Always Interrupted | Bradley...

By stressednobsessed

When Anne "Free-Bird" Mitchell is called back to Top Gun she never expected to see some of her oldest friends... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

760 12 2
By stressednobsessed

AN: OKAY I NORMALLY DONT DO NOTES AT THE BEGINNING BUT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT AHHHHH PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. (for those who are uncomfy with it, it's starts after, "Let's take this inside shall we?" and ends at the little tilde thing ~ <that)

Anne was back in her favorite place: The Hard Deck. Everything was perfect. Her mom was running the bar, her Dad sitting and talking (well doing as much talking as he could before being thrown out again) and she was surrounded by her friends. They were currently locked in an intense 9-ball match. Bob, Jake, and Bradley were up against Natasha, Anne, and Reuben. Jake had just lost the game and Bob was laying into him.

"How can you shoot down a 5th generation fighter in the middle of a dogfight but you can't pot ONE DAMN BALL?!" The group laughed as they watched Jake try to get a word in... he was failing miserably.

"Hey, Anne!" She looked over to see Bradley standing by the piano. "Care for a song?" Anne's eyes lit up and she immediately ran over, unplugging the jukebox on the way. Eventually, everyone quieted and they started their song, Great Balls of Fire. Once again Bradley played and Anne sang, like always.

Everyone was dancing, even Penny and Pete. Ooo's came from the crowd when Anne leaned down and kissed Bradley after singing "kiss me, baby". Their friends were singing along. They were out of their uniforms and styled hair. The bar was warm and smelled like beer. It was a perfect moment.

When the song ended, the bar erupted and cheers and Bradley dipped Anne and kissed her.

"You're so cheesy," she teased.

"You love it."

"I do."

Eventually, the night came to an end with Anne's little group sitting around a table in the back of the bar, Bradley's arm slung across her shoulders. A perfect ending to a perfect night. They all waved their goodbyes, something sad in the air as they all knew this would be their last time meeting for a while. Anne ran and hugged Natasha.

"I don't know what I would have done without you this mission," Anne confessed. Natasha just chuckled and squeezed her tighter.

"Until next time Free-Bird," she whispered as she pulled back. They shared a smile, then went their separate ways. Anne jogged over to Bradley's truck.

As they were getting in, Anne could tell Bradley wanted to say something. He kept giving her sideways glances and taking deep breaths. After knowing him so many years, she knew his tells.

"Alright Bradley, spit it out," she said eventually.

"I- What?" His eyes grew wide as they flickered between her and the road they were driving down.

"What's on your mind. I can tell you want to say something, just shoot." He took another deep breath before responding.

"I was just wondering if maybe you would um," he cleared his throat, "spend the night with me? At my house? Tonight?" Anne started to laugh. Bradley's brow furrowed and he frowned. "What?"

"Smooth Bradley, real smooth," she continued to laugh. As he mumbled a response that she couldn't quite make out.

"Is that a yes or a no, Mitchell?" He finally asked.

"Yes, I would love to spend the night with you." She finally answered him. He lifted his chin and puffed out his chest a little more, both of them unable to get rid of their smiles for the rest of the ride.

After a short while longer, they pulled into the drive way of Bradley's small two bedroom house. Anne studied the exterior as Bradley ran to open her door.

It was a simple house, nothing too flashy. She couldn't explain it but it's was so... Bradley. She was pulled out of her train of thought by her door being flung open.

She smiled up at Bradley and stepped out of the car. As she closed the car door, she felt a pair of hands on her hips, turning her around.

Suddenly, her back was pressed against the passenger door and her front was pressed against Bradley's chest as their lips met. The kiss was heated, almost needy. Bradley's hands were moving up and down her sides which made Anne sigh into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. As Anne sighed, Bradley took his chance to deepen the kiss, pulling her closer and poking his tongue against the outside of her mouth, asking for permission.

Anne let him in and they continued to kiss until they were both panting. As they pulled back, they kept their foreheads together, trying to catch their breaths after the intense kiss.

"Let's take this inside shall we?" Anne asked. Bradley chuckled and swooped her into his arms, carrying her bridal style into the house. They continued to laugh as Bradley quickly walked through the house, only stopping to close the front door and his bedroom door.

He placed Anne down on bed, crawling on top of her and resuming their kiss, this one even more needy than the one before. Bradley's hands reached to the hem of her shirt, teasing skin beneath with his fingertips.

He pulled back and asked, "Can I take this off?" Anne nodded and tried to pull him back down. He resisted and Anne gave him a confused look. "I prefer words, baby." Anne's face flushed.

"Yes, please." He pulled the shirt over her head before taking off his own. They just looked at each other for a moment, taking each other in the dim bedroom light.

Anne pushed herself up onto her elbows and unclipped her bra before pulling it off. Bradley sucked in a breath, eyes flicking between the newly exposed skin and her eyes. She pulled him back down by his neck and resumed the kiss. His hands stayed firmly on her hips, not going any higher.

Anne quickly become impatient as said, "Stop being a gentleman for once, Bradley." She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her left tit. He groaned at her words and started to squeeze lightly, pinching and pulling her nipple gently. Bradley trailed his kissed down her jaw, then her neck then her collar bone before reaching the valley between her tits. He looked up as if to ask for permission to which she just nodded.

He started by placing light kisses on her nipple then, he took it into his mouth. Anne groaned and arched into him, threading one hand through his hair and burying the other in the sheets. He switched his mouth and hands, giving equal attention to her other tit before trailing his kisses lower and lower. He started to undo the button on her jeans and tug them down her legs.

"What happened to 'I prefer words?'" Anne asked with a smirk.

"What happened to 'stop being a gentleman?'" he retorted Anne chuckled as she leaned up and kissed Bradley again, helping him tug her pants off before undoing the button on his. Bradley stripped down to his boxers before moving his attention back to Anne. He placed his hands on the underside of her thighs and spread her legs slightly, taking in her flustered form.

"Fuck, Anne, what are you doing to me?" He kissed her stomach and slowly, almost painfully, made his way lower. He trailed his fingers under the waist band of her panties looking up at her again, waiting for the go ahead. She was so pent up at this point, she was going to slap him if he stopped again.

"Bradley if you don't hurry up i'm gonna-" she cut herself off with a gasp and she felt Bradley's lips press against her clothed clit.

"Your going to do what, Anne?" He asked as he slowly pulled her panties down her legs.

"Slap you," she propped herself up and glared at him. "I'm going to slap you." He laughed lightly and placed his hand across her stomach, pushing her back down.

"I'd like to see you try, pretty girl." Then Bradley lowered his mouth to her aching heat and licked a long stripe from her entrance to her clit. Anne gasped and arched off the bed. As Bradley's lips latched around her clit, one of his arms moved to lay an arm across her hips, trying to keep her in place.

Anne let out small moans and whimpers as Bradley continued his assault on her clit, starting to build her up to her high. Anne's eyes shot open and she felt one if Bradley's fingers sink into her.

"Fuck Bradley!" She exclaimed, moving her hands into his hair. He groaned against her, pressing his pelvis down into the bed, trying to find some relief for his own pleasure.

As he slowly worked her open, he added a second finger slowly causing Anne to climb closer to her high. Bradley curled his fingers inside of her, hitting a spot that made her legs shake.

"Bradley, don't stop, please!" She groaned.

"Let it go, baby," he said. His words were all it took for Anne to tip over the edge. Her back arched, her legs shook slightly, and she tightened her grip on Bradley's hair.

He worked her through her orgasm, slowing down his fingers and detaching himself from her clit. Once she had recovered, he removed his fingers and moved back on top of her, giving her a moment to catch her breath.

When Anne looked at him, she swore she may have cum again just from the sight of him.

His hair was messy, cheeks flushed and eyes glistened with pure desire. The bottom half of his face was glistening in the dim light of the room, which was her doing. He was slightly out of breath and had a shit eating grin on his face. She returned the smile.

"What?" She asked.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," he responded as he stared placing kisses along her neck again. She reached her hand down to palm him through his boxers, but he pulled her hand away. She looked at him slightly confused as he stood up.

He noticed her expression and quickly took off his boxers before responding, "Need to be inside of you." Anne swore she stopped breathing as he reached into his nightstand and grabbed a condom before climbing back on top of her. He gently lifted her legs and placed them on his hips. She felt his tip glide against her folds as Bradley gathered her wetness. They both let out small groans and whimpers before Anne grabbed his base and lined him up with her entrance.

They stared at each other as Bradley slowly pushed himself into her. Anne slightly winced at the stretch but Bradley quickly distracted her by placing a finger on her clit and rubbing softly.

He stopped moving his hips once he was fully inside of her, giving her a moment to adjust.

"What did I say about stopping?" She asked him. He only chuckled before starting to slide out of her before moving back in, slightly faster. Eventually, he set a quick pace that had them groaning against each others lips.

The combination of Bradley's dick hitting all of the right places inside of her and his finger on her clit, had Anne racing towards her second release.

"Bradley, I'm going to-"

"I know pretty girl, I know," It took only a few more thrusts until they both reached their highs. Anne spasmed around Bradley as he spilled into the condom. Bradley, collapsed beside Anne, making sure not to totally crush her as they both caught their breath. Eventually, Bradley pulled out of Anne, both of them groaning at the over stimulation, and threw the condom in the trash. He grabbed a set of boxers and a t- shirt for Anne and placed them next to her before whispering, "be right back," and leaving the room.

When Bradley returned, he was holding two glasses of water. Anne had changed and was sitting on the edge of the bed. Bradley couldn't help admire how beautiful she looked in the after glow, sitting in his clothes.

He handed one of the glasses to her before going to put on some clothes himself. When he returned, he pulled back the covers and let Anne crawl under, following close behind.

Anne snuggled into Bradley's chest as he draped one of his arms across her waist.

"Was that... okay?" Bradley asked. She pulled back to stare at him, an incredulous look on her face.

"Bradley that was some of the best sex I've ever had. It was more than okay."

He grinned at her words before shoving her head back unto her chest and murmuring, "Shut up".

~

Anne walked into the hangar, mouth slightly open in awe. She looked around slowly examining the plane her dad was working on, then moved to observe the pictures on the walls. When she turned to look back at the plane, Anne saw her dad looking at her. She waved and walked around to the other side.

"What's this?" she asked, rounding the plane to come to her dads side. She spotted Bradley and walked over, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Just a small project, I was showing Bradley a few things. Why'd you come out here?" Pete asked.

"I knew Bradley was here aaaaaand I wanted to bring a friend," Anne turned to her mom. Pete walked around so he could see Penny. He stared in awe for a moment then made his way over to her. Bradley placed his arm on Anne's shoulders.

"How are you, baby?" Bradley asked.

"I'm great," Anne smiled up at him. "Wanna show me what you were working on?" Bradley's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"Yea! I'd love to!" He started explaining the mechanics of the plane and how him and Pete had been improving them. He let her try to fasten the bolts that he had been tightening earlier. When Anne couldn't get it, he placed his hands over hers and guided her through it, turning her face and giving her a chaste kiss after. Anne was convinced that no matter how much time passed she would always get flustered by the little things Bradley would do.

By the time they finished, Pete and Penny had left. They cleaned up and put everything away before hopping in Bradley's car and heading to the beach. The sun was starting to set as they arrived. Anne grabbed a blanket and led Bradley onto the beach, finding a spot and claiming it. They laid down and watched the sun sink below the horizon and into the ocean. After it had gotten dark, they stayed and watched the stars and moon, enjoying the quiet time with each other.

Eventually, they both fell silent and listened to the waves kiss the shore. Anne's breathing started to even out and she relaxed into Bradley's side.

He kissed the top of her head and whispered a soft, "I love you."

"I love you more," she whispered back, as she shifted to lay even closer to Bradley. The world was quiet, no jet engines, no missiles, no guns, just Bradley and Anne. And for once, after so long, they were enjoying each others company uninterrupted.

~

AN: DONE WHAT DO YALL THINK?!?! I hope y'all enjoyed and thank you so fucking much for reading. I love each and every single one of you and would hug all of you if I could. Thank you again <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 98 24
{Grammar being edited} "𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕆ℙ𝔾𝕌ℕ 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖" Elaina "Rookie" Arge...
868K 25.2K 62
❝ i wanted you, you wanted me ❞ b. bradshaw x mitchell!oc top gun: maverick (2022) 🛩 lowercase intended © hollywillow-
23.1K 411 12
Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw x OC Olivia Mitchell and Bradley Bradshaw grew up together. Her father, Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell pulled both of their pape...
54.1K 470 5
Imagines from my Tumblr account. Will include stories of Jake 'Hangman' Seresin with fluff, smut, and angst. * = Smut