Fangs of Deception

By Lypstical

( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows jus... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

110 10 16
By Lypstical

After not giving her consent to Crimson, Kaelyn stared at the ceiling for a few more seconds, thinking about how she would never again give her consent but just then, she shut her eyes with a whimper when he squeezed her wrists.

"What?" he asked, his tone aggressive.

It had been a while since his grip was that tight on her so she dropped her head to the side. "Master, you're hurting-"

"Shut up! how dare you say no to me?" He yelled on the side of her face.

Terrified at the possibility that he would hurt her by breaking her wrists, she burst into tears.

She then felt his tongue along her neck, making her legs tremble in fear as her breath hitched. She opened her eyes to look down at him and his eyes had changed along with his teeth, which now had the fangs out.

"Do you know how thirsty I am?"  he whispered, kissing her neck aggressively a few times.

"M-Master," she whispered, her lip quivering as she felt his fangs grazing along her neck.

At that moment, she knew she couldn't push him off. She was only an ordinary human who was no match for his strength. Before he could sink his fangs in, she needed to think fast and when she did, she spoke with wide eyes.

"Demeena came to see me!"

As soon as she said it, she noticed his head slightly move away from her neck to look up. "What did you just say?"

With her body tense since he was still between her legs, she let out a stuttered breath before speaking.

"Demeena was here."

When Crimson heard Demeena's name a second time, he got off Kaelyn and dropped himself on the other side of the couch and clenched his jaw after he put his fangs away.

"Are you certain she was the one?" he asked.

As he waited for a response, he could hear her heart pounding and heavy breathing as he watched her fix her dress and move away.

When she told him that Winn was the first one she had opened the floor for and then Demeena, it only infuriated him further and he yelled at her, making her flinch.

She apologized, justifying that she opened the door because Winn had something to tell her. She then explained what happened with Winn and Demeena.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "Is it all true? Do I really have no control over you wanting my blood? Were you only making me blindly submit to you?"

Despite his rage, he noticed how she trembled, so he sighed. "As your master, I have full control over everything and I don't even need anyone's permission to do what I want. However, it's more rewarding when we do things in the manner which I've created myself."

Right when he was about to get closer and hold her hand, she got up but kept her head low. "That means it's all true," she said. "I'm just a slave and you only make me feel like I have some control."

At that moment, he wished he could break Winn's neck, but for that moment, he needed to clear things up with the naive beauty in his presence.

When he got up and stood in front of her, he placed his fingers under her chin and directly looked into her vulnerable eyes. "I'm not pleased with how you found out, but at least you now know the truth. That's what it means to have me as your master."

As Kaelyn looked into the alluring features of the only one she had ever been with, she couldn't imagine getting murdered by him. Her bond with him had become so special to her that she moved closer and rested her face on his chest with her hands wrapped around him.

"Please don't kill me, Master," she said.

Her tensed shoulders relaxed when she felt him wrap his arms around her and kiss her forehead. "I have no intention of doing so," he said.

"Do you mean it?" she asked, still not completely convinced.

When she felt his fingers under her chin so she could look up at him again, she found herself lost in his seductive gaze, one that always pulled her in. Her eyes then grew wide when she felt his other hand on her waist, pulling her closer.

"You can trust me," he said as he rubbed his nose against hers. "Now that you know the truth, are you ready for me to have you whenever I please?"

She was so lost in his charm at that moment that she nodded. "Yes, you can have me as you please."

Her words were followed by a passionate kiss which he initiated and she wrapped her arms around him as it got deeper.

With her eyes shut, she only wished to be in his arms and for her, he was the only one she could trust because he was her master.

When he pulled away from her lips, she noticed his gaze on her bust, that being exactly where she hoped the moment would lead them.

When she was lifted, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he sat back on the couch. Right when they were about to kiss, she noticed that he furrowed his eyebrows for a second as he looked at her face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's nothing," he said. "You just look so......"

He kissed her instead but she wouldn't let it go.

"You were about to say something about how I look."

"You just look so alluring that I crave your blood even more," he said , burying his face at the crook of her neck.

When she felt his fangs grazing along her neck again, she parted her lips, the feeling being sensual to her. She placed a hand on the back of his head and when she felt his fangs sink in, she shut her eyes, completely surrendering herself to him and putting aside all Demeena and Winn had said to her.

~

A few days after Demeena's visit to Crimson's mansion to speak to Kaelyn with the aim to scare her with the real truth, she was on her way to see him after sunset in a seductive dress which revealed more than usual. She was certain she would win him over.

Before she could even reach his yard, she furrowed her eyebrows when she picked up Kaelyn's scent only and that made her clench her fists.

What?! She's still here? She should be dead by now! After all my efforts?

With rage, she dashed to the front door and constantly banged on it.

"Who is it?" Kaelyn asked from the other side of the door.

Demeena's jaw dropped and she had her hand midair when she was about to bang on the door again. She could already pick up Kaelyn's scent but actually hearing her voice led to a frustrated groan.

"Kaelyn?"

"Yes?"

"Open the door! It's Demeena!"

"I'm aware that it's you. I'm not allowed to open the door. What I did last time was a mistake so please leave."

Demeena was so enraged by her plan failing that she focused on nothing else but Kaelyn. She wished to break down the door and kill her with her bare hands.

Just then, her hair was yanked from the back and she was dragged at lightning speed. It was then she knew that it was Crimson.

When Crimson dragged Demeena deep into the woods, he held onto her arm and launched her body with great force into a tree. As soon as she dropped to the ground, he followed her and launched her several times until he decided that it was enough.

He then crouched down beside her and grabbed a handful of her hair to make her look up. He saw the blood running down her mouth and even in that state, she smiled at him, her teeth bloody red.

"Darling," she said with struggle.

"You just don't know when to quit," he said, then poked his cheek. "Now I'm thinking I should just kill you."

She shook her head with a grin that was filled with blood. "You....you can't do that to me because I'm special to you."

Despite the thought of killing her crossing his mind again, he decided to abandon her so he turned around to leave but just then, her words made him stop.

"I was surprised to hear Kaelyn's voice. She's still alive. That can't be right. She should be dead by now."

He walked back to her and crouched down. "Unfortunately for you, that didn't happen."

She cackled. "It's only a matter of time before you do to Kaelyn what you always do when you have no use for these humans," she said. "It won't be any different with her because you're going to kill her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
2.9M 95.2K 69
| MATURE CONTENT | "You are fuckíng mine. Do you understand that?" That harsh growl echoed in my head.. His words scarring my mind. I could feel the...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sè" His deep, sexy v...
508 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...