Mental asylum || Woosan

Door Hwanggsz

Jung Wooyoung, a quiet boy who decides to work at a mental asylum full of the most dangerous and insane crimi... Meer

Introduction
One - First day
Two - San's backstory
Three - Second day
Four - New Friends
Five - crush?
Six - Warning
Seven - sobbing soobin
Eight - a familiar name
Nine - new workers
Ten - kiss
Eleven - Relationships
Twelve - red rose
Fourteen - unknown man
Fifteen - Morse code
Sixteen - mission
Seventeen - hospital
Eighteen - bad news
Nineteen - ending chapter

Thirteen - argument

1.6K 38 60
Door Hwanggsz

The next day, Wooyoung happily walks into San's cell. He says hi, but San doesn't say it back. He sits at his desk, staring blankly at the wooden desk he's sitting at. He didn't bother to say hi back, or hug him tight, like he usually does. This made Wooyoung concerned and quite worried. He walked over, putting a hand in his shoulder, making San flinch a little and squint his eyes. But he still didn't speak.

Woo arched a brow.

"San? What's wrong? I'm worried. You usually hug me tight and say hi as soon as I walk in, what's happened? What's wrong?" Woo asked. He got no answer. No movement. Nothing.

He gulped dryly and took his hand off San's shoulder.

"San." He said a bit louder. No answer. He sighed loudly.

"Fine. Be like that." He sat as he sat on the hard uncomfortable bed and sneakily checked his phone notifications.

But San spoke.

"Why are you with Taehyung?"

He heard woo scoffed, making him quite irritated.

"I can be with who I want." Wooyoung said, rudely, but he (woo) didn't notice his rude tone.

"Yeah, but, you still hang around with that guy, even after I told you everything he did to me. Like, what the fuck? You were laughing and chatting with him yesterday, while he was obviously flirting. And you don't do anything?" San said angrily.

This made Wooyoung angry.

"Your so sensitive, I don't get your problem." Wooyoung said as he stood up.

"I guess I am sensitive. I don't know what's wrong with me." San said quietly.

"Yeah, what is wrong with you, I can be with who I want-"

San stood up angrily, turning to Wooyoung, with a frown and grit teeth, with fists into balls.

"HE ABUSED ME AND THE OTHER CELL MATES. Didn't I tell you? I'm your own boyfriend here and he abused me." San said.

Then it hit Wooyoung.

Why am I dating a fucking prisoner? Who killed people.. what the fuck is wrong with me? This is illegal and dangerous.

"San."

"What?"

Silence.

Wooyoung took a deep shaky breath.

"This is wrong."

"What? What is wrong?"

"This." Woo put his finger in between him and san "us."

"Us? W-what do you mean?" San asked nervously.

"How do you not get it? First of all, it's illegal. We can't date, we can't be like this. It's extremely dangerous for the both of us, mostly me. And your a fucking cell mate, we can't date. We should just remain as friends." Woo said, he saw how San slightly widened his eyes and gulped loudly.

"But- I- no. I don't want to just be friends I-I love you. So much." San said as he held woo's hands with tears in his eyes.

Wooyoung gulped, feeling his heart rip apart.

Do I love San? I do.. i have feelings, I know it, but.. this is such a hard decision.

"I— need time to think." Wooyoung said.

"Think about what?" San's voice cracked a little.

"I just.. I.. I don't know what to do. Yes, I love you too, I know for a fact I have feelings. But.. this. It- it won't work." Wooyoung said "and it hurts to see you. So.. I'll just quit my job-"

"NO!" San said loudly, with wide eyes, tears pouring down his soft pale cheeks "please Wooyoung, I need you by my side. Don't- don't leave me."

"San it's the best for both of us. Yes it will be painful but.." Wooyoung sighed.

He felt San slowly let go of his wrists, he looked up at San, and suddenly San's eyes slowly closed and he fell back. Wooyoung gasped a little and his eyes went wide.

"Shit!" Woo cursed.

San was in the medical room, the nurse was checking up on him. His eyes were closed as he was asleep, resting on the bed. Wooyoung sat on the chair, waiting outside. Suddenly someone sat next to him, he looked round, and he saw Hongjoong.

"What happened?" Joong asked.

Woo sighed and gulped.

"I don't know he just.. fell." Woo answered.

It was silent for a while. But it wasn't awkward, it was a kind of comfortable silence.

Suddenly the door opened and the nurse stepped out, shutting the door behind her.

"He needs to rest for a while. It looks like he hasn't had much sleep, and hasn't eaten much or drank enough." The nurse said. Woo smiled and nodded, he stood up and bowed.

"Thank you." He said, he then left. Hongjoong walking by his side as they walk down the hall. Their shoes echoing against the floor.

"So.. what do I do now? He's resting so.."

"Well. You can go home for the day, if you want."

They arrive at the front. Hongjoong sat at his chair behind his computer at his desk. Wooyoung sees Taehyung outside and remembered their little argument. He feels bad, and he honestly didn't want it to end. But it wouldn't work, he had no choice.

"Um. I'm gonna go home." Woo said. Hongjoong looked up at him and smiled.

"Sure. See you tomorrow."

Wooyoung nodded, saying bye before he left. Walking over to Taehyung who was scrolling on his phone. Sitting on a bench. Wooyoung smile and sat next to him, surprising him a little. Taehyung smiles once noticing him.

"Hi," woo says.

"Oh h-hi." Taehyung smiled back and puts his phone away, into his pocket.

"Why are you out here?" Wooyoung asked.

"A break. You?"

"Well. I can go home, since, my patient fainted."

"Oh.." Tae said "damn."

"Yeah." Woo nodded.

"So, do you need a ride back to your house?"

"Yes please."

They stood up, walking to Taehyung's car and climbed inside.

They have a chat all the way, with faint music in the back.

And Wooyoung had forgotten all about san and what happened.

About two hours passed, San slowly woke up. His vision was a little blurry, so he squinted a couple times. He looked around, he was in the medical room. His head hurt, and his eyes were sore. And his throat was dry and it was burning and itchy.

He suddenly remembered, he widened his eyes, making them hurt more.

Oh no..

He quickly got up, but when he went to walk he got held back. Of course, they still attach the chains to him.

The nurse bust open the door once she heard the loud noises.

"San. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Wooyoung- he— did he leave?"

The nurse raised her eye brow.

"What?" She asked.

"Wooyoung. Ju-Jung Wooyoung. The boy that was here, did he leave?"

"Yes. He left around.. two hours ago." She answered "why?"

San sighed "no reason."

Of course he wouldn't stay. Like I would of... I just hope he doesn't quit.

After a while, the nurse sat him back down and made him drink some water, then made him drink down some pills, before she got the guards to take him back to his cell.

And all he did was nap, but it was hard when all he could think about was Wooyoung. The love of his life.

Work just ended. Well, Wooyoung obviously wasn't at work, and he was on the couch scrolling through his phone. But he jumped a little when the door burst open and someone ran into the living room. Panting with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked.

"You won't believe it." Yeosang panicked.

"What?"

"Seonghwa. He-he kissed me. On the lips. I kissed back and we nearly had sex."

Wooyoung widened his eyes as he was soon swept up onto his feet.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Wooyoung said, in disbelief.

"You heard me, he pushed me onto the bed. Of course, I let him, I enjoyed the kiss. We went to do it but the door knocked. We didn't have much time, so we had to pull away as fast as possible, luckily we did before the door opened. We were both panting and our hair was messy as fuck. But still... ugh. I don't know what to do." Yeosang said as he sat on the couch, putting his head in his hands. Wooyoung sat next to him.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine." Woo reassured.

Suddenly the doorbell rung. Woo got up, going to the door and opened it. Of course, he saw a smiling and handsome Taehyung standing there.

Woo crossed his arms, tho he was smiling cheekily.

He saw how Taehyung held out another flower, tho it was yellow and shiny.

Woo politely took it, with a wider smile this time.

"When are you gonna give up trying to get me?" Woo asked.

"I don't give up easily. Tho you've rejected me twice and you like someone else, I still won't give up. I like you a lot." Taehyung said.

"Sweet." Woo felt his cheeks heat up so he looked away, sniffing the flower.

"Your so cute." Wooyoung said, making Taehyung a blushing mess.

"Shut it!" He hissed and they both laughed. They heard someone fake cough so they looked to see Yeosang standing there, unbothered.

"Stop flirting." Yeosang said, annoyed.

Taehyung and woo chat for a while. Yeosang stayed in his room since he didn't like Taehyung, and didn't like being around him. Knowing that Taehyung used to have a crush on him before Wooyoung came. Taehyung used to always stare at Yeosang and it made him a bit uncomfortable. And he doesn't like Tae because of the rumours of him being abusive towards the patients, he's a rude and weird guy anyway.

"This is a weird question but.. in the future, do you ever see me and you? As in... dating?" Taehyung asked.

Woo sighed "Tae, how many times do I have to tell you? You have no chance." And woo felt bad as he saw Tae's face go sad, but he covered it with a fake smile.

"Yeah. Sorry." He said "I just really like you.. a lot.."

"I mean, I see us as close friends. Closer then now, but, not as dating." Wooyoung said.

"Okay.." Tae said, quietly.

They quickly changed the topic and continued talking like nothing happened. It was soon getting late, so Taehyung decided to go. They stand on the porch, as Taehyung turned to Wooyoung with a smile.

"See ya."

"Bye." Woo answered.

Taehyung then did something unexpected, he pecked Wooyoung's cheek, making him widen his eyes and his cheeks go a little reddish pinkish, he then smile. Taehyung waved as he walked away. Once woo couldn't see him, he walked back inside the house and shut the door, locking it up for the night.

In Wooyoung's eyes, Taehyung was a very handsome boy, and quite tall, he had a nice soothing voice, jet black hair that waves nicely in front of his face, always looking shiny and neat.

He didn't really know what to feel anymore.

Yes he likes San, but San is a murderer and a cell mate.

And Taehyung, apart from the rumours, was a normal friendly human being. He was also very handsome, and incredibly nice to Wooyoung. Every time Tae talks about them as dating, or when he gives him a rose, or when he kissed his cheek before going, Woo felt his cheeks burn and his heart race.

And he only felt that around San, so he didn't really know what to think or feel or do anymore.

He just went upstairs after heating up some leftover food to eat.

Taehyung walked into the warehouse as he walked over to his gang of friends.

"I need you to help me."

"With what?" Yoongi, one of his friends and gang mates, asked. Confused.

"Make this cute boy fall in love with me."

"Address? Name? Personality? Description?" Namjoon asked, getting a piece of lined paper and a black pen.

So Taehyung sat down next to him and told him everything.

Ummm

Who likes Taehyung? Yes or no?

What do you think will happen next?

Opinions >>

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

46.5K 2.7K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲...
475K 16.2K 74
Jung Wooyoung was sold into slavery by his mother. He gets auctioned off to a well known businessman named Choi San better known as the devil master...
11.4K 394 42
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
1.5K 93 15
Where Wooyoung and San, not very fond of each other end up getting scammed or should I say tricked and in result, stuck in each others presence. ["W...