Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

39

6.8K 472 26
By talesofdevil

A kiss, or a key to my heart.

How did the world started becoming strange? It's not like I cared for it anyways. But it feels different, like I've been taken away from every heaviness, yet my inside is tied with an unsteady weight. Which keeps fluctuating.

Sometimes heavier with unknown emotion, sometimes with fear, want, sorrow, care. And all of it directed towards her. The fearless storm striking my heart just with her worries. Making my troubled heart paced with uncontrollable suffocation.

Like I don't need anything but her. Her to wake with me, sleep beside me, walk beside me.

At the end of every pretext, nothing could justify the want to have her which leaves me with deep cut. I want her. Screw it. I want to ravish her, worship her, break her, and then die before her. Because I could never take the pain of separation from her.

She is my breath. My crown. And, now my life.

Wish I could show her, how much I'm ready to sacrifice myself again and again, birth in different lifetime, yet the lethal salvage would never fade. Wish I could be able to know how to express all of this.

"Hukum, just like you told us we planted the irrigation facility in every farm." I gaze at the Sarpanch, who stands with a thick book adjusting his spectacles, looking at me with suggestive eyes.

I nod at him. Standing up from the sofa.

"You go forwards, I'm joining you." I speak in my deep voice. He screws away.

I motion Vedant and Vehansh with my fingers.

"You both join others at the Shekhawat factory. One of us should be present there, and other one keep an eye on Malhotra without making it obvious." My lip curls into scowl, how I's wishing of spending the two days with Kiraz and here I'm dealing with my wimp rivals. Fucking Malhotras.

"Who will stay here then?" Vehansh speculates.

"I've positioned the guards, and I'll be away for hardly an hour. So, I don't think there will be much of a problem." I say, scratching my forehead with my thumb nail.

The only problem is my lady. If only she listens and obey me, nothing would be much of a nuisance for me to handle. If only she hears me. Which I doubt.

With a curt nod of their head, they are away. I look at the direction of my room, situated at first floor. The open ceiling gives me a glimpse of the closed oak door.

Coming out, Vishal joins me promptly. The Sarpanch on seeing me coming out from the haveli, dash towards me on his old leg. When he inhales few breaths giving oxygen to his dyeing lung, he stands upright drawing the same comedy look in which he thinks he looks intrepid, but just a fool.

"Hukum, we should go to east side." With saying that he runs his feet towards the east side.

Folding open my sunglasses, I wear them protecting myself from the harsh rays.

"West." I begin walking.

Vishal lets out a snicker seeing the drained old face of Sarpanch. He U-turn his feet, joining us.

"As you wish, Hukum." He laughs inordinately in order to wipe his embarrassing moment, somewhat covering his bewildered look.

Oldy, the game you're playing I played it when I's fourteen. The seventeen years of practice was for nothing.

As we passed the roads, leaving the habitation behind, the more the dry bushes started coming in peripheral.

The land looked dried out, some even had droughts resulting the crop leaves to drop and wilt. The greenery wiped out from the farms.

I remove my sunglasses, turning to face the man. I eye the men, who looks anywhere but at me.

"Vishal either the irrigation facility overworked itself or it didn't work at all. What do you think about it?"

"Uh boss if we look at it, the pumps and water pipe are vanished from the farms. It feels like they never were here." He admits.

I crunch my eyebrow, folding my arms against my chest. "But here our Sarpanch said that he did irrigation facility. And as a proof, he has been submitting us the payment receipts every year. Didn't he?" I turn my eyes to him.

The indicated man sweats pompously. He ducks his head, not saying a words.

"Start speaking." I order him pining him with my cold gaze.

He knows that there is no escape root for him, and like a good citizen he starts speaking, "Hukum I'm sorry-"

"Pardon me with your sorry's and start speaking." I cut him.

He lifts his ducked head, looking at me then going back to his normal position, "I got driven by my greed and spend the money you gave me every year, on my personal needs. But I did give half of the money on irrigation project."

"Half?" Vishal cocks in.

He stammers whispering, "Twenty percent."

I breath out air, trying to control my anger.

"You know me, still you dared to go against my trust." My tone marred with indignation.

He falls on his knees, begging for mercy. I pinch between my brows. Removing my eyes from him I look ahead. A familiar figure of which I'm well accustomed of, fall in the vicinity. The earlier rage is nothing compared to this one I'm facing.

She knew if she dares to disobey me, she would be the one getting hurt. Yet, there she stands with another unfamiliar face. As if catching my fierce gaze, she looks up, straight directly at me. Her doe-eyes widens in shock. Apparently, causing her to vanish off.

"Boss what should we do with him."

"Kill him." I speak without flinch a bit.

"Traitors have no right to live."

His endless begging fall dead to my ear, since only sheer rage occupied my vein.

With that I march past them, fishing out my phone.

"Status!" I bellow.

"Bhai, both the Malhotra brothers are there in their house." Vedant speaks.

"Are you sure?" I ignite the car engine.

"Yess bhai."

I clench my jaw, thinking of the worst scenarios her stupidity would have brought on her. The Malhotra would've got hunch on her, targeting on her. Malhotra's are one of a crazy fucker, they would stroke your back making it feel like they're caressing your skin, but if only your heads had eyes, you would see the soft touches are given by a gun. They would stoop any low to get their rivals on knees.

I saunter towards our room, my steps heavier, echoing in the silent hallway. I took my sweet time in driving, trying my best to control the agitation my anger was creating. Throwing open the door ajar, I enter in the room.

"Kiraz." I call out for her. She sat on the bed with her head pressed against her hiked keens, her hands cushioning her head. Hearing me, she lifts her head.

Her dark iris dilates in fear.

I step near the bed, consciously she hugs herself more closely but not once removing her eyes from me. Looks like someone is trying to put on a brave façade.

Now, what's fun of playing a game without fakeness.

I walk near her. Her strong disguise slowly starting to flicker. Taking her cold hand, she flinches a bit, and gets up from the bed.

I open the cuffs of the Kurta, all the while directing my eyes at her. Pulling the cloth over from my head, I stand in my naked chest.

I walk towards the couch watching her intensely, while spreading my legs on the coffee table. She stands infront of me, watching me with perplexed mind.

"How is your leg?" I eye her feet. She matches my gaze, "Good." She whispers with her parched throat.

"What you did when I's gone?" I ask her casually.

She starts shifting on her feet, in between letting out a hiss.

She stares at me, then cascades her eyes down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Do you remember the crocodile I took you to. What's its name Kiraz?"

Her body goes stiff for a second, pausing her fidgeting of her fingers. The façade now crumbles showing her bare infront of me.

"What was his name?" I ask once again wording each word with a hidden threat of my anger.

"Hunter." She whispers in her croaked voice. My heart pinches seeing her like this, but she should learn to listen to me.

"You have a sharp memory, don't you?"

She bits her lips, tears sticking at the end of her eyelids.

"Then you must remember what I told you in the morning. Elaborate it to me?"

"To rest."

"And?" I raise my brow.

"I shouldn't go anywhere without your permission." She replies.

"And what you did? Did you obey me."

She shakes her head, while sniffling.

I stand up on my feet covering the distance between us. I wrap my fingers against her throat lightly, lifting her head making her look straight at my eyes. A whimper escapes her mouth.

"I had told you to listen to me. But no, you never do. Do you know this village like I do. Do you know the woman with whom you left. Did you know where she was taking you. God forbids, but if something would've happened to you, where was I going to search you. Your legs are swollen and red yet you go out in this harsh climate, of which you're not accustomed of. Do you get happiness in disobeying me."

My naked chest touches her breast, as I walk forwards making her to step back. I clench my jaw, to not to loose my calm.

"Kiraz," I breath out, watching her teary eyes. "Izzat ho tum meri."

"What you're to me?" I command.

"Respect." She mumbles. I pull her face nearer to my face.

"And my life." Her back hits the wall making her gasp.

"I don't allow both to wander around without my protection. Not before making the predator engrave in their eyes that you are mine." I press her neck, pressuring on the veins.

"Do you hear me?" I growl at her.

She nods her head, closing her eyes. Her wet lashes sticking to each other, her cheeks glistening and from all the biting on her lips, which make it crimson red.

"Will you listen to me?" I emphasize.

"Yess." she nods her head, whispering in her broken voice.

"If not you'll be having a date with hunter. And I swear I'm not letting you go of this easily if something happens like this."

"Yess."

I duck my head trailing my nose against her neck, and collarbone. In the while taking her majestic smell. I press my front on her petite figure, sucking on her neck.

She hisses out in pain, but not from my sucking on her skin. I lift my head watching her taking heavy breaths.

"What happened?" I inquire.

"My back." She presses herself on me, away from the wall.

"Turn around." I assert.

She obeys me, turning on her heel. Her upper skin has red scratches, and bruise.

"How did it happen?" I let out a shaky breath controlling my leftover sanity. I can't scare her enough.

"I'd my back pressed against the tree when my foot slipped the bark cutted my skin." Her voice soft controlling the pain.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to others." I step back, giving her space.

"Go and fresh up, I'm bringing you medicine." With that I exist the room, while putting on the kurta.

Walking towards the kitchen, I order the maid to make herbal paste.

When I enter the room, she stays seated on the bed. Occupying the space behind her, I keep the bowl on the night stand.

"Open your blouse." Her eyes goes back, widen a little, then lands on the bowl in my hand. I roll my eye at her hesitansy, making her turn around. Her hairs are already tied up. I pull on the lace of her blouse, pulling them open. Unhooking the cloth, I let it free from her back.

"Don't take it off. You can apply it like that." She stammers.

"The paste will spoil your cloth." Well, spoiling is just an excuse.

She falls silent. I pull on the sleeves from her shoulder, helping her to take the cloth of. Leaving her in only her black bra. From the top of her head, I can look over the valley of her chest.

Dipping my fingers in the green paste I apply it on the lacerate skin. She moans in pain, clutching the bed cover. Everytime my finger touches her skin she hisses out in breath.

"Look at me." She turns her head. Her eyes swollen and red alike her lips.

I lean forwards capturing her lips. My lips links with her. She shrieks jumping in my hold. I detach my lips

"Do you want it?" Questioning her was just an out of blue.

She stares at me, then point her gaze from me to my lips. Kiraz puts her lips on me, making my lips curl in smile. I move my lips cupping her throat, all the while she clumsily following me. The sweet and deliberate kiss turned into rough.

I trail my fingers on her back applying the remaining paste on the bruise skins. Her moans are cut in kiss.

Kiraz turns out of breath, tapping on my shoulders. I detach myself from her, resting my head over the top of her crown.

That moment, I knew she is hell to my body but heaven to my heart.

••~~~••

Reyansh is a negative character in this book, a mafia to be exact. His heart is cold and dark. He is an emotionless man.

So don't except him to be all lovely dolly, since this book is a dark romance.
Though their will be development in him but that can't happen suddenly.

Hope you liked it? Do vote.
And comment down your views. They are the only thing which keeps me going.

Published: 19August, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
1.9M 100K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
13.2K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
105K 5.7K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...