𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
Final
Epilogue

32

2.3K 88 4
By avkjmn

I'm early this time 😸

______

Eun-ji's pov”

-------

In our college era-

Me, han-suk and min-suk were in the same grade. They both fell in love with me and proposed me at the same time.

Han-suk and min-suk both were fine to only have me as their partner. And when they proposed I couldn't help but to agree to their proposal.

I was an orphan and were desperate to have a secure future. They were the only which can help me to be live a normal and peaceful life because they were rich.

We dated each other for 3 years and after that they take me to their parents.

Their parents were good with me because they think I was naive but their grandfather was furious because I wasn't belonged to a rich family.

Their grandfather put a condition for us.

Their grandfather wants a heir that too a boy and If I couldn't them that then I have to leave them and if han-suk and min-suk oppose to this and didn't want to leave then their grandfather will not give them the property.

And the lucky thing was that 'I was pregnant'  that time.

We three were happy and hoped for the best. We prayed to God to give us a boy as a child.

But deep down I was scared. What if I gave birth to a girl or many what ifs clouded my mind.

And when the time came to give birth.

The dread was eating me.

And when my dread came to reality I felt like everything finished.

When the doctors announced that my baby is already dead before gaven birth.

Han-suk and min-suk cried with me that day.

And then we made a plan on that same when he heard about a couple and their baby which was a boy.

Han-suk planned everything and min-suk and I helped in his plan.

We gather all the information about that couple.

And luckily they belonged to middle class so we threatened them with their child's death. They cried so much to us but we were help less too. And that baby was taehyung.

They named him taehyung and the mother of the child said to not to change his name and we agreed.

But we couldn't leave them like this. What if in future they came us for child.

So han-suk and min-suk ordered their man's to kill them.

We showed taehyung to their (kim) family and they all got happy thinking that they got their heir.

Their grandfather were happy too and named every property and shares to han-suk and min-suk.

After 1 year han-suk and min-suk's grandfather died and we three moved out of their mansion. We started to live in daegu then we decided to leave min-suk here and left for Italy to extend our business. So that we can keep our both business stable.

Everything was going peacefully but your father came between us - eun-ji spoke while looking at jungkook.

Your father was being an angel who wanted to help those lowlifes and poking his nose in others business. So, we snatch everything from him even his love and his wealth. But we did the big mistake to leave you alive .

Min-suk was living with taehyung in daegu after we killed your parents. And me and han-suk left to Italy.

Min-suk was there to handle our other works and he was the one who did that attack 2 yrs ago in daegu . Because we got to know that you're jeon min-ho's son.

After the attack, min-suk come here in Seoul with taehyung.

Min-suk did that small robbery to get your attention and everything was going according to our plan.

But you decided to marry that lowlife. Still that was fine because he is not that important. But then we decided to kidnap that slut of yours and get min-suk out of this shit hole and Wolfie gang's leader helped us in kidnapping.

But again you have to ruin everything.

Because of you husbands went through so much pain.

*************

You took my husbands before and now my son is here too in your hell- eun-ji yelled in rage.

Eun-ji finished her story in rage while looking at jungkook with burning, if those chains were not holding her then she was sure she was going to rip jungkook apart somehow and take her husbands revenge.

"Boys did you record everything?" Jungkook asked calmly.

Yeonjun and bangchan nodded their heads to jungkook who motioned Yoongi and hobi with his fingers and understand.

Jungkook was the one who wanted to know everything from her side too. So, here they're going to finish their chapter.

Yoongi took the sharp knife and in a swift motion the knife pierced through matte's chest but not to deep.

And Matteo who was half conscious screamed in pain.

But that didn't stopped Yoongi. He stabbed him again and again on his arms, chest, thighs and even gave a slight cut on his throat in which the blood came out quickly dripping down from his throat to his chest and mixing with the blood that was on his chest.

Matteo coughed blood while groaning in utter pain.

"Yoongi cut his fingers too. He touched my baby with these filthy hands." Jungkook spoke up to Yoongi who nodded his head while walking towards the table which placed in the dark room where they had placed their tools prettily.

Getting the cleaver knife he walked back to Matteo who was near to pass out soon..

And in a blink of eye Yoongi cut the whole hand of Matteo who was screaming and mumbling a series of no.
Eun-ji was crying messily while yelling for them to stop torturing his son.

Ignoring all the yelling and matteo's ugly mumbling, Yoongi cut the other hand too skillfully.

Jungkook grinned darkly while looking at their state.

And the others were satisfied too watching them...

"Ah hobi go and shut her mouth. She is so annoying. I've tolerated her a lot in past few weeks now I want her to be quite like a dead person" jungkook said so calmly while looking at eun-ji and Matteo.

And hobi did what he was told to do and in a swift motion eun-ji's throat split into two blood gushing out of her body.

Hobi's hands were aching too much from the time Yoongi started torturing Matteo. So, when he got the opportunity he did he work quite Empressively.

"Aw hyung I didn't told you kill her this easily" jungkook made a sad face while looking at hobi who just shrugged.

"I was eager to kill so I did" hobi calmly replied while cleaning his hands with the tissue paper then he walked towards yeonjun who was already looking at him. And without caring about others hobi pecked on yeonjun's lips making him a blushing mess.

Jungkook rolled his eyes while looking at them. Now, he wants his angel too.

"Yoongi hyung, shut his fucking groans too" jungkook utter in disgust.

"Boss I want to do that" Felix spoke up while looking at jungkook who understood and motion him to do whatever he wants.

And Felix did what he wanted to do, making Matteo a mess. A whole mess in blood.

And the rest was secret 🌚

I'll tell you later how they got rid of them.

**************

The time when taehyung and jungkook came back from the hospital. Jungkook left taehyung in the living room and went to his office room.

That was already noon when they made their way to the basement, Namjoon and Jimin were both there before their arrival.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi shyly.

Jungkook wanted to a little storytime so he asked eun-ji explain him everything.

And the rest you know 🗿

Now it's almost 10:00pm.

When jungkook walked back to their room.

They had dinner late.

Because Tae and Jin had their dinner before because Jin was hungry so he asked taehyung to accompany him to which the younger nodded and they ate their dinner with a a lot of chatter.

Now everyone is in their respective rooms well not everyone right 🌚

----------

Jungkook opened the door slowly thinking maybe taehyung is already slept but the room's light were off and the windows were open.

Through the light which was coming from outside the moonlight as he walked further in the room.

But he felt the bed is empty, so he confirmed his guess by turning on the lamplight.

Then he looked towards the windows and understood that maybe taehyung is at the balcony.

He walked towards there and find taehyung standing near the railing while his arms were wrapped around his petite
Figure while looking at the luminating moon.

It's cold outside and his angel is standing their bare feet and he is wearing a thin shirt with the matching pajamas.

Jungkook walked towards taehyung while wrapping his strong arms around his Angel's petite figure startling him in the process because taehyung was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't felt the presence of jungkook before.

A gasp left taehyung lips when jungkook peppered his neck with soft kisses.

"You should be Asleep at this moment, baby. Why are you up till now?" Jungkook asked while his lips ghosting over taehyung sweet spot making him to moan accidentally.

Taehyung gasped at his own action while covering his mouth with his both hands. Still he was back facing jungkook.

And jungkook swears his dick twitched in his pants just by hearing taehyung's single moan.

Jungkook swiftly turned taehyung towards himself. Now they're facing each other.

Seeing each other so close their eyes landed on each other's lips and taehyung licked his lower lip while poking his tongue out slightly.

Jungkook groaned before smashing his lips with the other.

They both moaned at the feeling of having each other's lips on their own.

Again those Butterflies and the spark when their lips collided with each other's felt like heaven.

_______________

So I just write this sh--🗿👏

Fuck my life 😭

College Is starting from tomorrow 😿

But your author is not going tomorrow 😼

Let's pray for my results 😔✊

Anyways

Take care 😽💜

-Mimi

__________

Who ever edited this they should've added bam too😔

A sweet family 😭❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 860 9
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...
253K 9.8K 17
Where Jeon Jungkook is a single father to his son Jeon Taemin. Jungkook is the owner of the biggest company in Korea. What happened when the biggest...
839K 31.9K 39
A TaeKook Mpreg FanFic Wherein the famous CEO in Korea is finding for a male who can bear his child. Okay disclaimer; Male pregnancy is everywhere...
83.9K 2.8K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...