Burnout Heart | M.YG Bad Boy...

Da TheBlueMatrix

His skin was too tough to crawl under. His walls were too high to climb. His mind was too black to see. Hi... Altro

1 - Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
This is perfect......
BONUS CHAPTER
EXTRAS - DRAG RACE CARS
EXTRAS - DRIFT RACE CARS
EXTRAS - RACE HELMETS
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLES & GLOVES
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLE HELMETS
EXTRAS - CARS (RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (NON-RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (YOURS)
EXTRAS - YOONGI OUTFITS
EXTRAS - BTS APPEARANCE REFERENCES
EXTRAS - BTS DATABASES

17

52 4 0
Da TheBlueMatrix

You felt Yoongi sit up and about to leave the bed. Your eyes peeled open tiredly, staring at Yoongi's back donned in the t-shirt he wore last night, his hand running through his long, untamed hair, then scratched and rubbed the back of his neck. When he dropped his arm, you crawled up to him and embraced his shoulders with your sleepy face in his neck.

"Don't leave." You innocently mumbled sleepily. "Stay with me."

"Are we doing it or not?" Yoongi went straight to business.

"Doing what?" You couldn't remember the topics you talked about last night.

"The bike ride. Are we doing it or what?"

"Sure."

"Then we have to go before it gets too hot when noon hits."

"What time is it?"

Yoongi glanced at his phone. "8:45."

You groaned in dismay. "I just want to cuddle..."

"You can get your chance at the beach."

"But I want cuddles nooow!"

When he tried to get up, you held him tighter and wrapped your legs around his waist to keep him from leaving. He went and tried again, lifting you off the bed and walking out to the kitchen with you still attached to his back like a koala, then got himself a glass of water and drank it casually.

He then wandered from the kitchen to the living room and collapsed on the couch, leaning back against you as if you weren't there. You felt you were being slowly crushed by him.

"Ugh! Yoongi!" You groaned again. "You're heavy!"

"Not my problem." Yoongi replied with sass.

"Yes, it is your problem! Get off!"

"Hmm. Sounds like a you problem."

"How am I the problem?"

"You're in my way."

"In your way of what?"

He purposely pushed back against you more, making you grunt and laugh.

"Okay, okay, okay!" You finally gave up. "Can we at least get something to eat before we go?"

"We'll eat when we get there." Yoongi finally got off and out of your hold and dragged his feet down to the bedroom to close the door.

While you waited for him to come back out, you went to the kitchen and searched for the cups. When you found them and took one, you poured yourself some water and took careful sips so as to not fill up your belly too fast.

Yoongi crossed the hall to the bathroom. He then walked out in all black, holding a small backpack and a leather jacket in his hands. He tossed the jacket at you. You flinched, catching it and almost spilling water on yourself.

Getting his message, you set the glass down on the counter and slipped your arms through the sleeves, pulling the jacket on. When you were finished, your fingers were nearly engulfed and your shorts were covered.

(A/N: Except with denim shorts.)

The jacket smelled like charcoal and smoked bark.

Yoongi's eyes trailed to your exposed legs. He grabbed something from his bag and tossed it to you. You caught it. It was sunscreen.

"Put that on." He ordered. "Next time, wear pants when we go for a ride."

Before he could leave to grab something else, you stopped him with your voice. "Yoongi, wait."

Yoongi paused and looked at you. You went up to him and held his jaw in your hands, then placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Thank you." You gently smiled.

Yoongi kept the eye contact alive a little longer and stroked your side. With no words, he left your hands to grab his helmet and gloves sitting on his couch.

You rubbed your legs down in sunscreen before shoving the bottle in his bag. You were sure he packed a water bottle.

When you were finished, you headed out with Yoongi. He brought you to his garage and the door opened with a simple code. Inside were the matte black 2019 Yamaha MT-09 and the peach pink 1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

Yoongi gave you his helmet. "For now. We'll trade when we leave the shop."

And after that, he gave you the backpack, shoved his gloves on, mounted his bike and put up the kickstand, then rolled it out of the garage. He requested you close the door, so you did as asked. When you were finished, he started his motorcycle and waited for you to climb on.

Once you put the backpack on your shoulders, slipped on his helmet, threw your leg over his bike and sat behind him, and embraced his torso affectionately to hold on. Yoongi twisted the handle and started to ride off.

On the way to the middle city, you couldn't help but notice the way Yoongi's hair blew in the wind.

After parking at ARMY Mechanics, you gave Yoongi his helmet back and walked together into the repair shop, finding the maknaes working on cars as usual.

You ran out of patience. "Yoongi, I am not waiting. I need to get something inside me before my stomach shrivels itself up into a raisen."

"There's some donuts in the back." Informed Jimin.

You went straight to the backrooms where the lounge was and found the box of donuts. You took the blueberry one and shoved it in your mouth to eat. You already finished your donut when you came back out.

You heard Yoongi's voice speaking: "Tae, Y/N needs to borrow your helmet since I don't have a spare."

"Sure. Just bring it back before the end of the day. I'm not planning on going anywhere. I left it in the back." Taehyung allowed kindly.

While Yoongi was distracted, you snuck up behind him. When the timing was right, you jumped on him as a surprise attack.

You didn't know Yoongi already noticed and pretended to not see you. As soon as you jumped, he spun around and caught you as your arms and legs wrapped around him, your momentum making him step back to keep his balance.

"Dammit!" You felt defeated. "How did you see me?"

"I see and know all." Yoongi playfully answered.

"Yoongi hyung is always hyper-aware of his surroundings and environment." Jungkook explained.

"I understand why." You truly did understand.

"It's to keep assaulters like you off my back." Yoongi joked with you.

You pretended to look offended.

Taehyung and Jimin kept smiling at you both. As they watched, they fist-bumped each other, knowing sooner or later, you and Yoongi would blossom a relationship.

(A/N: Sorry, it was just too perfect to not include.)

"So, it finally happened, huh?" Taehyung guessed effortlessly.

"What?" You looked at Taehyung blankly, oblivious.

"You two are acting differently. That can only mean one thing. You're in love."

You and Yoongi glanced at each other. Yoongi dropped your legs and you landed on the ground next to him, then he stepped away from you.

"Gross. Definitely not." Yoongi denied.

"Yoongi won't admit it, but I will!" You beamed with a proud grin. "We cuddled, and kissed, and cuddled some more, and kissed some more. It was great! And we're planning to do it AAALL over again. It was his idea. Wasn't it?" You nudged Yoongi with your elbow.

Yoongi, embarrassed, turned red and rolled his head away from you, keeping you out of his vision. Huge grins appeared on the maknaes' faces.

"It was one time. It doesn't mean anything." Yoongi muttered stubbornly.

"You take that back!" You lightly punched his gut.

Yoongi hunched over and held his stomach, holding back a grunt.

"Stop trying to be so tough! It takes more courage to show your true colors than it takes to pretend to be someone you're not! That makes what you're doing cowardly! When are you going to stop speaking and acting on impulse just to not be seen as soft? I told you I loved you and you showed me you felt the same way! And when it comes out publicly, this is how you show for it? By throwing me in the ditch? If you're not the real 'hellspawn' here, I don't know who is!" You stomped away, holding back your tears.

"Hyuuung, you know better than to say that. Y/N's our girl, and she's going to hold a grudge against you if you don't make up for it." Taehyung scolded Yoongi.

"Hyung, you're 26 already and you've been without someone to love for too long. Years, in fact. A nice relationship with Y/N might be just what you need to unwind and enjoy yourself. You're always so solemn. You have to get her back." Jimin tried to convince Yoongi.

Yoongi rubbed his face, now feeling guilty.

"Hyung, go after her. We've known for a while that you like her. It's okay to let it see the light in front of us. Truly. Now go get her back before she changes her mind about you." Jungkook encouraged, his pleading doe eyes sparkling.

Yoongi took a second to think, considering whether or not to override his stubbornness with courtesy.

Yoongi left his helmet on the trunk of a car and jogged to the door inside, quickly making his way to the back of the shop to find you. He spotted you in the lounge curled up in a ball on the couch. He walked in and you noticed him enter.

"Go away." You tried to shoo him with your glum tone.

Yoongi didn't say anything, just gazed at you with his gentle eyes.

"Are you deaf? I said you're not wanted here."

Firm hands took your wrists and tugged you off the cushions, throwing you off balance and causing you to stumble into Yoongi's body, his arms encasing you in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry." His soft voice apologized.

That was the first time you ever heard him apologize for anything. He was always too hard-headed to apologize.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin peeked through the door secretly, curious to see what would happen.

"I was just embarrassed. What I said about us was wrong. I don't actually feel that way—that the love we shared last night meant nothing. I really do want to love you, Y/N. I just don't know how to show it around others, so I default to being a complete asshole about it. I'm sorry." Yoongi confessed truthfully.

You looked up at him. Yoongi met your gaze and slowly leaned for your lips to complete his apology, and you let him. His kiss hugged and lightly sucked your lip. With the second one, you gave up being mad at him and kissed him back, warmth of his pink, cotton-like lips making you want to melt in his arms.

The three maknaes sneakily watching had huge smiles decorating their faces as they witnessed a loving kiss take place.

You expressed to Yoongi a smile of forgiveness, which brought him to softly grin back to you.

Yoongi found Taehyung's white, old school motorcycle helmet sitting on a table and grabbed it, fitting it on your head. "We should go... hm?"

You nodded to him, showing your teeth behind your smile.

The maknaes scurried back to the repair shop side of the building before you and Yoongi could notice they were there when you headed out. Yoongi took his helmet and you waved at the three boys goodbye as you took your leave with him.

On the Yamaha again, you pulled the goggles onto your face and embraced Yoongi from behind, resting your chin on his shoulder. From the parking lot, he and you took off on the streets.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

13.9K 896 35
[๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค] He was wrong, but what was more wrong that I fell for him. _________________________________________________ ยฉLovestruck2006...
24.8K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
194K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...