BREAK ME | D.M 18+

By coIdhvrt

Draco pulled down his boxers. "Since you were so eager earlier, Show me why I even fuck you in the first plac... More

🎞
ʚ1ɞ
ʚ2ɞ
ʚ3ɞ
ʚ4ɞ
ʚ5ɞ
ʚ6ɞ
ʚ7ɞ
ʚ8ɞ
ʚ9ɞ
ʚ10ɞ
ʚ11ɞ
ʚ12ɞ
ʚ13ɞ
ʚ14ɞ
ʚ15ɞ
ʚ16ɞ
ʚ17ɞ
ʚ18ɞ
ʚ20ɞ
ʚ21ɞ
ʚ22ɞ
ʚ23ɞ
ʚ24ɞ
ʚ25ɞ
ʚ26ɞ
ʚ27ɞ
ʚ28ɞ

ʚ19ɞ

1.7K 15 39
By coIdhvrt

was about to sleep but was determined to finally publish this

this was ALMOST 3000 words

Mature content.

______________

Y/n and her friends walked into the slytherin common room. The loud noise immediately blasting in their ears. Nicolas lifted up his palms, "Are they bloody deaf or something?" He shouted placing his hands over his ears.

Allie giggled before saying goodbye and finding Hermione, leaving her two best friends. "Well Y/n will you?" Nick asked holding out his hand.

She placed sarcastically gasped before taking his hand, "The famous Nicolas wants to dance with me?" She asked holding back a smile. He scoffed before dragging her to the middle of the room where everyone was dancing.

He threw his hands up in the air before dancing to the music. Y/n placed her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. "You should be honored." He yelled over the music as he continued dancing.

Her hips were suddenly grabbed as he swayed her back and forth. She laughed before pushing away. "You suck at dancing." She began to walk over to the drink table.

She picked up each bottle, examining each name. Once she finally found the drink she wanted she poured herself a cup.

Before she took a sip, her eyes met a pair of green ones.

Shit.

She thought before awkwardly putting her cup down. "Where were you last night?" Harry asked trying to hide the fact that he was actually upset about her disappearance.

His eyes looked down at her cup, noticing it was filled to the very brim. He raised a brow questioning her. "I fell asleep." Y/n easily lied through her teeth.

If there's one this she could do it's lie. Well lie to everyone except one person. One very annoying person.

"Oh."

Before she could answer him, her body stilled as she saw Draco staring at her from behind Harry. His jaw clenched. She slowly looked down towards his clenched fist.

Y/n thought it'd be best to end the conversation before Malfoy came and ended it for them. "I'll reschedule. I promise." She grabbed her cup and quickly left. Leaving the brunette confused.

She tried her best to sneak through the large crowds and avoid interaction with Malfoy at all cost. Her wrist was grabbed as she was pulled back towards the fire place. She shoved the hand away finally seeing who it was.

"Relax Harper," Daphne scoffed before sitting on some random Slytherin boy's lap. "We just needed one more special person for our game." She smiled as kindly as she could.

Y/n seemed skeptical as to why they specifically needed her. She didn't have time to think about it before she recognized a certain voice behind her,

"Daphne I think that's enough." His voice came out demanding. Daphne shifted on the boys lap, surprised at her friends reaction.

She stood up flicking her hand at the boy signaling for him to leave. He wasted no time listening before he scurried off into the crowd. "Pussy." She teased, purposefully shoving Draco out of the way.

Draco roughly shoved Y/n onto the couch before sitting next to her. "And what the fuck did I tell you?" He angrily asked pulling out a tiny bag from his pocket.

"I–" Y/n paused before looking at the blonde next to her. He grabbed her waist and dragged her closer. She gasped as he tugged down her dress.

She watched, allowing it to happen. "Draco my friends are here." She spoke loud enough for only him to hear. He ignored her as he poured out a line of the white powder he pulled out earlier.

"Shut the fuck up." He harshly spoke before fixing the powder on her chest. Y/n couldn't speak as he inhaled. Draco rubbed his nose, looking at her once more. She watched as a devious grin slowly grew on his face.

Y/n caught on to what Malfoy was hinting. "Not here." She mumbled, shyly tucking her hair behind her ear. It was no use considering Draco grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his.

He licked his lips, his eyes slowly trialing down at her's. Wishing he was kissing them at this very moment. "Then come on." Draco grabbed her hand and dragged her from to party to his room.

She stumbled into the room, her back hitting his bed pole. Draco locked his door before muttering a quiet spell. Her heart pounded, now nervous for what was about to come.

Before she came to the party she was excited. Excited to see what Malfoy had in store for her, but judging from how the night was going so far it wasn't going to be good.

He stormed towards her, his thumbed dragged down her bottom lip. "Take off your dress," Draco spoke while taking his shirt off. He saw Y/n standing there speechless. He grabbed her throat. pulling her close leaving no space between them. "Now."

Y/n shuddered slightly before pulling down the straps of her dress. Draco once again pulled out the tiny bag, walking towards his desk. He poured out a thin line for her. Not as much as he did, he knew she couldn't handle it like he could.

She walked towards him, her cheeks were bright shade of pink due to the face that she was in her bra and underwear. He smirked at her shyness as he sat down in his chair. His arms wrapped around her waist before pulling her down on his lap.

He moved her hair behind her leaving room for his chin to rest on her shoulder. His finger trailed up and down her stomach. "Go ahead beautiful." He kissed her cheek making her blush even more.

Y/n slowly bent down inhaling the powder. She pinched her nose shut, it burned from the new feeling. "How do you do that?" She looked at him while wiping her nose.

He chuckled and shrugged before placing his hands over her breasts. "Don't act like you didn't disobey me Harper." He now pulled her bra down, immediately pinching her nipples.

She quickly tucked her bottom lip in between her teeth, slowly moving against his lap. "I'm sorry Draco—Just please." Her voice came out a shaky whisper. Her body weak for his touch, and only his.

His fingers now dug into her waist in attempt to keep her still, "Who the fuck told you move?" He asked sneaking one of his hands past her panties. Y/n softly moaned as Draco's finger teased her clit. "Safe word?" His hand now pulled away.

"Red." Her lips parted as he now placed soft kisses on her neck. Such a sweet gesture knowing he's about to tear her pussy apart. Draco hummed as he picked her up and tossed her on his bed.

Y/n propped herself up with her elbows as she slowly spread her legs. "Well?" She asked tilting her head. She now felt the drugs started to take affect on her. Draco stared at her, confused. She slowly smirked, "Are you going to punish me or not?" She purposefully rolled her eyes, knowing that would send him over the edge.

He growled, his knee now pressed between her legs. "You want to be punished?" He asked harshly slapping one of her tits. She moaned as she grabbed his hand, placing it on her throat. Draco quickly pulled his hand away.

"Don't worry, i'll punish you slut." He darkly spoke, quickly taking off his belt. He angrily pulled down his pants before returning to the girl on his bed.

Draco stared at her, examining her wrists. Y/n was confused until he held his belt up. "Do it." She whispered, feeding into his urges. He was taken aback by her sudden bravery.

Quickly he pulled himself together, wrapping his belt around her wrists. His hand trailed down towards her dripping hole. He circled his two fingers around it, teasing her as she whined for more.

"Tell me," He whispered in her ear. Y/n's breath quickened as she looked to face him, their eyes now meeting. "Who's pretty cunt is this?" Draco placed a soft kiss on her lips, she gave him a weak smile is response.

She kissed his lips again before responding, "Yours Draco, i'm all yours," Her voice trembled, needing him inside of her. She pulled him in for another kiss. "It's all fucking yours."

Draco swore he just came at her words. His hands held her legs down, bringing his face down to her pussy. He planted a kiss before entering a finger, "Well Harper?" Another. "Will you disobey me again?" His tongue lapped up her slit before lifting his head up.

Her hands gripped his blonde hair, hips grinding against his fingers. "No—fuck—I swear." Y/n propped herself up getting a better view.

His lips harshly sucked on her clit. "Fuck," He whispered spreading her cunt with his fingers. "You have the prettiest fucking pussy." He held back a groan. Draco looked up and saw Y/n cheeks a bright shade of pink, a reaction to his words from earlier.

His lips slightly curled before lowering his head back down. His fingers never stopped pumping in at out of her, his pace not being generous.

Draco's tongue swirled around her aching bud. He pulled his fingers out, replacing it with his tongue before Y/n could complain. "You make me feel so good." She moaned breathlessly, tightening her grip on his hair.

"Yeah?" He hummed against her, sending shocks throughout her body. "Cum on my face. Show me how good I make you feel." His hand sent harsh slap on her inner thigh.

She knew she shouldn't enjoy the pain he gives her, but it's addictive. The way his hands dominantly held down her legs. The way his tongue moved around her pussy effortlessly. Nothing could ever top the noises that sometimes escaped his lips. It wasn't often, but whenever he did let them slip it sent Y/n over the edge.

"Draco I think i'm—" Her hips desperately moved against his mouth, chasing her high. Draco lowly groaned when moans began to non stop leave from her lips.

Her hand reached down towards his, attempting to intertwine them as she came. Draco subtly pushed her hand away continuing to make her finish. Y/n shook off the slight hurt she felt, keeping her hands on her stomach.

His tongue swirled around her clit. "Don't stop please!" She cried, choking on a scream. Finally she came, her body shook against his mouth as her back arched.

Draco lapped up her slit, purposefully putting more pressure on her sensitive clit. He gave it a kiss before pulling away. His hands gripped on the belt around her hands, bringing it over her head. "You taste so fucking delicious." He whispered breathlessly against her lips. Y/n lifted her head up, bringing her lips towards his.

His dick rubbed against her wet entrance making her moan into the kiss. "Please," She begged, her hips lifting to feel him more against her. "Please fuck me Draco." Her eyes filled with innocence.

Those eyes. Those were what got him every single time. The way she could be so filthy but so sweet at the same time. She was innocent, and he wanted to shatter it.

Y/n didn't have any time to breathe before Draco buried himself deeply in her. His lips repeatedly kissed her neck, still keeping her hands pinned up. "You feel so good," His teeth bit the soft skin above her breasts. "I could be in you all fucking day." He thrusted deeper between each word.

He dragged one hand down towards her needy clit while the other stayed on the belt. They were making noises in each other ears, Y/n's being occasional moans and whines but Draco never stopped complimenting her. Meaning every word he said.

"I'm close." She whimpered in his ear.

Draco's eyes immediately met hers, "You're all mine." His hand rubbed possessively on her body. "Fuck—Tell me you're mine Harper." His hips relentlessly moved against hers.

She quickly nodded her head yes, repeatedly pressing kisses on his lips. "All yours, I swear." Her voice slightly shook as his hand roughly pulled down on her hair.

"Cum," He shoved his tongue into her mouth. She moaned, her wrist squirming as she tried to get out of his belt. "Cum again for me."

Her mouth pulled away from his, her eyes rolled back. He groaned as he felt her finally come around his cock. Draco pulled out and flipped Y/n over, landing a harsh smack on her ass.

His tip rubbed against her wet overstimulated pussy. Her body twitched, used her elbow to keep herself up. "D-draco I can't." She barely whispered,

He wrapped his arm under her stomach bringing her to his chest. "Then you know what to say," He teased in her ear, dragging his other hand towards her hole. "Hm?" His finger slowly slid inside her.

Her ass pressed against his still harden dick as she tried not to collapse in his arms. She simply shook her head and attempted to ride his fingers. He harshly inserted two more, "Fucking slut," Draco groaned.

Y/n was unable to speak, too focused on all the sensations he was making her feel at once. She was sensitive yet she didn't want him to stop. Her body was tired but she wanted him to use her to her limit. Or at least see if she even had one.

"Can't even speak? Gone too stupid Harper?" His teeth nibbled the bottom of her ear. Y/n clenched around his fingers, getting more aroused with just his words. She didn't care how venomous his words were.

Draco loved the way her body shook in his arms, the way her hands held onto his as she took everything he gave her. "C-cum," She weakly whispered.

His head rested on her shoulder, amused by how he had her. "What was that?" He teased. Y/n opened her mouth but no words would come out. Draco tsked before speeding up his fingers.

Y/n felt the inside of her stomach twist up, she needed to finish. "Please," She whined, turning her head attempting to look at him. "Please let me cum." Her eyes were low, tears threatening to drop.

But he loved seeing her like this. In fact he thought she looked most beautiful like this. He sweetly kissed her cheek before giving her permission.

Draco immediately pulled in her in for a kiss to quiet her screams. "Can you go again?" He smirked.

She bit her lip, actually debating if she wanted to. Both his hands gripped around her waist, "C'mon pretty girl." He cooed in her ear before nipping at the bottom of it.

Y/n placed her hands over his. "Yes." She whimpered, desperate to please him. Before she knew it she was straddled on top of him.

For a moment they just stared at each other, but only for a moment. Draco lifted his hips, pushing himself inside of her. "Ride me," He put his hands behind his head and smirked before returning to his blank expression. "Now."

She slowly moved her hips, feeling overstimulated. Her body was weak but she didn't care. Y/n needed him to finish, she wouldn't be satisfied if he didn't.

Not an inch of her thought about her safe word. In that moment all she cared about was him, and all he cared about was her. Though neither of them would ever admit it.

She began to pick up her speed, moans flowing freely out of her mouth. Draco didn't bother to silence her. He loved how he had her right now. He knew she'd always beg for more. And that's what he loved.

Her nails clawed into his chest as she tried her best to keep moving. He noticed her struggling but he wanted her to beg him to help.

But she didn't. Instead Draco felt her nails dig deeper due to her putting more weight on her arms. The air left his lungs as he felt her tightly clench around him. Her pleading eyes looked at his.

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, Y/n quietly whimpered before leaning down to kiss him. "Cum," She whispered. Her teeth bit down on his bottom lip as she felt her self getting closer to finishing. "Cum inside me. Please."

Draco's eyes widened before bucking his hips up, allowing her to feel more of him. Her eyes rolled back trying her best not to come before him.

He grabbed her hand tightly before kissing her again. "Cum, cum with me." He loudly groaned. She nodded her head, kissing him again.

They didn't pull away as they both came at the same time, Y/n's hand never let go of his. Her body shook, collapsing on his chest.

Draco held in his groan as he tried not to moan at the feeling of their liquids mixing together. He heard her quiet noises, regaining her strength.

"Y/n?" He tucked her hair behind her ear. She hummed in response. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, he could tell she was basically asleep.

Draco smiled to himself when he heard her soft snores. "Guess so." He felt his eyes slowly start to close.

This was going to be the best sleep they've both had in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...
1.9M 39.1K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
555K 12.1K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
[Evans] By <3

Fanfiction

1M 22.3K 71
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included - - "So you're telling me.." I said getting up and making my way over to him. "That if I told you right now...