Just A Taste. | Imagines.

By notapradagurl

Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!) More

Disclaimer.
Poetry Club In College. | Nas.
At This Party. | Method Man.
Smoke Session. | Redman.
A Break. | Larnez Tate.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Best Friend's Sister. | Chris Tucker.
Fix My Car. | Method Man.
Racing W/ Him. | Static Major.
No Pillow Talk. | Chingy.
His Coach. | Method Man & Allen Iverson.
Home Late. | Sisqo.
Studyin'. | Bumper Robinson.
Only Him. | Joey Bada$$. & Nas.
His Backup Singer. | D'Angelo.
Vampire In Compton. | Eazy E.
Her Desire. | Sisqo.
Close To You. | Allen Iverson.
But I Love Him. | Andre 3000.
He's Back. | DMX.
His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Helpin' Hand. | AZ.
The Real Him. | Tony Thompson.
Baby Fever. | Larenz Tate.
Deserve Better. | Larenz Tate.
Only On Camera. | Marlon Wayans.
Old Thang Back. | DeVante Swing.
Only You. | Method Man.
Relax. | D'Angelo.
He's Mine. | Tyrin Turner.
Best Friend's Brother. | Larenz Tate.
Our Little Secret. | Larenz Tate.
Breakfast At Midnight. | Tupac.
In the Moanin' | Tupac.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
Be Mine. | Denzel Washington.
The Right One. | Tyrin Turner.
Are You Mine? | Omar Epps.
Playboy. | Tupac.
Only You. | Method Man.
Power Couple. | Tyrin Turner.
Over A Lie. | Nas.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
One Date. | Allen Iverson.
Love To Give. | Method Man.
In The Club. | Ali from St. Lunatics.
One Time Thing. | Method Man.
His DJ. | LL Cool J.
Rough Day. | Kadeem Hardison.
By His Side. | Nelly.
In Need. | Allen Iverson.
Act Right. | Eazy E.
Baby Fever. | Nas.
Back Home. | Allen Iverson.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Partners. | Chris Tucker.
Our Secret. | Murphy Lee.
The Price. | Tupac.
The One. | Leon Robinson.
Stress Relief. | Allen Iverson.
Between You & I. | Tupac.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Small World. | Yaki Kadafi.
Friends With Benefits. | Method Man.
Good News, Right? | Jon Seda.
Same Girl. | Dino & Shazam from H-Town.
Nerd. | Method Man. & Redman.
Quickie. | Method Man.
Advice. | Larenz Tate.
Got Your Back. | Mehki Phifer.
Problems. | Giancarlo Esposito.
One Chance. | Mike Bivins.
Old Flame. | Eazy E.
Drama. | Allen Iverson.
More Than Friends. | Aaliyah.
Dolla' Bills. | Nas.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
With You. | DeVante Swing.
Thankful. | Tupac.
Only Us. | Tony Thompson.
Get Ready. | Marcus from Hi-Five.
Surprise. | Nas.
Be Here. | Raphael Saddiq.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Just Us. | Eazy E.
Tell Me. | Larenz Tate.
Anything You Want. | Eazy E.
Tonight. | Eazy E.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
See You Again. | Ice Cube.
With Me? | Dedrick d. Gobert.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
No Games. | Leon Robinson.
Back & Forth. | B.G. From Hot Boyz
First Sight. | Wesley Jonathan.
With You. | Nas.
Beautiful. | Rick Gonozalez.
I Miss You. | Marlon Wayans.
Be With You. | Marlon Wayans.

Issues. | LL Cool J.

1.1K 23 8
By notapradagurl

Reader's Name: Olivia.
Starring: LL Cool J as "Dwayne/"God Gittens"from In Too Deep.

(Requested by swavydadon  )

♡♥︎♡

Their beige timberlands clicked against the concrete floors leading to the stash house's front door with Olivia following behind him since the duo walked through the narrow hallways, discussing her current position in the stash house. She listened intently as Dwayne spoke, taking note of the various tasks and responsibilities that came with the job. She had always known about the inner workings of the drug trade, and he seemed more than willing to share his knowledge with her.

Before they approached the front door, Dwayne turned to Olivia and said, "Listen, I know you're new to all of this shit, but you gotta stay sharp. we can't afford any slip-ups shorty."

Olivia shook her head, "I'm not new at this shit." she shot back, her tone laced with frustration.

Olivia found herself in the unique position of being the trusted confidante and right-hand to Dwayne Gittens, a notorious drug lord renowned for his immense power, earning him the moniker "God." In Queens New York, While their partnership had thrived thus far, a cloud of uneasiness had settled over Olivia, showing off an attitude. Unfortunately, this change in demeanor coincided with a crucial moment when Dwayne needed to focus on getting his money.

His gaze shifted back to his girlfriend, "Look that attitude ain't cute, either with The God or against him." He shot back angrily.

Dwayne opened the door and unlocked the front entrance. As he twisted the doorknob, he glanced quickly both ways at the apartment building. Once inside, he stepped into the medium-sized living room of the stash house, followed closely by Olivia.

"Yo, Slim, Enzo, it's God!" he hollered as she caught sight of the tall, lean man sauntering out of the kitchen with Slim. Their gazes rested on their boss and her, but she felt a little uneasy under their eyes.

"What's the deal God, is this your girl?" Silm asked, subtly gesturing toward the unfamiliar face in the room. As if she wasn't supposed to be there, Slim had more pressing matters to attend to. He studied her from head to toe, sizing her up.

"Yeah, This is Olivia, she wanted to come here and work." Dwayne introduced with authority, earning a nudge from the young adult melanated woman.

"I'll be cooking and counting the money." She added. She knew it was time to get to work.

"She won't be a problem will she yo?" Enzo asked, arching his eyebrow in her direction.

She shot back confidently, "No need to worry, I'll be busy counting cash and whipping up a fresh batch," meeting his intense gaze with a firm expression. Slim smacked his lips and rolled his eyes at her as he sauntered toward the door.

Dwayne's hand clutched Slim's shoulder with frustration, stopping him in his tracks as he shot him a mean mug, "The last thing I need right now is yo' ass disrespectin' or doubtin' her just cause she's a woman." Dwayne spat, firmness laced in his tone.

"'God like you said, a woman in a man's business?" Slim shot back, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Either you in or you're out of the game nigga." Dwayne shot back, narrowing his gaze at Slim.

She's sitting in the kitchen cooking with a blue paisley bandana wrapped around her face, of course, she'll be cooking but she felt like something wasn't right about him. She knew there would be one man already doubting her position in this business.

"A'ight then, I'll be back for a minute and make sure your girl doesn't touch shit or sniff shit either." Slim spat at him, strolling toward the door as he opened it and saw a car parked somewhere.

♡♥︎♡

Slim stormed into the room, gun in hand, his presence causing Miles and Enzo to whip their heads toward the entrance. The a bunch of men had ski masks concealing their faces, and the atmosphere was thick with tension. Dwayne reacted quickly, yanking an M-16 out from behind the couch.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Dwayne, his eyes wide. It seemed that Slim had been playing them the entire time. Olivia's hands flew to her Berretta Model 81, ready to defend herself.

"We know you got cash and the coke in here nigga! So give us what we came here―." Louie's demand was cut short by a sudden blast. Olivia had taken aim at Louie, and her slender finger had pulled the trigger twice.

Blood spattered onto the screen door and green wall in a crimson hue. Louie's head was hit, and blood dripped down his forehead as he collapsed onto his knees. His body fell onto the concrete floor, causing Olivia to throw up on the grey carpet.

"O, get over here!" Dwayne shouted at her, his eyes on her and then on Slime, kicking the bulletproof table over to duck for cover, cocking the gun in his hand.

She was shocked by what she saw as she scurried toward Dwayne, getting behind the table. When did she get so good at her aim? Guess she's been practicing since she needs to work on shooting right.

Slim's face twisted into a vicious snarl as he bellowed, "You little bitch! You think run shit now!?" He pointed his gun at Olivia and fired, sending a flurry of bullets flying through the air and piercing the walls.

Enzo followed suit, taking aim at the other men standing behind Silm, and soon enough blood was spattering everywhere as bodies crumpled to the ground, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.

Olivia aimed for Slim as her finger pulled the trigger, The loud bang echoed through the small room as the bullet hit Slim in the chest. He stumbled backward, clutching his chest as blood poured out of the wound. "shit!" He exclaimed as he looked at the scene in disbelief. "J. Reid planned this shit?" he asked,

"Yes."

Olivia and Dwayne quickly scanned the room, looking at the bloody mess in the room. They knew that they had to start over again.

The sound of gunfire reverberated through the stash house and the nearby vicinity, hearing a nearby engine revved while clutching their firearms tightly.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Dwayne hollered, swiftly pushing open the entrance with his hand. She kept pace with him as he dashed towards the doorway.

"Yes, I'm good," She replied.

♡♥︎♡

He reclined against the car's backseats, his gaze fixated on her blissful expression. He firmly grasped her hips, guiding her up and down on his thick manhood. "You gonna lose that attitude, shorty?" Dwayne moaned, his pace quickened. She nestled her head on the cushion, embracing him tightly, and released soft moans as he took her to the edge. "Yesss," she trailed off, her voice trembling, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

"Fuck, Dwayne," she chanted, her voice strained, each word a struggle. his grip on her hips tightening, his lovesick gaze locked with hers. "Where would I be without you?" he murmured, his warm breath grazing her earlobe. her body writhing. "I don't want to lose you," he urged, his voice filled with desperation. A gasp escaped her as his tip jabbed her g-spot,"you won't, I swear" she managed to say amidst her moans, her rhythm quickening, their bodies colliding in a symphony of desire.

The couple took deep breaths, their car windows instantly misting up. "You're so beautiful," Dwayne whispered, his words causing her heart to flutter. his mouth gently embraced her nipple while his hand sensually caressed her other breast. "I'll leave you!" she exclaimed, her moans echoing through the air as she moved her hips against him, her desire enveloping him completely.

She gently pressed her hand onto the misted car window, leaving behind a fading handprint, while her arms tenderly encircled the back of his neck. "You're taking it so well," Dwayne whispered, his hips moving with swiftness. Her voice trembled with pleasure as she moaned, "Shit!!" Their tongues twirled as they shared a messy kiss, tilting their heads to intensify the connection. With a hint of force, he roughly spanked her ass.

Her nails leave crescent-moon-shaped marka on his car seats. "I'm cumming!" Olivia exclaimed, gripping the headrest tightly as her body convulsed. his hand tenderly resting on the sides of her neck, urging her to meet his gaze. "How does it feel?" Dwayne whispered, drawing her nearer. "It's so good!" She cried out, her essence spilling over all his dick. In response, Dwayne filled her with his warm cum, both of them consumed by the overwhelming bliss.

He gently pulled out while he tenderly settled her onto his lap, planting another soft kiss on her lips while his finger lazily traced shapes on her thighs. "You alright?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Y-yes, just tried, Sorry about your backseats, baby." she apologized, She kept her eyes locked onto the backseats.

"I'll get 'em cleaned up.."

————
Please excuse any errors❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 101 14
fantasies starring your favorite chocolate men of the screen, the music scene, and much more πŸ’‹
629 33 4
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐀𝐍 π€π’ππˆπ‘πˆππ† πŒπŽπƒπ„π‹ π–π‡πŽ π‹πˆπ•π„π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ– πŽπ… 𝐇𝐄𝐑 πŒπŽπ“π‡π„π‘ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍 πŽπππŽπ‘π“π”ππˆοΏ½...
62.3K 1.5K 12
" FEEL THE WRATH, AND REVENGE OF THA' LUNATIC! " a one-shot with your favorite actor, rapper, & revolutionary. β™‘ HONORABLE RANKINGS! ⬇️ πŸ₯‡ IN #FREAKY...