ʚ2ɞ

___________

I smiled as I walked into the great hall. My ears were filled with the loud conversations from each table. I pushed forward when Allie interlocked our arms.

"Let's get to our table." She smiled. We made our way over there. Of course all eyes on Nicolas. He smirked and waved as all the girls gawked over him.

Wait till they find out his mom still cleans his room. They probably wouldn't care, as long as he's handsome.

I looked over at the Slytherin table and scoffed. Noticing that even the Slytherin girls were fawning over him. I kicked his leg making him look at me.

"Let's go, we won't make to our table in time if you stand here waving to every girl who likes you." I said making him laugh.

We sat down in our little spot. Allison immediately went towards the food. "Hey guys." Cedric smiled as he sat down.

We barely hung out with Cedric, but he's cool.

Ron waved to me from the gryffindor table making me smile and wave back. "You guys are still dating Y/n?" Cedric asked sipping his juice.

"Yes," I rolled my eyes. Everyone was so against us. Mainly because we were in different houses, never understood why that mattered. "Why?" I raised a brow.

He shrugged and mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Nevermind." He shook his head. I shook it off and continued talking to my friends.

"What classes do you guys have first tomorrow?" Allie asked grabbing our schedules. "We only have our first two classes together, and you and nick have the last two together." She pouted.

I grabbed my schedule and checked it. Great. All classes with the Slytherins. This is going to be a fun year. 

"Well i'm done with dinner, if you guys want to head upstairs." Nick said placing his cup on top of his plate.

"Yes! let me just go say bye to luna." Allie got up and made her way to the Ravenclaw table.

"Relationships are so overrated." Nick scoffed. I tilted my head and placed my hand on his. "But they're worth it." I smiled.

He smiled back. "What fairytale are you living in Y/n?" His smiled slightly dropped as did mine. It hurt me to know that he doesn't really believe in love and how great it could be but mainly it hurt because I get that he doesn't believe in love. But doesn't mean he has to make me feel like him.

I stood up and walked out of the great hall. "Y/n wait!" But I ignored him. I turned the corner and held in my tears.

I hated crying. It's the last thing I ever do. I held them in and wiped the baby tears that escaped. I leaned against the wall, staring at a random tree.

"Bad day?" I looked next to me and scoffed. "Ouch Harper, I thought we could have a sentimental moment." Daphne smirked.

"Whatever Greengrass, I don't need this right now." I crossed my arms. But she kept moving towards me. She stood next to me, and stared at me.

"He never actually told you what he saw, did he?" She asked leveling her head with mine. I bit the inside of my cheek and shook my head.

"Right," She laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. "Because then he'd have to admit he was wrong, and that I wasn't the bad person in that relationship."

Now I was confused. "What do you mean?" I stood in front of her. She checked her nails and looked up at me.

"Nothing, see you around blood traitor." She sneered, purposely bumping my shoulder when she walked past.

I walked to our common room. Making my way to my Dorm. I share a dorm with Allie and Hannah abbott.

I quietly opened the door but the only person there was Allison. "Hi." She said softly while making her bed. She placed her pillow neatly next to her.

"Why do you insist on making your bed when you're going to sleep in it right now?" I giggled doing the exact opposite of what she did.

"Nicolas said he was sorry." She placed her books on her night stand. Not looking at me because she knew I wouldn't say anything.

"Allie I don't really care." I mumbled brushing my hair. She came behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n you can't be mad at him for just that." She said. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. "Right well, i'm going to sleep." I turned around forcing my smile to go away.

I got into bed and faced the opposite direction from her. "Y/n." She said concerned. I ignored her and went to sleep.
___________

I squinted my eyes when the sun hit them. "Morning!" Hannah chirped opened the curtains more. "I'm going to eat breakfast see you down there!" She squealed and clapped her hands.

How the fuck is she a morning person?

"Right." I grumbled and flipped over. I pulled the covers over my face but Allie quickly took them off. "Y/n come on! We can't be late on our first day." She said neatly placing my blanket on the bed.

I sighed and got up. "I won't be late because i'm not eating breakfast." I walked up to my mirror and brushed out my hair.

"Suit yourself." She kissed my cheek and left. I turned around and moved my blanket around my bed so it wasn't so neat.

I put on my uniform. I always wore my skirt short. Not super short to where you could see my ass but shorter than everyone else's skirts.

And my blouses were always so tight. Needless to say, I like the attention I got from my body. I fixed my hair a bit and packed my bag.

I grabbed random books and my secret spell book. This spell book had spells that Hogwarts didn't teach, so I always had the advantage.

I grabbed my wand and placed it in my waistband. I put my quill in my bag, trying not to break it. I always broke most of my quills.

I put on a yellow headband and went downstairs. I walked towards my friends. "Thought you weren't eating." Allie said playfully eating her sausage.

"I'm not," I placed my bag next to me and grabbed an apple. "But this is an exception." I took a bite and wiped my lips.

I chewed on my apple, and looked up to see Nick staring at me. "What?" I said with my mouth half full.

"I'm sorry." He gave me a small smile. I raised my eyebrows, unimpressed. I placed my apple on the table. "I forgive you." I half smiled back.

"Well, come on guys!" Allie jumped up. She threw her bag over her shoulder and put up her hair. "Class awaits." She grabbed my hand and forced me up.

"Yay." I said sarcastically. We walked into the classroom. As if snape's classroom was cursed, the only three seats open were the one's in front of Malfoy and his two dreadful friends.

Great.