Eternal Dream Hunts

By kerawinter11

Dream hunters, those unlucky lucid dreamers who unravel mysteries by experiencing nightmares firsthand, had a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Photographs
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eight

4 1 0
By kerawinter11

Dream Panorama

They are the ones I saw in THE BOOK! said Keral but he didn't have any perception to wake Kera after she had finally slept without any supplement or candles. He drew that blue flower in his book thinking if he had ever saw any blue flower of these kinds in the Old Alchemist's Garden. 

It was midnight when Keral suddenly woke up due to noises of footsteps. He finally opened his eyes when he could feel light candles scent. Oh, you are awake said Jack while he was putting red cloth to Kera's eyes. 

What are you doing? She is resting! argued Keral which made Jack laugh thinking why he is being so protective when he is the one who doesn't like Kera's monstrous presence. She said so! Jack simply answered telling him that Kera also got awaken when she heard the footsteps so asked me to set up the dream plain of walking life.

Keral hit his head to the pillow and slept in curiosity thinking what he will he learn today. Kera was in her dull shades of dream with few voids around which she avoided. She wasn't lucid dreaming and so she was running away from her dream monsters. She was chased by some people who included many dead peoples; some shot in head, some by stomach and some were totally fine but with pistol and firing on her. Ruffing around and all hurt in her own world, she just prayed for someone to help her yet so powerless to figure out her own dream. 

Keral was dreaming in his dream when he said, 'Everything connected to me should be gone.' He was in void, black void with few beautiful crystals floating. He was floating in the blackness of something unknown to the humans. He looked one if the shinning crystals when he touched it saying 'Kera's Dream' he entered the dream. He saw the dull colors and wondered did she ever had a colorful dream when suddenly he saw Kera running.

Kera??  

He followed her around seeing her hurt and in dirt being on ground. Kera!!! he said, and Kera gained consciousness as if Keral had now became her CILD {Character Induced Lucid dreaming}. She was still breathing heavily trying to calm herself down as she had gained consciousness her dream character disappeared. Kera was standing up cleaning her dress coming up to Keral with her red scarf to tie his hand with hers, so he won't get lost or trap in her dreams.

Keral sighed as dream characters were gone but he found weird when one was still there with mask on his face. Who is he? Keral asked looking at dark brown eyes with dark hairs and a bright sunrays presence through the forest touching him as if he was one of the fantasies of Kera yet someone more alive than anything, more alive than Kera.  

Who is whom? 

That masked person behind you!

Kera looked back but she couldn't see anything. Looking back at Keral she laughed saying if he is seeing things because of the dark forest, they were in. The masked person was in shock, Keral could see his eye's being all widened. 

You can see me?!!! said Glance rhetorically.

What you mean?

Keral! who are you talking to? 

Glance removed his mask smirking in his thoughts about what powers does Keral holds. Glance looked at Kera who was thinking looking at the dark forest, but he didn't want her to think anything in dreams because if she does and succeeds using the Lucid powers; it will grant her many answers and things to use against Glance. 

Glance without talking further to Keral rushed to Kera to strangle her to wake her up and Keral read his movements to know that he wants to kill her in dream. Keral rushed over and touched the red cloth of Kera's wrist which made Glance angry, but he couldn't do anything because now Kera was in Keral's protection. 

Keral you are acting weird said Kera and Keral explained that she couldn't see him, he doesn't know the reason why so, does Kera. Glance vanished in this air as if he was the character of her dream, but he wasn't, never was. Kera was telling Keral how to identity false characters again but also how to make them leave or avoid. 

Keral! you have to learn how to use powers of yours!

My powers? 

Yes! it's Lucid dreaming of yours in some way too! 

Kera started to make him learn to SHAPE THINGS in dreams starting with the river which didn't have any fish. Kera told him the story when she had her second successful lucid dream and tried to make an element, but she failed. Kera told Keral how she never could 'CREATE' things and now also. She could only make flowers, in the whole world of creation in Lucid dreams, she could only 'MAKE' flowers. In powers of her she could change the weather except Monsoon because the rain couldn't be controlled by her eventually turning into rainstorm, so bad that she couldn't stand on the land. 

Kera made Keral through her dreams avoiding the voids alongside. Keral was still curious of voids because he had only saw Black voids but not dull yellow voids being randomly placed in dreamland. What if they are not just a place where nothing exists! What if they are not just empty places of dreams thought Keral and continued to admire the scenery because in Kera's dream even if it was dull colors, it was all beautiful. From the mystical creatures like Griffin and dragons to shining dandelions sticking on Kera's body when she walks through it. 

From Crystal water to empty castle dance, from meeting mighty beast to playing with wolves. Kera's land of dream was an unknow realm the world is trying to find.

I don't know If I can shape elements but seeing you this alive is all I ever want! said Keral out loud which made make Kera to hide her face in sweet embarrassment. All Keral could see was her miracle of mind.

They entered a place, a marble floor with a view of a river and moon flaming yellow. So beautiful said Keral as he noticed the sky and the blushing clouds. Suddenly firework started and Kera's eyes glowed with it, they went near to the marble barrier resting their hands on it when Keral saw the clouds moving to the moon but instead of passing by it was embracing the moon so compactly that the MOON EXPLODE! 

Keral was surprised for the moment when he thought dream was going to end with moon but then he noticed the moon which was crushed by the clouds has suddenly become an enormous orange flower. Keral laughed at the sight and then looked at Kera who was already laughing heartly with her eyes closed when suddenly in mid of admiring her laugh under the moonlight he saw the thin air around her emerging a hand.

The hands which had emerged from the air started to make a whole human, a creation. The hand wrapped itself to Kera's waist to her hands which were resting on. Keral looked at him and knew it was not Glance but him as a dream character. Kera had lost her lucidity because she forgot her aim of her dreams. The red cloth from Kera's hand loosed and fall over on ground. 

Glance and Kera were at same stance as the picture of them when they were playing hide and seek. Kera was laughing in Glance's arms and so does he twirl her to the sky. They were so playful that Keral didn't wanted to step in as if he knew he had no right to step in. He was all lost and witnessing the love story of them and he knew it wasn't the first time he had witnessed their love story. 

It was them! said Keral to himself as if he knew something, he knew about them! 

Glance!!! said Kera offering her hands to him

Yes! milady!

They started to dance in middle of the town with everyone circling them around. They were singing some melody which Keral didn't knew but he sat down by one of the shops seeing them dance and celebrating the beauty of life. Glance and Kera were all lost in themselves, even though everyone had stopped; they didn't as crowd chose them to be 'Eternity' as said in the song. Glance would easily lift Kera as a feather and Kera would embrace him to every dance with her touch as he was the warmness of her, not only in dream but in real because after all it was memory playing in her dreams. 

Glance stopped and so did Kera because Kera felt a sensation as she looked at Keral in mid. She closed her ears hearing the voices of the town. What happened? asked Keral rushing to her. 

Glance! don't go!!! PLEASE

Our Path---

GLANCE DON'T! PLEASE!! GLANCE GLANCE!! GLANCE!!

Keral woke up in a void and fell into it as it took place with Kera's scream which disturbed the dream. Kera held the cushion beside close to her saying to it 'Please don't leave me' 'Please meet me again' 'Please---' 

All Keral could hear was 'please in every sentence.' Jack was awake looking at Kera, he patted her pulling the blanket up to face so she could sleep warmly. Unfortunate Dreamers said Jack staying beside her. 

Next morning Keral had woke up early and was painting when Kera walked in. What are you painting she asked with a bright smile which made Keral thought How can a smile like her is in true unfortunate? 

I'm painting a scenery! 

Scenery?!! 

Yes! 

Kera looked over the painting; it was all dark with few sunrays coming through the trees. What does this painting mean? asked Kera because she had known every artist has a story behind for what they do. Even when they say, 'Just wanted to draw something' It's just them opening a path to a new sight they had saw or felt. 

YOUR SOUL!

What? asked Kera in confusion for what he had answered 

It's you! remember when I said you are a scenery!

Yes! but I also remember you saying I'm not beautiful as a scenery! 

Keral felt defeated but he knew he could convey the message through his canvas. You see Kera! you and your soul are a piece of a Dark Forest. You are carved as their woods! You are dark as the roots! People could only see the surface of your leaves that sun touches, yet no one knows what your ground holds and so does the root buried inside with nothing but dead wishes. Yet your soul is so beautiful because of those few sunrays you let in! even in few you are the most beautiful thing to hold dearest. 

I can't understand what's beautiful about it! said Kera 

Beautiful Keral laughed. You Kera Winter!

You are the land I won't fear to stay at nights because I know the few sunrays you had kept in are the ones who would save in when in dark because as miracle you are! you will shape it in orbs!

 If your woods are dark, it will still make me alive because as miracle you are you can keep anyone warm!

If your grounds are dark, it will still make me sleep over the leaves bed because as Miracle you are you can save me with your forest leaves!

Because You Kera Winter you might be the dark forest but as miracle you are! you are the most beautiful piece of land, piece of my scenery I would love to make thousands you in this mere piece of canvas! 

Kera got quite with everything Keral had said. She was the muse and inspiration for Keral's canvas which she felt honored but the meaning behind it, she felt gifted. She was all lost in the canvas but the more she looks the more she felt looking in the mirror. She touched the dry paint; felt like touching the soul. So serene! she thought admiring herself in the chaos of her. 

Keral?

Yes!

Thank you!!! said Kera and her brown eyes started to fill an ocean but the drops were so unfortunate to not be able to touch her cheeks thought Keral. Looking at her Keral took out another canvas. He cared her cheeks taking away all her tears he drew a rainforest. Winter! you are the most beautiful scenery I had every saw!

 I think right now this is my dream panorama! smiled Keral

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...
1.4K 361 27
•𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✒ [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥." ʟᴏɢʟɪɴᴇ: "Chloe, a myster...
10.6K 1.2K 45
♌-- Book III of the Astral Guardians Series --♈ To fulfill his late mother's dream has always been En's aim in life. Even though he's not sure he wil...