United (A Percabeth AU)

By heartofgold_shipper

PERCY JACKSON is a second year at Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry. He is a Gryffindor who is... More

Authors note
Prologue/Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A.N: 500 reads!?!?
Chapter 7
A.N. IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 8
A.N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Percabeth Fanart

223 10 3
By heartofgold_shipper

I decided to make this for the celebration of Percy's birthday and Anniversary of Percabeth, as well as my celebration for 500+ reads!
I hope you guys have enjoyed my book so far and you continue to read it!

Happy (one day late) Birthday Seaweed Brain! I'm so happy of how far you've come from the sleep-deprived 12 year old to the person you are now!!!

I will never forget, the celebration of Percabeth!!!
I'm so happy for these two! You guys have been through so much and have gotten through it like pros!!
You guys are amazing! I'm so proud of you guys! Y'all are amazing and I can't wait for y'all to have kids... ooooooooooh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.4K 22
Percy Jackson wakes at Hogwarts. Harry Potter wakes at Camp Half-Blood. Neither know who they are, where they are, or where they come from - but when...
88.6K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
894K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...
96.4K 662 57
One-shot will consist of percabeth fluff, proposal, before they started dating, beginning of their relationship, all that jazz. (Also note that thr f...