Create A Surreptitious Move

signedbyleah द्वारा

Blaine Sousa: A man who doesn't care about others opinions. Cassandra Harper: A woman who cares a little too... अधिक

Characters
Prologue
01 || A bad feeling
02 || The great escape
03 || The locks
04 || A deal with the devil
05 || It's nice to have a friend
06 || Can I ask you a question?
07 || Traning
08 || Negotiation
09 || An unexpected visit
10 || Did you miss me?
11|| The cover
12 || Just this once
13 || Pool party
14 || Eventful
15 || Bad reputation
16 || Grief
17 || The dress
18 || The Ball
19 || The Kashmir Sapphire
20 || Decode
21 || Game over
22 || I believe him
23 || Bundle of Sunshine
24 || Obsession
25 || Pages turned
26 || Goodnight
27 || Whisper
28 || Invisible string
29 || Self love
30 || Suprise
31 || Ironic
32 || You're something compatible
33 || My love
34 || Mine
35 || At my mercy
36|| Code 37
37 || Wake up
39 || Best
40 || The little things
ANNOUNCEMENT
41 || Ready to go?
42 || New friends
43 || Loyal to me
44 || Jump then fall
45 || Safety
46 || Loyalties lie
47 || The best gift
48 || Amore mio
49 || Forever & Always
Epilogue || Wildest Dreams

38 || Romeo and Juliet

67 5 8
signedbyleah द्वारा

I'm exhausted both mentally and physically.

I've been tied to this chair for hours, hours of literal torture. My full body is bruised and bloody and everything hurts so badly.

Nathan got pulled away after a while. He told this other person to continue on while he was gone. He said something about "going easy on her because it's her first time being tortured", how kind of him.

If this is easy I don't want to live to find out what's difficult.

They pulled Vincent out kicking and screaming. I didn't want to be left alone but I'd rather him be safe than be with me. I hope he's ok.

I'm not doing so good. I'm barely awake the pain is so intense. Just when I think I can't take anymore I'm proven wrong.

I don't know how long I've been in here but Blaine must be meeting up with that traitor soon. I have a terrible feeling about what's going to happen when he does. He's going to sacrifice something for me, I just know it, and I'm scared.

I can't lose Blaine. He means so much to me and it feels like our story is only just beginning.

I get punched in the face again and more of my blood spills. I don't bother pulling my head back to it's original position, it's pointless.

My body is screaming from the pain but I'm powerless. I couldn't stop them before, with the amount of pain I'm in now I doubt I'd be able to walk, nevermind break free and escape.

This is all my fault. I should've never gone in that room without Blaine and I most definitely shouldn't have trusted Nathan in the first place. How did I miss all the signs that were right in front of me? I let myself be blinded by friendship. Blaine told me to be unbiased and what did I do? I didn't listen, how stupid of me.

I can barely move and I can barely open my eyes so when Nathan waltzes into the room I don't have the energy to see how he's going to torture me some more.

"That'll do." Nathan says. "She looks half dead. You're not dead are you Cassie?"

"No, I can still hear your annoying ass voice." I manage to get out while blinking up at the ceiling. I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing this is affecting me.

"Leave us." Nathan says to the other guy. I do not want to be alone in the room with him again.

The man leaves the room and Nathan walks closer to me.

"You called me that night, didn't you? The night my brother died you told me he was dead." I ask, deliberately not mentioning that Sidney is alive.

"I did." He replies.

"How did you get out without anyone seeing you?"

"Underground tunnels." He replies.

"Did you- did you set the fire at my house?" I ask, lifting my head.

"I did." He says with a smirk. "I also spread the rumour about you looking for a mole, it made my job a hell of a lot easier." He states. "Now, you and I are going to take a little trip."

"A trip? A trip where?"

"To see your lovely boyfriend." He replies. "Be warned though, if you even think about running I will put I bullet straight through your skull." He won't kill me, not yet.

It takes him a minute to cut the thick ropes tying me down. He pulls me up by my arm and my legs struggle to hold up my weight.

As he pulls me to walk I fall down.

"Get up." Nathan seethes, tugging on my already painful arm.

It's then that I remember training with Blaine and the words he once told me.

"Get up."

"So you can push me back down again? Fuck no."

"You want to learn? Get your ass up." He says.

"Anyone ever tell you you're a horrible teacher?"

He sighs. "Get up Cassandra." He says in a warning tone.

I stand up at a distance from him.

"You like hiding your feelings so much? You want to be seen as strong and not weak? Rule number one always get back up. Fight until you no longer can, no matter how much pain you're in."

I pull myself back to my feet and let Nathan pull me along.

He pushes me into the backseat of a car and I try not to hiss at the additional pain that surges through my body.

Nathan gets in the drivers seat right in front of me and I let my impulsive thoughts get the best of me. I grab his seatbelt and quickly pull it across his neck. I pull with all my strength to try and strangle him.

I flinch when I hear a loud gunshot and he manages to get the upper hand. He quickly leaves the car and opens the back door to get to me. I try and shuffle along the seats to get as far away from him as possible but he drags me out and flings me onto the floor.

"What did I tell you?" He says angrily. "It's like you want me to hurt you." I just look back at him, too tired to even think straight. All I want is to give up but if I give up he wins.

He picks me up by my hair and I wince at the feeling. He throws me back in the car, this time in the passenger seat.

I glare at him as best I can with a swollen eye as he straps me in.

He gets in the other side of the car and starts driving.

I figure I'm going to die anyway and I've been in multiple car crashes so what's one more.

When his attention is off me and focused on the road, I take the chance to try and swerve his car off course. I quickly reach out and turn the wheel towards the woodland area. We are so close to crashing when he manages to swerve back on the road.

He slaps me hard on my already bruised face.

"Nice try." He says, continuing to drive.

It's not long until we park nearby a bridge.

Nathan gets out the car and I try and open my door in another attempt to escape but it's locked.

Paying me no piece of mind, Nathan opens the door and drags me along onto the middle of the bridge.

He stands in place and holds my fragile body tightly against him.

I close my eyes for a moment, breathing in the autumn air.

I wish I could just forget all of this.

I hear another car, pull up in the secluded area. I know that it's Blaine, I'm just too scared to open my eyes.

When I open my eyes again everything becomes real.

"Let her go." Blaine demands, he's furious.

"No." Nathan says pressing his gun to the side of my head.

"Blaine." I say, looking deep into his soft eyes. "I-" I'm about to say I'm scared and that I love him when he cuts me off.

"I know." Blaine says to me. "Come on then, what do you want?" He says to Nathan.

"I want you to watch her suffer. You killed my wife and it's about time you paid for it."

"I don't know why you think I would kill your wife, I've never seen her in my life." Blaine states.

"Multiple people saw you kill her. You were obviously trying to get at me, at my family."

"I couldn't care less about you or your family, now let Cassie go and we can talk about this."

"Cassie is right where I want her to be. Even covered in blood she's still pretty, don't you think?" Nathan taunts.

"I'm going to enjoy ending your miserable life." He replies.

"I'm going to enjoy ending hers." Nathan states.

For once in his life, Blaine looks like he doesn't know what to do. One wrong move and we'll both end up dead. Romeo and Juliet.

"If you want to kill me, go for it. I probably deserve it but let her go." Blaine says.

"But killing her seems like a much better option." Nathan says, pulling me to face him. He pushes the gun against my temple and I see the murderous look in his eyes.

I'm really going to die here aren't I?

As much as I would like to think I'm strong, I'm not. I can't stop the tears flowing down my face. This wasn't how it was supposed to end.

I wanted so much more with my life. I was working so hard towards being better, towards a better future.

I wanted to be happy, to live a full life. I wanted all the bad things to acctually mean something.

Now I'm never going to see my friends again, I'll never laugh and smile with them, I won't be able to go to their weddings and see how their lives turn out. Frinkles and Whisper will spend their lives thinking I've abandoned them. I'll have experienced love for a short amount of time only for it to be ripped away from me.

Blaine and I won't get to be together. He too has suffered a tremendous amount and I can't imagine how I would feel if the rolls were reversed, if I had to live without him.

I wanted to bring people joy and love and suddenly all my accomplishments aren't enough, I wanted more.

I wanted to someday be a mother to teach my children how to be but how can I when I don't even know who I am?

This wasn't how my story was meant to end, I was supposed to find prince charming and live happily ever after not fall for a mafia leader and end up in a world of violence and crime, end up dead.

"Alvaro don't." Blaine says, using his real name.

"And why not?" Nathan asks.

"Because she doesn't deserve to die." He quickly replies.

Nathan turns his intense gaze back to me with an unreadable expression on his face and I think of something that stuck with me that he once said.

Needing to know the answer, I blurt the first thing that comes into my head. "If he told you to kill me would you?"

"It's a lot harder to kill someone you know personally, so if he told me to kill you, I'd need a damn good reason to even consider it."

"Please Nathan, you're my friend." I say in a desperate attempt to stay alive. He stares me deep in my eyes.

"She's innocent, just like your wife." Blaine trys. "Are you really going to condemn her for someone else's actions? She did nothing wrong, she didn't even willingly get involved in this, just like your wife. Your wife wouldn't have wanted you to take another innocent life in exchange for hers. You're doing exactly what her killer did, you're no better than them."

Nathan turns his gaze to Blaine. "If I let her walk, what will you give me in return?"

"Anything." Blaine replies without a second thought.

"Your life for hers." Nathan states. No, anything but that.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Blaine nod.

"No, don't." I say, managing to turn my head slightly to better see Blaine. "Blaine, don't." I practically beg.

"I should've never gotten you into this, it's only right." Blaine says.

"No-"

"Drop your gun and kick it over." Nathan says.

Blaine slowly takes out his gun and places it gently on the floor. He carelessly kicks it along the floor and it slides past Nathan.

"There." Blaine says.

"Now admit you killed her and I'll let Cassie go, simple as that."

"He didn't-" I say but Blaine cuts me off.

"I killed your wife, now let her go." Blaine says.

Nathan turns back to me. "Get out of here, if I see your face again I'll kill you."

Nathan pushes me to the ground and now redirects his attention to Blaine by pointing the gun directly at him.

I almost give up from the pain but I know I can't. I need to get back up. Blaine needs my help.

♡♡♡

Blaine's POV:

I don't think I've ever been this nervous before in my life.

Seeing her there, seeing what he did to her was horrific. I've seen much more gruesome scenes but none of them even compare to the emotions I felt seeing her like that. I never should've gotten her involved in this cruel life.

When I get my hands on him, he's dead. I don't care if I die in the process, I will not let him live after what he's done.

I'm suprised he let her go but that still doesn't redeem all the things he's clearly put her through.

I was supposed to keep her safe and I will until my dying breath.

"Come here." The traitor says.

I slowly take a few steps forward, closer and closer, step after step.

She's safe now, I can be at peace.

I take another step and as my foot hits the ground a loud, sudden, gunshot rings in my ears.

♡♡♡

A/n this is the part where I run away.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

407K 20.1K 58
Amara Milano. The powerful and lethal. Tristan Harper. The heartless and deadly. Together, the two would be a force to reckon with. Unstoppable. Unt...
5.7K 219 21
Novella 1: Martina Marino has spent her entire life being the "good one" amongst her famous mafia family. As the youngest daughter of the boss of Chi...
12.5K 310 6
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call...
556K 23.4K 44
"Choose. Her or the club." Briac demanded thrusting the gun in my hand as I looked back at her. The Riders are my family but she is the love of my li...