Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 52

389 11 0
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

"That was awesome!"

"So fucking cool!"

"I wish I could do something like this too ..."

Nic and I just nod thankful to each persons, who greets us as soon as we came out of the water, and give here and there a few words back. With our fake popular smiles on our faces, we walk trough the ton of people. I really don't know when they all came - all I know is that they wasn't there we begin to surf, so they have to be come as we surfed.

"Such a wonderful team."

"That's perfection!"

"We're so luckily to has seen this!"

The Ds - Dylan, and the twins Damian and Damon - , Xs - Xavier and Xander, and Niccolo and Emilio have gone already out of the water a few minutes ago. This makes me and Nic the only once left to walk back to the others and the whole attention is on us. I love entertaining people, giving them a few wonderful minutes, but we literally just did a surf trick. Okay, maybe not the easiest one and with synchronic it impresses somehow always people, nevertheless it wasn't THAT especial.

I fasten my steps, Nic does luckily the same. He doesn't like attention even more than me, so good that we have this time the same view on a point.

As soon as we enter the place with our shade sail and where everyone else sits, I let myself fall onto my towel, growling in embarrassment. "Hake, I don't know how to reaction to compliments."

"Yes, and then there's always this awkward 'thanks' and in your head is only What to do now? What to do now? " Nic braces his head in his hands.

"Yeah, finally somebody who understands me."

Chuckles come from each side and as I look up from my laying position, I see a smile on our brothers and cousins faces. But Riccardo's looks so ... so painful. Like a sad smile, a smile you give although you're in pain. I let my gaze fall over him. His body doesn't show any injuries - of course, this would be too easy. So he has to have something in his mind. Something that employed him much. Suddenly he looks away from our family and our eyes meet. That's the moment, when I realize that Riccardo isn't as emotional as he seems for a few. In few parts that's right. His body and stature give absolute no information what he feels.

But the most his eyes.

Nearly - nearly - I feel empathy for him. His eyes hold so many different emotions. Pain, regret, guilt, self - blame- and I could puke. Of course, I don't know any of them so good - not that I would have any interests, I only know the rational and necessary facts -, but Riccardo is one of the endurable persons in this hell hole. The feeling of self - blame is bad, very bad and even if I don't like him at all, he doesn't deserve to feel anything like that.

Also, I know that he's with Angolo the responsible for this 'event' here, for which I'm very grateful for.

So note for me : thank him later.

"Isn't it nice that so many persons gratulate you?"

I crunch my nose.

"It's so funny how you and Neliono do literally every time the same." Elio states while looking from me to Nic and back.

"He's the copycat." I state without looking at him, only use one finger.

"I'm the older one so actually-"

"Actually I don't give a fuck."

"Watch your language, Neliana." Leonardo gives me a pointed look and I have to prevent an eye roll. Chill man, it's not like you or the others don't swear.

"To come back to your question: absolutely not. I don't need everybody's eyes on me the whole time. And also no personal harassment." Nic says untruthfully. But I will correct him lately, Riccardo wants to say something and because I'm too lazy for being scold, I decide to keep my mouth shout.

"Good. We bought fries, buggers and nuggets. Everybody can take whatever he likes, it should be enough." Riccardo goes on. OMG he has also bought curly fries. Oh man, and I, dumbass, haven't taken my medicals in the morning. Great.

"Ric and fast food? Wow, miracles are still happening." Emilio says smirkingly.

"One more comment and you get bred."

Hihi, Opfer. (Ger: Victim) This shuts him up.

Everybody takes a potion. Nic leans over to me and asks the obviously "Medication?". I just nod, angry at myself for being so stupid. My wonderful curly fries. Laying there, only a few meters away and I'm not allowed to eat them. Pff, that's real torture.

Suddenly, a voice and face come up next to me, making me jump and put a hand on my heart. "Gosh."

The person - which comes out to be Riccardo - chuckles. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Aren't you both hungry?"

I just huff and pull my knees to my body. No need for a reminder, Riccardo. Nic answers instead. "Medication."

Riccardo smiles? Let me take back what I said lately. He's an asshole too. "Would they help?"

He holds to me two little cans. These cannot be my- no way. My eyes go wide and I stare at him in surprise and disbelieve. Did he just thought about my medications? I could cry - only inside of course. But I think nobody else than our fathers, Nelione and Neliono did something like that for me ever. That's so sweet.

Riccardo chuckles again and a smile forms on his face. "I thought that you didn't take them after breakfast. I hope that are the right once-"

Before he could even form his question, I interrupt him and take the medications out of his fucking big hand. "There're perfect. There're perfect. Thank you so much!" I ramble down, looking at Riccardo and give him a small smile - more a little movement from my lips but that means also for me much. His smile, in contrary, gets even bigger now. Riccardo stands up from his knees and ruffs our hair in my and Nic's suffering. "Then up, up. What are you waiting for? Get yourselves something! You have to be hungry after that nice surf session."

Pff, I won't let me tell this twice. Curly fries, I'M COMING!

I get myself the curly fries, the best fries in the world. All the other once are so ... normal? Normal and boring. Like Nic who chose them. I don't understand him. I really don't do.

I decide that it's the perfect time to correct him.

"About earlier, it's no personal insult. Only when they would touch you in not appropriate ways. Words or gestures are not indictable according to the Strafgesetzbuch § 184i. How it is in Italy, no glue, but that's valid in Germany."

We walk back to our seats with Aurelio on my right and Enzio on Nic' left. Why we always sit between adults?

Do you really thought even for a second I would knew? A donkey is easier to understand than this family.

"Englisch and German in one sentence sounds ... unfitted."

"We can also talk  further in German if the gentleman would like to. Besser?" (Better?)

"Jap, das ist schon mehr nach meinem Geschmack. Haha Deutsch klingt immer so aggressive. Wir könnten jetzt irgendetwas, richtig Sinnloses sagen and die würden nichts verstehen." (Yep, that's more to my liking. Haha German always sounds so aggressive. We could say anything really meaningless now and they wouldn't understand anything.)

"Vielleicht kann jemand von den Typen deutsch, Dumpfbacke?" (Maybe one of those guys can speak German, dumbass?) I take a bite of the fries and turn towards the group seriously. Let's do a little experiment.

"Arschloch, Idiot, Hurensohn, Wichser, Dummkopf, Kotzbrocken, Mistkerl." (Asshole, idiot, son of a bitch, wanker, blockhead, puke, bastard.)

On this point, Nic turns away from everybody to laugh secretly. Also, I have to prevent a chuckler. But it was successful, Leonardo doesn't speak German, since everybody looks at us like we're crazy.

"Kannste stoppen so unerwartet zu sein? Man, weißt du wie hart es ist da ernst zu bleiben?!" (Could you stop being so unexpected? Man, do you know how hard it is to stay serious?!)

"It was s-successful- haha" I laugh in his chest.

We discussed a few more minutes the relationship between German and English before Angolo calls, all of sudden, our names. We mumble a 'mh' and turn our heads equally to him. I don't really want to know, what he want. I stopped eating because my stomach is so full that I feel like I'll explode every minute. Half of the portion is still there, but I cannot eat anything more, so I need a different occupation. Here are so many things to do. Tandem surfing would be likely the safest. Also then question will be ask, but definitely less as if we do cliff jumping in a high of more then 10 meters and with some nice tricks.

"We still don't have your phone numbers. Can we get them in the case something happened?" He asks but, at the moment, the sand is more interesting.

"+47-94244119 is mine one, and +47-95344128 Nelianas'." Nic says but gets only confused looks back. Not everybody has such a good memory like we, Nicky.

"Wait." Nic takes out mine and his phone and gives them towards Angolo. "Here. Our numbers. We can also allow the GPS for tracking for you all if that's what you want."

"That would be great yeah but one question. Piccola Lia, wasn't your number another one? I mean as we-"

Say it Angolo, say it. Have the fucking brave to stand up for what you all did. Trusting is important, you said. Support each other too. But now, when they had the fucking chance to stand up at least for things they did with the wrong intentions, then they all coughed inconspicuous to stop Angolo from what he was going to say.

... tried to track you because you just run away. Was that the words you wanted to say? Because I fucking think so.

My attention lays suddenly not anymore on the sand - which is by the way very soft - instead of everybody successively. 

One tip from my side: when you lied and don't want to be caught, then hold fucking eye contact. Really, it's nearly too easy to deal with them. Although they should be from a mafia family.

I decide to shut my mouth again, it would only cause trouble.

Since when come such words out of your mouth?

Shut up and be happy, Lisbeth.

"- as we looked up on the school report. Your number wasn't this one, right?"

Argh, Riccardo is good. He's really good. Finally someone who has useful and good skills. His safe slides him over the lips without any sight of lying. Additionally his lie isn't a real lie. They had my phone number from the school report, but also used it to hack - sorry tried to hack us.

"Yeah, some idiot with a big brain damage thought it would be funny to throw my phone in the next lake. So I had to buy me a new one."

By the way, this isn't a lie.

As soon as this words left my mouth, everybody tenses. Overprotecting.

"Who? And where is he now?" Leonardo splits out.

Doesn't matter and on the ground of the same lake like my phone - but in contrary to him, it's still alive. Oops.

I wave it up. "It doesn't matter."

Unfortunately for us, they all see it very different. Damon sets on, although I've already seen that Riccardo winked at Leonardo who went already away.

"It does matter-"

"You two are really already done with eating?" Like I said, Riccardo has different plans.

We nod a bit ashamed. I know, especially I don't eat that much and definitely have to eat more. But even the portion from Nic seems so small in comparison to the once from the others. I can see Richard's' disappointed look and somehow it hurts.

That's bullshit, Mercy. You don't feel anything for them.

"Okay, Okay. That's fine. You can go surfing again if you want to." He says nevertheless.

Nic stands up immediately, takes out my bandages from the bag with one hand and grabs me with the other one. The boards stay laid by our place. Nic has apparently other plans as surfing. It's very rare that Nic is the one without nerves anymore and not me, but I can fully understand him.

No, not really actually. I don't know what his plan is at the moment, so I ask him as soon as we are out of the hear - radius.

"Do you ehh mind telling me what we're doing?" Nic stays silent and walks still with a high pace along the water. "Okay, I nevertheless like to be an appendage."

I can formally see him rolling his eyes, but hey, he found his voice again. "We're going on a walk."

"Ah and then?"

"We're walking further."

"Ah and then?"

"We're going hiking."

"Ah and then?"

"We're going to watch the view."

"Ah and then-"

"And then, and then I will shove you down the damn rock."

"Ah, that's not nice."

Now he comes to a stop and looks at me.

"Can you stop saying 'Ah'?!"

"Then tell me the fuck what's wrong! You just drag me down here without any words? What should I think?! You could have kidnapped me!"

"M your fucking brother for gods sake. And what's wrong? Yeah, what's wrong?! Maybe the fact that this whole situation is so fucked up." He drives his hands trough his hair, and that's the point when I realize that it's really serious. "Li! We are two fucking fourteen - fourteen years old teenagers, who lead the most successful mafia, one of the biggest business, have different degrees already, experience things, nobody should experience and are one of the richest persons in the world, and have to pretend now that we're innocent?! Being part of a family who hasn't been there for us the last 10 years, when we would've needed them the most?! Hell Li, we are no fucking puppets! I'm done with playing after the cards from anybody! I- I just w-want peace. I-Is that t-too much to ask?"

I don't think long and pull Nic into my arms, holding him tight to my chest. Hot tears hit my shoulder and his sobs nearly break my heart. I don't want him in this state. I don't want him in pain. I don't want him this down. He's always the gathered type, dealing with difficult situation so calm and controlled, I barely can. But if you know him - and I definitely do, then you know that he's actually more emotional than rational. Doing many things after his gut feeling and works with his heart. I love it, I love that he can feel something. In contrary I am rational and feelings are very difficult for me.

If you have his heart, then you can be very lucky. But beg to god if you break it.

"They have absolutely no glue. They have absolutely no glue." Nic mutters in my shoulder.

"They don't. They don't." I respond truthfully back and then suddenly it hits me. The big problem.

"That's the problem." I say out loud. "That's the fucking big problem."

"What? What problem?" Nic raises his head the first time again.

"The problem of this whole situation. Goddamnit, we could write a book so fucked up is our situation and it would likely land under the most popular books."

"I don't understand."

"Okay, so for us, our actions, our behavior is normal because of our past - which is totally okay. But if you take a look at it from their perspective, we probably seem like the craziest, snootiest and yeah fucked up teenagers ever."

"A-and now? What do we do now?" Nic is slightly confused.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?! You just came up with 'Oh I know finally the solution for this whole situation' and in the end it leads to ... nothing?!"

"Exactly. Yeah." I shrugs, kicking the sand while I begin to walk again. "I don't care about what they think. They have no right to say anything against it because they don't know the fucking reason for it - and we have a good damn reason for it. Ah, and I'm also not interesting in sharing our past like a bedtime story for children."

"Oh. My. God. You're killing me. Really."

I know my thinking way maybe wasn't the best. And I self realized it in the middle of telling it, but it would be definitely more embarrassing if I stopped. Even tough it was successful because Nic is smiling again.

"You're smiling again." I state out loud.

"You're unbelievable." He's not angry. He's feeling okay again and that's what counts. After Nic shook his head one more time because of me, he throws to me my bandage for cheerleading.

"Still a bit strength left?" He asks me provocative.

"I, for sure. The only big question is if you can still lift me with the yummy curly fries in my stomach." I smirk back and rub my gut.

"Let me just test it-"

Suddenly, I be lift in the air from behind, making me scream out in surprise.

"Yep. Still working. Light like a fly."

I giggle and our worries from back then are like swooped away.

Now there's only Nic and me.

How it was then, how it is now and how it always will be.

2988 words

The next chapter. Today not so many words from my side. It's very warm here in Germany ... can I go back to Denmark please?🥲😂

If you liked the chapter, I would be happy about a vote :)

See you next time,

FinLu🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
865K 15.5K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...