Moran Short stories

By TheANnika2108

check out new moran short stories......their love,care and cute romance Like: OS/SS More

STORY: 1
STORY-2 Relationship
STORY-2.1
STORY-2.2
STORY-3
STORY: 3.1
STORY-3.2
STORY-4
STORY-4.1
STORY-4.2
STORY-4.3
STORY-5 Case
STORY-5.1
STORY-5.2
STORY-5.3
STORY-5.4
Yuvraj and Yuvrani Story
STORY-6.1
STORY-6.2
STORY-6.3
Story-6.4
ONE SHOT STORY
STORY-9
Last Part of Story 9
STORY 10 vaishalikhand village
Story 10.1
Story 10.2
Story 10.3
Story 11 - Kaisa ye Ishq hai
Story 11 Kaisa ye Ishq hai...
Story 12 - King Alpha & Normal Girl
King Alpha & Normal Girl Part 2
King Alpha & Normal girl Part 3 ๐Ÿ”ž
King Alpha & Normal girl Part 4
King Alpha & Normal girl Part 5
Story- 13 Alpha Karan's Mate
Alpha Karan's Mate Part 2
Alpha Karan's Mate Part 3
Story 14 Mafia Story
Story 14 Part 2
Story 14 Part 3
Story 14 Part 4
Story 14 Part 5
Story 15/Deal or Love..!!
Deal or Love Part 2
Deal or Love Part (18+)
Deal or Love Last Part
Royal Arrange Marriage
Royal Arrange Marriage Part 2
Royal Arrange Marriage Part 3
Royal Arrange Marriage Part 4
Last of Royal Arrange Marriage
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•-02
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•-03
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•-04
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•-05
Shy Love๐Ÿ’•-(18+)
True Loveโฃ๏ธ
True loveโฃ๏ธ-02
True Loveโฃ๏ธ(18+Part)
Akele hum Akele Tumโ˜บ๏ธ
Akele hum Akele Tumโ˜บ๏ธ-02
Akele hum Akele Tumโ˜บ๏ธ-03
Akele hum Akele Tumโ˜บ๏ธ-04
Mere Humsafar|~
Mere Humsafar-02|~
Mere Humsafar-03|~
Mere Humsafar-04|~
Marriage or Deal Proposal๐Ÿ’—
Marriage or Deal Proposal-02๐Ÿ’—
Marriage or Deal Proposal-03
Marriage or Deal Proposal-04๐Ÿ’—
You are my Everything...๐Ÿฅบโ™ฅ

Marriage or Deal Proposal-05๐Ÿ’—

1.3K 88 10
By TheANnika2108

Continuing from previous part:->

Moran went to registrar office with their family. Deepak and Sooraj greeted with each other. Karan touched deepak's feet and he gives blessings to him.

Monami was wearing simple saree yet looking marvelous while Karan for the first time was wearing kurta looking hot & handsome.

Monami was lost somewhere,
Karan come beside her. 

He was also with cold tone as monami was ignoring him since yesterday.

But monami averted her gaze. It was enough for karan, he immediately hold her hand, she turns and look at him with questioning look.

Karan: Raani Sahiba, aap bohut khoobsurat lag rhi hai isse saree mein.

Monu with small smile thank him. And again averted his gaze.

Deepak: chalo aao beta sign karlo.

Monu nodded but karan stop her. He hold her hand and pull her towards him and look at his and her father.

Karan: We are not getting married now.

Sooraj: kyu karan achanak kya hua?

Karan: Shaadi karne se pehle, we both need to discuss something. I hope u guys will give us little time?

Deepak: Agar itni hi important hai to theek hai.

Sooraj: hum judge se dusre date le lete hai

Karan nodded and leave the place with monami.

Karan while pleading: Monu please mujhse baat karo na, kya hua hai tumhe?

Monu: aapko ek baat samjha me nhi aati hai kya?

Karan signed and hold her bare waist and pull her closer to him. She Shivered due to his touch but restrict herself to touch him. He leaned towards her and press  his mouth in the crock of her neck sniffed her strawberry scent.

He lightly kiss near her shoulder, unable to control herself, she too hug him back tightly.

"Karan", she called him without raising her head from his shoulder

"Hmm baby", he said while creasing her waist a little

"I think I started falling for you".

He look at her and she did the same. He pulled her up a little due to their height difference she tip toed herself.

He peck her lips and attach his head with her.

Karan: I think I also started falling for you monami.

She smile hearing this and whispers softly: But it is Deal marriage naa? We can't fall for each other.

Karan with smrik: You really think, I will leave you? Once I got u as my wife??

She look at him with raised eyebrows.

He smriked and peck her nose. She glare at him

Monu: huh, akdu aaise hi hasoge na to ek din muh tedha ho jayega tumhara. Phir ye jo smrik hai na saari shoo ho jayegi.

"Accha", he said and lean towards her, while she back off.

Karan: Monamii!!

Monu: Kya hai?

Karan: Let's get married!

Monu: In your dreams and about to left but karan pick her in his arms and started to walk.

Monu while struggling a lot: Leave me, Karan!! Kya kar rahe ho?

Karan with teasing smile: Tumse Shaadi!, now keep quiet otherwise I will kiss u hard.

She was red as tomato after listening this. While whole court including judge was looking at them with shocked expression.

Sid: Guys hold on, shaadi to karlo pehle, suhagrat baad me banna lena.

Karan glare at him: Shut up Siddharth!

Sid pout cutely looking at monu.

Sid: Monu bro!

Monu with pout: Sid dekh na Karan jabardasti kar raha hai!

Karan with raised eyebrows look at her: koi jabardasti nhi hai! Wo monu ko thodi chot lag gayi hai na issliye ab hum aaise hi shaadi karege.

She look at him with shocked expression while he kissed her forehead infront of every one.

Their mouth was wide open and reaching till jaw.

They signed the papers.
He took a pinch of sindoor, she closed her eyes with smile when a few sprinkles of sindoor fell on her nose while he did the ritual.

Sooraj passed mangalsutra to him, karan tied it around her neck and kissed her forehead. She blush looking down.

Finally they are married✨️♥

Deepak: Karan monu ko sweet khilao.

He nodded and feed her sweets.

She look at him, he raised his eyebrows

Monu: Hanky?

He nodded before pulling out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her lips.

Faizi with teasing smile: "Mein joru ka gulam bann ke rahunga".

All laughed loudly after hearing this while Monami's cheeks turns red, she look at karan with blushy smile.

He smile at her and side hug her, she to hide herself in his embrace.

All had a wide smile on their faces. They were so happy for them that Finally they got family. Yes they are each other family's. After their mother's dead both crave for her love and they got that care and love from each other.

"Sometimes we did not need to say I love You to express our love, sometimes this small-small gestures is enough to express their love,

they feel peace with each other presence....."

Although they both didn't confess their love in front of each other but Still their heart already knows to whom it belongs too...."

THE END ~

It was the last story of this book, I hope you guys like it as this part was unplanned and I write this after a very long time. Hope it makes sense to this story.

Thank you for showering your love till now. I salute your passions guys, looking forward to have more and more interaction with you guys.

Take care!

Stay happy!

Love you all.

I have posted two new stories for you guys so aapka entertainment kabhi Kam na ho.

Do Check out story, "Moran: Zindagi Wins!

& Barsatein-Mausam Pyaar ka in my account..

Byye...

Annika♡

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.3K 21
They both are married, happy and love each other.....care for each other....cannot live without each other..... Then why they are distant with each o...
21.6K 1K 16
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn
3.7K 294 3
Celebrating festivals with your love is definitely cherishable & if the family is a part of it, then it's just a cherry on top...๐Ÿ˜Œ Peep into join Mo...
37.8K 1.6K 12
Zdmn Episodes but in my Style....โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ