood up and walked to the front confidently. Kimberly looked at Y/n with a dirty smirk, "And secondly is Y/n!" Y/n perked up, hearing her name then glanced at Elizabeth, "I expect that 10 after school"

She got up and walked to the front, "Alright, now Kimberly, you get the first pick who's on your team" she looked around, but she already knew who she wanted to pick first, "Alen." Evan looked at Y/n with an upset look, but Y/n couldn't do anything, he sighed and got up and went to Kimberley. "E- Adera" Y/n said, she got up and went to Y/n. After picking everyone for their team, they went to opposite sides of the room, ready to play!

[Y/n's POV/In the middle of the game]

Kimberly kept aiming every ball to hit me, almost each hit getting more aggressive then the last, it's annoying, "Y/n watch out!" I heard Liz shout, I looked quickly seeing someone throwing a ball at me, I dodged it just in time. "Thanks Liz" I called out, she gave a thumbs up.

I grabbed a ball and threw it at someone at the other side, missing, "Hey Y/n! Ketch this!" I looked over seeing a ball right in my face, making me fall back. "Fucking hell" I groaned, covering my nose. "Oh shit, Y/n are you okay?!" I heard Liz said, I looked over, sitting up, "Ye-yeah" i stuttered out.

"Your bleeding!", "I'm fine" I told her, moving my hand down, I looked down seeing my shirt covered in blood, "Y/n!", "Here, let's get you to the nurse" Liz said, helping my up, Evan looked worried as he walked over quickly. I just gave him a smile, the taste of metallic started to drip in my mouth.

"Who did this to you?" He asked, "I didn't see who it was" but I think it's that bitch Kimberly... "It's just a bloody nose, nothing bad" I reassured him as I stood up slowly, Liz helping me to make sure I don't fall. "But-", "No buts, it's the end of the day, I'll just meet you in the nurse's office" he staired at me for a moment before nodding.

I covered my nose with my hand trying to at least make sure I'm not leaving a trail of blood as we walked to the office. "Kimberly?", "Yeah, I suspect she did this" I said as I finished explaining to Liz what happened, "She must hate you" I chuckled, "Ain't that bad I guess"

She was about to say something before the nurse walked in, "Bloody nose this time?" She asked, I nodded, "Dodge ball" I explained simply put, sitting down. The nurse nodded and grabbed some paper towels and a clean shirt and handed them to me, "Thanks", "Your welcome" she said, leaving the room.

"Evan is so going to kill her" Liz spoke up after I cleaned the blood off, "Kimberly, when he finds out" she explained, "Maybe- your joking right?" I asked, chuckling slightly at the end. She didn't respond for a long moment, "Elizabeth", "Okay he will maybe actually kill her but he doesn't want you to know that side of him since he's scared he will lose you again because you ran away"

I froze as she said it all, Evan kills? And he didn't tell me because he doesn't want to lose me? "Don't tell him I told you this though.. that's all I can tell you" she said, I got up, grabbing the clean shirt, and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door. "I just need a moment" I told her, "I'll wait in the office" she responded.

I took of my shirt and replaced it with the clean one, rinsed my face with cold water to get the rest of the blood off and put some paper towel in my nose to stop the bleeding. "he doesn't want you to know that side of him since he's scared he will lose you again because you ran away".... what am I doing... what.. why ... "FUCK" I shouted, punching the mirror.

7 years of bad luck, Y/n. He has a lot of explaining to do later. I cleaned my hands before leaving to the office where Elizabeth and Evan were waiting, I saw Evan had my things from the locker room, "Are you feeling better?" He asked me, I just nodded and grabbed my things from him, "Let's go now" I said as soon as the bell for school to end rings.

He looked at me then Liz as we started walking out. We walked to their house, we didn't speak a word, it was a mixture of awkward and tense silence between the three of us. As we got to the gate, Evan turned to me, "Want to stay for dinner?" He asked, breaking the silence for a moment, "Sorry, no, maybe tomorrow" I answered blankly.

He glared at me slightly which I gladly glared back, "Right uhm well we will see you in the morning" Elizabeth said, breaking the tension, "Right, bye" I said, waving bye then walked home.

[Later that night]

Mom and dad were fighting again, which wasn't helping me with my thoughts, I don't know what I feel? Anger, confusion, sadness, horror?! Has he killed before? Why? When? Did his death change him THAT much? Why am I so... bothered by knowing this? Not like a 'call police' type bothered, more like.. it's hard to explain...

Why am I like this...?

Why do I like this idea of him killing for me? Am I the psycho here? I need to apologize to Evan for my acting out eirlyer, and make him explain everything.

"Y/N! GET YOUR FOOD NOW OR STARVE" I groaned hearing my mother call out, I got up from my bed and went down to get a plate of food quickly. I went back up to my room to eat, I looked at the plate on my lap now, macaroni and plain bread. I wonder what Evan is eating for dinner..

___________________________________________
Okay! About 3740 words- yay- sorry for the wait I had no motivation at all to write this 🥲 I hope you liked this chapter tho, sorry for the mistakes and 0 logic most of it was written at night when my brains on no ideas but all ideas- alright bye till next time! 😃

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.9K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
184 8 10
What if the pizza business could no longer sustain the Afton's never ending lives? What if they had to move to something more fitting? More exciting...
146K 2K 47
Praise the lord if you don't think the Title sounds Wrong, forgive me god. Anyways, I'll explain a bit. So, I just got done with reading like all the...
15.5K 83 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) 💜Sweet reader x Micheal afton...