ʚ7ɞ

☺️🫶🏻
___________

I sat in the common room, twirling my wand between my fingers. How dare she? Have sex with him? I bet he didn't even make her feel good.

I was slowly losing this bet and I don't lose.

I needed something, or just someway to get her attracted to me. I could make a potion but that's way too easy.

Daphne and Blaise laughed as they walked down the stairs. "Okay mate, daph and I decided that if you lose this bet then you have to go out with hannah for one month." Blaise snickered making me roll my eyes in disgust.

"And if I win?" I asked making them look at each other. They sighed and sat on front of me. "We'll give you 100 galleons. Each." Daphne crossed her arms.

I smirked and leaned back. "You guys better come up with 100 Galleons before the end of the month." I said making Daphne scoff.

"No way Draco, the end of the month is in like two weeks. Just ask Hannah out already." She said making Blaise laugh.

Y/n walked down the stairs, almost catching us. I smirked at my friends. They looked at each other and smiled mischievously as they stood up and left the common room.

Y/n looked at them skeptically. As soon as they left I stood up making her roll her eyes. "Why are you in the dungeons?" I asked mockingly.

"None of your business." She began walking towards the door before I stopped her. "Actually," I tsked standing in front of her.

"You're in my common room therefore it makes it my business." I grinned making her lean back. She stayed quiet as she looked everywhere but at me.

It was silent before I turned away for a split second when suddenly the common room door opened as she walked out.

I sighed and followed after her. "Harper." I dragged on the last few letters of her last name. She ignored me and kept walking.

I saw as she just walked past Weasley. Not a glance, Not a single hey. How did they make up but she can't even talk to him?

She lied.

But why would she feel the need to lie? Well it is Saturday so I have all day to tease and torment her. I watched as she walked into the library.

Showtime.

I fixed my shirt as I walked in minutes after her. I walked into the same book section as her. She noticed me and rolled her eyes before skimming through the books.

"What do you want Malfoy?" She said with attitude. Pretty soon i'd fuck the attitude out of her. "Nothing much, just wondering why you lied about fucking your ex." I said making her tense up.

"I didn't." She mumbled as she grabbed her book and sat down. I sat down across from her, noticing she bit her lip anxiously.

Her fingers gripped the book. "Then why did ron deny it when I asked him?" I tilted my head. She looked up at me, of course I was lying but it will get her to tell the truth.

She shrugged her shoulders and put her book down. "Why wouldn't he? I mean we did some pretty nasty stuff." She said making my eyes slightly widen.

I didn't expect her to lie this much. "Maybe we could do the same." I said making her look down. She didn't say anything, seems as if you flirt with her she won't have comebacks.

She looked back up and fixed her hair. "I wouldn't sleep with someone with such a small dick," She said making me raise a brow.

"Ive heard things from hannah." She smirked. Obviously wasn't small enough to stop Hannah from choking on it halfway. "Maybe Hannah's right," I smirked.

She crossed her arms and leaned back. "But I bet this small dick could make you come multiple times." I heard her softly gasp.

"I doubt it." She stood up. Her skirt slightly hiked up showing her pink underwear. She grabbed her book and placed it back on the shelf before leaving.

But you know I never give up.

She walked into a dark corridor. "You know," I said making her turn around. "I wonder if Hannah also told you that I was the first person ever to make her finish." I said making her laugh.

"That's not saying much, I mean she's slept with so many inexperienced men before." She smiled and tilted her head.

I walked up to her and cornered her making her slightly glare at me. I placed my hand on the side of her head. "But you harper have only slept Weasley, is that correct?" I said making her look down for a second.

She looked back and you could immediately tell she gained her confidence. "Not just Weasley, i've done some stuff with another guy too. Someone who makes you filled with anger." She smirked.

Even a dumb ass could figure out who she was talking about. Harry fucking Potter. I hid my anger the best I could.

But I think the fact that I hid my anger scared her even more. "Let's see if I'm better than him." I entangled her hand with mine.

She stilled as my free hand traced her clothed pussy. She let out a soft gasp when my finger lightly brushed against her clit.

"Draco," She breathed. I felt her chest rise and fall quickly against mine. "Please." She whispered, her voice slightly cracking.

I smirked as I pushed her panties to the side. She hid her face in my shoulder as I rubbed slow circles on her clit.

She whine as they got even slower. "Just tell me what you want, and i'll give it to you." I whispered softly in her ear.

She gripped onto my shoulder as she felt my movements go faster. Her sweet moans were like music to my ears.

"I-" She stumbled onto her words. I slowed down again making her eyes shut in frustration. "Fucks sake Draco just go faster."

I grinned as her facial expressions changed when my circles got faster. "Is it so wrong now Y/n?" I whispered in her ear, placing a small kiss under it.

She let out a stilled gasp when I inserted a finger. "Draco." She whimpered. I leveled my lips with hers.

She opened her eyes, slightly jumping when she realized how close we were. She looked down at my lips and back up at me.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice said making us both panic. I quickly pulled away and fixed her skirt. She looked at me with wide eyes.

Nervous that her best friend was about to catch us. Nicolas turned the corner and saw her. "There you are." He said smiling, and narrowing his eyes when he looked at me.

"Don't worry Evergreen, I was just leaving." I chuckled and threw my arms in the air as a sign of surrendering.

I smirked to myself as I walked away. If I didn't get her attention before, I certainly have it now.

But first I have to extend my bet.