Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC...

By AzureEclipse09

On hold until Volume 10. Son of Miguel (L/N) and wielder of the Silver Eyes, Azure (L/N) is a young man who d... More

Bio
Meeting the Rose
Shining Beacon
Initiation
A Badge and A Burden
In the Forever Falls
Stray Cat and Lone Wolf
Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Dance Dance Infiltration
Search and Destroy
Breach at Vale (Volume 2 Finale)
Round One, Challengers!
Brawl in the Family
Fall
Battle of Beacon
End of the Beginning (Volume 3 Finale)
The Next Step
Friends and Family
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)
Welcome to Haven
Lighting the Fire
Reunions and Rest
Calm Before the Storm
Battle of Haven (Volume 5 Finale)
Special Chapter: Ruby's Birthday
Argus Limited
Alone in the Woods
A Dead End
The Lady in the Shoe
Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)
Team AVRN Volume 7
The Greatest Kingdom
Pomp and Circumstance
A Night Off
Cordially Invited
Out in the Open
The Enemy of Trust (Volume 7 Finale)
Divided Teams
Faults
Our Message
In the Dark
Taking a Risk
The Final Word (Volume 8 Finale)
Strange New World
In the Ever After
Checkmate
The Cat and the Herbalist
Unexpected Arrivals
Confessions
Trouble
Reawakening (Volume 9 Finale)
*Important Discussion*
AVRN Chibi - Azure
AVRN Chibi - Vert
AVRN Chibi - Rosa
AVRN Chibi - Nero
AVRN Chibi - Team AVRN
AVRN Chibi - Extras (Finale)

Special Chapter: Azure's Book

179 4 0
By AzureEclipse09

Hello again. This will be a chapter that goes over the book that Azure was given by his mother before he left Patch. This will cover five parts of the seven in total that are in the book. This is more of a backstory chapter, so take a read if you want to know more about some things and people.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Title: All You Need to Know

Author: Sapphire Catalina

Chapter 1: Sapphire Catalina

Sapphire Catalina was born to a normal family. Her blue hair and eyes were a gift from her mother, while she inherited her fierceness and intelligence from her father. At age 9, she awakened her Semblance while training with her father one day. Blue lightning sparked from her fingers at first, but through years of training, she was able to channel it through her entire body, enhancing her physical capabilities. At age 16, she surpassed her father in a fight. It was then that she was allowed to attend a Huntsman Academy, and the closest one to her home was Haven Academy.

The next year, she entered and passed the initiation, allowing her to be a part of a team. She became the leader of Team SYCM (Sycamore). It consisted of her, another girl, and two guys. They were a good team, and they did well on their missions. She went to Beacon in preparation for the tournament, and that is where she met Miguel for the first time. During the Vytal Festival, she got the chance to go up against Team STRQ. Even though her team lost, she was still very impressed by the other team's versatility and coordination. During that time, she got the chance to be able to get to know all the members of Team STRQ as well as a special person named Miguel.

After they all graduated from their respective academies, Sapphire and Miguel met with each other and got together. Two years later, they got married and had Azure later on. 3 years after Azure was born, she lost Miguel after he left on a mission. She was devastated at the news, but she stayed strong and raised Azure to be like his late father.

Chapter 2: The Catalina Family

The Catalina family goes back to over 300 years ago. There was a man named Cobalt Catalina who lived in a small village in Anima. He went on a search for a missing person, but it was too late. That person had died, and immediately afterwards, he was surrounded by Grimm. He was about to attack when yellow lightning struck all the Grimm, killing them. He looked to his right to see a woman in a yellow hood. Her name was Jewel.

After she rescued him, they returned to his village and got to know each other. It later led to the two having a daughter with blue hair and yellow eyes named Aqua. When she was born, Jewel told Cobalt something she never told anyone: she was descended from the first Spring Maiden's daughter. This shocked him, but then he came to accept it, seeing as she and their daughter has the lightning Semblance, which was once part of the Maiden's power.

Years later and both Cobalt and Jewel passed away. Their daughter Aqua got married to a man and they had a son named Cerulean. It suited him well due to his blue hair and blue eyes. Since his father didn't have a family name, he was given the Catalina family name. This man would later on have a daughter with the same hair and eyes as him. Her name was Carolina, the future mother of Sapphire and the future maternal grandmother of Azure.

Where they are right now or what happened to them is left unknown, ever since Sapphire left home all those years ago.

Chapter 3: Lightning

(Refer back to "Lighting the Fire" for explanation.)

Chapter 4: Miguel (L/N)

Miguel (L/N), real name Miguel Calavera, is a man with black hair, tan skin, and Silver Eyes. He is the son of Maria Calavera. She raised him while they stayed hidden from the world. He didn't know why his mother was so cautious of those around them, but nevertheless, he went along with it. One night, while he was in the forest, he came across a wounded huntsman getting attacked by a pack of Beowolves. Miguel knew he had to save this man, and so rushed into the fray.

With a simple sword at hand, he charged at the Grimm and managed to get one before he got pushed back towards a tree. He got up and closed his eyes. He starts to remember his mother telling him that he has a gift that can protect life, and with his determination to save the Huntsman in front of him, he opened his eyes to see a bright light. This light turned the Grimm to stone before they disintegrated. Miguel kneeled and clutched his head in pain. After a few moments, he looked up to see a boy around his age with a dark coat and a sword in hand. This unexpected encounter would lead him to train to become a Huntsman.

After saying his goodbyes to his mother, he left to go attend Beacon at the age of sixteen. He passed initiation and was named the leader of Team MGNT (Magenta), consisting of four guys. Ozpin noticed that he had Silver Eyes at that moment, and knew that he would be a valuable asset to his future plans. He got to know all the members of Team STRQ, and even trained with all of them. A few months later, he met Sapphire for the first time, and the two felt a connection at that point in time. You could say it was love at first sight. This would eventually lead to a romance that would bloom after he graduated from Beacon. He and Sapphire had the chance to reunite with Maria after he spent all those years away. Maria saw how in love the two were and gave them her blessings.

The two got married and went to Patch to celebrate with Team STRQ. During their stay, Miguel would go to a clearing in a forest and be alone with his thoughts. Sometimes, him and Sapphire would sit there and relax together. Later, he and Sapphire had a boy named Azure. He saw the resemblance Azure had to him besides the blue in his hair. He knew at first glance Azure would be a great warrior in the future, and so he came into contact with his old friend Kaz. He asked him to train Azure when he was eight years old. This would ensure that he would be prepared for the dangers that he would encounter later on, especially when it comes to Salem. He shivered when he remembered Ozpin telling him and Team STRQ all about the Maidens, Relics, and about Salem herself.

One night, he left to go meet with a friend for a mission, and they never came back...

Chapter 5: Danger Sense

This was Miguel's Semblance. It was a deviation of Maria's Semblance 'Preflexes'. While his reflexes stayed the same, he gains a sort of sixth sense that warns him of any incoming danger. He first unlocked his Semblance when he was ten years old. It warned him of a Beowolf that was about to pounce on him. He turned around and took care of the Grimm. He got home and told Maria about what happened. She was happy, but also worried for his safety. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

During Miguel's time at Beacon with his team, his Semblance was able to evolve so that it would also warn him of any danger that approached those he cared about, which included his own team, Team STRQ, and also Sapphire when she visited Beacon. Combine that with his secret ability to vaporize Grimm with his eyes, along with his training with Kaz, and it turned Miguel into a strong warrior, just like his mother.

Chapter 6: Kaz

Kaz. Full name unknown. Family unknown. He was a mysterious man with a mysterious past. No one knew who he was until he met Miguel one night. He and Miguel trained in the woods and got to know each other during four years. When Miguel told him if he wanted to go with him to Beacon, he declined the offer and left to go on an adventure. The reason he didn't go was due to him not having a Semblance. Without a Semblance, he was just a normal swordsman. A few months later, he was found by a woman named Cardinal. She took him in to her mansion filled with many books and he was trained by her to wield a certain power. After her death a few years later, he used his newly gifted Semblance to continue helping out the people of Remnant.

After Azure was born, he was contacted by Miguel to help train his son when the time was right. Kaz accepted and he didn't meet Miguel again. After his friend's death, Kaz kept his promise and trained a young Azure for five years. During that time, they came across both Qrow and Maria since Kaz knew them both because of Miguel. On the final month of training over in Sanus, he rescued a dark-haired boy with a sword using his Semblance. He gave the boy some advice before he returned to his camp and saw a sleeping Azure. He took the opportunity to pass on his Semblance to Azure for him to use in the future. They soon returned to Vale and he dropped Azure off with Sapphire before he left to go on one last mission.

He traveled to Anima by airship and walked to a place in the south. He soon reached a white marble house in the woods and encountered his old nemesis, Quinella. She was a woman with lavender hair, purple eyes, and a purple dress. She ran away from the house and he gave chase. They reached a clearing 100 yards away, and they began their fight. During the fight, they both wondered why the other wasn't using their Semblance. But after a long fight, both of their Auras were broken. They charged at each other and fatally stabbed each other. Quinella died instantly, but he still had some breath in him. He took the time to write all the information he discovered into a piece of paper and called a carrier pigeon with a distinct whistle. The pigeon flew to him, he attached the paper to its leg, and lets it fly back to Mistral. With a final heavy breath, he dropped to the ground dead. Unbeknownst to him, a certain girl was there to witness it all.

The pigeon made it to the Mistral Post Office where Kaz's final letter was then mailed to Sapphire, who read it and learned about his death. She would eventually tell Azure what happened to his dear uncle.

Chapter 7: Incarnation

(Refer back to "Lighting the Fire" for explanation.)

——————————————————
This is where the chapter ends. Next up are the official outfits for Team AVRN for Volume 7-9.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
95.4K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
822 7 27
RWBY AU: Volume One: In a world where the dark creatures of Grimm roam and attack its inhabitants, a profession exists to protect both Human and Fau...